𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃, chris s...

By NUTONMYDRACO

▌ 愚か者の金 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ❛ 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 ❜ ࣪𓏲ּ ᥫ᭡ ₊ ⊹ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃 ✩ ❛ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 �... More

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃.
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
life update
031.

024.

4.9K 138 594
By NUTONMYDRACO

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾? ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

- The night before

CHRIS GLARES AT THE SILHOUETTE sitting in the corner, his jaw clenched whilst fire ignites inside of him. He sits down across from the person with his legs spread apart and back leaned against the booth seat, his eyes narrowing in anger. The air is tense, and he is barely able to keep his emotions in check. He then leans forward, his hands clenching into fists on the table. Eyes with the same hue as honey look back at him with a sinister smirk, as if they were enjoying Chris's discomfort. Chris's jaw is set, and he takes a deep breath to steady himself. The silence between them is deafening, and it is clear that the discussion that is bound to unfold at any second will ruin everything that has been good.

"What do you want?" He grumbles, his voice laced with much ire. If he were to be forthright, he would rather be sitting on an off-white couch with Bianca's head rested comfortably on his lap, and pretend he is interested in the show that is running in the background.

"Jesus, you seem tense. Relax, will you?"

"Fuck this." Chris scoffs, about to exit from the conversation when he is stopped.

"I wouldn't leave if I were you."

Chris chuckles dryly, not a string of emotion presents behind his eyes. "I don't care."

"Fine. I guess you'll be okay with your so-called girlfriend being labeled as a cheater?" Bingo.

The boy halts, knuckles turning white as his grip on the edge of the wooden table tightens. Letting an aggravated sigh, Chris sits back down; wrath running through hos veins. He does not care if rumors of him being a dastardly person were to spread around the school, howbeit it is a different story if the reputation of someone he grew to care about is being brought to naught.

"Okay, wow. All I had to do was bring up Bianca for you to stop and listen... I'm going to make a note of that for next time."

Chris rolls his eyes, dreading every second wasted sitting there whilst waiting impatiently for the reason why he drove all the way to the diner almost twenty miles past the speed limit.

"Why am I here, Amyra?"

His voice is stern, cold, and laced with every emotion he had buried six-feet under from the moment she left him broken and blue. To him, her name is venomous.

The raven-haired girl flashes a sinister grin, her chin rested in the palm of her hand. "I'm so glad you asked-"

"Get to the point," Chris interjects, itching to leave.

"End it with Bianca."

Chris stares blankly at Amyra, fighting for his life not to burst into hilarity at her face. He scoffs, his head turning to the side to gaze outside the window from a distance. "I came all the way here for that? A simple text saying just that would've been fine, Amyra."

Amyra does not do anything but maintain the same smirk on her face. "I know your relationship with her isn't real."

The boy tenses at Amyra's divulgence; however, he does not project his reaction as this could be a trick that leads to a confession, and confirm her assumption. Amyra rolls her eyes whilst trying to read Chris, and she still seems to know him well enough to see that he does not believe her at all.

"Parking lots aren't the best place to have an argument because you never know who's around," Amyra shrugs, her head tilted slightly as she fiddles with a familiar silver ring wrapped around her middle finger.

Chris remains silent, biting down harshly that he could break his teeth at any moment. His clenched jaw is defined under the lightly. Flames growing behind his eyes the longer he stares at Amyra.

"I know you're only pretending to date her to get back at me, and I must say... I appreciate the effort to pull a revenge on me. It's flattering," Amyra narrows her eyes at him, pausing for a minute before she speaks again.

"I still like you, Chris."

Silence between the two is deafening. Chris' heart pounds loudly against his chest. His first ever heartbreak just so happened to confess her buried feelings out of thin air whilst he longed for her for months on end before, wishing for her to say these exact words. He does not utter a word. He stares dead into Amyra's wicked eyes, reading her the same way she did to him earlier.

Mind game, that is what Amyra is playing. Chris knows she is doing this to get to his head and confuse him with his emotions, and despite no words being exchanged, she knows her scheme is working.

"And what if I don't end it with her?"

