YOU ARE MY STAR ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

By kohiprincess30

This story revolves around the busy life of an exchange student while falling in love with one of the brighte... More

Welcome to Seoul, South Korea

5 1 0
By kohiprincess30

"Finally, I'm here in Seoul, South Korea. Dreams really do come true." These are the words that 메이 said to herself after all the difficulty she encounters competing with all the candidates for the scholarship and completing all the necessary documents needed and be chosen as one of the scholars to be granted a Global Korea Scholarship. All her struggles are paid off. 

Fast Forward.....

It's 메이's first day of class as an exchange student in Dongseo University, Busan. While walking inside the campus she find herself lost and she didn't know which way to go to the language building where her first class will be started. And then unexpectedly she bumped in to this guy named 마크...

-----------------------------------------------------Conversation-----------------------------------------------------

메이: Oh! 죄송합니다. (I'm sorry)

마크: Oh! 아니요. (No) 걱정 마. (No worries)

메이: 네! 감사합니다! (Yes, Thank you!)  

마크: while leaving...

메이: 혹시... 이 장소가 어디인지 아세요? (By any chance... Do you know where this place is?)

마크: 직진 후 좌회전 하시면 됩니다. (You can go straight and then turn left.)

메이: 네! 감사합니다! (Yes, Thank you!) Leaving...

마크: leaving... (she looks so cute while turning his head looking to 메이's direction)

--------------------------------------End of Conversation-----------------------------------------

메이: Ah... Finally... while entering the class room for her language class. Looking for available seat. She found last two seats available.. And then someone passes her by.. without realizing that its the same guy who help her find her way to her class. While taking her seat she found out that her seatmate was the same guy this morning. Then she take the initiative to talk to him first this time.

메이: Hi! Do you remember me? I'm the one who asks you for the direction how to come here? while smiling.. 

마크: Oh! Yeah! I remember you!

메이: By the way, I'm 메이! offering her hand for a hand shake.

마크: Nice to meet you 메이. while grabbing her hand for a hand shake. You can call me 마크.

메이: Nice to meet you 마크. still smiling..

---------------------------------------------End of Conversation-------------------------------------------

Fast Forward.....

 Language class ended... While living the class room...

메이: 내일 봐요. (See you tomorrow)

마크: 좋아요. 집에 가는 길에 조심하세요. (Okay. Be careful on your way home.)

메이: 감사합니다. 안녕! (Thank you. Bye)

------------------------------------------End of Conversation-----------------------------------------

while walking home... 메이 searching on her phone what would be the best food to eat for her dinner to boost her energy that diminished while taking her Korean language class today. Then she chose to eat 삼계탕 or ginseng chicken soup, consists primarily of a whole young chicken filled with garlic, rice, jujube, and ginseng. 삼계탕 is a Korean traditional soup for body health. 

Finishing her meal. She gets ready to take a shower and then do her homework. 

finishing her homework.. now getting ready to take a rest.. while listening to her playlist.

--------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-----------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
967K 59.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
179K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
468K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...