The Nighttime Suns: A Pokemon...

By TheRubberDuckyPixils

Ash and Chloe (as bloombolt) join the Rising Volt Tacklers on their missions and adventures, to learn more an... More

Mysterious Ship
Rising Volt Tacklers
Team Rocket doesn't Blast off Again
You Can't Comfort Me.
Team Rocket Never Learns (still)
Another Author's Note

Author's Note

129 0 0
By TheRubberDuckyPixils

No, no, this is not about another story because this story sounds stupid. I might actually keep this. Anyways, Dot and Ludlow aren't going to make any more appearances any time soon. In the beginning, they are introduced to them. Now they're going to act like they know them, but for Dot, it's like knocking on the door, Dot telling them to shut up, go away. For Ludlow, uh, he's just going to be on the deck and in his room.

Why? I feel like 11 people is too much. I was going to make the story without bloombolt, but the way my other story was successful (ish) I decided to keep bloombolt. And to share my love of Pokemon Horizons, yeah. So, that's just a little change in the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 55.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
332K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
108K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
372K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...