DEPUTY - woosan

By zoriph

[Updates Weekly!] Started: 04/06/23 Completed: - " " Prove your words " San whispered, his tongue pokin... More

๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
001
002
003 โš ๏ธ
004
005
007 โš ๏ธ
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024 โš ๏ธ
025
026 โš ๏ธ
027 ๐Ÿ”ž
028
029
030
031
032 โš ๏ธ
033
034
035
036
037
038 ๐Ÿ”ž
039
040

006

764 36 58
By zoriph

" San? "

San heard his name called from the doorway and turned to look.
He saw a silhouette from the doorway and recognized it to be Ryujin.

" Captain wants to speak to you. "
She said and leaned against the door frame waiting for San.
San rolled his eyes and got up, he walked over to Ryujin and raised his eyebrows.
His figure towered over her easily.

She looked him up and down and avoided eye contact.
San chuckled to himself and shook his head walking to the Captain's office. His ego was through the roof knowing that no matter how hard she denied or opposed it, he had her wrapped around his finger.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

San opened the door with a golden plate that read CAPTAIN on.
Inside was an antique looking room, with dark brown wood flooring and walls.
Bookshelves with numerous different books and then antique and older looking items and jewelry that seemed expensive.

Hongjoong has a tendency to collect atleast one a few jewelry or expensive items or collectibles from each place he find worthy his time to rob or blow up as a memory - which he stores in these said bookshelves in his office. They're protected with glass and he is the only one with access to the key that unlocks the glass protecting them.

He treasures them so much that is, the oldest antique goes all the way back to the start of his gangster and hitman years, back when he was around 14 years old, when he met Hongjoong. Now, he is 25 years old.

In the middle sat a table with a computer with 2 screens on it, a man, Hongjoong if you will, with neon blue hair sat behind them staring up at San with his fingers entangled infront of his face, his elbows leaning on the table.

Hongjoong's feared in the gangster industry and if he finds out someone betrayed him or didn't own up to their words he'd burn down their house and make them watch it, he'd make them watch him torturing their family members and loved ones. He has no mercy whatsoever no matter who it is that breaks his trust.

San doesn't feel fear, but he does know one thing, and that is that he's smart enough to know that one shouldn't pull the wrong strings with Hongjoong, not only for your own sake but for the others surrounding you aswell.

" You wanted me? "
He spoke with a smug smile on his face at the leader, San was leaning against the doorframe and looked at Hongjoong with raised eyebrows..

One of the only reasons Hongjoong kept San in the gang is that despite his big mouth and attitude, he still is one of Hongjoong's most trusted and one of the best and talented hitmen out there, with a body count of exactly 223 and counting. - Dead bodies count, although you wouldn't really be surprised if his body count with people he'd slept with  was more.

" Wipe that smile off your face and get into the room, I need to have a chat with you. "
Hongjoong spoke and crossed his arms leaning back in his office chair.

As San took a step into the room and closed the door, Hongjoong stood up from his chair and looked out the window.

" Did you plan on explaining what you were doing overnight behind bars? "
He asked, watching the highway and bridge from the building, his hands behind his back. The sleeves of his white button up shirt was cuffed up to his elbows, displaying scars from various different fights and unexpected gatherings from other gangs he had.

San observed them curiously, never really having the chance to be so up close to his exposed arms, Hongjoong was a very secretive man and didn't let anyone know him personally other than his gangster and Captain Persona.

" Words spread that you got with one of the Officers, Officer.. Jung, was it?
That's not the reason why.. hmm? "   Hongjoong asked and turned around to glare at San.

" I can't let you get close to an officer, that is a risk for not only you but to all of us,
if anything you should know that better than anyone else. "  

San chuckled at Hongjoong's words.
" Close? To him??? You have nothing to worry about Cap. "

" I don't? How much are you willing to bet, if I let you roam around freely with him, that by 5 years from now,  you're engaged and head over heels for him? "  Hongjoong asked and crossed his arms staring at San, San wasn't close in proximity to Hongjoong but he was still slightly towering over him. San slightly lowered his body to be close to Hongjoong's height, he placed his hands on his knees to support his upper body as he stared at Hongjoong.

" I bet my bike and sanity"  He paused while passing his stare back and forth between Hongjoong's eyes. His mouth curved upwards in a wicked smile before he continued his sentence.

