Silence in New York - Book One

By Sicilian-Sensation

https://twitter.com/SicilianMafiosa _______________✏ “It really is a beautiful piece” he murmured before disa... More

Welcome & Warning!
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
Important Authors Note
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
Thank you & Book Two

~Chapter 21~

75.4K 3.1K 802
By Sicilian-Sensation

Hi there lovely people =)

I need to post a warning about this chapter... This one for me has been a little difficult, I've been playing around with it for 2 days wondering if I'm making the right decision. So I edited, and edited and then edited some more, then deleted and then re added scenes and oh boy!

SO, I made the decision to finally cut out the description on what 'suggestively' happens in the last scene, so it's shorter than originally planned but still over 2000 words! I deemed it unnecessary yet it still had to happen for my story line because well, that's just the way my story goes!

I think I made the right decision, but you just never know! I mean with all the people in the world I can't see us all having the same opinions!

Even though I edited out the real mature scene I deem this chapter still inappropriate for under the age of 18. Suggestive themes are still present after all.

With that please enjoy xXx

The Don of the Gentile family sat silently at the back of a store in little Italy. He held his thick Cuban cigar to his lips taking in long draws then exhaling the bitter smoke slowly. He normally would not meet with his NYPD informant Ben O'Conner, but today he was feeling daring and adventurous. It had been a while since he had left his mansion and mingled with what he would describe as, the commoners in New York City.

Ben sipped on his cappuccino and waited for the Don to address him, he would not dare instigate a conversation with the Don, he knew better than that. The Don cleared his throat and whispered something to his consigliere before turning his attention to Ben.

"Allora (So)... You have been watching the girl I hear?"

"Adriana yes" Ben replied politely taking another nervous sip and wiping his mouth with a napkin. "When she left with Salvatore that night I thought it would be best to keep tabs on her"

"And?"

"And it doesn't seem to be working out for her and Salvatore. They have crossed paths in the last few weeks but only briefly. Mr Gentile, there is something though"

"Hmm?" The Don casually stirred his espresso, the clinking sound of the teaspoon hitting the insides of the espresso cup seemed so loud in such a quiet environment. It was making Ben ever so nervous. "Luca Genovese, he's always with her, almost daily Mr Gentile. I've noticed that he's formed quite a habit of it"

"A habit you say?" Ben nodded now reaching for his glass of water. "Yes a habit, one where I can plot out for you a pretty accurate time line"

"I see" The Don's consigliere muttered something to his boss and he nodded acknowledging him. "So you're very confident then Ben?" The Don picked up the plate of pastries urging them towards Ben with a smile, "try the cannoli, these are the best cannoli in New York. Besides my wife's of course" Ben smiled reaching for the Italian pastry even though he was so nervous the last thing he was thinking of was food. He knew better than to refuse the Don though.

===========================================================================

BANG BANG BANG BANG! The harsh banging on Jason Parkers apartment door was enough to wake up the entire complex. He groaned angrily once he realised it was indeed coming from his door. The white sheets shifted next to him making him realise there was a woman in his bed. She was face down laying on her flat stomach groaning when the sound of knocking filled the apartment. "Who is that?" She moaned snaking her hand up to hold her pounding head. They had drunk a lot last night and now she was waking up in a strangers bed with a less than satisfactory wakeup call. Jason smiled when she sat up revealing herself, she was much more beautiful than he remembered. Her long thick brown hair with golden highlights cascaded around her shoulders, the ends of her hair lightly brushing over her bare nipples. Jason could not help but stare and he was not even hiding it. She surprised him by leaning in to kiss his chest, there was no way she was going to kiss his lips prior to a rendezvous with a toothbrush, so she let her tongue lightly graze his nipple teasingly.

BANG BANG BANG BANG! There it was again, the awful knocking sound. "For fũck sakes!" Jason groaned quickly sliding off the bed, he threw the mysterious woman a shirt, "cover up while I answer the door" he instructed before walking out of the bedroom and through the main living area naked. On the way to the door he found his black silk boxers and quickly pulled them on.

