Out of Place [Cobra Kai OC x...

By IsaIsNervous

Life hasn't been easy for Parker Reyes since the deaths of her mother and brothers, but tae kwon do had alway... More

1- Will You Teach Me?
2- Firsts
3- You're in this Together Whether You Like it or Not
4- In Through the Window
5- I've Got it All Under Control
6- The Girl in the Dragon Gi
7- Aftermath
8- Call it a Dance
9- Girl's Night
10- All in a Day's Work
11- Run Away With Me
12- Awkward Encounter
13- Healing Wounds
14- Skatepark
15- Happy Birthday
16- Happy Birthday...
17- Balance and Anger
18- What Are You Doing Here?
19- Valley Fest
20- Beach Club
21- Patience is a Virtue
22- Walk on the Beach
23- Reyes vs. Diaz: the Rematch
24- Home Late
25- Hanging Out
26- What Happened in the Past
27- Let's Dance
28- A Bitter Truth
29- Disgraced
30- We're Gonna Fix This
31- Can't Catch a Break
32- Almost
33- Things are Getting Better
34- Winding Down
35- Blindfolded
36- Going In Alone
37- Silence
38- Winners
39- Two Truths and a Lie
40- Skating Rink
41- Reconciliation
42- Party Time
43- Awkward Ride
44- The (Kind of) Calm Before the Storm
45- The Storm
46- What Just Happened?
47- Nightmares
48- New Normal
49- First Day Back Round Two
50- Numb
51- Everything But the Kitchen Sink
52- Wash Away Your Troubles
53- Step Up
54- A Letter From Her Majesty
55- Don't Worry About Me
56- Caught
57- Fight Back
58- Voicemail
59- The Sound of Your Voice
60- Checkmate
61- That Moment
62- Love, Park
63- Roses and Thorns
64- We're Back
65- It's Always Been You
66- Keene About You
67 - You're Mine
68- Where Were You?
69- Día del Dolor
70- Meet Me at the Skatepark
71- Feliz Navidad
72 - A New Era
73 - Opposing Viewpoints
74 - I Heard What They Said
75 - Sealed in Permanent Ink
76 - Could You Pass the Discomfort, Please?
77 - Just Too Much
78 - Leap of Faith
79 - A Falta de Pan, Galleta
80 - Strange Shift
81 - Drive-In
82- Driver's License
83 - One Thing After Another
84 - Always Another Angle
85 - Feliz Cumpleaños
86 - Pick a Side
87 - Small World
88 - While I'm Gone
89 - Sibling Bonding Time
90 - All at Once
91 - Off Balance
92 - Va Bene
93 - Check
94 - The King y La Reina
95 - Pawn
96 - New Game
97 - I Love You
98 - Mija
99 - Déjà Vu
100 - Eso No es Amor
101 - This Taught Me Love
102 - This Taught Me Patience
103 - This Taught Me Pain
104 - Stuck in the Middle
105 - Silver vs. Gold
106 - Familia
107 - What's Your Move?
108 - And It Was All Va Bene
109 - Find the Balance
110 - Radici Forti
112 - Denouncing
113 - Adapt
114 - Don't Have the Luxury
115 - The Queen's Gambit
116 - One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
117 - Deserving
118 - No Mercy
119 - Scacco Matto

111 - Star Student

372 17 4
By IsaIsNervous

"So you're telling me that last summer I could've been getting here early with you and we've could've been making out for at least sixty percent of that time?" Robby asks as we break a kiss. My face flushes with heat. Okay-

"Okay, reduce that number to like, thirty-one percent, because you and I both know that I would've insisted on actually warming up and running kata," I respond, "and technically it's not entirely your fault that we weren't, because I repressed the fact that I liked you because I was so certain you just liked Sam, that I was completely oblivious to the pretty obvious signs that you liked me, so no moves were made."

He grins his stupid contagious grin at me before kissing me in between the eyebrows.

"Well I happen to love my girlfriend, and all of the thirty-one percent of the time I get to spend kissing her during the time that she dragged me here early to warm up," he says, "even if she was a little clueless to the fact that I was in love with her for months."

I roll my eyes but smile as I try- and fail- to hide the fact that my face is about the same temperature as the sun. He needs to stop being the way he is right now before people get here and see how him being all soft and lovingly teasing with me makes me melt like soft serve ice cream on a hot summer evening. I have a reputation to uphold here.