" I'll kill him before we even get close to anything along that line. "

Hongjoong's mouth curved in a small smile himself seeing San this way.
Out of everyone in the gang, Hongjoong and San were one of, if not the most brutal and careless when it came to the people they hurt.  San gave no shits to who he hurt, only line he drew was kids. He avoided hurting kids, he didn't ever suggest hurting children if they were involved in a quest, he always found a way to avoid bringing kids into this. Only 2 people knew the reason behind this Hongjoong and Han Jisung.

Despite Changbin's refusing, Wooyoung still continued their shift. And as promised they were now doing their patrol, Changbin drove the car while Wooyoung sat in the passenger seat.

" Just because you're here on this patrol, it does not mean that you're fully fit to engage in police activity. Being cut in the throat and punched till you cough up blood by the same man in only 2 days is not normal. " Changbin reasoned while not taking his eyes off the road. They were currently stuck in a traffic jam with all the other cars on the road.

They agreed to stop at a Gas Station off the road, because they were running out of gas and also to buy something to eat at a cafè as both were craving food.

" Again, I'm fine Changbin. If I chickened out by now I wouldn't be fit for the career I chose. "
Wooyoung spoke for the millionth time, he was in fact growing annoyed by Changbin's constant reminders of the events earlier, not that he didn't feel it himself.  He still felt the hand imprint from San's slap on his cheek and could feel the cut on his lower lip, not to mention the literal bandage around his throat that covered the said cut.

" You could have died you know? "

" That's the risk you take being an officer. "
Wooyoung replied.

Changbin looked at Wooyoung, a stare screaming  
' I can't believe you just said that. '

" That doesn't justify committing stupid actions and pissing off the wrong people. "
Changbin replied, Wooyoung stayed quiet and stared out of the windshield.

He reminded himself to organize his folders with crime documents as shown earlier that it was... clearly not organized well hence the pictures of one of San's victims being placed in the
minor incidents/minor cases when in reality;
it was one of the most prioritized crimes that was included,
with a few other cases on 'need to be solved ASAP.' list.
He was planning his dinner once he arrived home,
Beef? Ramen? Tteokbokki? Chicken Legs?
He also wanted to rub it in Changbin's face later that he was on DDD duty.

But more than anything, San was on his mind.

What was he up to now?

Wooyoung and Changbin were chosen but also volunteered themselves to lead the investigations involving San's victims, they were the leading officers for the team and both had an important role of choosing the next move, who to question, who to put on suspects etc.

But as they already know, Shax are guilty, really all that needs to be done is to find the damn fuckers and arrest them, but knowing Shax. They aren't easy to find.

Changbin was already focused on Shax and sorting out different cases that might have a connection with said group, Wooyoung promised to join him in leading the team but he had his own hands full with the case involving the 15 year old girl, but now that Wooyoung unfortunately lost the case he promised Changbin that he'd help him.

Wooyoung and Changbin are known to be good leading officers for murder cases and crimes.
Sure they bicker once here and there over their theories and suspects but if anything that's just better when it comes to cases like these; where you have to theorize the ending a little more than usual.

Only they've barely dealt with gangs, most of the time if not all they only dealt with what society call; normal people.
Maybe a father or mother that hated his life and murdered his family and then shot himself, (they've had a handful of those.)
Or the typical murderers who decide to take someone else's life, but no full on gangsters.

Shax only recently came to light in public, but there are records of potential Shax members committing crimes all the way back to 10 years ago.

Wooyoung wasn't only thinking about the case though, his mind kept slipping onto San as a person, like, just..... him.
San was unwillingly roaming Wooyoung's mind as if he lived in it. Wooyoung hated that he was wondering what San's plans for the holiday was, or if he was thinking about him too.
He shouldn't be thinking about him, he literally punched him in the stomach and face and threatened to kill him one too many times.

Was he ever gonna meet San again?

Wooyoung being deep in thought never realized traffic had lifted,
nor that Changbin stopped and had written a ticket for speeding to a teenager driving with his buddies in a '2014 model Honda Accord Sedan' ,
nor the fact that they had pulled over at the designated Gas station and gotten gas,
and before he even had a chance to process it; he was currently walking with Changbin to the door to a cafè.

They opened it and stepped inside, a bell ringing signalling someone either entered or left the building.
It was neither packed nor empty,
A few college and high school students sat on the chairs and typed on their computers with books displayed infront and both sides of them.
Some business men with cases who was obviously rich, they weren't afraid to show that they were in a hurry aswell.
Wooyoung thought he heard some trainees from a company talking about the monthly reviews.
He heard people on phone calls, he heard and saw everything, people wit their own lives, their own families.

