* ยฐ๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ Magyk646

REQUESTS CLOSED ๐Ÿ˜ป * ยฐ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šข๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœยฐ * ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ: โ‚Šโ€งโ‹†obsessive be... ๆ›ดๅคš

* ยฐRequests if anyยฐ *
* ยฐKamado Tanjiroยฐ *
* ยฐTenya Iidaยฐ *
* ยฐBokuto Kลtarล -ยนยฐ *
*ยฐBokuto Kลtarล -ยฒยฐ*
* ยฐBaku Squadยฐ *
*ยฐRengoku Shinjuroยฐ*
* ยฐForger Yorยฐ *
~ ยฐKusuo Saikiยฐ ~
* ยฐKibujitsi Muzan -ยนยฐ *
~ ยฐKusuo Saiki -ยฒยฐ ~
* ยฐItadori Yujiยฐ *
* ยฐTokito Murichiroยฐ *
~ ยฐArmin Alertยฐ ~
* ยฐTodoDekuBakuยฐ *
* ยฐTouya Todorokiยฐ *
* ยฐLeague Of Villiansยฐ *

* ยฐKibujitsi Muzan -ยฒยฐ *

1.4K 31 8
็”ฑ Magyk646

° no.² °

*°°*

"It's going to be a very long night, I'm sure you'll be exhausted by the end of it. But, this is the end of your human life y/n, the end to our constant game of running and chasing. Instead, this is the start of our now eternal and undying existence, together"

He flicked his wrist towards the corner of the room, and the male behind her followed it, dragging the two to stand out the way.

"Keep a tight hold of her Kokushibo, but be gentle, she's only a delicate flower after all"

Y/n turned her head quickly towards the man that was holding her, now knowing his name, and prepared to beg in hopes the male will take mercy and let her family go. However, instantly y/n tried to pull away and screamed in fright at the sight of the man's face. Before, she hadn't seen it due to the dim lighting, but now she could see it fully; six unblinking eyes stared down at her blankly, bloodshot with yellow irises. But Kokushibo seemed unfazed by her reaction, and held her steadily in his arms, tightening his grip dangerously in warning of her lashing out.

"What the hell even are you people?! You ugly fucking creeps!", Y/n continued to squirm in the man's grip, loosing her mind at the events that were unfolding. The girl felt she was going crazy, but she had definitely just seen a man with six eyes.

"Y/nnn!", Doumas whiney voice could be heard from the other end of the room, "That's not very nice!"

Muzan rolled his eyes when the blonde male spoke up, loosing his patience. Together, with y/n's obvious refusal and fear towards him, along with his irritable Kizuki, he decided to began what he had planned.

"Let us start with the youngest perhaps? It'll be the least I can do for their fragile minds"

This caught y/n's attention immediately, distracting the girl from the spider eyed man behind her, "W-wait, what do you mean? What are you planning?! I thought you wanted me, just ignore them please!", The girl teary eyed girl begged, "Whatever your planning, just do it to me! They're only children, they haven't done anything!"

"Oh y/n, but it'll be the most merciful. And although I would love to hear their crying for help throughout the entire night, it would only distress you my dear", Muzan cooed, though it sounded more like a tease as he smiled through his sadistic words.

"Akaza", he look towards the bedroom entrance, where the pink haired man had been stood watching the encounter, "Bring in the smallest"

"NO-!", Y/n to choked out before a large hand cupped over her mouth. Already it was hard to breathe but now she was starting to see white dots and flashing lights as she hyperventilated.

The crying from the bedroom became louder as Akaza stepped in, and y/n could hear her siblings try their best to protect one another. She hoped that Diachi and Himme had woken up now as the boy would definitely do his best to fight off the male.

However, Akaza soon walked back in, with Youta squirming in his arms. He dropped the young boy down Infront of Muzan, then backed away towards the bedroom again.

The red eyed male crouched infront of the crying four year old, a small smile pulled at his lips, "Youta, was it?"

Y/n's youngest brother nodded solemnly, then spotted the girl from the corner of his teary eyes, "Y/n!", He tried to reach out for her but Muzan pulled him back, keeping a tight grip on his arms.

"You'll be able to talk to your sister later, don't worry", The raven haired man continued to smile despite his sharp nails digging into the boys flesh, "For now, I want you to just look at her. Face y/n, and only look at her"

Muzan positioned the small boys form to be infront of his own, with the child's back facing him. Youta stared unblinking at his older sister, looking for any comfort she could bring as the scary man stayed silent behind him.

