Maifa Brothers: The Unreveale...

Av -J_K_9_7-

16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how l... Mer

CHARACTERS
Prologue
ONE : Finding & Staying
TWO: New Student
THREE: Mission & movie night
FOUR: Movie Night pt 2
FIVE: Taehyung kidnapped??
SIX: Past? (Hyunlix)
SEVEN: Suprise!!
EIGHT: Whats the problem?
NINE: Just a maybe
TEN: Concert-1
ELEVEN: Concert -2
THIRTEEN: A lucky escape
FOURTEEN: Going downhill
FIFTEEN: A travel to the past
New Book
SIXTEEN: The ambush
Epilogue

TWELVE: Saving him

189 6 0
Av -J_K_9_7-

In their plane:

Hoseok POV

Reaching the plane I went directly to a cupboard and swiftly took out a syringe, then quickly went to my suitcase taking out a injection vial bringing it back where the others were.

"Hyung what's that?" Namjoon asked pointing at the things in my hand

" This here is my newest medicine, by added the right amount off chemicals it allows you to save a person who is no longer alive" I said while concentrating on filling the needle

'' Woah, that's amazing are you sure it will work?" Asked jin Hyung while the others were shocked.

" That the catch I'm not sure it about it working or not" I replied, making all the happy faces become upset and worried again.

" Firstly im gonna take the bullet out, and stich up the wounded area then inject" I said looking at everyone who nodded,saying my prayers, wearing my gloves I got to work. It's took around 20 minutes until I was done in the end I successfully finished with healing the wound.

" In gonna inject the medication  now" I said looking at everyone who nodded their heads, eventually my side eye saw the five masked guys looked at me totally stunned. I then injected the needle right beside the wound.

" Now we wait" I said

" How long?" Yoongi Hyung asked

" Depends on how long it takes for the medicine to react into the body" I told them

We waited for a long time, I kept come and going to check Taehyung pulse, for a while nothing happened, when I was about to tell them it's not working, I felt Taehyungs pulse though it was very low.

" He has a pluse, though he needs blood transfusion" I told the others who were looked tensed. I quickly ran to the cupboard, and grabbed a container filled with blood, going back I inject the blood inside his veins, waiting a bit I checked his pluse which fortunately was back to normal meaning he was alive.

" He's alive'" I told my brothers who were beyond happy

" Hyung that was amazing" Jungkook said I simply smiled,

" Yes indeed sir that extremely amazing" the guy said making us turn around to look at them.

BTS POV

" Enough delays,.you five tell us who you are. I think we have waited enough already" Yoongi said

" Yes we'll remove it" the guy said. Slowly one by one each of the guys removed their masks, making the stunned brothers more shocked.

" YEONJUN, SOOBIN, TAEHYUN, KAI BEOMGYU'" a shocked Jungkook yelled

'" Jungkook stop yelling" Jin told him, making him mouth a sorry

" What are you guys doing here?" Namjoon asked

" Yeah, why were you working with those people?" Jimin asked

" Also where have you been?, We thought you guys died" Jungkook questioned

" Stop, let them breathe, sit down guys" Yoongi snapped at his brothers.

" Thank you Hyung" Soobin said

" So I suppose you guys need a little back up" Yeonjun said, making the brothers nod.

" you all must have remember the fire accident well I guess" Beomgyu asked the brothers, who nodded once again.

" Unfortunately we can't say anything here, I think it's best when we're with YN, and I suppose she must have found out about Hyunjin being her brother" Kai said.

" I guess that's Fine, did your parent survive the fire?" Yoongi asked.

" Nope, us five managed to escape it, that's a story for later though" Yeonjun answered.

" So now we go to Seoul, and rescue YN from Yang right?" Jungkook asked

'" That's right" Taehyun replied.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

6.4K 416 7
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
33.3K 906 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...
1M 34.4K 78
Her life wasn't at track from the beginning. Her life lost it's balance, and fell into a deep dark hole, which wasn't for a girl like her. Everything...
35.5K 1.6K 17
A girl, she is lee YN. Her life normal They are the rulers of the underworld.7 demons in human bodies. They are most Merciless mafias. They know n...