The Devil/God Within Me

By Kaito5382084

Kenji Chaos Tokita Kazama-Mishima was a clone created by the Worm and G-Force and was abandoned as a baby by... More

BIO
Weapons, Powers and Abilities
Harem
Harem 2
Acquitances/Rivals
Enemies
Prologue: The Boy
Chapter 1: Going to Megaville
Chapter 2: Reunion

Chapter 3: Exterminating

98 4 2
By Kaito5382084

3rd person's POV

Everyone was in a room staring at the screen of Riley covered in blood as dead Atlas Soldiers corpses surrounded her and their blood was raining on her.

The video ends as Kenji looked at the others.

Nagato: Holy shit....

Lucia; Big sis.....

Kaori:.........

Cammy: She's changed.....

Kenji: Mhm......But I'm more concerned of these rumours I heard.

Leona: What are they?

Kenji: She's been killing Worms members along with many Union members left and right but apparently some of their corpses had their flesh twisted meaning....

Kaori: ! Rakshasa's Palm.....

Kenji: Correct, Riley must be working with Kiria since she's the only one knows that the Koei Style.....

Mikasa: She must be using Riley to make you strong.......

Kenji: There is no other reason and like the others before Riley were nothing but puppets for Kiria........

Shaiver: Hmmm......What do we do, Kenji?

Kenji: We find Riley and stop Kiria's plans before it's too late. We'll try and bring Riley back to her senses.

Conner: What if she doesn't listen?

Kenji: I won't force her to listen so I'll try everything in my power to help her.

Kaori: You mean WE will try and everything in our power.

Nagato: Yeah, no little sister of mine is being a puppet for a sociopath.

Lucia: You said it, sis!

Kenji: "I'm glad, I have you guys to help me but I'm sorry that I have to keep myself fighting against the Worm from all of you. It's something I have to do by myself."

*Timeskip*

Kenji was walking toward the dock when he heard that the White Fang is planning to steal some Dust for their army. Seriously, you think that being raided by the White Fangs for years and you think they could at least add some better security.

Kenji buries his face into his palm as he let out a sigh. It's can't be helped since the leaders of this world are nothing more than dumbasses and corrupt people. It's one of the few things he hates about this world.

He arrives at the dock to see a couple of White Fang grunts are loading the Dust onto the Bullhead. He narrow his eyes as the so-called "Protectors" aren't doing their fucking job. Bunch of glory-seeking assholes they are.

He started to walks toward them as they turn their head and pale at the sight of him.

White Fang Grunt 1: Oh no... Not him...

White Fang Grunt 2: The Asura... Why is he here...?

White Fang Grunt 3: I should quit the White Fang when I got a chance...

White Fang Lieutenant: Why are you all afraid off! He's just one human!

White Fang Grunt 4: But sir! He's Kenji Tokita, The Asura... The Successor of Jin Kazama... The most wanted criminal in the world!

Kenji: Are you guys done pissing yourselves or what? I don't have time to deal with your shit.

White Fang Lieutenant: Why you... Get him!

With that, a few of the more Cocky White Fang grunts charged toward Kenji while the more intelligent ones knew that this would be just a losing battle, actually it wouldn't be a battle at all since they knew the power that Kenji had. No one has ever defeated the The Asura in combat before, those who even came close to putting up a "Decent" challenge to him still lost their lives.

And Kenji wouldn't even use his powers because he thinks it would be a waste if he used them on the White Fangs and many more weaklings.

Kenji stretches his neck, puts on his sleeping mask and fought them off easily without breaking a sweat.

No matter how many times the White Fang charged at him, or how many times they kept getting back up. Kenji would still take them down like the cannon fodder they were.

It was kinda embarassing the more he thought about it, they should really get better at their job if they were gonna be an evil orginization.

The White Fang Lieutenant gritted his teeth as he grabbed a Grunt.

White Fang Lieutenant: Why aren't you lot killing him!? It shouldn't be this hard!