Jason did not recognise any of the three men standing on the other side of his door. He looked at them curiously wondering if they were rudely knocking on the wrong door. Two were dressed in suits and the third was dressed casual in cargo pants and a white singlet. "Err, can I help you?" His tone was rude and he did not care, who were these guys waking them up this way?

Salvatore Abandonato, Luca Genovese and Chris Jenkins pushed their way into the apartment before Jason could even think of protesting. Jason noticed the last man, Chris, closing and locking the front door once he was in. "I think you have the wrong apartment. You should all leave now!"

"Jason Parker?" Salvatore queried taking a puff of his cigarette quite casually then staring directly into his eyes. "Yes..." Jason replied confusingly, how do they know me? He thought unsure if he should be worried or not. Surely this was all just a misunderstanding?

"What's going on out there?" A female voice called out from the bedroom. Instantly Salvatore shot Luca a single stern look which opted Luca to make his way towards the bedroom.

"Who are you?" The woman asked shocked when Luca stood in the doorway, "you need to leave now" he replied with authority in his voice. "Excuse me?" She replied, "I asked you who you were, I'm not going anywhere"

"You'll regret that decision" Luca proceeded to take out his wallet flashing her a few hundred dollar bills, his eyes were down on the money as he counted the notes and spoke out at the same time. "Put on some pants then leave. We were never here" he threw the money on the floor and watched her pick the notes up eagerly before doing as he said. She put on a pair of pants which she assumed were Jason's, gathered her things and Luca politely escorted her out of the apartment while Jason began to yell out in the background.

"Who the fũck do you guys think you are coming into my home and scaring away my girls?"

"Hmm" Salvatore hummed before grabbing a chair from Jason's table setting, "sit" he instructed. "Like hell I wi-" quite abruptly he was cut off as Luca came up behind him pushing his shoulders down encouraging him to sit. Salvatore took another puff of tobacco into him slowly exhaling the smoke throughout the room. He grabbed another chair dragging it along the floorboards and placing it in front of Jason before sitting himself down. He did not speak a word. He leisurely finished his cigarette dropping the butt to the floor then squashing it with his shoe. What surprised Jason was when Salvatore bent over to pick up the butt and he placed it in his suit jacket pocket.

"DNA" Salvatore cleared up, "one can never be too careful".

This made Jason nervous, why would he be so concerned about his DNA? "Look man, I really don't know what this is about, I haven't done anything!"

"How do you know?" Salvatore asked quite casually raising his eyebrows curiously. "What do you mean man?"

"Well how do you know if you don't know what this is about. Maybe you did do something?"

"I'd remember if I did!"

"Hmm" Salvatore smiled, "would you?"

"Yes man I'd fũcking remember. What the fũck is this!?"

"I wonder if you remember a certain someone you went to business school with?" Jason's eyes widened, this made no sense to him. Were they looking for someone he used to go to college with? Was all of this necessary just for some information?

"Yeah I went to business school with a lot of people man. What did you want to know? Seriously I'm not opposed to telling you, don't give a shĩt about any of those idiots"

"Yes well that is definitely apparent. I'm glad you said it though" Jason turned his head slightly to look at Luca and Chris who were now standing behind Salvatore but to the side of him. "What's he talking about?" He questioned hoping one of the others would give some kind of indication. "Your friend here is talking in riddles, I don't understand. I said I'd tell you guys anything, just ask me!"

"There was a beautiful woman", Salvatore commenced, "long black hair, piercing blue eyes, smooth tanned skin, Sicilian. Do you remember anyone fitting that description?"

"Yes, Adriana! It sounds like you're talking about her. I mean I can't be sure without a photo though, it was a big college you know?"

