WEDNESDAY'S TWIN BROTHER

بواسطة Bluephoenix52

What if Wednesday Addams had a twin brother that went to Nevermore? Mortez Addams is Wednes... المزيد

CHARACTERS
THE TWINS
NEVERMORE
OLD FACES
HARVEST FESTIVAL
SCHOOL CLUBS
SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS
BLACK CATS Vs JOKERS
OUTREACH DAY
SLEUTHING INTO THE PAST
RAVE'N FEVER
DANCE FEVER
PARENT WEEKEND
NOTHING BRINGS FAMILY CLOSER THAN GRAVE DIGGING
AN ADDAMS SWEET SIXTEEN
TWO ADDAMS , TWO HALF BRREDS , A FUR &A GORGON GO SLEUTHING

PAYBACK

464 14 7
بواسطة Bluephoenix52

   So rumors are saying there won't be a  love interest in Wednesday S2🤨🤨🤨. I'm like what!!!???

         The twins immediately gasped awake as they were pulled out of the vision as Thing watched over them. Mortez and Wednesday immediately looked at each other with excited and baffled expressions.

                  "We saw the same thing didn't we?" Mortez inquired as the memories of the latest vision ran in his head. Was Goody trying to reach out to them on the Other Side.

                 Wednesday stared at her twin nodding in confirmation. The ravenette saw Thing  frantically asking them to explain what they saw.
" We  saw her! The girl from our visions. Her name is Goody Addams."

                  " And she had a twin called Innocent ," Mortez supplied. It was one thing to see his sister's dopplerganger from long ago , but seeing his own face on someone else's shoulders.

                Mortez then noticed he and Wednesday were actually soaked because of the rain. He grimaced seeing the mud on him - getting didn't  , especially in mud irked him , unless he and Pugsley were using his baby brother's dynamites to blow the wet ground.

             "Exactly ", Wednesday turned to her twin , "and I believe Goody's our  ancestor from 400 years ago."

             Mortez frowned , "what if we're actually from Innocent's bloodline and not Goody's."

               The ravenette quirked an eyebrow realizing her brother had a point - but Goody was the one communicating with them so naturally she had to be the direct ancestor , or whatever it was their mother once told them about relatives who communicated with the living from beyond death. But that didn't mean Wednesday didn't mean she dismissed Mortez's theory.

               Thing began gesturing frankly as both twins heard a sound ; tapping footsteps. Mortez got up , already  in defensive mode to protect his twin. He stared ahead before turning to address Wednesday.  " Must've been the bearded man from earlier trying to reclaim his property." Though he didn't seem to believe his own words .

                 He looked through the wooden structure but this time he found a reptilian eye peering back at him. Mortez made brief eye contact with the giant eye before stumbling back with a sadistic grin on his face once the creature hissed.

                     "It's the monster." He told Wednesday excitedly.the younger Addams twin immediately got up once she heard  the creature hiss and snarl. "It's getting away."

           "Come on Mortex! " The ravenntw quickly began pursuing the monster much to her brother's dismay.

               "Wednesday ! Wait up little sister!" Mortez scooped up thing into his bag before running after her - his sister was definitely excited as him if she was already ahead.

             "Come on! We can't lose its track this time!" Wednesday shouted back - the younger Addams was pumped with adrenaline as she tried to keep up with the reptilian monster - this was what her and Mortez wanted to observe the creature  it was too good of an opportunity to miss . All she could see was it's back as she pursued it . Wednesday gasped as the creature literally shoved a tree , that was in it's way , aside as if it were nothing.

                Mortez finally caught up with Wednesday once he saw her stop. He panted , "I'm assuming you couldn't keep up with it ."

.          Wednesday glared at him with a scorching look , "if you could keep up that I would have caught up. But that doesn't matter ,"  the ravenette kneeled and pointed to the mud , "I figured out a clue."