White Fang Grunt: B-but sir, He's th-

White Fang Lieutenant: I don't care who he is, just kill him already or you'll have to deal with me!

The White Fang Lieutenant then proccedded to throw the grunt toward the battle, before going back to cross his arms.

Kenji: Hm?

Kenji took a peek and sees a grunt holding his weapon shaking in fear which made him deadpan as he felt pity for this guy being pushed around by his boss and forced to fight him.

Kenji:.......Ugh, I don't have the courage to fight you.

Kenji procceded to pat the grunts shoulder as he walked passed him, the poor grunt gulped as he thought he was gonna die right there and then.

White Fang Grunt: 'I...I need to find a better job.'

The grunt runs away not wanting to see the massacre or rage of the Asura.

White Fang Lieutenant: COWARD!!!! Ugh......It's so hard to find good henchmen these days.

Kenji only deadpanned at the White Fang Lieutenant, he was calling the grunt the coward when he hasn't even done anything himself.

White Fang Lieutenant: I have to do everything myself these days.

He took out his weapon but was already knocked out cold by Kenji who did a right hook.

The Lieutenant fell to the ground, scaring the more cocky grunts who were still standing.

White Fang Grunt 1: H-he took out the Lieutenant!

White Fang Grunt 2: In one punch! He's like an animal himself!

White Fang Grunt 3: Why do I hear the word "Animal Fighter" being screamed into my mind with epic music?

They all start to hear theme music being played as Kenji was jamming to it.

White Fang Grunt 1: Strange, I hear it too

White Fang Grunt 2: Same here

Kenji chuckled as he nodded his head to the theme, man he's gotta love those badass theme songs. The ones who made them sure did a wonderful job to make such a masterpiece.

He summoned a Great Sword called Dragon Slayer that belonged to one of his old friends he during his travels and the white Fang charged at him and he grinned and began to mercilessly kill the White Fang Members.

Blood splattered across the walls and ground, staining everything in crimson red as the bodies started to pile up,. Did Kenji feel bad about doing this? Of course not, the White Fang do not deserve pity...well except for the one Grunt he allowed to leave, poor dude.

Kenji was sure that he wouldn't cause trouble, though he hopes that he starts a new wife and maybe settles down and have a family.

Which made him confuse because he doesn't know why he was feeling this? He's been having strange dreams lately and he's starting acting different slowly. He wish he knew what was going on and he asked Garayann or Ddraig if they saw his dreams but they don't know what was he talking about which made him confused because he was sure that his dragon partners could see his dreams.......Was something or someone trying to giving or telling him clues about something related to the dreams he's been having?

Kenji decided that he'll worry about that at a later date, for now he should remain focus on why he came to this White Fang Base and that was simple, kick some ass and shut them down for good.

After killing all of them he was currently holding the Lieutenant by the shirt as he glares him.

Kenji: Tell me, what is the Worm and the Dark Mafiens planning?

White Fang Lieutenant: I-I-I don't know! I swear, I was just following orders!

Kenji sighed in disappointment as he knew he would have this answer.

Kenji: Alright......I'll let you go.

WFL: Thank you-

Kenji: Of your life.

Kenji grabbed his jaws and rips him apart in half.

*Meanwhile...*

Delta: ??? Master? Are you alright?

Kurayami:.......I feel like someone stole mine, Dad's and Satori's personal move.

*Back with Kenji*

He sighed and dropped the teared up corps and stretches his arms as the only way things would go terrible wrong, is if something Kenji doesn't want to see would show up. And thinking about it right now, the Asura feels like he just jinxed himself.

(Stop theme)

???: Stop right there!

Kenji lets out a groan he knows who that voice belongs to and he fucking jinxed himself. He turns around to see Team RWBY aka the spoil brats team, Team JNPR aka the dumbass team and Team CFVY aka the stupid fashion police. Seeing these dumbasses again just pisses him off.

