Stars Aligned | βœ“

Af weirdpranialive_

Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you... Mere

Author's note
Character Aesthetics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Epilogue
When Our Stars Collided!

14

3.3K 342 106
Af weirdpranialive_

Chapter fourteen
" I want to kill someone "

× ANANYA ×

" Boo "

A soft childish voice followed by giggles was heard while I was in my own lala land after what happened.

Such a half Bollywood-ish moment? In silly Ananya's life?

God, who pleased you so much today? 

Now this is a sign, you guys are meant to be, yes yes yes. Ship ship ship.

No, No, No. Don't let that sneaky simp present inside you take over, Anu. It's a bitch who ships you with every other guy you find sweet and makes you get a teeny tiny crush which becomes a whole-ass obsession for months.

What guys? Every guy vanished when I laid my eyes on him.

Geez, if I could flirt this good in my mind, why can I not publically? Not like I want to.

Also, he has a girlfriend. And he is your brother's friend. And you know nothing about him. Take that.

We are getting out from Ananya's world now. Time to face the reality.

" Avyaan? " Sahil said with a wide smile present on him face now. The kid, who was around 4-5 years, ran towards Me, I thought but was I wrong. He ran towards Sahil and seeing his speed I stepped aside giving them some space, while the kid names Avyaan hugged Sahil. Or basically both of his legs.

The height difference between them was that three and half little Avyaan could make up one Sahil. And that made me realise that Sahil was really tall.

Sahil laughed and removed Avyaan's hands from his legs, and then bent down to his level and then hugged him.

" You are back? " Sahil asked and Avyaan nodded while muttering a small 'yesh'

While I was busy adoring both of them, I heard a voice which I knew I had heard before. I turned around to find Mr Abhinav Randhawa, the owner of the company I worked in. My brain then recalled Sahil mentioning him as his bestfriend, a few days back, after that scooty incident.

" Even I am back " he said.

Sahil and that cutie Avyaan broke the hug and Sahil picked him up in his arms and walked towards Abhinav.

" Ofcourse. He can't come alone at this hour, or at any hour " Sahil replied. I decided to back off a little and let the friends have a conversation.

But how long am I going to stand here? I must be invading thier private time.

But I can't even leave without telling a goodbye to Sahil. That would be rude, specially when he stayed with me the whole time while I was feeling low.

A pout automatically formed on my lips, what am I supposed to do in this tricky situation?

I, awkwardly, stood there noticing the shrubs, flowers, leaves and even the insects present on them, while they had a conversation.

A few minutes passed and now I decided to atleast tell Sahil and take my leave from there. I walked towards them again and called out his name.

" Uh, Sahil "

" Shit, Sorry Ananya, I got busy talking to him because we met after like days, really Sorry to make you wait like that "  he apologized as soon as his eyes fell on me.

" It's alright. I came here to mention that I should leave now. " And Thank you for being with me.

However, I couldn't say the latter part.

" Wait, let me just introduce you guys, Abhinav, this is Ananya, and Ananya, this is Abhinav. Uh wait, you work at ADAM's, you must be knowing him. " He said and I nodded.

He remembers.

" I do " I said politely with a small smile.

" Oh, from which department are you? " He asked.

" Creative, I'm the visualiser from that section " I said.

" You are the new visualiser? Woah. I have heard so much about your work, I must say, you're awesome at your job. " He said and it made my heart melt.

I love getting compliments related to something I love doing.

" Thank you. It's an honour to hear this from you, Mr Randhawa " I replied honestly.

" Guys, stop the work talks here. " Sahil interrupted and I nodded.

" I should also leave now, it's getting late. Bye, Goodnight " I said while waving my hand.

" Goodnight " Both Sahil and Abhinav replied together.

" Bye Avyaan " I said, my voice automatically sweeter to him.

He looked towards Sahil in confusion and then at me again while I was smiling.

" Aunty ko Bye boldo, Avyaan "  Sahil instructed him.
[Wish her a bye, Avyaan]

Aunty?

Aunty????

Aunty and me????

I bet my expression could tell the way I got offended by the word Aunty.

" Bye, Aunty " Even Avyaan called me by what he was told to.

" Main aunty nahi hoon, bacha " I told him and glared at the person who dared to call me that while the Person just laughed.
[I'm not an Aunty, baby]

" Toh fir? " He asked cutely.
[Then?]

" Anu. Anu bula lo. Aunty nahi bus "
[Anu, call me Anu, not Aunty]

"Nu? " He asked and I nodded chuckling.

