๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

By izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. More

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.

3.4K 115 150
By izythescientist

FWU , 004

(part two.)

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3                    B: </3

𝟎𝟎𝟒: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎!

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖.

ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ — 11:47 am

𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝟱𝙩𝙝.

𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝘼𝙔 but ashanti hated seeing them pressing notti. she knew him so she knew how he was feeling in that moment.

ashanti sighed and laid her head on ddot's shoulder, everyone was looking at ddot since he was the last to speak.

but just ddot looked at notti knowing that he hasn't made a single promise ever since he broke ashanti's so him "thinking" about it mad him heated.

notti slightly nodded his head, he thought about something like this happening before. them pressing him when ashanti was there.

"soooo, last time you broke a promiseee?" solana dragged, it was mad tense in there cause everyone knew the answer.

courtney smiled a lil before continuing, "if yous a pus—"

"bro ain't no one pussy." notti quickly cut her off, "last promise i broke was when i told 𝘩𝘦𝘳," he pointed at ashanti as she quickly looked away, looking at the ground.

"she was the only one. y'all happy now?" notti furrowed his eyebrows looking at everyone, "what you mean are we happy now? what's there to be happy about?" courtney tilted her head.

"broooo." ashanti dragged, she honestly didn't know why courtney was even around notti after everything she said she wanted to do.

"ouuuuuu" dd mumbled looking at courtney and notti, solana smiled before speaking, "guys, let's just go back to—"

"respectfully lana, shut the fuck up. respectfully though." dd told solana, still salty from the truth or dare, ashanti furrowed her eyebrows, "don't tell her to shut the fuck up. are you dumb nigga?"

dd mugged ashanti, "who is you talking to like that?"

"you." ashanti replied, "nah, you ain't talking to—"

"ight." jay spoke and ashanti definitely got quiet, the circle got quiet as notti sighed and got up and stormed out.

"did he jus..?" ms lawson furrowed her eyebrows watching him walk out, she looked back to the circle as they shrugged.

ashanti lifted her head up and looked at everyone, "now why was y'all pressing him like that?"

and this was funny cause everyone widened their eyes at that question.

"HUH?" jay shouted, "you're deadass?"

ddot looked at her and shook his head, "shanti what i tell you?"

"it's not even about that, y'all just haaad to press him like dat. like everyone done knows the answer." ashanti said.

"ian gon lie," dd started, "i been annoyed wit him. like before y'all came. then when you was getting on me he was laughing and shit so just like, nah you can't be doin nun, feel me?"

ashanti shrugged, "i guess but the way y'all did it.." she trailed off, edot furrowed his eyebrows, "hol up."

"are you tryna like....defend him right now?" everyone done looked at ashanti. she pursed her lips looking around, that was exactly what she was trying to do.

"what happened to 'it's not even about that'?" ddot asked as she just looked around, "ight wait,"

"i'm not tryna defend him—"

"good. cause if you did that'd be foul." dd cut her off as ashanti rolled her eyes, jay spoke up, "wait so, cause the way you was just talking seemed like you not mad at him. so like, you good? like talking to him—"

"hell no she not talking to him." courtney cut jay off, "fuck she look like?"

everyone laughed as ashanti smiled, "yea what she said. i'm not talking to that nigga at all. he prolly not even gonna talk to me either and i'm deadass cool wit that." 

ddot looked at ashanti knowing about how notti was gonna try and talk to her. 

"ight so, what if he tries to to talk to you?" dd asks, "imma ignore him. simple."

20 minutes later had passed and notti barged inside the classroom, the way he opened the door made the whole class go dead silent.

ashanti looked at him seeing his jaw clenched as he stuffed his hands in his pockets— a sign he was mad. she only got that sign cause everyone was just looking at him dumbfounded.

everyone had forgot he left— everyone except ashanti.

she licked her lips watching him as ms lawson called him to her desk.

notti's eyes rolled to the back off his head as he made his way to her desk.

ashanti gulped, she always had this thing of seeing notti mad. it was weird but like, it jus did sum to her.

worst part is that she couldn't even do anything about it now. 

soon notti came back and sat in his original seat, just staring at the ground looking real deep in thought. 

just by the glance ashanti spared him earlier, she been knew he went to go smoke. smoking was a coping mechanism for notti and he did it whenever he was stressed or just wanted to ease his mind.

"ight so.." dd spoke, filling the silence, everyone including notti looked at him, "damn notti why you look so mad?" dd called out causing everyone to look at him, and the anger written on his face was definitely there. 

five more seconds and he was about to sock a nigga.

but really, notti was just mad at himself. all he needed right now was 10 minutes with ashanti. literally only 10 minutes just for him to talk. she don't even have to speak, just listen to him.

"it's nun." notti spoke in a low voice, ashanti tried to focus on everything but him, but he was right in front of her, and him just bein pissed really did sum to ashanti. and she didn't like it but unfortunately, she couldn't stop it.

slowly conversation started to pick back up and everyone was just having fun again, expect for notti and ashanti. ashanti who was fighting everything in her to not look at notti and notti doing the same.

but then whenever she thought about notti that last night she saw him kept replaying in her mind. that was the meanest he had ever been to her. ashanti tried not to think about it as much because she said she's over it but the nigga was right front of her, so was she really over it?

ashanti took a deep breath no longer caring, her eyes led up to notti's and her heart dropped to her ass when she saw him staring right back at her.

notti unknowingly unclenched his jaw and his face softened seeing her. now notti's thinking of the last time he told her she was pretty. he knew she didn't hear that as much when they was dating. all she heard was mostly fighting & arguing. he knew that it was his fault and he was just now for real blaming himself for it.

notti thought he was staring too hard and ashanti was gonna break eye contact but no, ashanti kept staring at him with the same look on her face. 

he finally was able to see how good her red hair framed her face, how her lashes were done perfectly, making her eyes become more attractive. but notti knew that he was looking at a different ashanti. this was no longer the same girl he used to be with.

ashanti felt like if she didn't break it, notti definitely wasn't going too. "imma go..." ashanti spoke as she got up and went to go to the bathroom.

without the two knowing everyone done stopped their conversations and peeped notti and ashanti looking at each other for the first time in four months.

the minute ashanti left courtney opened her mouth, "now what was dat?" she furrowed her eyebrows. 

now everyone in there knew that court didn't play with when it came to notti and ashanti at all. she was genuinely was angry watching ashanti cry everyday and not being able to do nothing about it.

"nah for real.." dd quickly spoke after courtney making everyone mug him, "what was what bro?" notti replied dryly, he was dead tired of hearing courtney. solana didn't really like him too so she jus didn't talk to him as much. 

 notti deadass was wishing that courtney could do the same thing and hate from afar.

"you and shanti did a.." jay paused, "a fucking staring contest."

notti shrugged, "it's nothing. don't worry bout it." he sighed.

he was honestly so tired and angry at himself, he knows that no one will let him come close to ashanti and he knew that off of everyone's reaction of him just looking at her.

but that wasn't gonna stop him.

𝐈☆ミ  𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐝𝐝? 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨 & 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫🫂

E4N🕊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.5K 16
โแด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ ส™ษชแด›แด„สœแด‡๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดส ษดษชษขษขแด€, ษชแด€ษด แด›ส€ษชแด˜แด˜ษชษด แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ แด€ษดส แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ ษดษชษขษขแด€๊œฑ.โž แด…แด… แด๊œฑแด€แดแด€ ๊œฐแด€ษด ๊œฐษชแด„. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.
23.8K 717 21
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž "๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...
2.6K 132 4
๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, & ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...