"Well you râped her so did you râpe multiple women fitting that description or just Adriana?" Jason took in a sharp breath. He tried to mask his fear and the answer which was written all over his face but he was no match for this sort of interrogation. "I didn't-"

"I wouldn't like to me Jason" Salvatore tapped an index finger on his leg impatiently. It was taking all the willpower inside him to not knock Jason straight off the chair and throw him over the balcony onto the parked cars below them. "She consented to that night" he insisted as he heard Salvatore exhale loudly. "Luca" he called out not having to say anything further. Luca picked up a long metal pole which he had noticed back in the bedroom and brought out with him. It was a part of a barbell without weights on it. He swung it around as Jason hurriedly rose to his feet in an attempt to run away, but the metal cracked him in the stomach. He let out a sharp painful cry before falling to his knees. He gritted his teeth together trying to fight through the pain of just that one blow. "Jason" Salvatore called out to him, "I won't tolerate lying"

"She fũcking wanted it and deserved it!" He spat out earning another blow this time to the back from Luca. Salvatore did not even have to instruct him that time. "I won't tolerate talking about her that way either"

"What the fũck do you want from me huh? Did she put you up to this?" Jason had his hands in balls of fists, he was digging into his own palms with his nails trying to distract himself from the new blow to the back.

"It's been over two years, tell that bĩtch to get over it!" Salvatore swiftly grabbed the metal from Luca rising to his feel quickly. He began viciously flogging him in the back repeatedly. "I said" he flogged him "I will not" and again, "tolerate this!" Jason suddenly began spitting blood onto the wooden floorboards. He coughed and desperately tried to take air into his lungs. "Oh no" Salvatore protested, "I don't fũcking think so, not like this. Luca put him back in the chair" Luca obeyed dragging Jason back into the chair and forcing him to sit up. He was in quite a state, practically naked with nothing but black boxers and now bloodied and soon to be bruised.

"Do you enjoy raping women?" Jason's head was sloped over a little to his right side, he had never taken a beating like this in his life. His body was in shock. "Every time you don't answer Jason, Luca over here will hit you" Salvatore gave the metal barbell back to Luca before sitting back down to face Jason.

"I don't râpe women"

"Oh but you did didn't you? Why did you do it?"

"I don't... râpe.." Jason could not even get the words out, he was heaving trying to suck in more air and fearful for his life.

"Is it because you realised she was far too superior for you? You knew didn't you? That someone like her would never willingly be with someone like you, so you took it from her. Am I getting warm here Jason?" Salvatore was relentless, he wanted answers and he wanted them now. Jason closed his eyes, took in another long deep breath then flickered his eyes open again and locked onto Salvatore.

"You're here because I took something from her" he was almost whispering from his weakened state. "I took something from her and you're angry. You're angry because I was the first person to touch her like you want to touch her but she'll never let you do it will she?" Salvatore took in a long beep breath of his own waiting for Jason to finally finish. "I fũcked her up and I'm the only memory she'll ever have. She's probably embarrassed because she enjoyed it and can't understand why..." Luca attempted to make a move with the barbell, Jason flinched but Salvatore raised his hand to stop Luca instantly.

"Jason. I apologise I haven't introduced you to Chris". This was not what Jason was expecting. Why the fũck would I care? Jason thought puzzled as Salvatore continued. "Chris spent a lot of time in prison, he's been finding it hard to readjust. You see in prison he realised he really enjoyed the company of men"

"What the fũck?" Was Jason's only reply before Salvatore completely stopped speaking to him and turned his attention to Chris. Salvatore got up from his chair and walked behind him towards Chris with a smile which Jason could not see.

"Chris, do what you want with Jason. I only ask you keep him alive for the time being. Luca let's go. We'll be back in an hour boys".

"WHAT?!" Jason screamed, he could not be serious, surely he was not going to let some man râpe him?

"Chris" Salvatore called out for the final time as he exited the apartment, "make sure you fũck him in the ass for Adriana".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 20K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
700K 10.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
537K 14.7K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
94.5K 2K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...