Hazel Potter // WTM

Par kaydeekajk

A group of children, survivors of the second wizard war, victims of losing families, and no strangers to deat... Plus

CHARACTER: THE GOLDEN ERA
CHARACTERS: MARAUDERS ERA
CHARACTERS: PARENTS AND OTHERS
CHAPTER ONE: ARRIVING
CHAPTER THREE: THE ZOO
CHAPTER FOUR: LETTERS AND A GIANT
CHAPTER FIVE: INHERITANCE AND SHOPS
A/N
CHAPTER 6: STORIES
Chapter 7: Stevie
I'm sorry
CHAPTER 8: The sorting hat & Dorm mates

CHAPTER TWO: GOOD LUCK

4K 130 6
Par kaydeekajk

The screen went black again, then the light began to emerge. A street sign, privet drive with an owl seating right on it. 

Hazel let out a deep breath, preparing herself for what everyone will be seeing, including her loved ones.

Then the visual began to move, showing the mist against the dark sky. The owl flew around a lamp post, behind it from the woods,  A man appeared on the corner. Nothing like this man had ever been seen on Privet Drive. He was tall, thin, and very old, judging by the silver of his hair and beard, which were both long enough to tuck into his belt. He was wearing long robes, a purple cloak that swept the ground, and high-heeled, buckled boots. His blue eyes were light, bright, and sparkling behind half-moon spectacles and his nose was very long and crooked, as though it had been broken at least twice. This man's name was Albus Dumbledore.

Students smiled seeing the man on the screen. 

Albus Dumbledore walked and walked, passing a cat who was watching him. He pulled a device from his robes. He stopped walking and held it up high. He pushed the silver slider. the top came off and a circular oval popped out. He pointed it to a lamp. the light left it and was absorbed right into the green device in Albus' hands.

" I need that!" James called out, thinking of all the pranks he could pull. Euphemia immediately rejected the idea, " You will not! You have enough magical accessories as it is." 

James pouted while Flemont looked quite guilty. Ron laughed, catching everyone's attention, " Sorry mate, it's mine." He pulled it out and waved it a bit. 

"Lucky," James grumbled.

 Albus continued, removing all the light from the street. When the last street light was gone. The cat meowed. He looked down at the cat, who was still staring at him from the other end of the street. For some reason, the sight of the cat seemed to amuse him. He chuckled and muttered, "I should have known that you would be here.. Professor McGonagall."

The camera turned away from the cat, focusing on the shadow.

Everyone was on the edge of the Bing bag chairs, eager to know what would happen next.

The shadow of the cat moved, then morphed quickly into a woman with a pointed hat.

A lot of students, especially the marauders lit up, recognizing the hat very well.

The camera stalled, letting a rather severe-looking woman who was wearing square glasses exactly the shape of the markings the cat had had around its eyes, to catch up. She, too, was wearing a cloak, an emerald one. Her black hair was drawn into a tight bun. She looked distinctly ruffled.

" MINNIE!" Instead of it just being James and Sirius shouting the favored nickname, Hazel, and the twin Weasley boys joined In too.

" Mr. Potter and Mr. Black, how many times have I told you to stop calling me that?"

"  Million, but I ain't ever gonna stop, not gonna stop till I get my shot.' Sirius sang.

McGonagall eyes were hard but soft. They looked to Hazel and the Weasley boys. They smirked with no guilt in their glinting eyes. She groaned.

"Are the rumors true Albus?" She asked him, nearly demanding.

" I'm afraid so, professor," Albus responded. No hint of anything in his voice. " The good and bad." The two professors walked down the road, not concerned about being seen.

"Lily and James... I can't believe it... I didn't want to believe it... Oh, Albus..."

Dumbledore reached out and patted her on the shoulder. "I know... I know..." he said heavily.

Professor McGonagall's voice trembled as she went on. "That's not all. They're saying he tried to kill the Potters' daughter, Hazel. But—he couldn't. He couldn't kill that little girl. No one knows why, or how, but they're saying that when he couldn't kill Hazel Potter, Voldemort's power somehow broke—and that's why he's gone."

" Potter? Hazel Potter? what is happening? did you kill him?" James felt so conflicted. His brain felt like it was exploding.

for the first time in James's life.

Ever.

Then he regrated looking for a secret passageway he discovered after hours of research.

know his brain is fried.

Dumbledore nodded glumly.

