Batfamily x Reader Oneshots

Od Nightingale_127

Just a bunch of oneshots of the Batboys! Follow the Batboys adventures with these small short stories. *I d... Více

A/N
The Cookie
Late Night Scare pt. 1 {EDITED}
Late Night Scare pt. 2 {EDITED}
Hide and Seek {EDITED}
Panda? {EDITED}
It's War! {EDITED}
SPIDER!!
You guys are who!?
The Shopping Trip
What's Going On? {EDITED}
Just Watch My Jacket For Me
Why Me?
I'm ADORABLE!
Important A/N!
Request ~ Why didn't you tell us?
We Die Together
Snowmen Army
Cooking With Y/N
No Patrol For You
Request ~ Alfred's Help
Queen Y/N Beckett
Request ~ You Did Love Me?
Request ~ I Missed You
Nerves
Request ~ Nosebleed
Balance of Life & Death
IT'S TOO HOT
You Can Keep Her
Request ~ Let Me In, It's COLD!
I Got You
Request ~ ✨Sparkles✨
Request ~ He...Fired Me
Reunited Once Again
Request ~ Can't Handle A Nightmare?
Request ~ I Don't Want To Hurt You
Request ~ Family Shopping Trip
Request ~ Late Night Duties
Let Me Help
Together?
10k?!
Always There When You Need It
The...Best...Birthday?
Request ~ Butterflies
A Last Goodbye
Request ~ YOU'RE DATING TODD?!
Request ~ Hot Head
FINISHED!

Request ~ ✨Sparkles✨ pt. 2

246 9 0
Od Nightingale_127

A/N: Hellooo again readers! Welcome to Sparkles pt. 2! Thanks to InsufficientIvy for requesting a part 2

Requests are open as usual! 

Key:

Age: 11 yrs old

Pronouns: She/Her

Y/N: Your Name

N/N: Nick Name

------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"Why is she glowing? Literally," Damian asks, watching the child.

"I don't know," Dick sighs, sitting on the couch.

"OOOOOOOO THERE'S SPARKLES AROUND ME!!" Y/n squeals, making more sparkles appear along with flowers blooming out of no where.

Both brothers sweat drop at her entirely before giving up on trying to explain it to the 11 year old.

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

"DICKIE!!! LOOK AT THE SPARKLES!!" Y/n as the sparkles become more intense.

"Yeah I see them all right," Dick replies, shielding his eyes from the brightness.

The young Y/n watches her brother with the sparkles following her every move but not before intensifying as her other brother speaks up.

"Oh my go - HOW IS SHE GLOWING SO BRIGHT?! I look away for one second & the next she's practically the sun," Damian says, dumbfounded at the child.

"I DON'T KNOW! She has never had this many sparkles around her...maybe when Jason & Tim get here we'll test it out," Dick states, getting lost in his thoughts.

~MINI TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SPARKLES~

The young Y/n, after waiting for hours for a certain arrival, had finally taken rest on the couch by her eldest brother. Soft snores could be heard from the no longer sparkling child as she sleeps peacefully. 

Luckily for the elder brothers, footsteps can be heard from the stairway to the batcave signalling that some of the siblings have finally returned. Carefully turning his head, Dick finds Jason walking in with Roy & Kori (Starfire) trailing behind him, all still in their suits. 

Before Jason can shout for his siblings, Damian shushes him while signaling at the sleeping child next to Dick. The three nod in acknowledgement before heading up to Jason's room & some spare rooms for the night.

 As Roy & Kori walk up the staircase, Jason jogs over to the sleeping princess & strokes her hair gently before placing a kiss on her forehead. Satisfied with his work, he begins to make his way up the staircase before his companions make a mess upstairs.

Little does Jason know, a faint smile soon makes it's way onto Y/n's face as she still manages to have a grasp on the thing called sleep. However that doesn't seem to last long as she begins to toss & turn, making her brothers watch her carefully. 

Before Dick can even register what his arm is doing, he finds himself stroking her hair ever so gently just like Jason making Y/n's movements slow to a stop. A soft sigh is released from her small lips as she cuddles further into his side, trying to achieve the comfiest spot on the couch. 

Once the manor had finally gone silent on all floors, the peace is yet again interrupted by the final sibling, Tim Drake. With his outfit however, he is known as Red Robin, a member of the Young Justice team. He slowly but surely trudges over to the kitchen & makes the biggest cup of coffee possible before making his way to his room. After some sluggish steps he finally realizes that he isn't the only one in the room. 

Lifting his head up, he sees Damian & Dick sitting on the couches in the living room with tired, blank expressions. Upon further notice, he finds Y/n curled into Dick's side sleeping softly but not without a tiny bit of sparkles surrounding her. 

"It's as if she knows i'm here..." Tim trail off, muttering possible reasons to myself.

"Huh...I guess she is sprouting sparkles again. Lovely," Damian speaks, coming out of his trance.

"Well I'm heading to bed. You two should get some sleep too, it's late," Tim says, slowly making his way up to his room.

The two boys sigh before slowly making their way up to their room but not before putting the sleeping child into her own bed for the night.