" Yeh bhi chalega " I said while taping his nose and he giggled.
[This will also work]

" Aunty se toh behtar hai, Nahi, Aunty? " Sahil asked with that same evil teasing smile on his face.
[It's better then Aunty, right Aunty?]

" Ji uncle " I said and his smile didn't stop.

" Inhe uncle bolo, suit karta hai inpe " I told Avyaan while pointing Sahil who just laughed off at it.
[Call him by Uncle, it suits him]

" Ji nahi, etne handsome insan ko koi uncle bol sakta hai bhala? " Sahil asked Avyaan who looked with the same curiosity in his eyes towards him.
[No, can anyone call this handsome man, uncle?]

" Toh main toh inse choti hu, mujhe aunty kaise bola ja raha hai? " I asked Sahil indirectly through Avyaan who pouted confusingly

" You both stop confusing my little kid " Mr Randhawa said in between and took Avyaan from Sahil.

" Aw, confuse kardiya mere bache ko Uncle aur Aunty ne? "  Mr Randhawa said and we both looked at him offensively.
[Aw, Uncle and Aunty confused my baby?]

🦋

" Who are you making these many cookies for, Anu? " Kirti asked me.

Today the Baker inside me decided to wake up and chose to make cookies.

I cannot say that this is not my first time making cookies, because it is.

I can cook, I was taught to but I do not make it so good that anyone will start licking thier finger. I make it good enough that they can eat it without throwing up.

And today, I wanted to make cookies because I saw an Instagram reel, they showed the most easy way of making cookies. And now I want to test it out.

" For us to eat " I replied while tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

If only someone did it for me like they show in movies.

If only I was in fictional world.

" I just hope my stomach doesn't get upset and start paining by tomorrow, or worse, by tonight " She said and I glared.

" Okay, now don't you dare to touch one of them " I said while showing her my finger covered with flour.

" If they are not good, we'll give them to our neighbours " She said and I gave her a look.

" That's very mean of you " I replied while kneading the flour and adding some more water to it.

" So? I am mean. I can be meaner. I can be meanest. You should try being too, it's fun " The crackhead friend of mine said.

" Who hurt you, bro? " I asked her in a fun manner.

" Who didn't? "

Facts!

" Correct. Let's cry together after we're done " I said and she nodded making a forceful sad face.

" Ananya, I want to kill someone " she said.

" Who? " I asked.

" Anyone, I just want to do something interesting in my boring life " she said and my head shot towards her direction within a second.

" Ugh, sorry, that was my toxic trait speaking " she added.

" I guess I need to be away from you. You're not safe for me. I want to kill someone " I mimicked. She picked up some dry flour and applied it on my cheeks as if it was some Holi colours and ran away.

" You bitch " I shouted loud enough so she could hear it. As a response I heard the loud hahaha from her.

After a few minutes, I played Gorgeous by Taylor Swift on my Spotify to vibe while baking. That song is my all time favourite, I can vibe to it whenever and wherever it plays.

" If you got a girlfriend I'm jealous of her " I sung along with Tay Tay and stopped when I heard the doorbell ring.

Today is Saturday afternoon who can be there?  I almost ran while swaying my hips, dancing on that song.

I opened the door only to find Sahil standing there, looking at his watch. When he heard the door opening, he looked up, directly into my eyes and the lyrics of the song played behind us while we shared a eye contact.

" Ocean blue eyes, Looking at mine,
I feel like I might, sink and drown and die "

🦋

My swiftie self couldn't stop from mentioning the song just because I was listening to it.

Also I once dedicated that song to a crush who totally didn't deserve it. Like totally. But thike, it's okay, lesson learnt. 💀

Also the update took some time cuz my college started unexpectedly very early, how I wanted to complete this story early and now, I can't even update regularly. Though I'll try.

Okay no more rants, the chapter could be a little boring but can't help.

Do vote and share your views and follow me on Instagram only on @/wierdpranialive_

Yeah my insta has the wrong spelling of weird, I noticed it today too. And that makes me extra weird ig, the fact I can't change it till 30 days, we'll have to compromise 🤡

A long author's note only for a reader who missed my rants and complained about it 😘

Byeeee🤝🏻

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.6M 86.3K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
172K 11.4K 99
Amelia Jones, Amy's good life turned upside down when she lost both her parents in a car accident. Now she got to move in with her father's best frie...
16.6K 2.1K 36
β˜…She was full of life. He was cold and distant. β˜…She was a walking chaos. He likes his life quiet and composed without a damn mistake. Chaos inter...
16.5K 924 77
"β„π•šπ•€ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•¦π•Ÿπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•’π•π•π•–π•§π•šπ•’π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜....." β˜…β˜…β˜… AARYANSH Γ— ISH...