However, all the young boy got in return was y/n's eyes grow in shock and horror, as the noise of squelching and ripping sounded behind him. Yet he didn't look back, he didn't want to get in trouble with the older man. So, he continued facing his sister and clenched tightly to the shirt of his pijamas.

Y/n couldn't fathom the grotesque scene she was watching, how was that physically possible? Muzan's arm had reached high in the air, ripping the sleeve of his gown. The flesh of his arm started to squirm and bulge as if snakes or bugs were crawling under the skin. It bubbled and moved like a virus untill it burst open.

A splatter was heard and y/n quickly clenched her eyes shut, the sound of droplets hitting the floor. But with enough confidence, the girl pried her orbs back open, and saw something frighteningly unhuman.

Muzan's arm hadn't exploded, but instead a series of large toothed mouths now gaped out of his swollen limb. Y/n could barely think before she reacted, somehow ripping an arm away from Kokushibo's hold and removing his other hand from her mouth. Though it felt like he had let her, the girl didn't bother to question it.

She opened her mouth to yell at Youta, beg him run back to his siblings and find a way out together. But before anything could be said, the bloated and beastly limb tore through the boy's body.

A mist of blood splashed the surrounding room, staining the walls and ruining the rugs. The young child wasn't given a moment to scream, or to feel any pain. All he could see in his last moments was the image of his sister looking back at him in fear, before a veil of red flooded his vision.

The room was quite after the first kill, and y/n hung loosely in Kokushibo's arms, gaping at the form of what was once her little brother. It was but a pile of sticky flesh now, steaming hot and spilling blood from its open wounds.

"AGHHH! NO- YOUTA, PLEASE!", Y/n didn't know what she was begging for, or perhaps it was plea towards some higher being that would grant them a break from this man's tyranny.

As his lover wailed, Muzan shook the remaining blood from his arm, licking his lips as it splattered across his face, "I think you know what's going to happen now y/n. But not to worry, we'll take it slow"

Y/n choked in deep breaths and felt the edges of her vision going dark. The room felt like it was spinning, making her guts churn. However, Kokushibo pulled her back up straight, placing the girls rocking head tightly against his chest as he tried to delicacy wipe the drips of blood from her cheeks.

But the hysteric girl didn't notice, far too preoccupied as she saw Akaza walk back into the room. Yamato's small wrists were turning purple under the man's grip, as the boy tried fruitlessly to kick at his legs.

At the sight of the bloodied corpse that had been thrown to the corner, Yamato joined his sister in her hysterical crying, seeing her and trying to reach out.

"Let's not waste our time any longer", his screams were cut short as he was chucked to the floor. Then immediately the room was sprayed red again, the only sound that could be heard was the tearing of flesh and y/n's gasping cries.

"Ooh, that was very impressive Muzan!", Came Douma's ecstatic voice, as he clapped joyfully, "Your so strong. Y/n must feel so grateful to have such a devoted lover!"

*°~~~~~~°*

The night continued, and as Muzan promised it was slow and tortuous.

Youta, Yamato, Yuuto, Haru and Hiina were gone. Each one of her younger siblings were left to bathe in the fear that they were next as Muzan slowly drew out his execution. But it all ended with them being ripped apart by the man's monstrous limb.

Over that time, y/n had slowly sunk to the floor with cold, watery eyes. She had long given up hope that any of them would come out of this alive, and only prayed now that her siblings would pass quickly.

The man behind her, Kokushibo, stroked the girls hair as she clutched to his long robes, and stared down at her trembling form. He had met this girl many times before, and each one she had been subject to watching those closest to her die. The six eyed male didn't know when he had grown so attached to the girl, or perhaps it was just Muzan's blood that ran through him; telling him that this girl was precious. But, he also felt sick pity as he watched y/n claw at the floor, cry for her family and curse at the man behind it all. Her soul must be scarred beyond comprehension, but thankfully, tonight would be the last time she would have to suffer.

Over the course of the night, Muzan had grown bored with his killing, and was impatient for the punishment to end. However, he knew he must see it through till the end, and make sure that his name was forever etched into the girls weak mind. So she would never question his word again, and start treating him like a lover should. Y/n wouldn't have time for anyone else anyway, so even if the killing of her human family was unnecessary, he thought it was a good warning to not be friendly towards others. He was a selfish man, and was very aware of his possessiveness, but he also couldn't care to withhold his urges of eliminating threats to their relationship.