Amyra's face lights up as if she was expecting the question to come up somewhere in the conversation. She pulls out her phone from her white purse to locate the image that she had sent him earlier. "Then I send this picture to every single person in our grade and make her senior year a living hell."

Spoiler, she does it anyway.

Chris balls up his left hand into a fist under the table, the voices inside his head cursing at Amyra with every vulgar word in the book. He takes a deep breath before parting his lips, "why now, Amyra?"

"I miss you."

This girl's fucking insane.

He sighs heavily. "When was all this when I chased you around like a fucking idiot?"

Amyra leans forward, her hands clasped together and rested atop the table. She does not answer his question; instead, she stares at his frustrated face. Her eyes scan over his clenched jaw, knitted eyebrows, shaggy hair, and indurated gaze. She clears her throat, tucking her short black hair behind her left ear. She does not speak for a moment as she observes Chris sitting silently across from her. She knows she is being cussed out in his mind right now, it is quite obvious from his lingering cold stare alone.

"You have a month to break the news to her or I tell people another thing... and this one is just about you and possibly someone else."

Chris freezes in his seat, though he does not let it show. His eyes widen slightly as another threat hits him. "What are you talking about?" His voice remains steady as he was careful to not let the subtle tremble in his cadence be heard.

Amyra shamelessly smirks for the fiftieth time. "I know what happened between you and Kendall, and I'm sure other people would love to know too."

Chris scoffs, moving to stand up and leave his seat like he wanted to from the moment he sat down. "Are we done here?"

Amyra hums in response, crossing her legs under the table whilst she rests her chin in the palm of her right hand. If she were to be honest, she is not sure of what he will do. After being with Chris for a while back then, it is to say that he was unpredictable majority of the time. Howbeit, with this mind game she had sprung out onto him, she is more than sure her words had got to his head enough for him to fall into her trap.

Chris shakes his head, leaving Amyra behind. A plethora of questions and wonders are running around his head, so much so that he is beginning to feel like the world before him is spinning. He rushes back to his car, putting his head into his hands whilst the overwhelming feeling creeps up to him. He is at a loss. He does not know what to do. Does he choose Bianca? Or himself? How can he outsmart Amyra? What is the right thing to do? The questions are interminable, yet not a single one is followed by an answer.

- Present

Bianca blankly stares at Serenity, a ‫trepidatious‬ chuckle escaping from her lips at the ludicrous canard. Although, deep down she is growing apprehensive because being tangled into a bruit was not a part of her agenda. "W-what are you talking about?" Serenity stares at Bianca with much concern because the last thing she wants is to ruin her day by showing her what has been going around the school.

Bianca notices the reluctance in Serenity's body language, causing her to tense up herself as she overthinks the severity of this piece of gossip. "Serenity, what's going on?"

Serenity sighs with defeat, reaching for her phone from her desk and unlocking it. She locates the image she received earlier this morning, staring at it for a moment too long that Bianca entered this gate of opportunity to take the phone in her hand and see for herself. Just then, her breath gets caught in her throat, her eyes widening as they scan over the entirety of the image. No, she thinks; the sound of her own heart beating loudly against her chest is the only thing she is able to hear and not Serenity calling her name.

How could this happen?

Bianca stays frozen as she stares at the picture of Conrad kissing her forehead with his arm around her at the parking lot, the night he and his team lost against Somerville High in football. The same night he was upset at her. Her mind rushes back to that evening, trying her best to recall if she saw anyone else at that parking lot. Cars were present at the time, but Bianca was far too concerned about Conrad's feelings to care about her surroundings. She flutters her eyes shut for a second, her mind jumping from one conclusion to another. Her pounding heart is getting louder and her breath is getting shallower.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

"Bia, you okay?" Serenity asks, comfortingly touching Bianca's arm as the distress is beginning to show.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," Bianca says slowly, standing up and leaving the class in celerity. The bottom of her shoes march down the porcelain tiles, her legs leading her in the opposite direction of the restroom where she intended on going. Her frantic eyes scan the halls, no one is around except a few freshmen and sophomores ditching class. Bianca's heart races as she tries to catch her breath. The weight of the world seems to be on her shoulders, and she can't shake the feeling of being completely overwhelmed. Her mind is racing with thoughts and worries, and she feels like she is suffocating under the pressure. Despite her best efforts, she can't seem to calm down or find any relief. It's as if the world is closing in on her, and she's powerless to stop it.