He saw the shocked look on their faces when they saw the dead bodies of the White Fang scatter across the ground as some of them throw up at the sight of this carnage.

Blake: You... How could you do something like this?!

Kenji: Are you a dumbass? The White Fang are nothing more than terrorists.

Blake: No they are not! They are just misguided!

He deadpans as he thought is she still going on about that? He guesses she is mentally retarded if she still thinks like that.

Kenji sighed and shook his head, he didn't have time to deal with these idiots. It kinda sucked that the girls were apart of the corrupted system, the monkey Prince had to admit that they looked pretty good.

Kenji: You really are a dumbass. The moment they turn from a peaceful protester to terrorists, they willing to do whatever takes to get what they want.

He sends her a cold, dark glare as she took a take back.

Kenji: And you still think they are misguided...

Weiss: We not here to answer your question, criminal.

Kenji: Criminal? Well, that right but at least I don't belong to a family that enslaves Faunus to send to their death at the Dust mining.

Weiss: Why you...!

Kenji: Anyway, I don't want to waste my time with a couple of brats like yourselves.

Ruby: You're not going anywhere!

They pull out their weapons as they are ready for a fight.

Ruby: Your crime end here, Kenji The Asura!

He glares at them for a moment as he crack his knuckles. Ready to kick their dumbasses once as for all.

Kenji: Bring it.

Markings appeared on Kenji's face as a red blood wing appeared before disappearing

Kenji: I'll take you all on at once!!!

(Start theme)

Ruby charged at him with her Cresent Rose, using her Semblance to attack him. But Kenji uses Indestructible and blocked it with his arm and kick her in the stomache as she was sent flying toward the crate. Her aura shatters as she fell to the ground and coughing out blood.

Yang: Ruby!

She turns around and glares at Kenji who yawns and taunts at her to come at him as her eyes turn red at the fact that her sister is hurt.

Yang: You going to pay for hurting my sister!

Yang charge at him as she tries her best to hit him with her punches, but he dodges so easily as her movement and attack pattern are so easy to predict for him. Getting tired of her attempt to hit him, Kenji uses Dragon Uppercut right on her chin as she was sent to the wall.

Kenji heard a loud scream heading toward me as he looks up to see that annoying ass brat about to swing her hammer at me. But he blocks it with his hand causing the ground beneath him to shatter as she have a shocked look on her face.

Kenji: Next time you about to attack someone. Don't scream like a goddamn maniac. Unbreakable IronFist!

He aggressively punches her right in the face and kicks her in the face, breaking her aura. He turn around and dodge when Ren was about to attack Kenji with his weapon and uppercut him in the chin as he fell on the ground. He summon a barrier when the Ice bitch sends her ice shards at him causing her to look surprised. Kenji felt his gauntlets was being pulled. He turns around and see that Pyrrha using her semblance trying to pull him. But my grip is strong as I charge at her.

Kenji: You bring insult to my kind's God, you wannabe Spartan. Iron Dragon Uppercut!!!

He uppercuts her right in the face as she sent flying toward the crate making a dent on it. He saw Jaune about to slice Kenji with his sword as he dodges and kick in the back as she fell on the ground.

Kenji saw the dumbass playboy aiming his weapons at him as he fires a blue laser at his ass. But he dodges them as getting fire by laser is nothing new to him.

Kenji: Ultimate Breaker!

He charges toward him and double punches him, sent a chidori towards him as he was sent flying toward the wall causing his aura to break. He dodged when two punk ass tried to attack him with their weapons.

He kicks the head red hair pirate rejects in the guts and punch the green hair dumbass in the face as they fell on the ground. Kenji grab the pirate reject by the leg and throw him toward the wall as his aura shatter.

The green hair dumbass tried to get up but in so much pain as he stomp him in the face knocking him out. Kenji heard a loud scream as he raises his hand and catch Yang's fist causing her eyes to widen as no one have ever stopped her attack.

Yang: But how...!?

Kenji: I face tougher shit than you bitch. Hell, Yara would beat you in one flick.

