Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

By ladysunfl0wer

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! More

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 12- Clues
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 23- Rave'N
Chapter 24- Bloody Prank
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs
Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 33- Location
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 44- The truth part 1
Chapter 45- The truth part 2
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 51- Endgame
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 26- Garret Gates

3.7K 102 63
By ladysunfl0wer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n, Wyatt, Morticia, Gomez and Puglsey were standing in Weems' office. Morticia noticed her yearbook on the table and picked it up.

"Our old yearbook." She gasped. "I haven't laid eyes on this in 20 years. Such good times we had, didn't we Larissa?"

"Some of us better than others." She replies.

"Oh don't be so modest. You always filled a room with your presecence. Like a sequoia tree."

"And I guess that would make you the Lumberjack."

Moricia laughed. "There's that biting sense of humor that I always loved. Do you remeber when we did that duet for Soltice Talent Show? Your Judy Garland impression was a ringer."

"Sounds positively suicidal." Wyatt mutters and laced his fingers with Y/n's and she squeezed his hand.

"Oh. My picture's gone." Morticia frowned.

"Really? That's odd," Weems says looking fake confused.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at her sensing her fake confusion. "May I borrow this for the weekend? So Gomez and I can take a walk down memory lane?"

"Rawr." Gomez growls playfully.

"Alright. Let's get down to the matter at hand, shall we, hmmm?" "Unfortunately, Wyatt's assimilation has been rocky at best." Weems explained.

"Because I refuse to embrace the culture that is dishonesty and denial and it is permeating the entire school. Starting with the monster that killed Rowan and put Eugene in the ICU. Although I do hear, he is on the 'mend.'" Wyatt says sarcastically.

"We've always encouraged Wyatt to speak his mind. Sometimes his sharp toungue can cut deep." Gomez said.

Y/n nods in agreement and whisperd softly "I agree" to herself.

Wyatt smirked, he heard what his girlfriend said. His hand ghosted over her waist and his fingers wrapped around her waist barely touching it, then his thumb and index finger pinched the soft skin of her waist. Y/n yelped in pain as she jumped away from her boyfriend, she rubbed the sore area in pain and glared at him her cheeks lightly flushed. He just smirked at her and leaned back in his chair, crossed one leg over the other and folded his arms across his chest.

Weems babbled on and on but Wyatt's parents noticed their exchange and couldn't help but smile at their son, Y/n had certainly changed him, she ignited the fire in his heart once again. He acted so similar to Gomez, and their relationship was almost like their's, it was endearing really.

"Apparently his therapist feels he hasn't been very open to the process. Their time together has not yielded the results we had hoped." Weems continues.

"I'm not a lab rat." Wyatt snaps his arms unfolding.

"Dr. Kinbott and I have spoken and we both agree it would be most beneficial for you all to attend a fmily session this weekend."

"No" Wyatt said firmly glaring at Weems.

You grabbed his hand to comfort him and he squeezed back.

"I thought that would be reaction but I'm certain your parents can see the wisdom in it." Weems smiled. (This bitch is making me have headaches.)

"Um, not to side with Wyatt, but, um, we're only here for the weekend." Morticia said apolegetically.

"Oh come one. What could it hurt? To be honest, I've been a fan of head-shrinking." Gomez said in excitement.

"It's not that kind of head-shrinking, mon cheri." Morticia informs.

Gomez's head drooped. "Well that is disappointing. But anything for our little boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next thing he knew, Wyatt and his family were sitting in Dr. Kinbott's office, surrounded by uncomfortable silence. Y/n had gone away to her dorm. Nobody spoke for quite sometime, the sounds heard was the clock ticking, Pugsley eating a bowl of food form the table.

Dr. Kinbott finally broke the silence by asking. "So, who wants to start?"

Nobody spoke.

"Maybe we can discuss what it feels like to have Wyatt away from home?" Valerie suggests.

Pugsley spoke up. "I mean for me it's been hard not having Wyatt around. I never thought I'd miss being waterboarded so much." Pugsley admitts.

Valerie smiled awkwardly and turned to Morticia and Gomez. "What about you Morticia, Gomez, how have you been coping?" 

"It's been torture for us too." Morticia admitts.

"Fortunately my brother Fester's rack fits two people." Gomez adds.

"Nothing like a good stretch to bring out the best on each other." Morticia agreed as they held hands.

"Querida mia." Gomez whispered and kissed Morticia's hand multiple times.

"Enough!" Wyatt snapped.

He stood up and pulled out a file. "I think it's hugh time my parents faced the music. It seems like they have been lying to me. Keeping secrets. Murderous secrets that need to be discussed." 

Wyatt held up a photo of a boy. "Who was Garret Gates and why are you accused of murdering him?" 

"Woah." Pugsley said in awe.

"Those charges dropped. Your father is an innocent man." Morticia hissed.

"Local sheriff didn't seem so convinced." Wyatt pointed out.

