Weed and lovin

By LovelyBC23

When famous son of DJ Sky , ddot falls for the drill rapper DDOSOMA More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

11

1.6K 51 28
By LovelyBC23

The Next Day
DDOT'S POV

Right now I'm currently sitting in the hospital room with DD and D'Lila while Jay and them went to get some food. "Ddot you look tired just take a nap or something right now." she said to me.

"I'm good and plus I have to make sure I'm awake for when he wakes up." I said to her and I was playing with DD's hand. "He's going to wake up but you won't be any good to him if you're sleep deprived." she said to me.

"Lila I'm fine I promise." I said to her and she just sighed. "Last night you were too frantic to talk so what did Jay say did he tell you what happened or who did this?" she asked me. "No he said that he would it would be better if I found out from DD." I said to her.

"You don't blame yourself right?" she asked me. "A little because what if I went to the concert maybe I could of stopped him or helped him I don't know but I could of did something if I was there." I said to her.

"Ddot this isn't your fault and you have to think what if you were there because then it could of been a possibility of you getting hurt too." she said to me. "It's better then him being hurt." I said to her.

"Okay I think you need a breather so how about you go take a shower and change your clothes to help clear out your mind." she said to me. "But what if he wakes up?" I asked her. "Then naked or not I'm coming in the bathroom to get you now go and clean yourself up." she said to me.

"Fine." I said to her so then I got my clothes and went and took a shower. While I was in the shower my mind did drift off though but also to the argument I had with my parents after I told them DD got shot.

They just kept saying I need to stay away from him if he is this dangerous and that if they have to take matters into their own hands that they will. And honestly with the shit they are doing it's making me want to be far away from them.

Especially since I don't even have Desi on my side like that shit hurts to know that one of my sisters is dead and the other one is alive but you might as well say she's dead with how we've both been acting towards each other.

"This isn't helping me it's making this worse." I said to myself. So then I got out the shower and dried my hair since it got wet and got dressed so I could go back and be by DD.

^Ddot's Outfit

"Do you feel better?" Lila asked me. "Not really all that shower did was give me time to think about literally everything that had been happening and I didn't want to think about any of that stuff." I said to her.

"I'm sorry Darri I didn't want to make you more upset I just thought the shower would get your mind off things and all it did was make you think about stuff you didn't want to think about." she said to her.

"It's fine don't blame yourself." I said to her. "Darri you're about to cry aren't you?" she asked me and I nodded my head and she pulled me in for a hug.

"It's okay you can cry I got you." she said to me. "So much is happening and I just can't take it anymore." I said to her. "You can talk to me about it you're my bestfriend." she said to me.

"I know but the person I really want to talk to is DD." I said to her. "Then come and talk to me." I heard from behind me and I turned around DD was up.

"You're up I thought you wouldn't wake up or worse." I said to him as I stood by his side. "I'm not about to be taken out by no bullet." he said to me. "DD you were shot in the stomach that's a serious thing." I said to him.

"But I'm fine so stop worrying." he said to me. "I'm going to go and call your brothers and get the nurse so she can check on you." Lila said to us and then she walked out the room. "DD you deadass had me scared." I said to him.

"You didn't need to be scared I'm not going to leave you." he said to me. "You better not but are you in any pain?" I asked him. "Yeah just a little." he said to me. "The nurse should be here soon so don't worry." I said to him.

"That's nurse not going to be able to give me what I need to feel better." he said to me. "What do you need?" I asked him. "Some of your pussy." he said to me and I started blushing.

"You're right she's not and neither am I." I said to him. "Ma come on a nigga just got shot I need something." he said to me. "Yeah you just got shot so the only thing you are getting are pain meds and even though we haven't had sex yet that's gonna have to wait even longer til you get better." I said to him.

"Ain't no way you about to do me like that." he said to me. "The doctor probably going to say you can't have sex either so you will be okay." I said to him and then the nurse came in with Lila.

"Mr Reyes how you feeling?" she asked him. "Like I just got shot how else am I suppose to feel." he said to her and I pulled his hair to tell him to chill out and be nice.

"Sorry but on a scale from 1-10 what is your pain like?" she asked him. "Like a five." she said to him. "Okay so we are just going to run a few more tests on you and then we will let you know how it goes from there." she said to him.

And DD didn't say anything so I did. "Okay and thank you." I said to her. "Your welcome." she said to me and then she walked out the room. "You didn't have to be rude she was just doing her job." I said to him.

"Nah that bitch give me set up vibes." he said to me. "Damn you paranoid already." Lila said to him. "The fuck is you still doing here?" he asked her. "I am Ddot's ride so I'm staying here until he's ready to go." she said to him and he didn't say anything.

"Yo DD it's good to see you up." Jay said as he walked in the room with Jstar and Dudey. "Y'all acting like I was gonna die or some shit." DD said to him. "You were shot in the stomach." Jstar said to him.

"I'm pretty sure I would know where I was shot at since I'm the one who felt the bullet." he said to them. "Damn fucking moody ass." Dudey said to him. "Shut the fuck up." DD said to them.

"DD stop being rude to them they just making sure you good." I said to him. "Nah they irritating me that's what they doing." he said to me. "You is fucking moody." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

"But DD just know we got you." Jay said to him. "Nah hold off so I can be there." he said to him. "What are you talking about DD?" I asked him and he looked at his brothers. "We thought it was best if he heard everything from you." Jstar said to him and he sighed.

"Y'all give us a second." he said to everyone in the room and they all left. "DD what's going on what really happened last night for you to get shot at you're own concert?" I asked him. "I had to handle Dotty." he said to me.

"DD are you stupid look at where that got you." I said to him. "I did it because that nigga set you up and I'm not about to let him have the chance to do that shit again." he said to me. "I'm fine I promise I'm over what happened." I said to him.

