Healer

Por PopDat_Sonic

the story of slim & cash. Mais

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
Epilogue

13.

16.1K 802 487
Por PopDat_Sonic

two updates onna hoe🫣

Slim🖤

Cashington🫣🩷

1 attachment
Thank you for the flowers, they're so pretty!
Read at 5:46 PM

Slim frowned as she saw Cash had left her on read. So she decided to call.

Upon seeing he declined the call after the first ring, she called again.

"What dude?" She frowned some more as his deep voice sounded.

"Why you being like that, sexy?"

"Kiamantè, go play on someone else phone."

"I didn't even do anything tho.."

"Slim, I ain send no damn flowers. So like I said go play on someone else phone, Tay or whoever you fucking."

With that, he hung up. Leaving Slim in shock and confusion.

Tay

Hope you received the flowers, my love.

Slim blew out a breath, lately Tay had been applying even more unwanted pressure. This was even after Slim told him that she didn't see herself in a serious relationship with him.

But lately, after her conversation with Cash, she was working hard to cut him completely off.. Tay just wouldn't give up.

Slim laid in her bed sad.

She and Cash had been spending even more time together everyday, and she was still falling for him.

Some might say she was turning into this lady for him.

LMFAOOOOO my girl Nikki Parker-Oglevee
__________________________

Cash

"Shawty played.." Cash shook his head as he pulled in front of Camila's house.

"Hola papi.." Camila smiled as he entered her house.

"Come suck my shit." He spoke causing her to immediately get on the floor.

He watched as she unbuckled his pants, then pulled his dick out.

She immediately began gagging and making a mess, just what he liked to see.

"You say you got good throat, show me." He said as she tried to stop so she could breathe. "Show me."

Finally, he let her up for a few seconds before he began abusing her throat again.

He was mad.

Slim really played him.

Then had the nerve to text him about the flowers.

He couldn't lie, he was starting to really care even more for Slim.

But she was showing him another reason why not to trust women.

Once he finished with Camila, he quickly gathered his things and left her house so he could handle business.

"Under 30 made the Forbes list. I'm a walking script, record me.." he rapped as he drove down the highway.

Lil Baby was interrupted as his little sister, Ja'Niyah, called him.

"Wassup babygirl?"

"Cash, I haven't seen you in forever." She dramatically sighed.

"Imma come see bout you tomorrow and we could get some dinner where you gon be?"

"Imma be by my friend house."

"Ight see you later."

Cash and his siblings were always tight knitted since that's how they were raised.

That meant no matter how much Cash disagreed with his brother, he was always the first one behind him.

Right or wrong.

The same went for his little sister. He loved his sister like she was his own daughter, and he treated her as such.

As soon as she turned 16, he bought her a car. When she was younger, he'd already opened investment accounts for her. Now, he was working on buying her a few properties.

Kiamantè👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾

pls call me.. this was all a misunderstanding!

Cash scoffed as he read the message from Slim.

He saw she'd sent another message, but he didn't bother to read it as he headed into his realtor's office.

—————————————————

Slim🖤

the next day

"What's wrong, girl?" Kiori asked her sister.

Slim shrugged as she laid out on her bed.

"My man is mad at me because this stalker sent me flowerssss.." She whined.

"Girl what?"

"Okay I just met the love of my life, Cash.. but you remember Tay? Mhm, well he sent flowers to me with no type of name, so I'm thinking Cash sent them.. but when I texted him about it he blew up on me because he didn't send it."

"Why is he sending you flowers?" Kiori asked.

"Girl he real delulu at this point.. but focus girl. I can't lose my husband!"

"Well you already tried explaining to him.. the best thing now is to give him some space,"

Slim shook her head, she found her sister's advice to be weak.

"Where mama?" Slim asked.

"She supposed to take me to go out with my friends, but she playing." Kiori told her. "Can you take us?"

"Take y'all where at a time like this?"

