Who Is really Iruma? (Irumave...

By migle20523

Iruma is with missfit class and after classes they talk about their lives. It seems that everything going on... More

Trapped inside a room
1. Iruma's parents
2. Alicured
3. Iruma's blood healing magic
5.Iruma in human realm-hunger
6. A demon king's prophecy
7. Iruma and Ameri

4. Iruma bow

482 7 0
By migle20523

I decided to add Banchiko She is important here.

 She was his teacher.- Alice said.

-She is cool.-Clara said.

Indeed I was.-Bancchiko said.

Everyone seemed to be confused of what she is doing here. It seems that it was time to give them more information.

That is iruma first time activating bow. He learned how to use it hardly.-I said.

He did good.-Banchiko said.

So he learned it from you huh.-Kalego said.

It is .-Banchiko said.

This is how concentrated iruma looks like. He can shoot target too.-I said.

Iruma is cool.-Sabnok said.

Imagine if you could give him a weapon.-I said and grinned.

Everyone saw how Sabonok eyes started sparkling.

My rival! Of course. -He said.

This is evidol event i think iruma could learn shoot 100 if he has too.-I said.

He did good at heartbreakr event.-Kalego said.

I think we could make this even more interesting.-Banchiko said.

It seems that everyone understood it now. It's good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
204K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
95.5K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...