Morticia and Gomez stood up.

"Wyatt, stop. This is neither the time nor the place." Morticia scolds. 

"Actually, this is exactly the place." Valerie interrupts. "These sessions are-"

"Doctor, this does not concern you." Morticia said firmly then turned to Wyatt. "And I refuse to debate a decades-old witch hunt with you right now."

Morticia turned to leave.

"Darling maybe we should-" Gomez speaks.

"No. This session is over." Morticia hissed.

"Have it your way, mother. If you refuse to tell me the truth, I'll just have to excavate it myself." Wyatt announced gathering his stuff and storming out, Morticia hot on his heels.

Pugsley turned towards Valerie and gave her the bowl of food back. "Thanks for the candy."

"Actually that's potpurri." She corrects. "Wyy don't you take the bowl?" Valerie offers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What were you thinking?!" Morticia demands as she rushed after Wyatt. "How could you ambush your father like that? Wyatt!"

Wyatt finally turned to face her. "How could I? You insisted I go to this school. Did you really think that I wouldn't find out your secret?"

"You don't know the full story! You fahter did nothing wrong."

"I'll be judge of that." Wyatt hissed.

Morticia and Wyatt glared at each other. Then turned away walking away from each other.

Pugsley and Gomez watched the whole ordeal. "Potpourri?" Pugsley offers to Gomez.

Gomez looked at the bowl and took a pecice reluctantly. "Mm!" He said his eyes widening at the taste and then reached out to eat more.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt and Y/n stood by each other looking down at Eugenene. Y/n had tears streaming down her face as she stared at her friend. 

"Y/n and I harvested hive number three." Wyatt told an unconcious Eugene. 

"The bees miss you Eugene." Y/n said sniffling softly.

"I miss you." She said as she swallowed down a sob, Wyatt hugged Y/n so she would be comforted.

"We all do." Wyatt said rubbing Y/n's shoulders and arm comfortingly.

Thing appeared on the heart monitor connected to Eugene.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on him. Any updates?" Wyatt asked thanking Thing.

Thing shook himself side to side signifying 'no'.

"He didn't deserve this. I should be in that bed. Why did you go without us?" Wyatt asks Eugene. Allthough he knew he wouldn't get an answer.

Wyatt felt Y/n sit down beside Wyatt and she took his hand comfortingly. "It wasn't your fault Wyatt-" Y/n whispers.

Suddenly two hands tapped Wyatt and Y/n's shoulders. They jumped and turned to face Eugene's mothers.

"We didn't mean to startle you, dears. You must be Wyatt and Y/n." One said.

"Eugene's moms. Sue and Janet." Sue introduced.

"Wyatt was the only thing he could ever talk about lately." Janet adds. "He was so happy you joined the Hummers."

"Eugnenehasn't had the easiest time fitting into Nevermore." Sue explained.

"He was so excited to make two real freinds." Janet sighed.

"Well I brought him some honey." Wyatt said awkwardly. He grabbed Y/n's hand and was out to head out but Sue spoke up again.

"Eugene loves those dang bees. His fuzzy wuzzy babies." Sue said smiling.

Then they both sat down and looked at their son.

Wyatt lead Y/n out of the room to give them privacy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morgue the sheriff was having a hard time, a very very very very hard time. The doctor working at the morgue had killed himself. 

"First time someone's has killed themselves in the morgue." A femalre officer said. "Guys don't know what to do with the body."

"What you got?" 

The officer shrugged. "Gun was legal and registered in his name. Colt.45. Janitor said he kept in his desk."

"I just saw Doc last week. He was planning a cruise with his wife. He seemed all excited about retirement." The sheriff said.

"Guess you never know what's going on in someone's mind."

"A bullet apparently. We got security footage?" The sheriff asked.

"Nope. Camera was obscured. Black bubblegum." Officer Santiago explained pointing to the gum on the camera. "Got them scrubing through the camera to find out howw long it's been there."

"Black bubblegum. You don't say."

"Suicide note. The note says he is feeling guilty about an old case. Says he covered it up. Faked the coroner's report, and has been living with that guilt for all these years." She reported.

"What case?"

"Uh, Garret Gates."

Sheriff Galpin's head snapped up at the name. "Garret Gates. You've got to be kidding me."

"You've heard it?"

"I've been waiting 30 years to put away his murderer."

"You know who did it?"

"There's only been one suspect. I always thought they were covering up the truth. Now I got my proof."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt stood in front of Crackpot's melted fountain, he glared at his melted face. His staring was interrupted when Y/n waved her hand in front of his face. His head snapped to look at her.

"Hi, sorry am I disturbing?" Y/n asks aplologetically.

"No, you're fine, what are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to check if everything went well?" Y/n asks kind of already knowing what went down.

Wyatt sighed. "It did not go as planned. My parents refused to tell me the truth. So now I'll have to find out myself."