"It's—it's true?" faltered Professor McGonagall. "After all he's done... all the people he's killed... he couldn't kill a little girl? It's just astounding... of all the things to stop him... but how in the name of heaven did Hazel survive?"

" You, this is about you?" James asks Hazel. " Yes, it is... Dad." Hazel smiled. James smiled back, all boyish and giddy. He turns to Sirius, " he called me dad, Padfoot!" they both squealed with their hand locked together in front of them with palms on palms.

" Wait, shouldn't you be with me and Lily?" James' brows are furrowed and confusion strikes his face. many of the future generations are slightly in awe of how much Hazel and he are alike, But the questions make it impossible to be amazed so strongly.

"We can't tell you, just watch," Hermione answered.

"We can only guess," said Dumbledore. "We may never know."

Professor McGonagall pulled out a lace handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes beneath her spectacles.

" What rumors could be good and bad that have Minnie acting like that?" Sirius whispered. The future generation looked down, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

" And the girl?" McGonagall asked another question, looking right at Albus' face but he didn't seem to be bothered to look her in the eyes. 

"Hagrid's bringing her."

"You think it—wise—to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"I would trust Hagrid with my life," said Dumbledore.

" Just not my secrets." Hazel giggled. She turned to Ron and they both spoke in a deep voice, " I shouldn't have said that."

Hagrid blushed from the corner he stood. Many laughed soft-heartily, seeing his innocent nature.

The two professors stopped in front of a house as they heard a low rumbling sound that had broken the silence around them. It grew steadily louder as they looked up and down the street for some sign of a headlight; it swelled to a roar as they both looked up at the sky—and a huge motorcycle fell out of the air and landed on the road in front of them.

" AW, My merlin it's beautiful." Sirius oohed and awed at the beauty that is taped all over his bedroom walls at the potters.

Hazel leaned over, "it's yours, ya know."

Sirius was star-struck.

If the motorcycle was huge, it was nothing to the man sitting astride it. He was almost twice as tall as a normal man and at least five times as wide. He looked simply too big to be allowed, and so wild—long tangles of bushy black hair and beard hid most of his face, he had hands the size of trash can lids, and his feet in their leather boots were like baby dolphins. In his vast, muscular arms he was holding a bundle of blankets. Peeking out from the fold are a stuffed stag, dog, and wolf. 

"Oi! It's me!" Hagrid shouted in glee. Seeing himself on the screen was a sight he never thought he would see. Many smiled fondly, but not as much as Hazel.

"Professor Dumbledore, sir." the older Hagrid greeted. "Professor McGonagall." Hagrid got off the bike.

" No problems I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore asks.

" No, sir," Hagrid assures, cradling the baby in his arms. " Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol." Hagrid kept his eyes on the babe as he made his way to Dumbledore. " Try not to wake her or take away the stuffies, she will start screaming," he said, passing the child to Dumbledore. " There you go."

Immediately McGonagall tested over the baby in Albus' arms. She stuck close to his side as they walked up to the porch of a house.

" Albus, do you honestly think it's safe...leaving her with these people?" McGonagall pestered with Hagrid allowing behind them. " I've watched them all day. they are the worst sort of Muggles imaginable."

" Where is she taking my baby?" Lily questioned.

" Somewhere," Hazel spoke.

" But where?"

"Somewhere. it will be revealed in like.... two minutes."

" Yeah, " Fred scoffed. " Shows what great nutjobs they are." George finished with matching scoffs.

" They really are-"

" The only family she has." Dumbledore cut her off.

" This girl will be famous," McGonagall said, saddened by her hidden thoughts. " There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know her name." the two professors approach the door.

" Yeah, books filled with lies." Draco scoffed.

Everyone looked at him as he was shaking his head. He looked around, " Oh yeah, books filled with lies on top of lies. should have known. also, I am incredibly sorry for the younger me." He pointed to his father, "It's his fault."

Lucius looked at his future son conflicted by what he meant. Abraxas looked to his future grandson who looked very beat up in many ways but physical.

" for what, what could a baby be famous for?" a random student called out after a few seconds of silence, the movie being paused every time someone called out something.

" Exactly, she is far better off growing away from all of that." the screen shows Hagrid crying, tears smudging the dirt off his face

Many people felt touched by the display of sadness in Future Hagrid's eyes, watching the two-professor fuss over the baby.

" Until she is ready."