He was forced to swallow the agonizing reminder that he had to tell the family about their daughter's killer's passing later today or tomorrow aswell.
He was not looking forward for updates on her case on the headlines with horrible news.
' The Lee Jinsoo case; The one responsible for her murder committed suicide. '

When Wooyoung and Changbin had entered the building in their uniform they were expecting to raise concern. And Wooyoung does admit; 2 police officers in uniform entering a cafè
11 in the morning would even leave himself with questions.

The chatter from customers stopped, baristas stopped what they were brewing or putting in a bag and the waiters stopped in their tracks, everyone stared curiously.

Changbin smiled " We are just here to grab food. " , Wooyoung following his words with a highly practiced, forced smile.

And as if it was a movie, everyone continued their doings, now that they weren't that entertaining anymore. Although some eyes lingered on them as they made their way to the counter to order, 2 pairs of eyes in particular.

" The slightly taller out of the two is definitely  the one Choi San is rumored to have messed with. "  One of the two men said.

They sat by the window seats, opposite each other, they were previously having a conversation that both were immersed in, yet when Changbin and Wooyoung entered - both were drawn away.
Partly because they didn't get along with the law enforcement well, but because the slightly taller one caught their eye because of his injuries and the rumors that circled around involving Choi San and a police officer in the area.

" Definitely. "
The other man responded, he checked Wooyoung out.
His eyes lingered a little too long on Wooyoung's lips and bottom.
His eyelids curved up in a small smirk, he pushed away thoughts but put a pin on them that were reserved for himself, alone, in the shower or bedroom.

Wooyoung felt a shiver run up his spine.

He and Changbin were by the counter, the cafe was built like a side ways rectangular, the entrance being by the left side of the rectangular, the counter and front where you pay was right across from the entrance.
While the right side of the rectangular was where the couches, tables and chairs were, the cafè interior was littered with plants and flowers, vines were climbing the stone walls perfectly while the floor was made of dark wood.

Wooyoung did a side glance, he felt eyes on him from all directions, yet he filtered out some.. rather unpleasant and piercing glares at his back from
4'o clock.  The glares felt like someone was shooting daggers covered in flames.

Wooyoung was pretty sure he could see who was giving them the glares,
he was able to see 2 men sitting on the table closest to the entrance by the windows.

He was barely able to make out their features.

One of them, the one with his back to Wooyoung had black curly middle split hair with an obvious undercut. He looked about the same height as him but it was hard to tell.
He stared at Wooyoung from over his shoulder making it harder to see his facial features, but from what Wooyoung was able to make out; he had an eyebrow piercing, and a sharp jawline. He wore blue very loose denim pants with a zipped open, military green pattern jacket with a white t-shirt under.

The other one, sat infront of him. Had blonde or washed out pink very short hair.
His eyes was thin, almost a line. And even from afar he could tell he was tall, possibly even taller than San.
Black blazer with a white button up shirt, he had undone 3 buttons exposing his collarbones and body above his chest. The collar of the shirt he wore was flipped open on top of the jacket, and he wore light blue ripped jeans.

Changbin already knew Wooyoung's order, they made their way to the table with Wooyoung holding his Hot Cocoa and his croissant with warm chocolate in the middle while Changbin held His Tea and his funnily enough 2 donuts, one chocolate flavored and the other strawberry flavored.

They sat down by the table behind the blond one by the window seats.
Wooyoung and Changbin sat down across from each other, Changbin having his back to the two.

Wooyoung gave a small fake smile to the men, knowing something is up with the two yet ultimately deciding not to take any rash decisions yet.
Changbin stirred in his cup with a small spoon looking at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung looked disorientated, he didn't look at Changbin.
Changbin being the oblivious man that he is, didn't realize Wooyoung was looking at the people behind him.

" What's on your mind? "
He asked, breaking the silence between them.

Wooyoung shifted his glance back at Changbin who was still stirring in his cup.

Wooyoung shifted his eyes back to the men behind Changbin, the black haired was staring at Wooyoung, he nodded his head very very very carefully, gesturing behind Changbin.

Changbin hummed in return, picking up quickly on what Wooyoung was gesturing at.
The black haired looked at the blonde,  " Mingi. "

The supposed Mingi looked up from his black coffee at the black haired.