"Wyatt wait! What if your mother was right? What if what you think what happened that night isn't true. What if your father is actually innocent?" 

Wyatt turned to face her "Y/n I-" He was cut off when he noticed his mother walking towards the cemetery.

He grabbed Y/n and pulled her along with him. "Come on!" He whispered urgently.

"What why? What happened?" Y/n whispered back.

Wyatt didn't respond and just pointed at his mother. Morticia entered the cemetery roses in her hand. Wyatt and Y/n looked through the bars. Morticia ripped off the petals, she threw the stems on the grave and walked away and threw the petals over her shoulder and left. 

Wyatt and Y/n entered the cemetery and went to the grave Morticia went to. They looked at the head stone. It read...Garret Gates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt and Y/n exited the cemetery and stood by the fountain holding hands.

"Why would my Mother be paying respect to the man my father killed?" He wondered.

"Because your parents probably had a good reason for doing what they did." Y/n said. 

"Now as much as your family is...special, they stand out, they do things a lot of families don't like and find it strange. They wouldn't kill someone without a good reason." Y/n said trying to reason with Wyatt.

"Y/n, it's not if they did it for a good reason or not. I want to find out why they did what they did. ANd to see if my father is infact a innocent man a smother says he is."

"Well I have heard that the Gates were the definition of a perfect family, but they were very different behind closed doors. And they were the BIGGEST outcast haters..." Y/n said, then she realized something.

"You don't mean..."

"I think I do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was still Parents Day. Families were now having breakfast in Nevermore. Puglsey poured maple syrup all over his pancakes as other parents and children were lined up at a long table gathering food on their plates.

"Mm. I am famished." Morticia said.

Wyatt and Y/n stood at the edge of the table. Wyatt had his arms crossed and was scowling,  Y/n was looking down at her feet awkwardly and hugging herself. 

"You're not hungry darlings?" Morticia asks the teenagers.

Y/n looked up at her and shook her head 'no' with a small smile. Wyatt just...continued scowling.

"My appetite eludes me mother. The same way the truth eludes you." Wyatt said then stormed off. 

Y/n smiled at Morticia apologetically. "I'm sorry, I will try and talk to him." Y/n reassured Morticia then ran after Wyatt. Morticia watched the girl, she indeed was a lovely girl. She was perfect for Wyatt a kind, sweet heart. She would definitely thaw his son's frozen heart.

Gomez walked up to his wife and leaned into her ear. "We need to tell them." 

Morticia turned towards him in disbelief. "He'll never believe us. We must stay strong. And hope that something more morbid comes along to distract him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enid sat with her family, all of them eating meat. Her mother being a bitch asked her about her wolfing out. I felt bad for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n finally caught up to Wyatt who was sitting on the table.

"Are you okay?" She asks him concerned as she attempted to catch her breath. 

"I'm fine." He mutters.

She sat down next to Wyatt and stared down at her fingers playing with them as she thought about her family. 

"Are you okay?" Wyatt asks when he noticed what she was doing.

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts. "Yeah, I am fine." She said smiling in reassurance. 

"Y/n" He sighs. "I know you." 

Now Y/n sighed. "I just miss my parents." She said with a small sniffle.

Wyatt didn't say anything he just opened his arms and wrapped them around Y/n and hugged her tightly caressing her head and kissing her forehead.

"I and my family are always here for you, okay? They already love you so much. Like I said they would."  

Y/n smile dinto his chest and was about to reply but the Nevemrore gates burst open revealing the sheriff and a few other officers.

Principal Weems walked over annoyed. "Can I ask what's this about sheriff?"

"Gomez Addams!" He called ignoring Larissa.

Gomez calmly sttod down and turned around. "Can I help you sheriff?" He asks.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Garret Gates." Sheriff Galpin turned him around and locked his wrists in handcuffs. He was then dragged away.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of low. You have the right to attorney. If you cannot afford one, we will give you one."

Y/n gasped and grabbed Wyatt's hand to give him comfort, Wyatt gently squeezed her hand and Morticia closed her eyes, a single tear falling from eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andddd that's a wrap for Chapter 26! Hope you lie dthis chapter, pleaase vote and comment if you liked this chapter. Thanks so much for reading! 

This chapter is dedicated to Paigekisses_magnoliaWaterFountian101 and Shadow4242

All the love,

Hermione <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 120 11
**PREQUEL TO AFTER NEVERMORE** a new year started so your parents took you up to nevermore and intended on leaving you on your ranch with three hands...
430K 6.5K 69
Hi this is my first story so sorry if it sucks. The beginning is shaking but it gets better as it goes trust me. Don't forget to vote and comment:P
13.9K 231 17
When a new boy transfers to nevermore around the same time as Wednesday Addams, his name is Y/n L/n. I hope you guys enjoy this book, although this i...
9.5K 303 15
This is my first story! I'm the shared account person... Avery, you'll be seeing me a lot of me... I don't know when i will update. Probably around t...