~ANOTHER MINI TIME SKIP~

Y/n's POV:

My eyes slowly flutter open as my body wakes me up to the smell of bacon. Oh how I love the smell of food in the morning. Such a good motivator!

I force my body to move all the way downstairs into the kitchen to find my two favorite people in the whole wide world making breakfast. JACE & TIM! ROY & THE GLOWING LADY ARE HERE TOO! 

Finally braking away from my internal fangirling (Is that even a word?), a squeal is let out from me alerting the people of my presence. All eyes turn towards me as they laugh at my expression. But it is instantly turned into one of confusion.

I eye them warily, wondering why there all looking at me like that before realizing that the flowers & sparkles are back.

"The sparkles are back! LOOK JACE LOOK...✨SPARKLES✨"  I say, feeling the amount of sparkles surrounding me. 

Jason's POV:

Never in my life have I seen a child glow with sparkles & flowers as this kid has in 24 hours. If I had to take a guess, she probably glows brighter than Kori when she's absolutely astonished by something...that's saying something.

"The sparkles are back! LOOK JACE LOOK...✨SPARKLES✨" Y/n says, sparkles now in her eyes.

You heard me right...IN HER EYES! HER EYES ARE SPARKLES NOW! I've tried to understand just how this sparkles thing works but everyone keeps saying it's because of me & Tim. We haven't been told what happens with the whole sparkle ordeal when something sad about us is said but from the looks of it, we won't need to find out for a while.

After breakfast, we all decided to take Y/n out to the batcave to make it up to her. First up was Roy teaching her how to shoot since we did both promise that the last time we visited. But sweet Y/n was so bad at archery, we had to move on quick. 

Tim finally had his chance to teach her some moves with the bo staff which she surprisingly caught on very quickly, earning praises from everyone. She somehow managed to sweep the master himself off his feet during a match which left everyone speechless. 

"I DID IT!...How did I do that?" Y/n exclaims before asking confused. 

Everyone just shrugs in response to the question, having no idea themselves. After a while of practicing the bo staff Kori sweeps her into her arms as she proclaims it is her turn.

Kori than took Y/n on a mini flight around the cave which resulted in both girls producing sparkles & flowers. Her laughs had gotten louder as her smiles got wider, causing a smile to appear on everyone's faces. After convincing Kori to put Y/n down it was finally my turn.

I took her small hand into mine as we walked down to the gun range. I set a pair of headphones onto her small head before adjusting the safety glasses she had put on herself. Bending down on a knee, I hand her a gun filled with rubber bullets. I begin to teach her about the safety & how to handle it before placing my hands on hers, guiding her throughout the entire process. 

"I GOT A BULLSEYE! LOOK AT THAT! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!" Y/n shouts, sparkles appearing once again around the child.

After multiple hours passed of hanging out with Y/n we all revealed that we would be staying for the rest of the weekend but had to leave on Monday. Though there was some pouts from Y/n, we all agreed to make the best of it. 

Even with all the ✨sparkles✨.

------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this second part to the one shot...well two shot.....

ANYWHO thank you all for the 7.2k views!

Now for the VERY LONG mentions list for all of my lovely readers. When I say long I MEAN VERY LONG!

InsufficientIvy

Butterflymed

-danli

Ice_0987

BielFlowers

mavvi48

Thefanpov

reiphoria

EarlyCurfew

swaggyachaa

Ismellpenniesss

SAVIOR_05

Dc_titans

Pizzeria0Playtime

tesgullich25

insanegirl1252

Pink_Marshmallow29

hart_eyes_4_nick_b

Eeveeisme

LillyAdams988

Madameyt2

uw1124

Waz_g0od

Jadaschulz2005

AutumnOpal

Shoto67

MariaEduardaFiorava5

asdgerthg

TheLonerSimp_Lol

xXXTeacupXXx

2jojo2k

poklonovamaa83

choisiya

marvel2424gotham

imagnomie

PaytonSawatzky

urmom_is_watching

Bee_buzzbuzz_124

iloveyourmum

Leocorpse

elysiansimps

jinx_5043

JuniperMarsMonroe

kenmas-simp

usernamesarestupid72

Karmadragneel7833

Stargazer_Luna

Hunterscheier

ilovehoneyandcake23

KathleenViolet

ashlynhawkinsnotes

cappies

AliciaLively

mahoganysangria

theQueen107

ddiva07

KieraDelos

Lisy_ianovic

Gwen_Tetsuro123

Khloe8310757

Ruby-Woods

DICOMBOBULATE

Greenbean217

DivaTheCat14

_Moonlight_Duchess_

Blackroseez

MeganColyer

Stargirl_celeste

Enchanted_2580

Blackrose301

sup20_05

BYE PEEPS!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

232K 4.2K 61
One Shots and headcanons from my Tumblr. They are mostly x reader. Enjoy!
21.4K 542 36
Short stories about some one shots I have about the Batbros (Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne)(Mostly because I know more about...
12.5K 175 28
oneshots of our favorite batfamily REQUESTS ARE OPENED! they/them pronouns includes(current): -dick grayson -jason todd -tim drake -damian wayne -ste...
23K 646 5
Jason hasn't spoken to his family in months, it takes a near death situation for him to realise that he should reconnect with them, especially his ol...