Hazel and her friends scowled at present Dumbledore, looking all smugly for his future self. if only he knew how much his life will be fucked up.

Dumbledore Bent down to set the baby on the porch. 

Hagrid sniffed, looking away. He cleared his throat before he choked on his held-in sobs. "there, there, Hagrid." dumbledore stood, comforting the giant. " It's not really goodbye after all."

Hagrid nodded with tears. The two professors looked down at the babe again. Dumbeldore put a lteer ontop of the babe.

Mrs. and Mr. V. Dursley,

4 privet Drive,

Little Whinging,

Surry.

Hazel hissed at the screen, memories flashing of her hell in that place. oh how much she hated those two fuckers and how they raised Dudley.

" Good luck.." Dumbledore almost seemed to feel pity for the child, but he felt no remorse for what he planned for her. The screen showed the baby girl's head, where a fresh scar was carved like a lightning bolt on her forehead. "...Hazel Potter." 

The camera zoomed into the scar as it flashed. It was absorbed into the scar and revealed a thundering screen with Big shiny silver letters, spelling Hazel Potter and the Sourcers stone.

" You left my grandbaby on the porch!" Euphemia yelled standing up. her husband next to her, fuming. " That is outrageous. That is the most irresponsible thing I have ever seen!" Molly backed up Euphemia, just as angry.

" Know, know, I'm sure I placed plenty of heating and protection charms on the babe." Dumbledore conferred with the two raging mothers. They relented but kept up their heated looks.

The man beside Abraxas stiffed, along with many others who knew exactly what that mark was. The Lightning mark of a dark curse. How a baby managed to survive was a shock to many. the library. 

McGonagall looked horrified at the sight of the scar, Dumbledore was curious about it, and Hazel's family is freaking out.

" Where are we?" Lily cried. Seeing that Mark put her in panic mode. Quickly James left his giddy mode from being called dad to comfort Lily. Hermione bent down to Hazel, " Are you okay?" she asked. Hazel nodded, " I'm okay, just... this isn't the worse, and they are already freaking out like this. it's a little overwhelming." Hermione gripped her shoulder in comfort matter. Instantly Hazel relaxed. She craves the physical affection she had zero routs to for a decade straight and summers in between school.

Her other shoulder was shocked. Hazel turned to Remus, who looked at in the eyes. " Am I right?" he asks her. She looked him deep in the eyes, he knew, he knew the answers to why Hazel is not in her parent's arms and instead being put on the porch of the people who scared and tortured her for years to come. She nodded. Remus's hand tightened immediately, horror weighing down his face.

Hazel cupped his face, "It's why we are here, to save the innocents and reveal the truth."

Remus hugged her. Pulling her tight into his chest. Hazel hugged him back, missing the unnatural warmth he always generated. She missed his hugs. She was falling back into her mind, but another body wrapped around her. She looked to see Sirius look concerned as hell.

" I have no idea what is happening but you're sad so I'm sad so now it is my mission to comfort." Then he shoved them closer into them. Hazel melted, tears dripping down her face. emotions all over her mind and she wanted to curl up into Sirius's arms and cry, but she couldn't.

This is her mission to bring back all the time she lost and all the time others lost with the ones they love. None of her friends were supposed to come but they did because they didn't want her to be alone, they didn't want her to look at her fallen loved one's alive face and remember the memories all by herself. 

And they are here for the same reason as her. Draco is here to stop his father from becoming a man scared to love his son out of fear of what could happen. To save his mother from becoming so tense all the time as she protects her family and makes sure to never get the death mark. Neville is here to save his parents from being tortured into dazing patients that can't tell if someone is there or not. He is here to get the childhood he lost, to get the love he lost, to get his parents back. Hermione is here to ensure she never loses her parents again, that they can raise her and never be taken away from her at such a young age.

And the Weasleys, well they're here because they lost friends, they nearly lost each other, and their Weasleys. They are the most loyal bunch of people you could ever meet. Every single one of them would die if it meant that their loved one would continue on with life, even if it meant they had to mourn them till the end.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

41.9K 878 67
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
6.4K 195 14
What happens when a mysterious woman with purple hair appears in the year 1978 and reads out a series of books called Harry Potter to the young stude...
1.3M 46.9K 53
Discontinued "How does it feel to be the daughter of such an influential celebrity?" "Influential? The man practically only came...
23.9K 815 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...