Leap for the Stars

Od lovexpuppies

Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when... Viac

The Competition Begins
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
When Stars Collide
Dying to Dance
Heyy *Please read!*
She's a fighter
Love on the dance floor
From Ballerinas to Showgirls
Cathy Brings it On
There's Only One Star
Season 2
Everyone's Replaceable
The Return of the Candy Apples
Brookes Turning Point
No One likes A Bully
Brooke's Back
Jill on a Rampage
Bullets and Ballets
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Waves
Melissa Pleads the 5th
Waiting for the Joffrey
I'm backk
Abbygeddon
The battle Begins
Night of living dancers

It All ends Here

502 7 16
Od lovexpuppies

~Warning: one curse word~

Y/n's Pov: 

It was National's week! 

This was probably scarier then Ms. Abby herself, and nothing is ever that scary. 

"Girls we are her in Lake Tahoe for Nationals, Here we are in another studio, another week, doing another group routine and we have to do it today but guess what? There are props." Ms. Abby said 

The last time we had props, and by we I mean the older girls is when the did sugar daddies at the show case and one of them broke and Paige hit Brooke in the nose by accident, So I am not sure how this is going to go. 

"Now I want to reflect on the last two weeks, You guys have been given an amazing opportunity to go across the country each week and do these competitions, and you are not stepping up to the plate."

"You guys need to up your game, but for now let's get to the pyramid" 

Maddie

Brooke Chloe Y/n

Nia Mackenzie Paige

"Y/n, Mackenzie you will both be in the group dance, Chloe and Maddie you both have one solo each and a duet together, and Brooke and Paige you both will be doing a duet" 

"Every single one of you are part of the puzzle in the group number and everyone needs to pull their own weight and I am telling you all right now we need to win," 

"All right let's get rehearsing" Ms. Abby says and we get to warming up while our moms sit in the conner of the room.

*Five days till Nationals*

"Okay ladies the piece is called 'beautiful' and it's about what's on the inside and how beautiful you are." Miss Abby said to us 

Our props where hand held mirror's that were black. My spot in the dance was behind Chloe for the ending pose holding my mirror over her head.

"I want you to roll stage right y/n" Ms. Abby says. 

It didn't really take us that long to learn the group dance but now we were just fixing it up some and making it better.

Third Pov: 

While the girls where still inside practicing the moms decided to go outside and take a small break.

Kelly: It's so nice out!

Holly: I know, I feel bad actually coming out here, and the girls are left inside.

Christi: I know those poor kids, It's really pretty here though. 

Christi: So the message is pretty clear here, Everybody sucked in the last two weeks but I want to see enthusiasm.

Melissa: Well girls I have news for you! 

Christi: Pregnant?

Melissa: I am going on vacation without the girls, Yeah so I am leaving them here with Gia.

Christi: Where are you going?

Melissa: To Florida and I am just so excited because I just need to get away for a bit.

*Abby comes outside*

Abby: Ladies, I need you guys to come inside and watch the rehearsal, I know that it's hot but I need you to be in there. 

~~

Once the moms came in Abby announced to Chloe that it was time to do her solo. 

*Interview with Christi*

At rehearsal I noticed Chloe's sort of not her regular self, and I can see written all over her face that something is wrong and she just didn't have that same Chloe passion that she normally does.

*Interview over*

Christi decided that after her practice was done she would talk to Chloe to see how she is feeling. Chloe tells her that she is tired of dancing and that she doesn't have the passion in dancing anymore. 

Christi knows that both of her daughters are extremally talented and are great dancers, But if she were to take Chloe out then she would also have to take y/n out two. She wonders if that would be the right choice to do. 

Y/n walks in and sits on Christi's lap while Chloe goes over her solo. 'When will it be the time when enough' Christi thinks to herself.

*Four Days till Nationals*

All of the girls where doing their own thing when Abby walked in. 

Abby: Hey moms come in here, I need to talk to you.

All of the moms follow Abby into an open room with chairs.