"Okay first of all, aww, and second, I told you you didn't have to come so I think 'dragged' is a little dramatic," I say, "but I don't have to bring you next time if you don't want. Guess I'll just have to spend that thirty-one percent of time that we could be kissing and that other sixty-nine percent of time stretching and doing patterns with my boyfriend all alone. Shame."

"Hey hey hey, I never said I didn't want to come,"

"Well that works out great, because I love having you here," I say, "now c'mon, I think we should do some stretches, because I don't wanna pull anything within days of being back at karate."

"Sounds like a great plan," Robby agrees, joining me as I sit on one of the decks, "one more kiss first?"

Dios mío, he's cute. I give him a slight look.

"One more," I say, giving in. He grins, then shifts over to me for one last kiss before we focus back on karate. This is nice. Really nice. Both the kiss, and having him back here at Miyagi-Do. Just as the kiss deepens a little, I pull away quickly at the sound of a car pulling up.

"Everything okay?" he asks. Oh yeah, everything is fine, I just don't feel like getting caught here alone with my boyfriend while we're in the middle of making out, that's embarrassing.

"Yeah! Yeah, a car just pulled up and I don't exactly feel like someone walking in on us,"

"There was a car?"

"Wait for it..."

As if on cue, a car door closes, and the sound of keys can be heard. Robby looks impressed.

"Why do I ever doubt you?"

"No clue," I say back, grinning, and with that and a fist bump, we scoot away from each other so we can actually stretch and warm up. Good thing we stopped, because the person who just got here is Miguel. I know he and Robby are cool now, but still. After what almost happened between us? Bullet: dodged.

A sharp whistle interrupts everyone's chatter and general standing around. Sensei Toguchi stands on one of the decks at attention, so we all cross over. He's alone... where are Mr LaRusso and Mr Lawrence?

"So... where are my dad and Johnny?" Sam asks, as if reading my thoughts.

"Not here," Sensei Toguchi responds simply, "today, you train with me."

He then says a command in Japanese that none of us seem to understand. If this was Korean, I could understand at least the basic commands for martial arts, but I have no clue what's going on here.

"Attention!" he says. That makes sense now that I think about it. We all take attention stance. He says another word in Japanese. Okay, that one has gotta mean 'bow'. Attention stance is almost always paired with a bow, so much so that some of us at the dojang just automatically bow after taking attention and then feel a little stupid when they don't make us bow afterwards. Taking a chance at looking stupid, I bow, as per usual, just as Sensei Toguchi clarifies that what he said does in fact mean 'bow'. Gracias a dios for deductive reasoning.

"Cobra Kai gaining ground," Sensei Toguchi says, "we must prepare. Come."

We all gather around the little setup he has. Those throwing knives are sensational. They're so nice looking. Woah...

"Now, we learn about Yanbaru Kuina,"

"What is that? Like, some top secret karate move ?" Chris asks, "like a throat rip?"

"No," Sensei answers, "it is bird. In English called Okinawa rail. Endangered. Cannot fly."

"Hence, endangered," Demetri says as Sensei Toguchi retrieves something wrapped in cloth, revealing it to be a dozen eggs.

"So these are the real eggs?" Miguel asks. They're endangered, how could they possibly be the real eggs?

"No. Trader Joe's, $3.29. Take egg," Sensei Toguchi instructs. Okay, that was funny.

"What do we do with them?" Sam asks. Do we have to do that science project where you make the little protective covering to stop the egg from breaking after you drop it from a large height? Because I hated that project in third grade.

"Yanbaru Kuina must protect egg. From Kume Shima habu- poison snake. You must do same," he explains, then flips over a sand timer, "begin your preparation."

"What are we protecting them from?" Robby asks. Fantastic question.

"From me," Sensei Toguchi answers, then gives a rather intimidating presentation of his kais, "go! Go!"

We all scatter off in different directions. I just walk briskly. I don't want to trip and fall and further damage my hand. I don't want to be in this stupid brace and sling- which I was practically manhandled into wearing to training today by literally everyone I encountered- any longer than I have to.

This is terrifying. I don't want my egg to break. But something tells me that any of us trying to outsmart or out-fight a karate master just isn't going to go well. As long as mine isn't the first egg to break, I think I'll be fine. So I just need to evade long enough to not be the first one out. I think I can do that. But I might need to figure out where I can put this egg so I don't have to hold it in my left hand, in case I do want to try and fight. My training attire doesn't really have pockets, and the ones that it does have would be a dead giveaway as to where the egg is. Where else- wait. I got it.