                  Mortez knelt down seeing the muddy footprints of the monster's claws - but was more intriguing was that the pattern changed from giant paws to normal size human feet as if the monster suddenly vanished and replaced. He rose an interesting brow and looked at Wednesday ,"The monster's human. "

              Wednesday nodded , "whatever this monster is , we just learnt something; it's a person with a shifting ability just like the werewolves and"  for ridiculous and ludricous reason , her brain automatically thought of Tyler, " .. Hydes." 

                 Mortez touched the foot prints wondering if he could get a vision like when he touched the claw prints on the tree last time. Unfortunately , when he touched both the human and monster footprints , he couldn't get any premonitions of sorts.

          " What the hell are you  two doing?"

                The twins found Xavier behind them looking at them with a puzzled expression on his face. The taller boy was holding onto an umbrella .

                  "None of your concern Thorpe." Wednesday preceded to ignore him to look at the footprints that has now being washed away. The ravenette sliently cursed herself for not brining a camera.

                     "Why are you even here?" Mortez inquired when the tall boy walked closer to them covering the three from the pouring rain.

                   "I saw you two heading out , i asked Allen where exactly you were going so I could tell you guys something."

                     The twins exchanged a look before observing the boy in the middle.  What could be so important that Xavier followed them here ,the twins finally spoke up,"What?"

                   "It's about Rowan."

                 "What about him?" Mortez pretended to be unbothered , but he was interested in why Allen's cousin just randomly thought of his former roommate.

                    "When I saw that drawing , I remembered something ," Xavier turned to Wednesday who barely glanced at him.

                  "Use your words  Thorpe ?"

                   "Before Rowan left the school , night of the Harvest festival , I saw you Wednesday calling out to him before running after him in the woods.  "

                      Wednesday frowned ; she hadn't expected anyone in the crowd to have seen her. "Stop beating around the bush Thorpe ." The three began walking in the pouring rain.

                    "My point is," Xavier sighed , "did he try to harm you. Like how you accurately guessed he threw me against the wall. " The tall boy looked at them with a knowing look  ,"you went after him because you had a pyschic vision didn't you."

                    Wednesday frowned , "how did you figure it out."

                    Xavier smirked , "lucky guess," he then looked at Mortez who was smiling ," pyschic twins are very rare."

                   "So we heard." Mortez whistled. He had done his own research when he and Wednesday started having visions ; pyschic twins were very scarce amongst the outcast community. It seemed Addams' luck definitely shined on him and his twin sister (note the sarcasm but Mortez still smiling )

                    "Be honest." Xavier looked  at them , "I don't know why you went after him but Rowan was obessessed with that drawing and how you two played a key in whatever was happening." 

                    The twins didn't say anything considering only them , Tyler and Weems knew Roman was actually dead and who the students saw  leaving was Weems in disguise.

                  Both believed the cover up was always worse than the actual crime , but if they shared what they knew with Xavier , it was a 96.77777% with accuracy that Xavier would blame Tyler for Rowan's murder and immediately go to the board , especially since the monster was an unidentified species , Mortez and Wednesday were sure the board wouldn't hesitate to accuse Tyler and slander the Hyde community as scape goats to save their own skin.

                        "He did mention something." Mortez hummed as they contuined to walk .

               " Why'd you come out to the old meeting house in the first place? " Xavier gave them a look , "I know the real reason is because of the drawing and CrackStone in it."

             "You're not ignorant as I thought Thorpe," Wednesday was mildly impressed.

                     Mortez nodded , "Agreed. This whole CrackStone is just a whole enigima." The older Addams wondered why Rowan had seemed more invested in him and Wednesday destroying the school than what a pilgrim was doing in what was an apocalypse of the school.

             "We trying to learn more about Crackstone."Wednesday added."Figure out how he's connected to us."

              " Yeah, and  you two  were trying to use your psychic abilities, right?"

             "So?" The twins looked at the tall boy with a very obvious expression written on their faces.

           " When did they start? "

        "About a year ago. " Mortez replied watching how Xavier  nodded.

                 Wednesday found herself speaking  , "When they happen, it feels like I'm touching live wire. " She saw Xavier nodding , he seemed slightly tolerable , probably because he was a fellow pyschic.

