Nowhere to be Found

By xXXTheScriptXXx

From the canals of Amsterdam to the seas of the Caribbean. Find the truth behind the mysterious appearance of... More

author notes
~ 0 1 ~
~ 0 2 ~
~ 0 3 ~

extended summary

125 7 4
By xXXTheScriptXXx

From the immoral streets, taverns and brothels of Amsterdam to the plantations of Santa Lucia. Their adventure traces the mysterious appearance of eighteen-year old Adelaide and the sinister motives of her decadent saviour, Lilith. Realising she can no longer avoid the truth behind why she fell from heaven, the young angel places her trust in both Lilith and her companion Kelsi.

The consequences of pursuing Adelaide's warnings show themselves shortly after, when the three realise that Amsterdam is no longer safe. When they set out from Holland on a quest to hind her in the chaos of the New World, the last thing they expect is to be held captive by pirates.

Is the warning real? Is God sending them a message? Or is nothing as it seems...

Trailer made by @carpe-di3m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70 1 24
**TROUBLE IN PARADISE!** A planet of prosperity and peace for two hundred millennia, has thrived under the agreement of a tithe to its sovereign. How...
2.5K 114 30
*Heavily under editing* Earth is no longer the same place it used to be, instead the world is filled with chaos and beings that were said to only be...
0 0 28
Jolene's sole focus is finding her purpose. Being a philosopher, she believes there's more to life than spells, and college could be the perfect star...
4.4K 37 19
DARE TO VENTURE INTO THE UNKNOWN AND UNDERSTAND THE LIFE OF OUR HEROINE THROUGH YOUR OWN EYES. This story is 51 pages long