✧𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞✧

By Bear_Moy

He sat on the edge of the bed and felt like throwing up, he wanted to curl up in a ball and just sink far do... More

Members.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21
22.
23.
24
25. ⁉️⁉️
26. ‼️‼️
27.‼️‼️
28.⚠️⚠️
29 ( Spoiler)
29.
30 (Spolier)
30.
❤︎︎
31
Bonus chapter/ chapters?? comming up!
Bonus chapter.

20.

660 17 5
By Bear_Moy

Darren's  P.O.V

Gosh this dude. I mumble as I walk out the party and to the car with the sleepy Justin on my back."why now? Jesus dude I told you not to drink so much. Why can't u just listen." I mutter, suddenly he moves a little.

"D-darren, I'm sorry." He says. His voice sounded weak due to the alcohol.

My heart became soft once he spoke, I felt bad. I mean who am I to tell him what to do anyways. He's a grown man.. "No no, Justin don't apologize. It isn't my choice anyways to tell u what to do." I explained.

I could feel Justin's hair against my neck as he snuggled deeper into my neck. It gave me a chill down my spine as I just stood there. I was stuck in the thought 'Why am I not moving?' Sooner or later o found out that I was too flustered.

"J-Jesus, I'm such a fucking simp." I complained to myself and made my way to the car.

I gently open the door with my feet, (IK I'm the shit) I grab Justin's legs and kneeled against the seat. Reversing the grip and carrying him in a bridal style. I slowly placed him on the passenger seat , he was half awake but looked waisted. Gosh he's so pretty, Jesus dude. I cursed myself and smiled . I closed the door and went to the drivers end.

<<At the party>>
                           -1:56-

Leena: "Heyyy M-moy!"

Seb: "LEENA! UR GONNA FALL IN THE WAT-"

*SPLASH*

Sebastian immediately runs towards the pool once he saw Leena slip in.

Seb: "LEENA?"

Seb yelled for her name, everyone at the party was surrounding the pool, wondering what was going on.

Sebastian was worried but soon it was changed to relief once he saw her pop out from the water. Laughing like nothing happened.

Leena: "WOOOOOOO!"

She yelled raising her hands up, everyone cheered as some people started jumping into the pool.

She then looked at Seb.

Leena: "Come on Seb!! Join me!"

She insisted. Seb shake his head playfully as he sat down at the edge, dipping his feet in.

Leena playfully rolled her eyes and doggy swam toward Seb. Resting her arms on the edge.

"You okay?" She ask.

"Yes. Why u ask?" He questioned, she rolled her eyes.

"Seb. I don't even know u that much and I could tell your nervous about something." She said and Seb looked down at his feet that was peacefully swaying side to side by the water.

Seb sighed and looked to his far left making Leenas eyes follow his. She sighed and look back at Seb with pit.

"Dude...Why don't u just talk to him." She said, and he shook his head.

"No. I'm afraid he would dislike me after.." Seb mumble.

"Cmon! I know you see him hanging out with some girl! That's why u gonna pull up your balls and go towards them!"  She insisted and smack him on the thigh.

"Ow! Okay okay! Jeez. I'll go up to him." Seb says, getting up nervously as Leena just watched in satisfaction.

Seb slowly walks towards Ryan and the giggling girl. He taps Ryan shoulder and was immediately met with dark, chocolate eyes.

"Yes?" Ryan asks sincerely, looking at Seb with tranquil eyes.

"Uhm, hey Ry. And hello there." Hey greets the girl.

(A/N📝 the girl was about Darren's hight, 3inches taller then Leena. A cool lookin yk2 style. She had long, green, oversized pants with a long sleeve crop top. She had a Bernie on with cool details on her fit. And had a messy blonde wolf cut. And she had some cute freckles with a nose ring.)

Her style :

Leenas Style:

So now you know<3 It's up to you to imagine their faces!

Leena is South Korean and Angela is Chinese.

"Hey." The girl said with a smooth, deep tone."

"So Angela this is my friend/member, Sebastian moy. But I call him seb." Ryan introduced him to the breezy blonde.

The breezy blonde smiled warmly and took out her hand, "Hey Seb hows it going." She ask waiting for the boys hands to collide with hers.

Seb finally collided his hands with the blonde girl and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Angela."he said.

Then there was silence. So Ofc someone has to break it.

Ryan cleared his throat, " Okay!" Be clap his hands trying not to make it awkward.

"Yeah Uhm. Ryan?" Seb Suddenly ask.

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk in like y'know-"

"Private? I'll give you two some space." Angela said, waving then leaving.

               <<play format>>

Ryan: "Soo~oo?"

Seb: "I-I Uhm."

Ryan: "Dude stop being a pick me boi and just say it."

Seb; "Shut up bro. It's harder then it seems."

Ryan: "Why is it hard anyways."

Seb: "Because it's serious."

Ryan: "Well then say it."

Seb: "Well Uhm..."

Silence..

Seb: "N-never mind!"

Seb immediately walks back to Leena who was already watching from afar.

Leena: " Dude ! What he say~?"

She teased, clearly oblivious to what actually happened.

Seb: "N-nothing..."

Leena: "What do u mean nothing?! Seb."

Seb: "Yeah.."

Leena: "I already know so imma cut this quick. Why didn't u tell him. That could've free sm stress."

She said imperturbably, trying to trim down some stress that the moy might be feeling.

Seb: "No. It would be more stress full if he rejected me!"

Leena: "How would y'know that?!"

Seb: "And how would u know he wouldn't ?!"

Leena: "Because there was so much signs that you're to unaware of! The way he got annoyed when u said that holding his hand was a joke?! The way he stares at u. THERES SO MUCH SIGNS MOY!"

Seb: "OKAY OKAY! But those could just be y'know jokes! I-I just can't be so sure..."

Leena: "Omfg! SEB!"

Seb: .....

Leena: "Look all I'm sayin is to get over your fear for once. Pick up your fucking balls and say how u truly feel. It's now or never."

Seb: "What do u mean by 'it's now or never' ??"

Leena: "Meaning that the chances of it becoming to late for you. Y'know he could possibly find a lover by the time your slow ass even tells him!"

Seb: "Shit. stop making it harder!"

Leena: "Sebastian. You're making it harder for yourself. I'm making it easier for you, by telling u to tell him your true tensions."

Seb: "God DAMIT! I don't know Leena. What do I do..."

Leena: "CONFESS!!"

Seb: "BUT HOW!"

Leena looks around to see if anyone was looking or eavesdropping.

Leena: "I have a plan. And your gonna have to follow it."

.
.
.
.
.
.

What do u think her plan is??

Questions!!

•Do you think Leena is a good friend?

•Do u think Ryan likes Seb?

•Do u think Justin is slowly getting attracted to Darren???

Answer in the comments if like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 19
PRESENT-DAY "This last painting is made by an artist who took a long time to agree to sell her beautiful painting. She chose this out of all her pain...
Mine By Kate

Romance

260K 6.7K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
57.9K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
1.6K 46 17
I apply pressure to the bullet hole. The pain nearly causes me to grow numb. Darren scoops me up into his arms as he tries to avoid sudden danger. Hi...