            "And we usually enjoy that sensation." Mortez frowned before staring up at Xavier ," I remember your family is known for the various  pyschics in your line. Allen said his visions manifest when he's awake , while yours occurs when you're asleep.  Is the feeling similar?" The older Addams remembered Eugene saying Allen drew his visions when he was having them while Xavier did his after coming to his senses.

                  Xavier faced the elder twin , "I wouldn't say it's like touching a live wire I don't know why anyone would do that,"  at that the twins rolled their eyes , " But yeah they are intense , but you can't control it and that freaks you out."

                      "We have control of our visions ," Wednesday bluntly lied , clearly neither her nor Mortez controlled their visions , but she didn't want Xavier offering help. The same went for her twin , Mortez preferred doing this on his own.

                     Xavier just shrugged , "My dad's a psychic - ' Thee ' Vincent Thorpe.

           "Our little brother  his number one fan. " Mortez exclaimed , Pugsley was very young the last time the Addams interacted with the Thorpes but watched Vincent's shows that were famous both amongst normies and outcasts.

          Wednesday rolled her eyes at the remainder , "Watched his Vegas Special so many times I'm surprised it's not imprinted on his eyeballs. " She only watched it for a few minutes and she could tell alot of Vincent's predictions were far fetched and greatly exaggerated.

                   Xaxuer snorted , "So I've lived with a self-described master."  The twins watched the seriousness that formed on Xavier's face , " The first thing he'll tell you is that visions can't be trusted. They only show one part of the picture. "

          "We saw Joseph Crackstone in front of me as clearly as I'm seeing you now." Wednesday deepened her penetrating gaze at Xavier.

             Mortez folded his arms , "He gathered all the outcasts in the meeting house and burned them alive. " The elder Addams was loathing Jericho's founder with a burning desire.

              "Okay, he was a sadistic asshоlе. It was 400 years ago. It's got nothing to do with now. But what if it does?" Xavier said nonchantly making the twins scowl at his dismal.

               "You saw Rowan's drawing. Crackstone was standing in the quad. " Wednesday retorted.

           "You're creating a story in your head and using visions to back it up. They're telling you what you want to see. "

                   Mortez took Xavier's words into consideration , visions as far as he had learnt had the tendency to sway his mind into believing something.

                  Wednesday however was on a different wavelength than her brother with regards to the subject , "
Are you mansplaining our power?"

            Xavier merely sighed in exhaustion , " All I'm saying is my dad, the expert, would warn you that psychic ability isn't rooted in logic. It's triggered by emotions. And let's be honest, emotion isn't your strong suit. " He ignored the glare she was giving and looked at Mortez , "and with you , emotion seems to be something you organize in a cabinet and then decide to pull out when it suits."

                      The twins exchanged a look but not saying a word knowing Xavier had a point regarding how they dealed with emotions.

               Wednesday turned to look at Xavier with blank emotion, "I believe Rowan was right. Something bad is going to happen".

         "and we are going to figure it out and stop it." Mortez finished and quickly walked away with Wednesday leaving Xavier to shake his head and stare at the twins who walked off in the rain.

              After the rain cleared , the twins immediately dressed up into dry uniform for the dreading concert they had to perform with Jericho High. Mortez and Wednesday arrived in the town square , both of them dangerously eyeing the statue of CrackStone that was being unveiled.

                "Why does such a vile man need to be celebrated and immortalized."

                   Wednesday faced her twin brother  observing his jaw hinge and fist form - fingers digging into the palm ; Mortez rarely showed rage and when he did , it was a delightful sight for her .

                However she too was seething with her own fury as she looked at the golden statute with contempt. CrackStone was prejudice and terriorized outcasts  - her brithervwss right ; why did he need to be celebrated regardless of the other Outcasts' ignorance to the actual history.

              "Mortez , I think this statue could need a few adjustments ."

                Mortez turned to his sister with a dangerous but mischevious smile which she reciprocated with a sly smirk , "what do you have in mind." 

