Leap for the Stars

By lovexpuppies

Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when... More

The Competition Begins
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
When Stars Collide
Dying to Dance
Heyy *Please read!*
She's a fighter
Love on the dance floor
From Ballerinas to Showgirls
Cathy Brings it On
It All ends Here
Season 2
Everyone's Replaceable
The Return of the Candy Apples
Brookes Turning Point
No One likes A Bully
Brooke's Back
Jill on a Rampage
Bullets and Ballets
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Waves
Melissa Pleads the 5th
Waiting for the Joffrey
I'm backk
Abbygeddon
The battle Begins
Night of living dancers

There's Only One Star

429 5 2
By lovexpuppies

Y/n's Pov: 

Last week we won nationals, and this week we are back in La.

"Ready girls? Let's go!" Ms. Abby says as we walk into the room.

When we walked into the room all of our pictures were in a line across the mirror

"You guys notice the pyramid. Everyone is in a straight line because her in La it's not really about the talent

Y/n Mackenzie Paige Nia Brooke Chloe Maddie 

"This week we are doing something different and I have a surprise for you." 

I am actually really excited about the surprise because last time Abby had a surprise for me I was doing a duet with my sister so this should be good.

"This is La the best people who come, everyone wants to be a star."  She says

"You guys are going to have the opportunity to audition for a major music video." 

We all clap and I get really excited.

"I don't know if all of you are going to get it or if some of you are going to get it, it's not up to me I don't make the decision, so it's everyman for himself." 

"Tomorrow instead of rehearsal we are going to be having a class, I am going to be teaching a hip-hop combination. Now y/n right now has the advantage because she has done a hip-hop number but anyone can rise to the occasion" 

"You have to be in the right place at the right time and be prepared for the worst got it." She says and we nod.

~~

It was the next day after Ms. Abby told us we were going to be preforming for a music video. 

"I have no idea what's going to go down tomorrow but it could be a hip-hop number to see how quickly you can pick up." She says 

"Ok let's get started" She says.

Abby teaches us the number and we go over it a bit with Gianna. 

*Interview with Kenzie-y/n*

Kenzie: Abby looks funny when she tries to do hip-hop.

Y/n: When Ms. Abby was trying to show us how to do the hip-hop number I think she looked like a chicken. 

~Kenzie Laughs~

Y/n: You know when they eat their food they are like this-

~Y/n gets up and mimics Abby flapping her arms.~

Kenzie: She did not look like that y/n! 

~Y/n whispers~

Y/n: Yes she did.

*Interview over*

"Girls you need to be stronger, you can't show the judges that hip-hop is not your forte."  Ms. Abby says to us, our moms walk back into the room.

"Chloe, y/n you are up" 

Chloe and I went up to do the hip-hop number and once we were done she called up the next two girls, which was Maddie and Kenzie.

~~

"Come on girls!" Ms. Abby says 

I was walking next to Chloe holding her hand. 

"Look the studio is right there. See the letters I,D.A? You can see it. Come on, hustle up!" 

When we go there they gave us a number to stick on us and my number was 35. There was a lot of people here at this audition and normally I wouldn't be that scared but I am. Chloe and I got ready.

The guy who was over it taught the dance to us and it was kind of harder to pick up then what I had learned before. This was really fast moving, Kenzie started to cry during it because she didn't know it so I went over and hugged her.

After the end of the audition number we had to improve and show our skills. The lady wanted  to see us all together as a group. 

"So we have seen a lot of dancers and one thing you guys have to understand is that rejection is a huge part of our business and that you just have to keep going, right?" The lady said.

"We do have news for all of you amazing ladies and that is that there is a new upcoming popstar, and they are looking for a girl dance group and we all think that you ladies would be perfect." The guy says.

We all gave Ms. Abby a hug and then gave a hand shake to the people at the table. We are going to be in a music video!

"How did it go?" Kelly asked 

"We didn't make it" Paige says

"We made it!" Chloe screams.

All of us hug each other and we put our clothes on and get our bags before leaving the studio.

~Two days till the music video~

"Hi girls, My name is Seven Williams" a man that came into our studio said.

"The reason I am here today is because we are going to be making a music video for one of our artist by the name of Lux."

He starts introducing all of the people that came alone with him. 

We then get started learning parts or the dance that we would be showing to seven. I don't think Kenzie wants to do the dance but I kind of just want to be in the background not the main star.

The moms were taking us to do a screen test to test out new hair and nails. It was really fun doing this.

I had big green feathers in my hair and then we had to take a picture for Seven so that he could approve the look that we were wearing.

*One day till the music video*

Third Pov: 

Christi knew that y/n wasn't really interested in being the main part of music video but she really wanted to help boost her girls confidence. So she decided to take them to an acting coach it was mainly for Chloe.

Christi and y/n sat in that chairs off of the stage and watched Chloe and the guy talk about ways that could help her feel successful. He told Chloe that he wanted her not to be afraid to be strong and nothing should get in the way of her wanting to be number one.

After Chloe was done they all left the acting facility to go back to rehearsal. While the girls were at practice the moms went out to lunch together. 

Christi revels that she doesn't know how only having one person be the star is going to give the girls an opportunity to be there own person. 

She was also worried that Maddie was going to be the one to steal the light and fire right from under everyone.

Melissa: So I went to have coffee with seven the other day.