He grabs her hair and drag her face through the ground and toss her in the air. He then slashes her upward with Root Cutter and uppercuts her in the chin as she coughs out blood. He kicks down to the ground before he brings his leg down on her causing Yang to scream.

He saw the dumbass ass monkey tried to attack Kenji with his weapons but he dodged every single attack with his hands in his pockets as Sun tried his best to hit him. He ducks one of his attacks and sweep kick his legs as he fell on the ground.

Kenji grabs his hair and punch him right in the face, breaking his nose as he slid on the ground on his back.

Kenji then dodges when Yatsuhashi tried to cut him with his sword as he shatters the ground beneath them. As he swings his sword at him as Kenji block it with his foot causing him to be shocked at the fact Kenji blocked it with his foot.

He then punches him in the face and then kicks him in the stomache causing him to stumble back. He then summons Devil Sword Kenji and slice him around the chest before he follows his attack with a Stinger in the face and punching him in the gut sending him toward the wall.

Kenji saw Fox when he about do surprise attack on him but Kenji dodge and immediately Dragon Uppercut him to the face. As he was in the air, he jump and spin axe kicks him to the ground causing it to shatter and he knocks out cold.

He saw the fashion freak transform her purse into a machine gun as she fires her bullets at him.

Kenji: DARK WOLF LUNGE!

He sends the head of the Black Beast toward her as her bullets didn't do any effect. The head of the Black Beast slams right into her causing her to crash into the wall and her aura break.

Kenji: That should teach you not to judge other people's fashion sense you fucking bitch.

He then dodge when Weiss about to stab me with her sword as he uses "IronBreaker:Kick" to kick her on the face, breaking her nose as she stumbles across the ground. She got back up as he immediately punch her across the face as she was knocked out cold.

He saw Blake charging toward him with her sword as she tried to cut him. But Kenji grabs it with his hand and sidekicks her in the gut as she fell on her knees. She looks up as Kenji could see the fear in her eyes.

Kenji: You're always were a coward, Blake.
Running away from your problem instead of facing them head-on. That is why you can't change anything. Be devoured....

He transforms just arm into the devil bringer and grab her head as he slams her to the ground.

Kenji: By The Wrath Of God!!!!

Dark tendrils barrage her as she was screaming in pain from all the cut appearing on her body. When it was done, he throw her across the ground.

(Stop theme)

Hw look toward Velvet, who is shaking in her boots seeing Kenji taking out her teammates and team RWBY, INPR, and SSSN without any effort. She summons a weapon as he appears in front of her looking into her soul making her shake in fear as she raises a mimic version of Yatsuhashi's sword but lowers it and looks down.

Kenji: I do not blame you. You made the correct decision. If you challenge me now, you will most certainly be beaten like the others.

Velvet:........

Kenji: Think who's in the right and wrong, Velvet and then maybe, you can see what Union is truly is. We'll be waiting for you in Megaville.

He pats her shoulder before walking away leaving the 3 beaten up teams and the rabbit Faunus who thought about what he said.

Kenji kept working until he grips his head slightly feeling the Beast within him is trying to break free.

Kenji: *sighs* I should have used The Advance instead of the Devil Gene.....I need to be more and more careful next time or else....

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 112 35
In this story Pokemon exist in the Taisho Era. A terrorist named Muzan Kibutsuji is a demon who turns humans into Pokemon. His Pokemon. But what woul...
11.4K 161 18
Kurayami Crimson Shadow Sieghart was abused, neglect and bullied in this so call school Union Academy for not having powers like them but they didn't...
2.4M 101K 36
╰⋯➤ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 / 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐅𝐈𝐂 ― In which Student Council's Commissioner of Student Relations (Y/N) (L/N) is forced to deal with her...
2.3K 37 9
In the Year 1930 in Japan. A giant Creature came out of the ocean. The giant Monster had the body of beautiful woman, but the tail of a reptile, dors...