Kiori shook her head, "Can you pick her up from her aunty, take us to the movies, then bring us back here?"

"Whew that's a lot.. Don't you got a car?"

"We both do.. but daddy said it's gone be too late for us to drive back but neither him or mama tryna take us." Kiori explained.

Slim smacked her lips, but she was going to do it. She remembered being a teenager and having to hassle her parents for a ride.

"You know what? Fuck him. How is he mad when he told me that he wasn't into no real relationship. So what if someone sent me flowers, he didn't!" Slim snapped.

Seeing the change in her sister, caused Kiori to eye Slim. "Okay sis.. but is you gon take us?"

"Huh? Oh yea, just let me know when you ready to go." Slim said as she buried herself in the bedsheets.

"Poor tink!" Kiori shook her head at her saddened sister. "I can't believe he got you like thisss."

After an hour of napping as Kiori got ready, it was time for Slim to leave the house to go get her friend.

"Oh she really live like 'round the corner." Slim said as she pulled into the girl's driveway.

She watched as Kiori called her, then a teen aged girl came out the house with a purse and a duffel bag.

"Heyyy, I'm Ja'Niyah or Niyah!" The girl smiled.

Slim smiled back, "Hey girly, I'm Slim."

Once Ja'Niyah was buckled in, Slim pulled off.

"So what y'all going to watch?" Slim asked.

"The Incredibles, it's one of them days where they play old movies." Kiori said.

"Oh girl y'all could've stayed home and watched that." Slim shook her head.

"Nooo, movies hit different when you watch them in theaters." Ja'Niyah told her.

"Chile I guess.."

______________________

later that evening.

Once Slim had done all that driving the day before, she decided to spend the night at her parents instead of going all the way back home.

"Hey Ms.Slim, thank you for taking me today." Ja'Niyah said as she came into the living room.

Slim looked up from her phone and smiled, "Ouu girl don't call me miss. But you're so welcome, pretty girl!"

"I'm about to go since my brother here."

Slim nodded before looking around, "Where Kiori?"

"She went to shower." Ja'Niyah told her.

"Oh okay, let me walk you to your brother and lemme help with your duffel bag." Slim said as she slid her crocs on.

As soon as she stepped outside, her stomach dropped. It wasn't too many niggas in the city with a matte black Urus.

"Slim you coming?" Ja'Niyah asked, noticing that she'd stopped mid driveway.

"Yea.." Slim mumbled before she began walking again.

They reached the car and Slim silently placed the duffel bag in his backseat.

"Bubba this my friend sister, Slim! And Slim this my biggest brother, Cash!" Ja'Niyah smiled.

"Nice to meet you." He spoke, dryly.

Slim's face fell, "Well have a good night, pretty girl.. it was nice meeting you, Ja'More."

Slim slammed his door and walked back into the house, her feelings were officially hurt.

————————————————

Cash

As they rode in silence, Ja'Niyah kept eyeing her brother.

"Wassup Niyah? Why you keep looking at a nigga?"

"No wassup wit you, Ja'More? She obviously knew you and you was being rude."

"Ight chill."

Ja'Niyah shook her head, "Slim is so sweet.. you wouldn't want a nigga treating me like that."

"Niyah-"

"I don't want to talk right now." She said before turning his music up.

pull a him on him.

The two sat in the tension filled car, until Cash pulled into his sister's favorite steakhouse.

He smirked seeing her face light up a little.

Once they took their seats, they still sat in silence until Ja'Niyah spoke again.

"What happened?"

He groaned knowing that his nosey sister wouldn't let it rest.

"We talking and shit.. but it's this nigga that keep getting in the way." He said.

"Is she entertaining him?" Ja'Niyah asked.

"No but-"

"So what's the problem? You know she's about you and wants you.. she's put her time and energy into you not him."

Cash sighed, "I fucked up, Niyah."

"How?"

"You seen how I treated her.. but earlier I went to Camila house."

