Welcome To Freddy's [High Sch...

By The-Red-Triangle

Ş̵̧̹͔̞̍̈́ȧ̵͍̥̉͜v̷̛͎̐͗̄͘͝e̷̠͓͗̈́̏͠ ̷͖̤̋̑͒ů̵̮̺̬̉͑͆ŝ̴̛̯̼̼͙̖̼͚̌̏ ̴̠͔̑̍̄p̶̯͍̥̮͂͜l̸̨̙̮͉̦̟̀̅͋̔͐̅͂͠e̸̹̟̹̰͊̀͌͝a̶̩̱̽s... More

Fnaf Souls
Happy birthday
Bio Flashback
Withereds appearance
Scott accurate designs
First appearance
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷: My last call
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸: Cat and mouse chase
Guess who
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟹: Repair withered Yellow Bear
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟺: Do robots blend in?
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟻: Repair foxy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟼: The mask
Toy animatronics/phantoms
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟽: Springlock
Springtrap gallery
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟾: Repair Freddy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟿: Asia
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟶: Immortals death
There was never just one
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟷: Max Quarta
Silver eyes
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟸: Unshackled
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹: Investigation
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹.𝟻: Investigation
Fnaf Movie
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟻: Breaking minds
Yeah thats alot
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟼: Games
Christmas Eve Edit
Merry Christmas edit
Nightmare animatronics
Nightmare animatronics pt.2 Extras
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟽: Never alone
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟾: Run little red
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟿: How can I die?
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟶: Case

𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟺: 1 on 1

85 4 2
By The-Red-Triangle

*2003*

Shadow Freddy was exploring the new pizzeria learning the layout of the building trying to figure out ways of maneuvering in the dark shadows unseen. "It's very clean, unlike the pervious location." He walks around the building until he hears something drop. "What?" He looks over down a hall and sees that a Bonnie head has rolled out of one the storage rooms. "Someone's here." He walks over towards the Bonnie head when suddenly an axe swings out of the doorway aiming for his head and he is hit he staggers back in a daze.

Shadow Freddy: impossible...

He looks up to see William afton wielding an axe. "Dad?..." he freezes up and this gives William the opportunity to rush shadow Freddy and swings the axe up hitting shadow Freddy's chin. "Dad, wait! It's me, your son!" Shadow Freddy begged William as looked up at him. "You think I don't know that? I'm doing you a favor, Chris. I'm freeing you from this world." Shadow Freddy looks at William as he delivers the finishing blow destroying his son.

William drops the axe and looks at shadow Freddy's remains. "I'm sorry son, I couldn't save you then. But I saved you now." He chuckled at this and he kneeled down to grab shadow Freddy's head.

William: I'm going to try and do what's right. For all of them.

William thinks back to when he killed those new kids months earlier.

William: all because I wanted to be immortal. Such a stupid idea... I have nothing left to lose. This is the end for all of them.

He takes off the purple Freddy mask places a chip on the endoskeleton of the bear.

*1983*

Chris: Dad, I'm lost. I don't know what I'm doing.

Chris and his dad William both sat in his workshop with a blueprint on the table and a tiny ballerina on the table.

William: You'll get their eventually, Chris. Look you see this joint right here? The head goes here, then you place this chip behind the neck.

Chris grabs the plastic head and connects it to the body of the ballerina he then grabs the chip and slides it onto the neck of it. "Good job, now press the tiny red button on the chip." Chris presses the button and the ballerina starts to dance. "Dad, I did it!" Chris said with joy and William smiles.

William: yes you did son, yes you did. Now I'll give you the honors of naming her.

Chris looks at his dad with excitement. "Really?" He said with a smile. "Yes, really. I'm going to make more of these tiny dancers and they will bring lots of joy to the restaurant I'm building up." William told Chris.

Chris: hmmm... tiny dancers...

Chris thought hard about the name and he smiled. "I got it!" He said proudly. "Do tell son." William asked. "I will name her... Minireena." Said Chris.

William: well then, the Minireena's will be put to good use, thanks to you Chris.

Chris: thanks dad, I love you.

William: I love you too, Chris.

William knees down and wraps his left arm around Chris's shoulder and embraces him as the Minireena danced.

*2003*

A purple bear looked at the stage with all the animatronics on it his reluctance to do ultimately he went through with it.

The purple bear walks up to the stage and looks at the main man Freddy himself. "Follow me." He said to him and he walked away.

Freddy looked at the purple bear and he followed him and he followed him all the way to the bathrooms and that's when the purple bear went through a wall.

Freddy turns around and is met with an axe to the face and he falls to the ground with a thud.

*Just replace springbonnie with afton*

William gets on top of him and starts hacking at him parts flying off him as Freddy tries to block his head from the blows but William chops off his arm.

