On this world

By faltery

Perseus Jackson, he is a mysterious being. He seemed to be able to surprise the most strong headed one. He... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Sequel

732 6 1
By faltery

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed the story.  Please vote.  I will write a sequel and it is an avengers crossover. I don't own any Pjo characters, I own only the storyline. So please don't copy.

By the way, I just found out that I haven't put much Hades' power for Percy, so it is because he is paso powerful, Hades' power was not needed.  I also know I didn't talk much about his friends, but this is mainly targeted Pertemis.  Artemis may seem weak, but she is not.  There was just some things weakening her.

Thank you for reading this story.  If you have any recommendations, please voice out.

Check out my other stories as well :)

They are a work in progress but I will try to update.

The Dragon King of Mafia

The third child

And a finished story:

Darkness unfolds in the night

These are all Percy Jackson fan fic

I will start writing the sequel soon.  If you don't see it, probably because I haven't published it yet.  You guys should tell me if I didn't publish anything.  A few are Pertemis fanfic.  The sequel is most definitely Pertemis.

Thank you guys very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 746 70
After Percy went missing and Jason finished his quest with Piper and Leo, you will read Annabeth's reaction. Then the next Chapter's will be about wh...
103K 1.1K 15
percy Achilles Jackson is used to his sometimes good life. his amazing smart girlfriend and equally great friends. everything seemed perfect. Gia w...
14.4K 364 28
Annabeth Chase is the town beauty. Yet, she is also the town oddball. With a love of reading and architecture, she doesn't quite fit in. She longs f...
11.4K 232 17
This is not your normal Chaos story. No one gets betrayed and runs away. No one gets killed. But there is one person who gets kidnapped. One person w...