"Hey," Sam says as she walks up to where Robby and I stand, Anthony just behind her, "deja vu having all three of us back here again."

I can't help but smile. We finally have the gang back together.

"Like what you've done with the place. I mean how many times did Mr LaRusso make you sand that sparring deck?" Robby asks. I snicker. I'm all for Mr LaRusso's unorthodox training techniques, but I am so glad we didn't have to sand that huge deck.

"Zero, actually," Sam replies, "'cause your dad brought a power sander."

"Ah, sounds like him," Robby chuckles. I grin. At least there was something to lighten the mood before we have to defend eggs from someone that Mr LaRusso told me is an even better fighter than him.

A sharp whistle from Sensei Toguci lets us know that the hunt has begun. Sam heads for the inside of the dojo. Anthony heads for the front lot. Robby and I stay behind the tree.

"You're the strategy queen. What's your plan?" Robby asks. See that's why this scares me. I feel like everyone expects me to do well because I strategize all the time, when in reality my only plan right now is:

"Don't get out first," I respond.

"That's the plan?"

"I mean there could be other surprise steps in the plan, but yeah that's about it," I say. He looks taken aback.

"Alright then," he says, "good luck- not that you need it."

"Good luck to you too, amore," I say, smiling, then I head out to the front lot as well. I figure Sensei Toguchi will take care of those who stay in the yard first, then work his way to the front, so hopefully, I'll be able to not be the first one he goes after.

I find Anthony sitting in one of Mr LaRusso's cars, looking terrified.

"Parker?" he asks upon spotting me, "what are you doing out here? I thought you'd be like, on the roof or something."

"I don't think I could scale a wall with one hand and an egg, but I'm flattered you think I could," I say, "I'm just trying to not be the first one out."

"You're in luck. Demetri is already gone," Eli says, joining us. Damn, already? That was fast...

"Damn, that was fast," Anthony says. I kinda didn't expect Demetri to go out first, but I have a feeling today's surprises are not over yet...

"Yeah. The old guy is good. Be ready," Eli says. I'll keep that in mind. I lean against the car Anthony sits in, waiting for Sensei Toguchi to come and find the three of us. I'd hide, but that'll just make it harder to run when we're inevitably found.

It's not too long before he does. Eli puts his hands up, ready to fight.

"You want my egg, huh? Wanna take on the champ? Come and get it, old man," Eli taunts. Ay de mí, Eli do you really think you stand a chance against the guy who Mrs LaRusso described as an 'Okinawan Assassin'?

Sensei Toguchi pulls out nunchucks from behind his back and I watch fear replace the cockiness on Eli's face.

"Oh no," he says. And about five seconds later, Eli's egg is splattered all over the front of the car that Anthony is in.

"I- I give up! I give up!" Anthony exclaims, starting to get out of the car. Woah woah woah, no, that's not how we're doing this.

"Hey, no, just stay behind me..." I say, holding out a protective arm. I know that there's little use in putting up a fight, as I'm pretty sure no one is gonna end up with a safe egg at the end of this. I put my hand up, ready to defend my friend. I have no idea how I'm gonna do that while holding an egg in my one good hand, but I suppose I'll just figure that out along the way. I'm done hiding and running and backing down. How am I gonna stand up to Cobra Kai if I can't even stand up to my own sensei?

"I'm done running and hiding," I say, shifting my stance to be sturdy, and account for my lack of one guarding hand. The best I can do is give Anthony time to think of something to do. The best I can do is what I always do: protect my friends.

"Your determination to protect your friend is noble. But futile," Sensei Toguchi says. To my surprise, he tucks his nunchucks in his belt, also putting his hands up. Alright... new sparring opponent... here we go...

His facial expression shifts a little, so I side step. Luckily, Anthony gets the memo to do the same. I'd rather not be stuck in between these two cars... as he gears up for another strike, I duck and slip around him. Anthony does the same, using the bought time to make a run for it. Okay, good...

Shift of weight to the front foot... turning kick- get the hell out of the way. I step inward and around, taking a risk by using my hand that's holding the egg to check his hand at the elbow so he can't strike before I get around. Dai, Reyes, you can do this... eyes shift to the egg... strike- wax-on, slip around. Deep breath intake... oh god. Barrage of hand techniques that I'd probably barely manage to dodge with both hands. I raise my left knee to my elbow to act as a kind of shield for some of them, but without the use of my right hand for counter balance, the uneven dirt, and a hit to the wrong spot, I lose my balance, and begin to fall. Shit!