           .  As expected and much to the twins' horror , the band of Jericho were absolutely awful once they began playing their instruments. It was a harmony of anarchy seeing how out of tune the students were.

              In the crowd , one side the seats  were arranged for  outcasts , the others for normies. Mortez tsked; this day was about cooperation so why weren't the seats mixed with both species - it was plain discrimination playing out.

              Mortez smiled when Enid , Allen and Eugene waved at him and Wednesday along with Tyler and  Edwin. The ravenette however was feeling the exact opposite especially with the discomfort of performing with the normie band.  

" It is my honor to celebrate our town's history and Jericho's noble forefather, Joseph Crackstone. Now, he believed that with a happy heart and an open ear,-". Both twins drowned out the Mayor's mediocre and hypocritical speech - they would rather tear out their ear drums  than forced to listen to the baloney.

             Mortez and Wednesday looked at Thing who was ready in position. The former sent the appendage a thumbs up as a signal while Thing gestured an ok.

            "-So together as one, our community and our friends at Nevermore Academy, we've built a monument to celebrate his memory. Now, may the spirit of Joseph Crackstone be memorialized for eternity."

                The crowd applauded at the mayor's speech. Mortez began playing  the piano much to his exasperation to waste his talent to play for CrackStone. The rest of the band and Wednesday , who was playing her cello , soon followed in performing ,  while the audience watched. Weems and Mayor Walkers smiling.

                       Suddenly , CrackStone's stature blew up in flames making the crowd scream and scatter to take cover. Mortez and Wednesday quickly began playing an  intense arrangement of Vivaldi's "Winter" while the band left leaving the twins to carry on  in their own performance (this would be cool though)

               Both twins smirked when they saw Weems gritting her teeth , the mayor looking disappointed and the sheriff giving them the bombastic side eye as they contuined performing with their own concert with their  respective instruments .😅😅) 

                Mortez and Wednesday smirked all throughout the chaos around , both enjoying   watched with satisfied vindication as they saw the statue melt quickly.

                       "That was a disaster. The mayor is furious! " The twins were currently inside Weems' office , unfortunately they couldn't relish in their revenge for much longer as they wanted before the tall woman grabbed them away from the scene. But it was still worth it.

                    Mortez and Wednesday could only watch with slight amusement as the shape shifter kept pacing back and forth airing her disgrubtles over what happened. "I have  lost count of the angry phone calls, emails, and people in the town, alumni and parents. "

                     The twins exchanged a brief glance before staring up at the tall woman they were sure would consider request  retirement because of their antics. That or Weems would lose her sanity before the school year because of them. It wouldn't be the first.

               Weems gritted her teeth and pointed at finger at the two , " They want answers and so do I. "

                Wednesday responded in a cool tone , "I would lead the inquisition, but I left my thumbscrews and rack at home."

                 Mortez smiled at a seething Weems , "I could write a ten report of the incident that occurred if that's what you desire. Though , I prefer giving accounts of something I actually caused to take place."

                The twins hid their amusement when Weems looked ready to hang them in her office , "Mr and  Miss Addams... you're already on thin ice. " She shook her head  glaring at them , "Wafer-thin ice."

             While Mortez shrugged nonchantly , Wednesday resisted the urge to roll her eyes but still addresses the Headmistress , " I swear on my late scorpion's soul, our hands are clean. "

                 Mortez didn't even bother trying to hide his smile as it brightened along with a mischevious glint in his eyes - Techincally it wasn't his nor Wednesday's hands that had a hand in anything but another appendage of course.

                   Weems gave them a look they knew wasn't fooling her as she placed her hands on he hips looking down at them. "I may not have hard evidence, but I see you. You're both a trouble magnet. "

            Wednesday got up , "If trouble means standing up to lies, decades of discrimination, centuries of treating outcasts like second-class citizens or worse... "  The ravenette was at her wits end with the hypocrisy going on

           "What are you talking about?"

