Goku betrayed and sent to Dc...

Door Fan-_-Fiction

In this exciting crossover scenario, Goku finds himself betrayed and trapped in the Time Chamber, but his for... Meer

Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Part 12 (Final)

Chapter 9

1.5K 15 1
Door Fan-_-Fiction

Goku: Now I'll serve you the bitter taste of defeat dealt by my hand.

Even the ultra instinct of the tournament couldn't compare to the incredible speed he possess.

So, I'm going to give Beerus the fight of his life.

Beerus became desperate and prepared to launch a maximum-power hakai that could destroy Universe 7 and part of Universe 6 if it were to hit.

But what Goku did left him impressed (Goku had 100% hakai energy stored and could do whatever he wanted with it).

Goku (with an evil laugh): Reverse hakai.

He easily returned Beerus's hakai, achieving the nearly impossible.

However, Goku didn't expect Whis to save Beerus which made him scream in frustration.

"What's wrong with you? You shouldn't interfere in the battles of a destructive god! You can't interfere!"

Whis: I'm sorry, but I can't let him kill Mr. Beerus . I've been ordered to intervene if he doesn't have a successor, to maintain balance. (He said seriously)

Goku became annoyed and transformed into Super Saiyan Blue, surpassing Whis's power twice over.

Goku was about to attack, but the grand Priest appeared and said seriously, "Goku, the King's requires your presence."

Goku was surprised but replied, "Alright, I have some time. Let's go to the grand Priest."

Upon arrival, Goku was greeted with cheerful cries from Zen-chan.

Zen P and F: Gokuuuuuuuu!

Goku smiled cheerfully, hugged them, and said, "Hello, Zen Chans! It's good to see you again. I apologize for not visiting sooner. I had several problems."

Zen P: We know. When we sensed your ki, we asked Daisinkan why you hadn't appeared earlier, and he showed us everything.

Zen F: Do you want us to visit Universe 7?

Goku: No, Zen Chans. Right now, I only need to take care of two things before I go to the Omniverse of Presence.

Both Zenos were surprised and said, "You know our brother?"

Goku: That's right. When I was about to leave the room, a portal opened, and he offered me a chance to visit his jurisdiction, which I accepted.

Zen P and F: We'll see. Once you're done with your tasks, come back here and play with us, okay?

Goku: Of course! I can see you get bored easily.

Zen P and F: Yes!

Goku: Well, I have to go. I'll come back later, Zen Chan.

After that, I went to Capsule Corporation to confront Bulma, who had orchestrated everything. To my surprise, I found Trunks and Bra there.

When Bulma heard me approaching, she turned around and saw something she didn't expect or want to see - Goku with an evil smile.

Goku: Well, well, well, my dear friend Bulma, enjoying life while I was rotting in the Room of Spirit and Time for thousands of years?

Bulma: How are you still alive?

Pan :  who is he? (She asked fearfully)

(Changing the ages of Trunks and pan : Trunks is 15 years old, and Psn is 14. They possess the power of Namek Saga Frieza in their base form.)

Trunks: He seems familiar to me.

Goku looked at him with a neutral face and asked, "What's your name, kid?"

Pan got angry because they called her a kid and said, "Call me Pan ! I'm not a kid !" (She said  a little annoyed)

Goku smiled and approached her, giving her a hug.

Pan felt uncomfortable and asked, "Why are you hugging me, asshole?"

Goku: Because I'm your grandfather, Goku.

A few memories flooded Pan's mind, and she started crying.

Pan : Grandpa, why did you leave me?

Goku: I didn't leave you. (While looking at Bulma)

To show her what happened, Goku put his hand on her head and shared his memories. He showed her how he was betrayed, locked up, and the moment he killed her father and uncle, along with their friends.

Goku did the same with Trunks, and they both understood. Though saddened by the fact that their family had been practically killed, they felt that they deserved it.

Pan was disappointed in Bulma for manipulating her father and attempting to kill Bra if she didn't comply

Goku: Pan , Trunks, you can leave. I need to deal with her.

Both were scared as they knew she was the one Goku hated the most, and they didn't want to witness what he would do to her.

They left Capsule Corporation and went to find Vegeta.

Goku smiled at that and looked at Bulma. "I think I'll finally take care of the main course and draw my sword," he said.

Bulma was scared and pleaded for mercy.

Goku: Hahaha! Killing you quickly would be too easy and boring.

He began torturing her, and in the end, she could no longer be recognized. She seemed dead, but Goku sensed a faint ki. He said, "You've suffered enough. It's become boring now." Then, he created a hakai to erase her from existence.

Goku went to meet Vegeta to say goodbye and have a small fight. Vegeta had achieved Ultra Instinct, surpassing Beerus by almost double the power , while Goku transformed into Super Saiyan God. They had a close fight to make it more entertaining.

Vegeta: Kakarot, it seems you've become even more powerful. Now I won't be able to catch up to you.

Goku: I know you will, Vegeta. You are the prince of our race, one of the most powerful Saiyans. You even mastered Ultra Instinct.

Vegeta gave a small smile.

Goku: I have to go now. I'll be back in 2 years. I hope you become even stronger.

Vegeta: Of course, and I'll surpass you.

They bumped their fists together.

Then, Goku went to play with Zen-Oh Sama for a few hours. Once he finished, he bid them farewell, promising to visit in 2 years.

Both Zenos spoke, "Before you go, we have a gift to show you—a Time Ring."

Goku: A Time Ring?

Zen-Oh Sama: Yes, with it, you'll be able to travel back in time and visit other universes.

Goku laughed and said, "Thank you, little Zenos. I need to give you a hug before I leave."

He entered The presence jurisdiction  who was already there

Presence: Everything went well for you.

Goku: That's right. Let's go.

As they were about to leave, they encountered someone unexpected.

Presence: Lucifer, what are you doing here?

Goku: Lucifer?

Lucifer: Hello, Father. I just came to play a little with you mortal .

Goku smiled and said, "Wow, I couldn't ask for a better welcome. So, he's your son."

Presence: Yes, he's the most powerful being of creation, apart from you.

Lucifer was annoyed.

Lucifer: What do you mean?  I'm stronger than him!

Goku replied, "Hahaha! Of course, I'm almost omnipotent. I have a new transformation that could even equal or surpass the presence, but if I were to use it, I would destroy everything that exists. But that doesn't matter now because I have more than enough power."

At that moment, the Eternal 7 arrived, and they were all nervous. Death was worried.

Goku said, "I think I'll use one of my favorite transformations," and he transformed into Super Saiyan Rosé.

Goku: Behold my power, worthy of a god. If they had to name it based on its appearance, it would be called Super Saiyan Rosé.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

47 0 27
"Z Fighters Unplugged" unfolds as the Z Fighters, after defeating Cell, enter a world where battles are replaced by peaceful living. However, a cosmi...
1K 14 34
In this exciting crossover story, Goku becomes Super Saiyan early and defeats King Piccolo. He gets sent to the Ellsworld universe and meets all the...
45.1K 1.1K 30
After moving to West City, eighteen-year-old Pan runs into Trunks, an old family friend she views as nothing more than a jerk and a pain in her backs...
79 0 1
The Z-Fighters have caught on to Frieza's arrival to Earth, and with him, his very own father, King Cold. They look to stop them, but what happens wh...