FNAF: Werewolf By Night (Hare...

Huyhuynh406 tarafından

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Harem
Prologue: The Legend Comes To Life
Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah
Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation
Chapter 3: FNAF's Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics
Chapter 5: Werewolf V.S Animatronics
Chapter 6: Brother & Sister Reunion
Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 9: Father V.S Son
Chapter 10: Charlie Pregnant/Leave Utah
Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 12: Blackwood Pine
Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends
Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures
Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage
Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo
Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending
Chapter 21: The Beast Attack
Chapter 22: Welcome to New York
Chapter 23: Max's Death
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Hackett's Quarry
Chapter 25: Kaitlyn (Lemon)
Chapter 26: The Werewolves Attack
Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods
Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf
Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)
Chapter 30: The Ending
Short Chapter 31: Epilogue # 1
Short Chapter 32: Announcement
Short Chapter 33

Chapter 8: The Nightmare

386 5 1
Huyhuynh406 tarafından

3rd POV:

In Charlie's Daydreaming.

Charlie: "Huh?"

Charlie: "Where am I?" She asked herself and she was in the forest by herself and she had no idea how did she get here and she doesn't know what just happened but she really remember about she went to sleeping right away and she just feeling peaceful when she is sleeping. After she was turn her head to look around and she saw everything around at her is a fog and the woods was scariest at all.

Charlie: "This is creepy as hell....where am I? How am I in the woods?" She asked herself.

Then she want to get out of here by herself and she was walking to there right away and make her was keep walking and she just keep moving out to somewhere and until she was walking and then she heard a small footsteps coming here. When she realizing that someone else is here and she heard a running small footsteps and make her was stop and she turn her head around to see who was running and she is surprise for what she just saw a boy.

Charlie: "(Y/N)?" She asked herself and she saw a boy who was had black hair and wearing grey t-shirt, blue short jean pant, and black sneakers also she saw the boy was afraid with his expression had a fear and panic. When Charlie was confuse about what she saw him is fear and afraid and she doesn't know why and she just saw (Y/N) was breathing and keep breathing out and he was tried to run away from something.

(Y/N): "Cannot let it find me....I cannot die here." He said to himself.

Charlie: "What?" She asked herself and then the two of them heard a snap sound coming from and make the two of them were turn their heads to look around and they didn't seeing anything and this make (Y/N) who fear first and he was start to running away from here. When Charlie was seen this and she want to run too and she was following at him going and then she need to know where he is running.

Charlie: "What's going on?" She asked herself and she was following at him and then (Y/N) was running and keep running fast as he could going and make him was trip hit something and make him fall down on the ground. When (Y/N) gasped out in pain and make him was turn his head to look down at his right leg and saw his foot got blood little bit on his foot.

(Y/N): "Shit, it hurts....it hurts." He said to himself and Charlie was seen him got hurt and she was run to him and tried to help him up but she couldn't and she was thinking herself this is a dream right now and she doesn't know what to do but watching her own lover get end up and killed by something else is here.

Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

When the creature was stepped out of the darkness and revealed itself it had a white body with red eyes glowing and make Charlie was shivering up in scared as hell and she saw the creature was different than (Y/N) and because he had a black form of his beast. But this tone is different than any monsters for what she just saw how (Y/N) was encounter at this new creature and make the creature was glaring at (Y/N) and make it growling and he let out a snarl and charge toward at (Y/N) right away and jumped and attacked at him.

Charlie: "*SCREAMING*"

(Y/N): "*SCREAMING*"

End Of Daydream.

Charlie: "*GASP*" She was gasped out and make her eyes opened wide up and she turn her head to look around and she saw herself in the bed right away and also she was wake up and had a messy hair and she was feeling scared and panic little bit. Then she turn her head to look at the time and it is 8:00 AM in the morning right now.

Charlie: "It just a dream, Charlie....it just a dream." She said to herself and she was feeling like scared and she heard the door was knocking and make her turn to look and saw (Y/N) was opened the door and let him inside.

(Y/N): "Charlie, you alright?" He asked her.

Charlie: "I-I-I-I'm fine...I-I-I just having a bad dream." She said to (Y/N) and make him sigh out and he was walking to her and he sat down on the bed and face at her and he was checking at her and he said.

(Y/N): "Are you sure?" He asked her.

Charlie: "I-I-I'm fine...I-I-I just have a bad dream in my mind, (Y/N). But I don't know what to say or how am I going to explain...." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Charlie, it's going to be alright...I'm gonna listening at it." He said to her and then she was explaining to (Y/N) about how did she got a dream like what she just saw there was a little boy like (Y/N) and he was running away from the creature who was chasing at (Y/N). When he realizing to heard the story of Charlie and he knew that was him and he told her that was him and also the new beast who was attack at him in the forest of woods.

Charlie: "So your story was right....you were attacked by a white werewolf in the woods." She said to (Y/N) and make him nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Yep, I was attacked by one of the werewolf....and the one who bite me and turn me into a monster. I was going to hunt this thing down but I don't know who or what that thing is...I need to kill him and I can finally end him once and for all...curse with curse." He said to her with his fist clenching hard and he want to kill that thing by himself for what he want to find a way like a cure for his own curse and he doesn't want to become a monster for whole this time. Then Charlie heard this and make him was angry and she put her hand on (Y/N)'s hand.

Charlie: "(Y/N), don't be angry....we'll find a way to cure your curse." She said to (Y/N) and make him was smile at her and he was kisses her in the cheek and then she was realizing for what she saw him didn't kiss her on the lips and she said.

Charlie: "Really? You didn't kisses me in the lips?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Shit, well I-I-" He tried to said but Charlie who grab his collar of shirt and pulled him into kissing right away.

(Y/N): "Ummmm...." He tried to said but a blush on his fce.

Charlie: "What? That's a treatment for you....you save my life and now I save you back." She said to (Y/N) and there was a blood on his lip and (Y/N) definitely feeling it...the blood on his lip and make him sigh out and he was hugged her and pulled her close to him. When (Y/N) turn his head to look up in the ceiling and he tried to thinking and he need a better planned to get inside the FNAF Pizza's restaurant and he had to end this madness and he must release the four spirit children and his brother with sister too.

(Y/N): "*I have to freed them....I have to free them all.*" He thought himself.

To Be Continued.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.5K 980 26
20 years had passed since William Afton was springlocked, and your friends were avenged. You finally got to live your life in peace, you moved out of...
2.7K 125 9
☆《~•AFTON FAMILY X SIBLING {!¡"ALL STAY STRONG....WE LIVE ETERNALLY....ALL IS HELL IN THE ~AFTON FAMILY~"¡!} 《●[name] Eleanor Afton, the twin of Eva...
14.6K 487 38
Even a man who has pure hearts...says his prayers by night...may become a wolf...when the wolfsbane comes blooms...The autumn moon is bright. In this...
356 71 15
"As anxiety pooled in her stomach, it was all she could do to keep from throwing up on his leg and giving away her position. Yet she knew, without a...