Whole new World 🌍

By shivtrini

hey everyone! The story is about a girl born in kaliyug (2042) who is strong and bold with her decisions, ju... More

Prologue
Characters Sketch
The Unseperables
Strange Dream
The Mishap
Eye Talks
Jelly In Air
Hearty Talk
Anklets Jitters
Dance Pe Chance
Bliss to hear
Finding Destiny
Art Of Buttering
Unspokable Words
Never Ending Nights
Dumbstruck
Journey Begins
Settled For A While
The meeting
I love drama
Strong Bonds
You Better Realise
The New Me
Rain Check
Light to the Sun
Glimpses
Trip Gets Trippy
Fire Fighters
Jungle Safari
Never lie
Enchanting Forest
Pinch In Heart
Moving on
Broken Soul
It Hurted
Happiness left me
Run Faster
New Route
The Banter Begins
A Huge Leap
Mohan Meets Mohini
Queen Enters
Emotional Fool
Not My Cup Of Emotion
The Past is Back
Bewildered
He Loves her
I Am In Love
Love Is Hard
Musical Rift

Her Changed Aura

337 17 0
By shivtrini

The atmosphere of the function changed as soon as Dhara removed her veil , The kings seeing her first time were in awe of her divine beauty and people who knew her were strucked at her changed aura , a dark aura . She was not the jolly girl they used to know , she was changed or perhaps upgraded but in a dull way .

Krishna's pov
Looking at her face , i was sad as she was sad , the smile adorned in her lips went off ,. There was no shine . She was looking beautiful in the eyes of people but I know that from inside she is broken . I wanted to see her happy and carefree but my Shri was just opposite . She was hiding behind the facade that she formed but she can't stop me from penetrating through it .

Dhara's pov
You win i announced , and after removing my veil i found everyone staring at me too much and i felt uncomfortable. I signed towards Daksh and he came to me .
Daksh - Kya hua dhara ( what happened dhara ) .
Dhara - i am not feeling well i am going to my room , take care of everything here .
Daksh - you don't take tension of here just take care .

After clearing up everything there I went towards my room to take rest . When I heard a knock at my door. I went and opened it to saw The Ashtabharya standing with revati jiji and subhadra. I asked them to come in.
Dhara - Pranipatra 🙏
When rukmini jiji, satyabhama jiji and jambavati jiji came and hugged me .
Rukmini - Aisa kon karta hai bhala ( who does like this ? ) .
Satyabhama - Kitna pareshan the hum sab ( we were so worried) .
Jambavati - hume bohot Shanti mili tumhe dekhkar ( we all are feeling relieved after seeing you ) .
Dhara - Nothing happened to me jiji why are you all taking tension, stay calm and happy .

Then they introduced me to my other 5 jiji's , i greeted them and suddenly they tightly embraced me . I was shocked. Wasn't i meeting them for the first time . ?
Mitravinda - Humne apke bare Mai bohot suna hai ( we all have heard a lot about you ) .
Kalindi - parantu app asal mai bohot jyada Sundar hai ( but in reality you are more beautiful) .
Dhara - Thank you and i am also feeling good to meet you , I have heard a lot about you as well and you all are too beautiful.
Lakshmana - Accha hua tum mil gyi ab mai sabse choti nhi rahungi ( it's good that you came , now i won't be the youngest) .
Dhara - kya arth ? ( Means ? ) .
Nagnajiti - matlab ab tum krishna ki sabse choti patni lagogi na ( means now you will be the youngest wife of krishna ) .
Bhadra - aur humari bhi sabse choti behen ( and ours too smallest sister) .

I was terrified listening to them , i wanted to run away but I kept my calm and said .
Dhara - I am sorry Lakshmana jiji but you will always be the youngest no matter what .
Lakshmana - kaise ? ( How ) .
Dhara - As he is not meant for me .
I said it with a heavy heart .

All the queens were stunned as they were expecting me to agree to them . I cannot. This 5 years I have trained myself to be emotionless and this is the time to test it .

Revati - Dhara humse nhi milogi ( dhara won't you meet me ? ).
Dhara - How can I not !
I immediately went and gave her a tight hug.
Subhadra - mai bhi hoon yaha ( i am also here ) .
Balram - Aur mera kya ( what about me ) .
And i looked towards door to see 'him' and dau standing i welcomed them inside and I started talking to dau. Basically I was getting scold for leaving without any notice.'He'was quite, not even a single word he spoke. After recouncelling they all walked out to go to their room but 'he' didn't stood up from my bed .

Dhara - dwarikadhis?
Kanha - Mai tumse Prem karta hu rini , bohot adhik ( i love you rini , more that you can imagine) .
Another shock , I looked at 'his' eyes immediately and took them down .
Dhara - ap vivahit hai ( you are married) . You cannot say that .
Kanha - Prem mai vivah hona na hona koi mayne nhi rakhti priye ( in love , marriage doesn't matter) . Vivah Prem ke baad hota hai ( Marriage happens after love ) . Love is eternal .
Dhara- but I consider you as my friend, as my mentor .
Suddenly he came behind me and back hugged me and in my ear spoke .
Kanha - Kya yeh Satya hai ( is that true ?) .
I felt his hot breathe and shivered .
Dhara - humare madhya Prem nhi ho sakta kanha ( between us there can be no love ) .
Kanha - Kyu ? Kyu nhi? ( Why ? , Why not? ) .
Dhara - Kyuki.. ( as..) .
I stopped as I really didn't have any answer to this question .
Kanha - Dekha tumhare pass bhi jawab nhi hai ( see you also doesn't have the answer ) . And remember I will make you fall for me . Cause you are Mine .

My breathing stopped when he said that I felt the possessiveness, the power in his voice which made me have chills .  He went away saying that and i fall into my bed .

Kya mai andar aa sakta hu ( can i come in ) . Hmm i replied when I turned i saw Bhrata Karn standing with his all glory looking at me proudly . I went and hugged him tightly . He patted my hairs .
Karn - I won't let you hide , never again .
Dhara - Hmn ( i wiped my tears and his too ) .
Karn - You are looking beautiful but only the smile is missing here .
Dhara - That will take some time bhrata .
Karn - i found the answer behena .
Dhara - Say ? ( Attentively listening) .
Karn - I know who had done it , i know who is wrong and till now i didn't spoke as I knew you will come and guide me . I kept my promise of not taking reckless decision.
Dhara - I am proud of you , but i have to listen from your own mouth  , who is the culprit !.
Karn - He is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.6K 19
မြို့အုပ်မင်းရဲ့ဇနီးလောင်းက သူမကြောင့် သေသွားတာကြောင့် သူမကိုလက်ထပ်ပြီး ပြန်ပေးဆပ်ခိုင်းမဲ့ ဇေယျမင်းမောင်
Meenakshi By Raji

Historical Fiction

14.1K 1K 38
"Do you know, Guruma told me how much she likes me being there." Thirteen year old Meenakshi spoke about her new life. "She is absolutely right. Havi...
379K 70.6K 13
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
285K 19.6K 165
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...