Muzan knew he could've spared the family, put what was the point when the girl would need feeding anyway.

"Don't waste your tears anymore, my flower. You won't be remembering this anyway", Like every other time he spoke, the male got no response. Instead only her dull and frightful eyes stared at the flooded floor, silent tears falling down her cheeks.

So the male was shocked when a frail voice was heard, "Please, please just tell me the reason behind all this", Y/n's voice was rough and croaky from the screaming it had endured, "Why kill my family? Will you kill me?", More tears fell as she completely collapsed to the floor. Kokushibo crouched down next to her just as fast, and brushed the girls long hair away from her face, knowing she was too exhausted to do so herself.

It seemed Muzan took pity on her fragile state, and decided he would give the girl an explanation;

"You are my reincarnated lover y/n. Our souls are bound and share the same affection. However sickly it sounds, I will never be able to refuse my love for you, I can't and nor would I want to"

"I have spent the last five hundred years seeking, then finding each of your human reincarnates, and each time you have refused my advances. So please understand, that this will be the last time I let you wallow in your mortal body. Instead, tonight I shall present you the gift of eternal life"

He was quite for a moment, allowing the girl to process what many would think to be a deluded fantasy. However, even she couldn't deny the truth that sounded from it.

"Y/n, my dear", he continued, "I won't waste my time any further, waiting until your ready. I've learnt my lesson with patience, and that you don't deserve my gratitude. You will become a demon tonight, like you should have a long time ago"

The room grew heavy at the sudden understanding. The stories her father would tell her glared out through y/n's mind; demons. They weren't just some hideous being on the outside, it wasn't just as glaringly obvious as she thought.

She looked around the room, at all the strange looking men that filled it. No, they weren't men, they were man eating monsters, disguised as people. It was the easiest way to fool their prey; by becoming it.

Y/n recalled her first meeting with the long haired blonde, who rocked happily back and forth on his knees. All his inhuman features stood out now; he hadn't once stepped foot into the sun, his abnormally sharp toothed canines, his tolerance towards the cold weather, and his eyes that were unusual yet alluring. The signs were only obvious now she new what a demon could look like, and she dammed her foolishness. If only she had know, then maybe she could've protected her siblings better, ran away with them and found the nearest neighbour.

"I think you knew it from the moment I stepped in, that feeling like we are connected, like you've seen and known me your entire life", Muzan grinned again, pacing towards the fallen girl. Quickly Kokushibo backed away, feeling his heavily possessive presence, "So, I understand your ignorance, and I forgive you for it. It's a confusing matter, but we will have plenty of time to explore it"

He kneeled down next to y/n, stroking her blood soaked hair. Yet the girl still ignored him, choosing to continue laying on the ground, "Let me see that beautiful face of yours, my flower. It's been so long since I've been able to stare into your bewitching eyes"

As gently as the man could, Muzan lifted her heavy head and cupped her small jaw, "Your face is still just as lovely as always", his sharp nails traced under her eyes and over her nose. But it felt strange to the girl, for him to be acting so sincere after mutilating half of her family, "Every part of you is identical, and I can't wait to satisfy my cravings for it, all over again. And although I have memorised it all, down to the small mole just under your thigh, or the beauty mark at the crevice of your elbow, I cannot wait untill you start showing me the same devotion"

"I-i don't want to be a demon", the girl pleaded pathetically. It was a horrifying thought; that she would become like him and maybe be forced to do this to another family. Y/n hated to think of the creature she would turn into, fulfilling all of Muzan's sick fantasies.

"My dear y/n, I shall make you a perfect being. There is no reason to be fearful, I will be by your side untill the very end", The raven haired man couldn't help but find his lovers begging endearing, but nothing could stop the inevitable of them living as demons together.

"The last time I obliged with your wishes, you ran away and killed yourself before nightfall. I had to wait another ten years till I saw you again", it wasn't a fond memory, but Muzan still smiled. After those ten years, he had found a barely six year old y/n, just as a precious and innocent child. But she fell into a sickness not long afterwards, and the family she stayed with put an end to her short life before he could intervene. But, back then Muzan was patient enough to wait for her reincarnate, wanting y/n to mature before he found her again.

