๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ โ€ข ๐˜ช.๐˜ฎ...

By M-MOSHI

โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โœฐ

561 25 11
By M-MOSHI

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

you look at izuku with a lump in your throat.

the boy was kneeling in front of you with his hands resting on his knees and a small knot on the crown of his head.

"i'm sorry." you apologized as you frowned looking at the boy who was in pain.

izuku just gave you his signature bright smile. "it's okay, i guess i snooped too hard."

he then got up from his knees and gave you one last hug before pushing you out the door. "you should get going."

"yeah." and you turned around and gave the boy a kiss on the cheek.

on your way to ochaco's room, you were really nervous. you didn't really know how these things went, nor did you know what to expect. you could only hope that it would be just as if you were hanging out on a regular day. those thoughts calmed down your nerves.

when you got to her door, you knocked and noticed that it was already slightly opened.

you walked in the room. it was dark, and you could hear shuffling. "ochaco...?"

slowly, you reached for the light switch that was located on the right of the door, but someone had beat you to it.

"SURPRISE!!"

you blinked a couple of times, allowing your eyes to adjust to the bright light. that's when you realized that it wasn't only ochaco in the room, but momo, mina, asui, kyoka, and toru were all in there too. you also noticed the large banner, streamers, and confetti that hung all around ochaco's room

you were shocked and could not figure what the special occasion was. "what's this?"

ochaco walked up to you with a bright smile on her face and a party hat that had the word 'anniversary' written all over it in big, bold, bright colored letters. "it's our group's two month friend-iversary!"

you looked around confused. everyone had such lively smiles on their faces and you had no clue why they would do this. in all honesty, you used to find things like this stupid and unnecessary.

but maybe that's because there was no one to do it for you. because right now, you felt like you were on top of the world.

then momo walked up to you with a large cake that had your face on it and candles that were lit. "make a wish y/n!"

you closed your eyes, took a deep breath, and blew out the candles.

"what'd you wish for y/n?!" mina asked, jumping around excitedly.

"ribbit, ashido, you know you can't ask her that or else it won't come true."

the invisible girl's arms flared around. "tsu's right!"

"sorry..."

you laughed and couldn't help but hope that your wish came true. 'all i wish is to be able to stay and graduate with everyone.'

ochaco grabbed your hand and dragged you to the center of the room. "well, come on! we planned all this for you."

she played your favorite song and that started a dance party between the seven of you.

the rest of the night was filled with various activities that you liked. singing, dancing, listening to music, watching movies, drawing, even watching and reading the corniest things alive. ochaco often pulled her camera out to take many different photos.

"so..." mina started, "anybody have any gossip?!"

you laughed and immediately all eyes turned to you. "what?"

"don't play coy, y/n!" hagakure exclaimed.

you looked around the room. clearly they weren't talking about you y/n.

"what are you talking about?"

hagakure balled her hands into fists and you watched as they quickly moved up and down. "you and midoriya, obviously!"

"yeah? what about you and ojiro?"

she sat back down.

mina looked at you smirking. "well, the rest of us don't have anyone, so spill."

the other girls nodded and now it looked like you were trapped. "there's nothing to spill, he's good to me, that's all."

"LAME." mina exclaimed.

you pursed your lips before looking to ochaco and giving her your 'help me' eyes.

ochaco chuckled a bit. "okay guys, maybe we should give y/n some space."

they were reluctant, but they backed off. even so, the excitement could not die down because there was a knock at the door.

"i'll get it."

you watched as ochaco got up and opened the door. immediately, by the color of his hair, you could tell who it was. "deku? what are you doing here."

izuku just looked past ochaco and his eyes met yours. "i'm here to see y/n, can i borrow her for a minute.?"

"uh, sure."

ochaco sat back down and you took her place at the door, now standing face to face with izuku. "should we talk outside?"

izuku leaned on the doorframe, towering over you, and you watched as his legs crossed into a more comfortable position for him. "no, here's fine."

you shot him a glare as you could feel the girls' eyes watching with anticipation and heard their fangirl squeals. "you have impeccable timing."

"i know."

you rolled your eyes at his cockiness. he really had changed a lot since you first met him. "so?"

you watched as izuku leaned in closer to you without breaking eye contact. he stopped once his lips reached right above your ear. "meet me on the roof tonight?"

you gulped as you felt the warmth of his breath travel and tickle the nape of your neck. "mmh hmm."

"great. goodnight girls," izuku waved, "and goodnight y/n."

izuku finally left, but not before placing one last kiss on your cheek.

the door closed and immediately it was chaos. "Y/N?!" they all exclaimed.

"haha... yeah?"

"that was not the midoriya we all know." tsuyu ribbited.

"yeah! even jirou was getting flustered." and you watched as momo had to fan kyoka off. her face was as red as a tomato.

you laughed a bit, "well that's just how he is with me." and looked over to ochaco and she too looked stunned, just like the bunch. "you too ochaco?"

the girl, who was previously staring into a world of nothingness, had her vision solidify and she looked at you. "i'm just shocked."

and she was. they were right. that wasn't the izuku they knew and gotten used to. almost getting swept up in her delusions, the thought of the izuku she had just seen being toga crossed her mind. but toga was in tartarus with all of the other lov, so that was impossible.

before you had started talking to izuku at the beginning of the year, ochaco was the closest girl to him. and this caused many people around them to assume that they were dating, but izuku always denied it.

unfortunately, she could not help but feel a bit of jealousy that you had taken that spot from her. when she first noticed this, she felt like she had been the placeholder for you until you were ready to break out of your shell.

but as she got to know you better, she came to understand that was not the case. you were so kind, just like he was and the two of you were meant for each other. nothing could get in between that.

it was clear to the brunette, she needed to let go of her feelings for izuku midoriya. no matter what.

»»——⍟——««

Your eyes, they're like green stars...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 280 44
๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•’๐•ž ๐•€ ๐•—๐• ๐• ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐••. โ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ‹†...
3.9K 167 10
.หš แตŽโ”Šอ™โ—Ÿฬ†โ—žฬ† " ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—! " *๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡ โบโ—ฆ Started: 02.09.21
149K 11.1K 21
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘...๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 ๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
338K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...