He raised his eyebrows in question, his eyes lazily open.

" What? "

" Have you heard from RM these past days? "

" Nope. "

Mingi said unbothered and picked up his black coffee, he sipped it and made an indescribable noise of satisfaction at the taste.

The black haired muttered something under his breath.

" Just, apparently he had something important to tell the rest of us- "

" Bobby. I can't care less with RM's life and what he's up to. "   He responded, holding a wooden fork that came with the sweet apple pie he ordered and pointed it at Bobby, cutting him off, before continuing, " Have patience, he and Bangchan have their hands full with other crap that's way more important . "  He dug his fork into the pie and brought a piece up to his face.

" Bon appètit " He muttered before he took a bite, lowly humming to himself at the warm feeling and delicious taste satisfying his taste buds.

Changbin leaned forward to Wooyoung, and whispered,  " What's wrong with the men behind us? "

Thankfully, he whispered low enough so only Wooyoung heard, though it didn't go without a struggle and a small moment of recalling words that he thought he misheard.

" They're staring, not friendly staring. "

" When is staring ever friendly? "
Changbin grinned.

" You know what I mean. "
Wooyoung groaned and shook his head at Changbin's stupid comment.

His groan caught the attention of Mingi, who slowly turned his head ever (going unnoticed) by the slightest to listen closely.

" Make a mental note of them. "
Wooyoung whispered to him. Changbin slowly nodded his head.

Wooyoung sat back and took a sip of his Hot Cocoa while looking out the window, watching the main road.
Rain droplets fell on the window and the ground despite the weather man predicting, in his words;
'' Sunny weather without a speck of clouds in the horizon! ''

Wooyoung didn't mind a little rain though, if anything, he preferred rain  over the unbelievably hot temperatures that felt like the equivalent being a sausage on a hot grill. - he is one of the only who prefers that weather at the office alongside their chief, Yunho.

Autumn was closing in, and he couldn't be any more excited.

A little more sipping of Wooyoung's Hot Cocoa and he starts to feel like he needs to empty his bladder.

" I'll be back, I have to pee. "
He spoke, Changbin only chuckled at Wooyoung's voice as he stood up from his seat and stretched his arms.

He had to pass Mingi and Bobby's table to get to the men's stalls.

Changbin had his back to Mingi and Bobby, this resulted in him not noticing when Mingi got up from his seat. Bobby followed Mingi with his eyes , he grasped his wrist before Mingi could walk away from him and whispered  " Where and what the hell do you think you're doing? "

" I'm gonna go and take a piss like a normal human being? "
Mingi responded and pulled out of Bobby's grasp.
Bobby stared at Mingi before nodding slightly to himself, Mingi made his way to the bathroom.

For your idea, taking a piss was not what Mingi planned on doing in there.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

finally my 2 days free from work is here, i used the WHOLE day on writing this chapter and aswell on fixing a few chapters and adding around 1300 words to chapter 1.🫠
not overexaggerating aswell, i woke up around 8am
(i swear when you start working and start to lose free-time you appreciate the days you have off and i do that by waking up early to have the most free-time i can have as possible, and when i published this, it was around maybe 7 or 9pm? somewhere around that time.😭

i had fun though! i usually write my stories in the morning, as i have ADD with a handful of hyperactivity in there and basically live off of medicine to function properly lol.
i find myself most productive when the medicine has been in my body for about 1 hour or 2 and once i'm set on writing or doing something while the medicine is fresh in my body - i'll usually use the whole day doing it 😭(which comes with both it's pros and cons😬)

hope everyone is doing okay! it's been raining nonstop outside since morning and it's 8pm as we speak, so hope the weather is better other places and that the rainstorm  isn't a universal experience right now. <3

see you next chapter! it may or may not be a 'lil heated so prepare😁

Published: 03/07/2023
Last edited: 28/03/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 446 22
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ โ๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐žโž [Woosan] -- Jung Wooyoung hates everyone. . . except his roommate Park Seonghwa. He's one year into colleg...
25.9K 2.3K 12
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ. โš ๏ธ this book contains graphic violence, gore and death. please read with care. [horr...
17.8K 670 10
"..Sannie, it hurts..." "What? What hurts?" "My head.." "Just continue sleeping Wooyoung. It'll go away on Monday." I needed something to hug or be b...
71.3K 1.7K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...