Before I hit the ground, Sensei Toguchi grabs my arm, pulling me back up. He also takes the opportunity to take my egg and drop it on the ground. Damn it... better the egg than me, I guess...

"Grazie, for not letting me fall," I say with a slight bow.

"Could not let Daniel's star student sustain further injury- even if star student puts herself in harm's way," Sensei Toguchi says. He thinks of me as a star student? This is just like when teachers would say I'm a pleasure to have in class. I shrug a little in agreement, then walk off to the the back where those who have already had their eggs broken are waiting. I'm a little sad that mine broke- even though I knew it would happen- but I'm more glad that he didn't let me fall and get more hurt. It means a lot, actually.

Before I come into view of those on the sparring deck, but am out of the view of Sensei Toguchi, I find Anthony pressed against the wall of the dojo, looking terrified.

"Parker! Great timing. That was insane! How'd you manage to hold him off that long?" Anthony asks in a whisper.

"Your dad taught me a couple tricks," I say, recalling the blindfold lesson, and the lesson from a few days ago.

"Well it's badass. So I think you should take my egg and stay in a little longer and I'll just take the L on this one," he says. ¿Qué? What is he talking about, that's not how this works.

"What? No, you can't- wait... I have a plan. You're a genius, but listen to me... run in and find someone who's left and pretend like you gave your egg to them instead of me, va bene?" I ask.

"I think that's my favorite Italian phrase-"

"Anthony,"

"Okay, okay! Va bene! But why aren't you going back in?" he asks, handing me the egg. I can't help but grin a little.

"I told you, I have a plan, now go," I say, concealing the egg in my genius hiding spot that I thought of before, then continuing over to the Loser Zone as Anthony runs off.

Oh wow, I didn't realize this many people were out... looks like the only people not here are Anthony, Sam, and Miguel...

"Hey Park," Robby greets, sounding a little defeated. Poor thing.

"Hey Robby," I say back.

"How'd he get you out?"

"I lasted for what felt like a while, but then I almost fell and he caught me, but took my egg and dropped it on the ground instead. Guess I can't complain though. I'd rather have the egg break than my hand- more so than it already is, anyway," I shrug.

"How did you last any time at all? He had nunchucks," Eli asks.

"He put them away for whatever reason, no sé," I say.

"What?! That is so not fair!"

"It's not like I asked him to!"

"Maybe you're just a better fighter than me and he was like 'I don't even need a weapon to intimidate this loser'," I suggest to make him feel better.

"Bullshit," Demetri, Eli, and Robby all say in unison. Well then. At least they're in agreement.

We don't have time to argue the topic any longer as Sam, Miguel, Anthony, and Sensei Toguchi all come back, the former three joining the rest of us up on the sparring deck. Sensei Toguchi surveys all of us, pausing on me before continuing.

"There is one egg left. Team of slightly intelligent Yanbaru Kuina play trick. Who knows where egg is?" he asks. I keep my expression neutral if not a little surprised, just like everyone else's.

"So you're saying they hid it somewhere around here?" Sam asks.

"Ay," Sensei Toguchi answers. My poker face is getting a real test right now. This is good practice for when I have to confront Silver again.

"Alright, so now we just wait here for you to find it? Or we could fan out and find it," Miguel suggests. I have a feeling they wouldn't find it. Besides, I already know that Sensei Toguchi knows I'm the one with the egg.

"No need. Save trouble. I know who has the egg," he says, and is met with murmurs of 'who?', "Parker Reyes. Surrender egg."

I let my expression relax as I step forward and retrieve the egg from my sling, handing it to Sensei Toguchi before stepping back with my peers, who all give me looks. To my surprise, he doesn't look angry, but rather wears a slight smile- emphasis on the slight, but it's there.

"Explain," he says, although, again, I think he already knows.

"My egg broke. I was walking back here when I ran into Anthony who gave me his egg, then I put it in my sling while he ran off and pretended to pass his egg off to..." I trail off, waiting for Anthony to finish the story because I don't know what happened to him after I left.

"Me," Miguel pipes up, "he made this whole deal about pretending to give the egg to me, so when I got out and my egg crushed in my pocket, he said that he had given me his and both had just broken when I fell..."

Stellar job, Anthony. And kudos to Miguel for being in on the plan that he unknowingly got roped into.

"And since I was back here, where the people who were already out are, I figured Sensei Toguchi wouldn't come looking for it until now," I finish out.