Freddy looks up at William and completely destroyed as the last thing he sees is an axe heading towards his head.

William looks down at the destroyed Freddy Fazbear panting as he feels his heart racing and the ringing in his ears. "That was some adrenaline rush..." he drops the axe

Sweat drips down his head and he wipes it away. "Time for the rest." He walks into the safe room and looks at the purple Freddy who's standing there waiting for a command. "I'm sorry son, but this has to happen." Shadow Freddy only stares at the wall.

William: go get the others.

Shadow Freddy turns around and walks out of the safe room and steps over Freddy's destroyed body.

Shadow Freddy walks over to the stage and walks up to Bonnie. "Follow me." Shadow Freddy begins to walk away and Bonnie looks at him he drops his guitar and follows the purple bear off stage and down the halls.

Shadow Freddy enters the bathrooms and Bonnie follows and he looks over to see shadow Freddy go through a wall and Freddy's destroyed body on the floor.

Bonnie looks down at Freddy and tilts his head he then hears one of the bathroom stalls open and he turns around to see William come out of the men's bathroom with an axe and Bonnie charges at William.

Bonnie swings his arm at him but William dodges and chops it off before swinging the axe towards the bunny's leg chopping it off and Bonnie falls to the floor.

William swings his axe down onto Bonnie hacking and chopping away at the robotic rabbit.

Once Bonnie was destroyed he gets up and looks at the destruction he caused. "Jesus it's a mess." He sighs and turns around to see Chica walking into the bathroom. "Baby bird~ it's time to go ho-ho-h-Home." Chica looks over to William and William runs up to her and throws his axe at her head.

Chica's back hits the hall and she slides down it she looks up and afton pulls the axe out of her head. "This "baby bird." Well set you free." Chica lunges towards William but he hits her in the head again and her break flies off and she falls to the ground again.

William readies his axe and starts swinging it down on her.

Chica's is chopped into pieces her limbs and parts scattering across the tile floor her head is blown off her body and it rolls across the ground hitting Bonnie's destroyed leg.

William: Time for the fox.

Shadow Freddy is seen walking towards pirates cove as foxy stood proudly with his captain coat and hat. "Follow me." Shadow Freddy told foxy.

Foxy looks at shadow Freddy and he jumps off his stage and follows the purple bear down the halls of the pizzeria until they both make it to the bathrooms there he sees chica's destroyed body at the entrance and he looks down at her.

William pops around the corner and hits foxy in the back of the head he falls to the ground and crawls but William raises his axe and swings it down onto the captains head.

Foxy's pirate hat falls off and he lays there on the floor. "Never even stood a chance, your just like the rest. Cursed." Foxy rolls over and looks up at William and William gets on top of him and he delivers the finishing blows.

Foxy's parts are scattered across the carpet flooring and William looks down at foxy's body. "Well it's time for the rest." He picks up the axe and grips it.

William looks around trying to pin point where the children laughing were at. "Show yourself!" He grips his axe tightly ready to fight.

A ghostly arm comes out of the foxy animatronic and then a hook William watches as a ghostly version of foxy comes out of the ground and stares at him William turns around and sees that the same thing was happening to the rest of the animatronics as ghost like versions of themselves come out of their dismantled bodies.

William: stay back, all of you!

He swings his axe at foxy but it passes right through him. "You won't hurt us anymore." Foxy said with a child's voice. "You will pay." Chica floated towards him with her arms out and jaw open. "Get away from me!" He runs right through the spirits and closes the door to the safe room. "I will not die here." He said as he backed up slowly towards the springlock Bonnie suit. "They won't see me if I put this on." He grabs the springlock Bonnie suit and opens it up he slides off the pieces and slowly puts on the suit.

The safe room door flies off the hinges and the withered animatronics walk in with white eyes followed by the spirits of the animatronics. "You'll be wal-w-walk-walking the pla-plank pretty soon l-land lover." Withered foxy said in a glitchy voice.

The puppet and Shadow Bonnie manifests themselves inside the room and the puppet floats towards shadow Freddy and reaches inside of his suit removing the chip. "No more running." Puppet said to William. "No more hiding, dad." Shadow Freddy looks over at William pissed. "Son, don't be mad. I was only trying to do what was best for you. Help your father, Chris. Don't let them kill me." William said in a panic. "After you just used me to try and kill the others? Never." Shadow Freddy stood beside shadow Bonnie.