"If you were over what happened then you wouldn't be having nightmares still about it and you wouldn't be so sleep deprived because I know you not sleeping." he said to me. "I'm fine you just are thinking too much about me." I said to him.

"You're not fine and that's why I went after that nigga because I wanted him dead for what he did to you because yeah calling you out your name is one thing but him having you set up to me raped I can't let him live after that." he said to me.

"But you got shot because you wanted to protect me now what if you died and then your brothers told me what happened how do you think I would of felt because I would of blamed myself for you dying if you did." I said to him.

"Ma I'm not leaving you no time soon and if you this worried then I'll try and not get into anymore shoot outs with people." he said to me. "I don't believe you because there's probably going to be a moment where you forget you even said that to me." I said to him.

"I'm not going to forget I promise." he said to me. "I hope you don't but what did you mean when you told your brother to wait until you can be there?" I asked him. "Don't worry about that it's just something I got to handle." he said to me

"DD just tell me." I said to him. "No so how about you just give me a kiss I have yet to get one since I've been up." he said to me. "You really lucky I lov- I mean like you." I said to him as I leaned down and gave him a kiss.

"Give me another kiss I missed your lips." he said to me. "No because you really don't deserve shit from me for being so stupid." I said to him. "When are you going to forgive me?" he asked me.

"When you find a way to make it up to me." I said to him. "Fine then." he said to me. And I started thinking about what me and Lila were talking about yesterday with me and DD's relationship and I think this might be the only time I can really tell him how I feel.

"DD can I talk you about something?" I asked him. "About?" he asked me. "Us." I said to him and he looked at me to continue. "Yesterday when I said I love you and I agreed with you about not meaning it I lied I did mean it." I said to him.

"What?" he asked me. "DD I love you and after hearing that you got shot it made me realize how much I really do love you because I don't want to have to be without you." I said to him and he didn't say anything.

"This was a bad idea I shouldn't have said anything." I said to him and the next thing he did was pull me my throat and gave me a long kiss. "What was that for?" I asked him.

"I love you too ma." he said to me. "Are you just saying that because you don't want to feel bad by not feeling the same way I do?" I asked him. "Ma I love you even if you didn't love me I would still love you." he said to me.

"You really mean that?" I asked him. "Yeah I do and I'm always going to love you." he said to me. "Then what does this mean for us?" I asked him. "There's only one thing and that's me asking you to be my boyfriend." he said to me.

"I've been waiting for you to ask me and that and yes I'll be your boyfriend." I said to him as I leaned in to give him a kiss. "I know you ain't have us out there just for y'all to have y'all tongues down each other's throats." Jay said as he came back with the room with everyone.

"You could of stayed out the room if you were going to interrupt us." DD said to him as he pulled away from me. "But what you said that got my Darri smiling so big?" Lila asked him.

"You nosey as fuck." DD said to her. "DD you could of been nice and just told her." I said to him. "It's none of her business why I got you smiling so hard." he said to me.

"Darri just tell me." she said to me. "I'm officially DD Osoma's boyfriend." I said to her. "Oh shit welcome to the family brother in law." Jay said to me. "Nigga he said boyfriend not husband." DD said to him.

"And what's wrong with be ever being called your husband?" I asked him. "Nothing ma you know they just be pissing me off and shit." he said to me and I looked at him. "I love you." he said to me with a slight smile.

"Yeah you good for my brother you put him in check without even saying anything." Jstar said to me. "Yo stop before you have his ego bigger than what it is." DD said to him. "I don't have a big ego." I said to him.

And before he could say anything the door opened. "How the fuck you found out what hospital I was in?" DD asked Alabama as she walked in the room. "I have my ways and what's wrong with me checking on my babydaddy." she said to me.

"I'm not your babydaddy and stop saying that I am." he said said to her. "You need to stop playing and just accept that my child is yours." she said to him. "Bitch I told you I'm never getting you pregnant the only person I'm putting some kids in is Ddot my damn boyfriend." he said to her.

"So you want to choose this female want to be over me?" she asked him and she was pissing me off. "This female want to be is about to beat your ass if you don't get to steppin out this fucking room." I said to her as I started walking up to her but Lila held me back.

"So what you going to hit a female a pregnant one at that?" she asked me. "He might can't hit a female but I can and I don't give a fuck about you being pregnant." Lila said to her. "So you just going to let them talk to me like this DD?" she asked him.

"If you left then you wouldn't have to deal with the things they saying to you." he said to her. "You know I'm leaving and Ddot." she said to me. "The fuck you want?" I asked her.

And the she looked at me and smiled and what she said I ain't never expect to hear. "Tell Dani I said hey when you get back home."
————————————————————————

therealddot

therealddot You know Dani I heard some shit about you and it had me shook today and honestly it made me miss you more and just wish that you were here so I could talk to you 💕
liked by 24k others

24k comments
user4 she was so pretty 😍
user10 she didn't deserve what happened to her
itsdesiii delete this
^why there's nothing wrong with what I posted so stop bitching
user19 she should of been more careful and wouldn't have died
^DDOSOMA yo you need to watch your fucking mouth talking about his dead sister before you end up being dead

Do y'all think Dani is really dead after what Alabama said?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 11.3K 37
" ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ " #1 in intersex
88.7K 1.1K 65
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ (mostly Notti and Ddot) * = ๐šœ๐š–๐šž๐š
21K 412 10
๏ผ ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ฑ โฆ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - two teenagers, amani carter and david reyes, learn they enjoy eachother for more than just sexual desires.
126K 3.9K 41
Two boys from nyc slowly but surely falling in love with one another through social media DD Osama x SugarhillDdot