"Clever Yanbaru Kuina," he says, crossing over to a pan on a hot plate, cracking the egg atop it, "but not clever enough to not be discovered."

Y'know, I'll take the 'clever' part for now, and then overthink about the 'not clever enough' part later.

"You are not good Yanbaru Kuina," Sensei Toguchi says to all of us as the egg fries, "snakes will take you down one by one. I have tried to tell you what you must do. But you do not listen. You must learn to adapt. Or soon, you will be extinct. Take new eggs. Try again."

Sam brings the tray of eggs over to the rest of us. If there's one thing I think I understand, it's how to adapt. It's what I've been doing my entire life. Something hurts me, I learn to work around it to try and make sure it doesn't happen again. That's what we have to do now. Nothing any one of us did alone was enough to stop our eggs from being crushed. Nothing any one of us did alone was enough...

"Sensei Toguchi's real cryptic, like Mr LaRusso, but aggressive like Sensei Lawrence," Demetri says.

"It's like the hardest part of both styles," Chris agrees. It is... Sensei Toguchi is like an almost perfect mix of Mr LaRusso and Mr Lawrence...

"Can't wait to get our asses kicked again," Mitch says, then people start to break off to prepare again. Hold on, I think we need a second here.

"Uh, no. No, um... g-guys, uh, wait," Anthony stammers, "he said that the snakes will take us down one by one. Right? Just like he took us down one by one... but what if we weren't a bunch of ones? Like what if we were..."

"Together," Sam finishes for him. Nothing any one us did alone was enough..! Anthony and I didn't even have a shot at pulling off what we did alone, we had to work together. Which is what we all need to do now.

"Yeah, exactly! I didn't have a chance at staying in until Parker came and defended me, and then we were able to work together, and the egg stayed safe," Anthony says, "like, um, a raiding party in Dungeon Lord."

"Yeah yeah yeah! Even if you're a level eighty-five, you can't mount an attack on the grand realm alone," Demetri says. I am so glad I had Kenny teach me about Dungeon Lord, because otherwise I would be so lost right now.

"You need a team. Everybody has a special role," Eli adds.

"The only way we win is if we work together. As one," Anthony says. He's right. It's just like what I said about Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang working together. We can't beat Silver with just one... and we can't protect the egg with just one either. I learned my lesson in not being able to do everything alone the hard way, when I almost died because I didn't want anybody to know that I needed help. I can't do everything alone; we can't do everything alone. We have to work together. To defend these eggs.. and to defend against Cobra Kai.

Despite Demetri's quip about putting all of our eggs in one basket, our plan is working quite well. We all work together to fend off Sensei Toguchi, and it works a lot better than I think any of us thought it would. It feels good to fight on the same side with Robby and Eli and Miguel and Sam and all of my friends for once. It's nice to see people who haven't gotten along for so long work together. And it's even better when Sensei Toguchi takes a step back and says:

"Snake concede," with a deep bow. ¡Ay dios mío! We did it! It worked! We all cheer and celebrate and Robby pulls me into a hug that Sam and Anthony and Eli all end up joining. I can't help but laugh with joy and triumph.

"This is what we have that Cobra Kai does not," Sensei Toguchi says, "their movement mile wide, but only inch deep. But our movement, inch wide, but mile deep. Now that you have learned to work together, I will teach you how to master your defense."

He then gives the command for attention and bow, and this time, we all obey without confusion.

"I thought you said you didn't have a plan," Robby says as we're dismissed and we walk to get our things from inside.

"I told you there might be some surprise steps along the way. That was just one of them," I say, smiling over at him. His expression melts into a grin.

"I love you,"

"I love you too, Pretty Boy,"

Daniel POV

Chozen, Johnny, and I cleanup some of the dishes from dinner. There are a few extra because we had Parker, Robby, and Johnny over for dinner. Parker because Sam said she mentioned cooking being hard for her with one hand, Robby because I thought It'd be nice to have the original team back together after what feels like so long, and Johnny partially because of Robby, and partially because of our victory with Kreese earlier today. Robby and Sam had to physically restrain Parker so she wouldn't get up and go start helping in the kitchen. I'm sure Parker was annoyed that they wouldn't let her be helpful, but it was kinda cute seeing the three of them sitting on the couch, watching a movie, with Parker in the middle, Robby holding on to her good arm, and Sam with one of her legs draped over Parker's so that she wouldn't go anywhere.