She attempts to take a deep breath, but it feels like there is a weight on her chest. Her hands are shaking, and she can feel her heart pounding in her ears. She tries to focus on something, anything, to distract herself from the overwhelming feeling of panic that's taking over her body. But no matter how hard she tries, she can't seem to shake it.

Bianca looks around the empty corridor, trying to find something to anchor herself to. Her eyes land on the set of stairs that lead up to a familiar place she was once introduced to. Her steps begin to quick, up the stairs she went and turns left and right until she spots another familiar set of steps. In a hurry, she runs up, even skipping a few to get there faster.

Pushing the door open, she closes her eyes as she breathes in the fresh air that her body ached for. Her mind continues to run eighty miles per hour, taunting her with interminable questions and assumptions. Brown eyes opening, she gets startled by Chris sitting silently at the edge of the rooftop with his back facing her. Bianca can hear the sound of something opening and closing ever so often along with smoke filtering his air, smoking a blunt he would always carry in his front pocket.

In an all black outfit consisting of an oversized hoodie and cargo pants, Chris just sits there silently, which is unusual for Bianca. Knowing him well enough, he always has something to say but today, everything feels different.

The girl stares at his clothed back for mere seconds, standing as still as a statue with only the sound of her somewhat even breath. Chris did not have to turn around and see for himself to know it was Bianca that arrived up on the rooftop. No one goes up there except for him, and the only person he had showed this place to is her.

"Are you just going to stand there?" He suddenly speaks, the octave of his voice a lot lower, almost like he is grumbling.

Bianca snaps back to reality, her feet absentmindedly leading her to him. She takes a seat next to him with her feet dangling freely on the edge. Their shoulders brush when Bianca chose to sit close, a shiver running down her spine at the faint contact. Her eyes wander around the ominous clouds that represent the way she is feeling right now. The sky is gloomy. The sun is barely there to beam at her. The ravens soar in the sky in bunches. The flowers have wilted. The trees have lost their leaves. Melancholia hovers over the two teenagers.

"Do you know about the rumor?" Bianca's voice trembles, her fingers picking at her skin.

Chris remains silent, his fingers bringing the lit blunt to his lips as he inhales the filtered smoke deeply until it reaches his lungs. His gaze diverts to her hands for a moment, noticing her anxious habit that he always told her to stop doing before she ends up bleeding all over herself.

"What did I tell you about picking at your skin?" Chris dodges the question.

"Answer me first, Chris," Bianca pleads, not stopping her anxious habit. Howbeit, his silence was loud enough for her to know that he has heard about it.

Chris sighs, his hand reaching over to grab hers thus she stops picking. "Stop that." He lets go, his hand now back on his lap.

"What do we do, now?" Her voice coming off as barely a whisper. She feels regret for not being wary of her surroundings that night. She recalls all those times she blamed Chris for suddenly showing up when she is with Conrad, yet now she feels that she should be blaming herself for being so careless.

The brunette takes a swift glance at him; no smirk, no smugness, nothing. Not even an ounce of emotion behind his eyes. Chris sighs defeatedly, for once not having a solution to a problem. He feels as if he has gone weak. "I don't know, Bianca."

ੈ✩‧₊˚ chat with gian! *ੈ✩‧₊˚

you guys probably have questions
like how does amyra know blah blah
i promise it will all make sense soon

god i love drama so much

anyways i tried to make this chapter
as long as i could but i had no other
ideas left for this one LOL
there might be a slight time jump
either next chap or the one after
because i already have something
up my sleeves lol but we'll see tbh

😝

i love you, see you soon!

(unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 8.1K 31
come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆 has spent for as...
151K 1.6K 34
matt sturniolo imagines for all u matt girlies ! NO SMUT
75.7K 1.1K 52
🧩 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝.. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 and 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
1M 16.7K 58
❛ 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❜ ❛ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵? 𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰? ❜ 〔 🌌 〕 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 .ᐟ he realizes that...