Abby: Let's start with Nia, Work on your feet, How many times have we gone over this, it's like talking to a brick wall, She needs to try harder. 

Holly: As a teacher it's frustrating when another teacher will say to a kid try harder that means nothing to the kids there's repeating the same mistake over and over again.

Abby: All right let's move on too.. Chloe and y/n.

Abby: Chloe needs to work on her confidence, She is still second guessing herself.

Christi: That's how Chloe is and that is something we are working on.

Abby: Y/n needs to work on her tumbling skills. There is no reason for her legs to be bent in a back handspring and that is something she works on almost daily. 

Christi: She is still learning how to do somethings.

Abby: Let's talk about Brooke, I am disappointed in the group routines with the ability to comprehend, you saw it yesterday if I was their mother I would have crawled into a hole.

Abby: She is thirteen and was not picking up quick enough, they are slow.

Kelly: Walk though it step by step with them, We are not trying to be Maddie and Chloe, neither one of my kids-

Abby: Why do you want your kids to be mediocre?

Kelly: Because that's the way my kids are and I love them Abby and I don't care if they are not number one, we don't care.

Abby: Quit saying they can be mediocre, you don't mean that. I want more, I want more, I want more.

Abby: But your kid just won another title.

Kelly: Abby would you like your crown back, because you can have it!

Abby: We will have to talk about that-

Kelly: We you can take the crown and shove it up your ass, because we don't want it!

Abby: You can leave.

Kelly: Thank you!

Kelly gets up and leaves, while the other moms stay seated.

*Three days to nationals*

Y/n's Pov:

We we going over the group dance.

"Nia what is that arm doing? Come on guys. I don't want to start the day yelling, Think about what you are doing girls and do it right." Ms. Abby says.

"Y/n your late on that fan kick, and you better turn that left foot out." She says to me 

Kenzie and I are on the opposite sides of each other in the group dance so when she runs to the left I run to the right. Ms. Abby says it's because I am a left tuner and does everything on my left so she doesn't want it to look off.

"Y/n! Chloe! That left leg needs to come up more arch your backs." 

In the middle of the dance my sister is supposed to lift me up but she forgets to do that so I have to go on to doing something else in replace of it.

"Chloe! What are you doing, You just missed that whole step!" Ms. Abby yells.

We start to go over the dance one more time before Ms. Abby dismisses us for Chloe and Maddie to work on their duet. 

*Interview with Chloe*

This week I am doing a duet with Maddie and we are both swans and I'm the black one, usually I'm like the goody two-shoes I guess so I'm excited to be a little bit on the bad side this week. 

*Interview over*

~Two days till nationals~ 

Today Ms. Abby was taking us to the park, where there is a lake!

"Come on guys, let's go! Everyone bought a towel?" She says 

I hold up mine as we get into the van. Once we put our seat belts on my mom pulls Ms. Abby aside to talk to her. Once they came back we went threw the mountains and up to the lake.

When we got there we all ran out of the van and Ms. Abby has us put our towels on the ground. 

"Girls I bought you guys out here because I am so tired of you being in a ballroom at every competition. You guys need to get out and see the world." She says.

She had us lay on the towel on our stomach while she helped us by stretching our back and legs.

"How about I am beautiful on the inside, can I hear it?" she says 

"I am beautiful on the inside" We all say back to he.

*Interview with Kenzie- y/n*

Kenzie: Sometimes I don't think Abby knows what she is talking about.

Y/n: And sometimes she just talks and talks and talks and it never stops!

*Interview over *

"Girls I want you to sit here while I talk to Chloe" She says taking my sister to the side.

We all sat and waited.

"Let's do a contest!" I said standing up.

"Who can run to the other side the fastest!" Kenzie said 

All of the girls got up 

"I will be the judge!" Maddie says running to the end 

"Three! Two! One! GO!" She says and we all race to her.

First Brooke was in the lead and then Paige, followed by Nia, Kenzie and I were the last two but then Nia ran to the front and was the first to Maddie.