The phantom spirits of the toy animatronics teleport into the room and they look at William then golden Freddy appears inside the safe room also. "T̶̙͈͉͋͐͋̑h̶̨̟̟͙̠̩̯̓͆i̶̖͉̯̟̯̦̗̐̄s̸̜̰̥̩̔̀ ̸̡̛̇̌̊͌i̴̟̫̝̾̊̋̎̿̐ͅͅş̷̼̪̩̀̕ ̵̖̝͙͉̘̔s̴̛̞̝̙̘̿̀̃̐̀̇í̴̪͚͕̤̝̚m̴̮͙͔͙͛̄̑p̶͉̅l̸͈̜̯̼̉ͅe̴̖̔̄̀͒̂͋͒ ̴̯̈́̈́j̸͕̫̔̌̉ụ̵̟̪̮͑̒͠ş̴̨̡͔̳͎̬͘t̵̛͎̪̗̻̼̍̀́͜i̵̛͍̟̹͔̊̑̄̆c̴̡̭̬̅ę̸̧͉͛̅̅̚ ̵͈̟̫̲͖͉͕̏̽̿̆͐f̶̛̗̞͂ö̶̘͔͓̈́̓̾̾͘r̵̢͇͓̭͓͎̓̎̃ ̶̱̝̟͓̘̐̚a̶̦̠͑̄̍̊̅̈́ḻ̵̛̹͕͉͉͑l̵͇͈̐̈̓̎ ̷̰̫̈ô̵͚͆f̵͖̫̌̀̉͊̄͝ ̵̢̟̾̅͋̀y̴̯̯̐̀̏͌͐̿͝ō̸̧̓̓u̶̦̼̩̣̟̭͊͝r̷̮̔̾͂ ̵͍͖̭͓͖̆͗̉̓̅͝ͅţ̷̱͍̈̋̕r̶͖͋̄͒̓̏͘a̶̧͕̿͌̅n̸̼̭̥̓̉ŝ̶͓̣̮͎̀̌̂́g̵̼͚̻̙̿̐̏͝r̸̞͍̱̺̦̤̃͛͑̓͜͠é̵̜̼̱̩̹͒̿̀͊s̵͎̫̘̣̲̊͑̈́̃̋͠s̸̛̬̬̦͈̓̎̓͝i̶̳̘͂̋̓̀o̷̥̠̰̳͕̮͂̈̌͝n̴̞̼͊͊̐s̶͕̝͔̓̌͝.̴̻̓" golden Freddy sat on the floor looking at William. "I won't die to any of you." He looks at the animatronics and spirits and he starts to laugh. "I was trying to save all of you! Set you free, and live happily in the after life! I tried to fix all of this! You kids have plagued my mind for long enough, it's time! Time to set you free!" He laughs manically as the others look at each other.

Puppet: your a fool Afton, nothing you do will ever undo what you did. Your going to parish in this room.

William: That won't happen.

He laughs and sticks both the middle fingers at them. "Hahahaha! HaHAEUGH-" his laughter soon stops after a loud crunch was heard.

William falls to the floor as blood leaked out of the holes and cracks of his suit as he screamed in pain. "AHAHGH, HAHAEUGHHH- AHHHHH!" The sounds of flesh tearing and bones snapping was heard as the others just watched him suffer. "SOMEBODY- coughs HELP, AHHHH!" He coughs up blood and he cries in agony as he tries to pull off the head of the springlock suit. "AHHH-HELP! NOOO... coughs, coughs, coughs GET IT OOOFFF! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" He laid still on the floor as blood surrounded him he was finally.

Dead.

A few hours later Fred parked his car outside of the restaurant and he got out. "Alright, time to figure out why the entire surveillance system went out." He pulled out his keys to the building and he unlocked the door and when he walked in he was hit with a strong odor. "Jesus it smells like gasoline in here." He puts his t-shirt on his nose as he walks around the pizzeria trying to locate the smell.

Fred: it smells awful in here.

He makes his way to towards the bathrooms and that's when he sees a destroyed captain foxy on the floor and the smell worsening. "Welp I found out where the smell was coming from." He walks up to foxy and looks down at him. "Who would do this?" He looks inside of the bathroom and sees chica's destroyed body. "Wait are they all... no." He walks into the bathroom and sees Freddy and Bonnie destroyed also and the safe room door blasted open.

He walks into the safe room and looks to his right to see a bloody springlock Bonnie suit on the floor. "What the hell happened here?!" He puts his head on the back of his head and looks it terror at the scene.

*Present*

"I remember it all... very vividly." Springtrap sits on the ground in daze remembering that very day. "I tired to make everything right. But it didn't work out... now that will suffer for doing this to me." He looks at his own hands and he makes a fist. "They will know pain." He puts his hands down and looks up at the ceiling.

Springtrap: they most certainly will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 1.2K 38
Y/n was a normal student at Kuoh academy but one day he sacrificed himself to save another but before he died he was given a choice to die or become...
52.3K 867 19
I can't write this with a straight face but yeah this it
13.8K 463 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...
161K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...