π–πˆπ‹πƒπ…π‹πŽπ–π„π‘ ; fred w...

Por maiamaiacrocodile

❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me... MÑs

soundtrack.
- PART ONE -
i. floo powder, trick toffees, and pillow fights
ii. awkward glances, dueling tables, and the boy who lived
iii. early mornings, fred's jumper, and an old boot
iv. ministry business, all-in bets, and souvenirs
v. dark marks, bloody noses, and forehead kisses
vi. newspapers, memories, and hard conversations

WILDFLOWER.

176 8 1
Por maiamaiacrocodile

❝and when they ask, 'do you believe in magic?', i'll think of you and how you created galaxies with just one smile.

.・。.・゜✭・.

in which a girl made of sunshine discovers true courage. 

OR 

in which a young wizard boy discovers the real meaning of magic.

.・。.・゜✭・.

╒═══════❀══╕

THE CAST

╘══❀═══════╛

ARABELLA SAYER

sofia wylie

FRED WEASLEY

james phelps

GEORGE WEASLEY

oliver phelps

ANGELINA JOHNSON

letitia wright

LEE JORDAN

kedar williams-stirling

and HARRY POTTER

daniel radcliffe

also starring:

simone ashley as alicia spinnet

anna cathcart as katie bell

chiwetel ejiofor as stephen sayer

sally hawkins as calla sayer

jakari fraser as everett sayer

laila lockhart kraner as bea sayer

⸺and the rest of the harry potter cast as themselves⸺

.・。.・゜✭・.

DISCLAIMER⸺

- i do not own fred weasley or any of the harry potter universe. the rights to fred and george weasley, harry potter, and all other characters, locations, and plotlines belong solely to j.k. rowling. i do, however, own ara and all other non-canon characters, locations, and plotlines as written. please do not steal this story and claim it for yourself. if you find anyone using my characters or storylines without credit, please report it! plagiarism is a serious crime!

as with every other story on my page, i do NOT write smut for multiple reasons. one, it makes me uncomfy to write, and i also find that it can take away from a story. so if you came here for that reason, i'll give you time to click away now!

i am american, not english, but i consider myself an enthusiast into all things UK, so i'll do my best to make the world as real and authentic as i can. but any positive or *gentle* criticism is definitely appreciated.

thank you so much for giving wildflower a chance! if you've made this far, i'm already so grateful. i hope you enjoy ara's story, because it was a lovely excuse to write a story about fred, who i'm very much in love with and i have been since like age 12. comments and votes are always appreciated but never expected <3 happy reading!

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

164K 3.8K 64
Y/n Brooke has been best friends with the golden trio since first year. You spend the summer at the burrow for the first time causing you to come to...
147K 4.9K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series β€’ β€’ sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] β€’ slow slow-burn (like years) friends...
55.8K 822 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
547K 11.5K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...