"And the winner is Nia!" She says and we all clap 

"Good job Nia!" Kenzie says. and I nod 

"Let's get back before Abby comes" Paige says 

We all run back and when Abby and Chloe come back she tells us it's time to leave ad we go back to the hotel. 

~~

The moms are taking us bowling. I have never been but Chloe says that it will be fun, all you do is roll the ball into the little white pins at the end of the lane. 

When it's my turn she helps me roll it, and I got all on the ones on the right but there were still three on the left too. 

"You will get them all next time!" Chloe says and I go to sit down.

"I know I will" I say and she pushes me playfully.

"Guys we have to leave!" Melissa says 

That's when I noticed a man walking up to Kenzie. 'That must be her dad' I thought.  I went over to clean my hands and we left.

*One day till nationals*

Today we were starting with the group dance without Brooke and Paige while they went to learn their duet.

Kelly was not too happy about that because she was talking really loud threw the wall but then Ms. Abby started yelling back to her.

They kept yelling threw the wall until Kelly came into the room with Abby and they talked then Kelly left with Brooke and Paige.

We had to rehearse the group number without Brooke and Paige which was a little hard for Kenzie and I because we have a little bit of partner work with them, but we were able to get it done.

*Competition Day*

We were at starbound nationals competition. Chloe and Maddie were going first with their solos, so I was helping Maddie stretch her legs for her splits while Chloe was putting on make up.

"This doesn't hurt right?" I said pushing her leg by her head.

"Nope, push it up a little higher!" She says and I do that.

Then her dad walks in. 

"Maddie are you done with y/n? I need her to help me too!" Chloe says 

"Yeah I am" Maddie says running's over to her dad.

I go over to Chloe and help her stretch her middle splits too.

Before the girls leave my mom gives Maddie and 'Mommy hug' and I give her a hug too and my sister before we sit and watch them preform.

When Chloe get's on she is doing really good and then she stops and looks at us before standing there for a few seconds. She looked like she was going to cry while freezing up. When she ends we all clap and when to her.

She was crying but I knew that she didn't forget her dance, she was just scared. I hated seeing her cry though. 

Her and the other girls went on stage for awards and Maddie ended up winning, and we all went back to the green room. 

Soon the girls started getting ready for their duets and Brooke and Paige went up first. I thought they looked really good for them dancing together for the first time. 

When they were done I was time for Chloe and Maddie's duet. While they were dancing Chloe was playing the dark swan and I think she plays dark roles really well.

After they both finished we met them in the hallway. We went back to the audience for duet awards and Brooke and Paige came in fifth while Chloe and Maddie came in first. 

After we went to get ready for the group dance and got our costumes on. I really like the costumes because they were pink. Then Maddie's dad comes in and Abby makes him leave with her.

We get on stage and get ready to go on. We all on stage and Kenzie and I were off a little but we were able to fix it.

After the dance we were sitting on the stage for the group awards.

"And you top group winner is.... 'This is my Beauty Abby Lee Dance Company" 

He calls our group as fist place and I jump up and down. 

"And where do you guys dance?" He asks 

"Abby Lee Dance Company!" We say into the mic.

"Good job ladies', but your job has just stated" Ms. Abby says

"I have a surprise for you! We are going back to LA" She says 

I am so happy to go back there. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.1K 54
McKinna Maryen Ziegler had lived in the shadows for most of her life, letting her sister have the spotlight. Until an opportunity for a chance to be...
96.1K 1.1K 48
Cassie is a twelve year old girl who loves to dance. What happens when the Abby Lee Dance Company is looking for new dancers to join the team. Will C...
17.6K 426 55
Maya Mel Ziegler born 30 September 2002, has been dancing with Abby since she was four years old and her and her twin sister Maddie always fights for...
18.1K 261 21
Amaya Manchester is a beautiful little dancer her and her sister get an opportunity to dance for abby. Amaya isn't the favorite kid but what happens...