Holly: Oh did you? 

Kelly : So I am assuming since you met with him for lunch the star is Maddie?

Melissa: No, no, no

Christi: That's not playing by the rules, I would never think to go have lunch with the producer because I think of playing by the rules. 

Melissa: What rules?

Christi: It's like you are going above and beyond what the rest of us are.

Melissa: I don't like that at all.

Christi: You have an advantage over us.

Kelly: I don't know, that's why Maddie gets ahead. 

Holly: Then I am really just naïve cause I think we just go to an audition and you get picked based off of your audition.

Melissa: Ok. I'm done!

Holly: You don't get to talk to me like that.

Melissa: You don't understand, I am done!

*Day of the music video*

Y/n's Pov: 

We were all getting on our outfits and getting ready to preform with the boys in the music video. There was so much going on today that had to be done: Hair, Makeup, dress rehearsal and more.  Kenzie and I were wearing almost the same costume and hair as mine except mine was orange and hers was green.

"You're in L.A you're in Hollywood, you're at a sound stage, you are doing a real video shoot. You guys  need to act like professionals. So no cry babies" Ms. Abby said

*Interview with Abby*

This is the kids first time being on stage and this is everything they have worked for. Today they will get a taste of what it means to be a professional dancer.  

If the girls apply everything I have taught them them everything will go smoothly. 

*Interview over*

"I think all of the boys have done this before, they have worked professionally before, so I want you to be just as professional as them." She says and we all nod

We are dancing with boys, I am not really sure how this is going to go, hip-hop is already hard and now boy are being added into the group. All of us turned around to see this group of boys come up to us.

"Thank you all for working with my girls today, and have fun, make them look good, you know that's the guys job, right? " Ms. Abby says

I think that Ms. Abby is out of her mind and she is being embarrassing. The boy I got partnered with, his name was John and he was really nice, it's just that he was almost shorter than me. Dancing with him though made me miss Luke, I haven't seen him since his brothers party.

Kenzie was dancing with Philip and well she was taller than him too. We started to learn the dance and there was this part where John had to pick me up from a split. Let's say that didn't go too well and we kept hitting heads. 

This kept making me upset. I really didn't want to do this at this point. Getting up I walked over to Gianna. 

"I..I don't want to do this any..anymore" I said sobbing into her shoulder. Kenzie came over a few seconds later.

"I..I don't know it" She said

"You both know it, and you look great" Gianna says back 

"You don't want to try it on more time?" She asks us 

"no" I said and Kenzie shook her head.

"We are ready to do it, y/n and Mackenzie" The guy says 

"We are not ready" I said

Melissa and my mom walk over. 

"Come on girls your ready" Melissa says

"No we are not" I tell my mom 

"We don't want to-" Kenzie says

*Interview with Melissa*

I think that because y/n and Kenzie are so close and are best friends, when one gets worked up so does the other and that normally causes them to just brake down.

*Interview over*

"Alright let's keep going" Another man says and the other girls keep going

"Y/n you know the dance you know everything, what's wrong?" My mom asks

"I don't want to do it and he can't lift me up?" I said 

"Alright come on let's go talk about it" Melissa says and I grab her hand.

I know her and my mom don't get along that well but sometimes she is the best at giving comfort and I have known her since I was born so I trust her. Melissa takes us over to where a small waiting area is.

"They don't know what they are doing, They are clueless" She says to Abby which makes her come over.

"You both can not act like this and cry, because you become "Difficult to work with" She says 

"People don't want to work with kids that are difficult to work with, You both are representing me, and if I didn't think you could do the dance you both would not have been at the audition, Do you understand?" Ms. Abby said and we nod.

"I believe in you, your parents believe in you, and the choreographer believes in you, you both need to believe in yourself."

"You both know you know the dance" Melissa says. 

They send us both back to where the guy is switching up people. He makes us try it with other people and it works out well. 

"Hey girls" Seven says

We walk around him.

"So Lux wants to meet you and spend time with you, and to see which one of you is going to play little Lux" He says

We all followed him to the room where we met Lux and she is so pretty. We had to leave after talking to her.

The directors have us walk over to where we have to preform for them so they can make a decision on who is going to play the part. I walk on the catwalk after Chloe and the directors make notes on his paper. 

"Thank you so much, we had so much fun working with you all but right now it's going to be between Maddie and Chloe and we are going to go with..... Chloe" 

I hugged her I was so excited for her. She really needed this for her. We went to rehearse the video with the producers, and he told us to watch out for camera.

The director kind of reminds me on Abby because they were yelling a lot, but at the end it was really fun. 

*Back in Pittsburgh*

"Come on girls" Ms. Abby says.

"First off congratulations you guys are national champions. Girl I was able to get a copy of the music video." 

We all screamed 

"Are you ready!" 

We watch the video and I looked really good.

"I just want you all to know that you are my stars and you guys are going to be the next generation on Abby Lee dancers." she said

This was a long dance season but it was really fun though I know that next season is going to be harder then ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2K 107
Camila Blaire Lukasiak is the middle child of Christi and Marc Lukasiak, she has been dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company since she was 2 years old...
21.1K 443 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
11.6K 211 37
Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition team. Claire is known to be a very dedic...
25.2K 301 41
The Abby Lee Dance Company is ready to defend their national title with Abby and her son both leading them, but there's bound to be drama when they h...