Somehow his comment left a pain in the girls chest, like a knife had been stuck through it. Suddenly memories, not of her current self, filled y/n's mind; of talking to Muzan, running from a house during a sunny afternoon and then finally stabbing her own chest at the edge of a forest. She knew that must have been the occasion he was speaking of, as she rubbed the delicate sore on her ribs.

Why, why had her soul been tied to a man like this? What did she do to deserve this everlasting cycle of punishment and pain? And how come she felt not an ounce of romantic attraction towards him? Was his own soul that tarnished that not even his own destined partner could feel love for him? The girl had never studied soulmates, but she had heard couples in the village make stories of finding their own. So why couldn't they have him, and why did she have to find this monster instead?

"Akaza", Muzan called without looking towards the pink haired man, "Is the infantile brat that pelted you with stones still alive?", he chuckled, "How about, as a reward to your loyalty, you give the boy the same treatment, and be rid of the girl also", the red eyed man smiled evilly, knowing just what he was doing by ordering the man to kill the girl.

"Thank you Muzan", the male bowed reluctantly, but still walked back into the room.

Silent tears fell from y/n's eyes, and she felt exhaustion on every level. The girl knew that the rest of her family wasn't going to make it till sun rise, so she could only pray that had a swift passing into heaven.

Muzan placed a delicate finger against her wobbling chin, and slowly reached his hands to cover her ears. But it did nothing to drown out the screams of her brother and sister. Who had already been crippled beyond repair, giving them no fighting chance to save their lives.

Y/n thought to her now last remaining family; her brother's and father. Or at least she hoped, Muzan had not mentioned whether he had encountered them before their arrival, and the broken girl could only think of their reactions if they were to return back to a slaughtered house.

"These bodies will serve us great food, and you will be especially hungry once you transform", Muzan spoke, pulling the girl onto his sat figure.

Y/n's mind was cloudy, but it didn't take an idiot to understand what he had said, "What?", she glared blankly at the wall.

"Ah, silly y/n!", It seemed Douma couldn't stay entirely quiet, as he perked up, "What do you think demons eat when they're hungry?", He laughed joyfully, crawling closer towards the sitting pair.

"And now, you'll have plenty of food to make you nice and strong!", He stuck his finger into the blood soaked flooring, then popped it into his mouth as he spoke, "We don't want you to be all grouchy once you wake up"

"NO! No, no please!", Y/n turned around and clutched at Muzan's robes. If this man really loved her, he surely wouldn't make her eat her own family, "M-Muzan! You can't! I won't-"

"Oh y/n, I assure you, once your a demon you won't care what your eating, as long as it's covered in flesh and blood", his smile was sadistic, and he himself couldn't lie that he was purely making y/n do this out of spite. It's the least she deserved for making the past five hundred years so lonely.

The girl buried her head into his chest, trying her best to seem somewhat obedient and beguiled with him. But she couldn't fool either of them, and he only took the opportunity to relish in y/n's embrace.

"Now", a loud slice was heard along with sound of even more dripping blood, "Close your eyes and open your mouth, it's time to begin our long and formidable rule together"

*°°*

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

166K 5.1K 108
๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™„ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Ž...๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...๏ฟฝ...
143K 3.6K 27
Yandere Kenma x reader x Yander Kuroo This is a poly ship TW: Gore, Stalking, Sexual themes, major character death I do not own any of these characte...
209K 3.6K 95
ฬถWaฬถฬถrฬถnฬถiฬถnฬถฬถg ฬถYaฬถฬถnฬถdฬถeฬถrฬถฬถe ฬถtฬถhฬถeฬถmฬถeฬถs . . . . . . โ™ฅฬถ"ฬถฬถI ฬถฬถLฬถoฬถฬถvฬถeฬถ ฬถyฬถoฬถu ฬถtฬถoฬถdaฬถฬถy, ฬถi ฬถwaฬถฬถnฬถt ฬถyฬถoฬถu ฬถtฬถoฬถmฬถoฬถrฬถrฬถoฬถw aฬถฬถmฬถd ฬถi ฬถnฬถeฬถฬถeฬถ...
19K 173 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "โฑ'แต แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแต’แต˜สณแต— สฒแต‰หขแต—แต‰สณ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตสธ สฒแต’แต‡ โฑหข แต—แต’ แต‰โฟแต—แต‰สณแต—แตƒโฑโฟ...๐˜๐Ž๐”." That's...