Ja'Niyah scrunched up her face, "That raunchy hoe.. no type of class or nothing."

Cash shook his head as he held in a laugh.

"You think that shit funny til she try to trap you like Cierra.. and I'm too young and turnt for nieces and nephews. I'm not raising no babies." She told him.

"Niyah, you funny cuh."

She smiled, "But for real.. just gon head and take me back to the house so I can hang wit Kiori and you can speak wit Slim."

"Wait so you and her sister been friends for a minute. Why I ain ever meet her people?"

Ja'Niyah shrugged, "I mean mama met them.. so that was good enough for me but I'm just meeting Slim today too."

"You like her?" He smirked.

"Yea I love her so far, she's really nice like she wasn't rushing us when we was talking to these boys and-"

"What lil niggas you fucking wit nie?" He clenched his jaw.

She laughed, "You need to be worried about JD.. nigga gon get a STD. Ouuu bars."

"Both y'all need to chill." He shook his head.

"Ion be fucking no one.. I might just have them bring me a lil food but that's about it." She told him.

"You like her?" Ja'Niyah asked, returning his smirk.

"Huh?"

"Huh! You heard me.. what she call you Ja'Moreee." She teased.

"Yea, that's my dawg... bout ready to put any nigga up 'bout her." He smiled.

"Mmm, well like I said when we get to they house talk to her."

____________________

Kiamantè👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾

im sorry Slim come outside.
Read at 9:07 PM

About ten minutes passed until Slim came outside.

"Wassup.." He spoke once she got in the car.

"Don't bullshit wimme, Cash. I've been texting and calling you.. then you pull up earlier and embarrass me in front of your sister?"

"I'm sorry, Slim."

She shook her head, "I been told you I'm done with Tay. I genuinely just assumed that you sent me the flowers, and that's obvious."

"Slim-"

"I'm not done.. you always wanna ignore me once your mad. That's not how a partnership or relationship or any type of anything works, Cash!"

He waited a few moments, then spoke.

"I was just upset, and I'm sorry for not talking to you. That Tay shit just be making me mad." He told her.

The mug on her face softened, "And I understand that, it's irritating for me as well. But putting the Tay situation aside, I'm committed to working on us.. I really do like you, Cash."

The more she spoke, the worst he felt.

"Slim.. I did some I need to tell you about." He said nervously.

She looked up at him in confusion, "What happened?"

"I got this girl I be fucking wit.. I ain messed with her since me and you had our conversation. But today I went over there and she sucked-"

"Oh wow!"

He eyed Slim as she just looked.

"Slim?"

"So you were mad at me about someone I fucked with after I cut them the fuck off?! But you had someone too and didn't give me the same courtesy, and now that something happened you run to her."

"I ain run to her." He said.

"Yea? So what happened..?"

"I don't know, Slim.. but I want you."

"Can't be." She shook her head before sliding her Crocs back on.

"Slim.. just talk to me."

"It's too late now, I BEEN tryna talk to you. For someone that claims to have been hurt in relationships you don't show it." She shook her head.

"I really wanted to get involved with you.. but I won't deal with shit like this." She told him.

Cash sighed as he leaned back in his seat, "Slim..."

"Ion know why you acting in distress. You didn't feel like that when you got mad and fucked ole girl."

"I ain fuck her."

Slim let out a laugh, "Oh my bad. Whatever you did."

"Ight so what we gon do?" He asked.

"I'm going back in the house.. my daddy might make you get off the property but you can do what you want." She told him.

"Slim, I'm sorry."

"It's all good Cash, this maybe just means that we're actually not for each other." She said giving him a sad smile.

Cash went to say something else until she unlocked her door and stepped out.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

46K 1.4K 38
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
63.3K 1K 26
WARNING: PROFANITY USED THROUGHOUT THE SERIES Teenagers in their Senior Year of high school going through life together. For better or worse.
856K 40.4K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.