"Your student, Parker Reyes. She is very clever," Chozen says, breaking the silence. I can't help but smile.

"Yes, she is," I agree.

"Straight A student, her entire life, huge nerd," Johnny adds. It doesn't surprise me. What with the schools she wants to apply to? She needs those good grades.

"Hard to get past her. She notice little things and react quickly. Did you teach her all of that?" Chozen asks. I'm flattered that he thinks I could train a student so well. Johnny also looks intrigued.

"I did a few lessons with her- fighting blindfolded, fighting on the ground, fighting with one arm- but the learning quickly? The noticing little things? I only wish I could teach her that stuff," I say, "she's been doing taekwondo for over half her life. Takes krav maga lessons too. Not afraid to try other styles if it means she'll be better, right Johnny?"

"Hell yeah, she's one hell of a student. Caught on to the Eagle Fang style faster than I thought. Girl's got some serious pent up anger. Should've seen the way she blew up at her dad when he came back to her apartment. I mean, it was all in Spanish, but you wouldn't need to know any language to know she was pissed," Johnny says. I shake my head, pausing the dish washing to take a sip of wine.

"That man is an asshole. In my eyes, he's almost as bad as Terry Silver," I say, "I'm just glad that in a few months, she'll be out of his custody and in ours."

"Wait you're the one taking her in?" Johnny asks. I grin.

"Yep. Amanda and I talked it over and it was an easy decision. No kid should have to worry about their dad going psycho on them and hurting them like that. Parker is on board. We're already making some pretty big legal steps, so hopefully we can get everything official sooner rather than later," I say, "but do you mind keeping that quiet for now? We're still trying to find a good time to bring it up to the kids. I don't think they'd have a problem with it, but I don't want to just drop it on them while we're trying to focus on training. And we don't want to stress out Parker, you know how she gets."

"It's safe with me," Johnny says, "and hey man, I'm proud of you. Kid deserves a good home."

"Now that's something we can agree on," I say, "her dad is part of the reason she is the way she is. I just wish she hadn't had to go through all of that to get there."

"What do you mean?" Johnny asks, looking over at me.

"Way she fights is to avoid getting hit. Notices little things. Hears and sees details others do not. Signs of trauma," Chozen answers for me.

"She always expects the worst. And because she wanted to get away from her dad, she would go to taekwondo and karate more often," I say, expanding upon what Chozen says.

"Moves like Miyagi," Chozen says. I smile again. She really does.

"He would've loved her," I agree, "her forms are better than any I've ever seen."

"Forget that, her sparring is better than most I've ever seen. Not to mention breaking solid stone. I don't wanna be on her bad side- again," Johnny says. Of course he would dismiss kata, I don't know what else I expected. But he makes a great point.

"You can say that again," I say.

"Fragile girl break stolid stone with a punch?" Chozen asks, sounding shocked. Fragile? Johnny chuckles.

"Pretty sure that 'fragile girl' could get hit by a bus and still come out swinging," he says. I second that, but I never want to hear about Parker getting hit by a bus.

"Probably all of that pent up anger you were talking about. Silver probably got her all upset before she broke it," I say, "and we're gonna need that if we want a shot at winning this new, world tournament..."

"Let's just hope all of them are up to the task..". Johnny says. I nod in agreement. For our sake? They have to be...

Sam POV

I head to the kitchen to ask my dad where he put something I need. He's always moving stuff around the house. I pause just before the entrance when I hear him talking about something.

That man is an asshole. In my eyes, he's almost as bad as Terry Silver," my dad says, "I'm just glad that in a few months, she'll be out of his custody and in ours."

Wait. What is he talking about? Who will be in whose custody? Who does he think is almost as bad as Silver?

"Wait you're the one taking her in?" Johnny asks. I'm so confused. What are they talking about in there..?

"Yep. Amanda and I talked it over and it was an easy decision. No kid should have to worry about their dad going psycho on them and hurting them like that. Parker is on board..." my dad says, and he keeps talking, but I sprint away to my room as fast as I can, heart pounding fast. I can't believe neither of them told me about this. You'd think they'd at least give me and Anthony a little heads up, or something. I can't believe this... my parents are taking custody of Parker? I mean, I love her, she's my best friend, but still!

What the actual fuck?

• • • 

A/N- this chapter was very fun to write. i love stirring the pot (in my stories, at least)

stay safe and take care of yourselves <3

(also, if it's hot as hell where you are like it is where i am, make sure to hydrate. love all of you babes <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
720K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
430K 9K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.