    Mortez then got up adjusting his jacket ," Jericho.  To anything sacred , why  does this town even have an Outreach Day? "

           Wednesday eyed the woman , "Don't you know its real history with outcasts? The actual story of Joseph Crackstone? "

                Mortez saw how the Headmistress looked like a thief caught in a heist , "I do. To an extent."

             The older Addams wasn't surprised but the fact she knew still irked him , " Then why be complicit in his  cover up?" It was taking everything in him not to retrieve his pocket knife.

               "Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it." Wednesday added - both twins giving the shape shifter a lecturing look.

                  "That's where you and I differ." Weems smiled at them, " Where you see doom, I see opportunity. "  Mortez's scowl deepened while Wednesday rolled her eyes at the speech , "Maybe this is a chance to rewrite the wrongs, to start a new chapter in the normie-outcast relations. "

               "Nothing has changed since Crackstone." Mortez and Wednesday spoke in unison making Weems frown.

                 "They still hate us." Mortez articulated the words as clearly as possible as if Weems was hard of hearing. Jericho was just as prejudice and spiteful  like the pilgrims in the vision Goody showed them. Why was Nevermore even funding this town was beyond his comprehension if the normie residents preferred to keep them at arm's length.

            " Only now they sugarcoat it with platitudes and smiles." Wednesday recalled how those boys were picking on Eugene if she hadn't shown up. Hate was deeply rooted in Jericho's core and exterminating it root and branch will definitely be a problem even in the later upcoming years.

          the ravenette glanced at her brother before looking back at Weems, "if you're unwilling to fight for truth... .

               "You don't think I want the truth? Of course I do. But the world isn't always black and white. There are shades of gray. "

                  "Maybe for you." Mortez spoke in a voice he rarely used ; a tone clearing expressing objectivity regarding the subject matter." But it's either they write our story or we do. You can't have it both ways."

              Wednesday nodded , "exactly . We take charge of our own stories - nothing in this burning tortuous cycle called life is ever smooth sailing."

         Weems  shook her head , "You two are  exhausting."

                   "I know." Wednesday deadpanned.

                  "It's a natural talent and curse." Mortez said seriously no smiles whatsoever.

                     The Headmistress released an exasperated sigh "Goodnight, Mr and Miss Addams." The twins took it as a signal to leave her office but they turned when she spoke up , "But you should know... I don't tire easily."

              Once they left , the twins found a smiling Tyler leaning on the wall. "Weems must have laid down on the law on you two."

                   "Barely Galpin." The ravenette walked off . Mortez and Tyler following behind.

                  "I have to say your performance today was really ," The curly haired boy whistled ,"was just something. It's almost like you were having fun."

                     Mortez merely smiled , "you should have recorded it if you were  entertained that much."

                   "I did." Mortez looked at the device smiling seeing his twin and himself from earlier as they performed their duet. It then registered to Mortez that for once in their lives , he and Wednesday actually played their respective instruments together. Their parents would never let them live it down if they found out.

                    Wednesday didn't know why hearing Mortez and Tyler laughing behind her seemed to stir something. But she stomped the emotion.

                 "So why did you two blow up the statue."

                  "Impressive you believe  it was us Galpin."

                    Tyler snorted , "I have spent enough time with you two to know what you're capable of ."

                 Wednesday ignored the dimples on Tyler's face seemed to stand out when he smiled at her in that infruriating manner that wasn't exactly infruriating? (🥰🥰🥰 Wednesday being confused)

                     Mortez could see Wednesday's being confused so he spoke up addressing Tyler , "We both had a vision while we were at old meeting house. What we learnt about CrackStone was so atrcious , I wished i could have punched him in the nose personally " ,  he then shrugged ignoring Tyler's confused face , "so we resorted to other forms of violence."

                   The twins saw Tyler's eyes bulge , "did you two discover some big bad secret about Joseph CrackStone."

                 "That's one way of putting it." Mortez scowled at the mere memory of CrackStone.

            "We'll fill you in later Galpin ," the ravenette then ensured no one was wandering the halls before speaking , "we even saw the monster."

             "What?"Tyler did a double take , "when did you see it?"

                 "After we got pulled out of our visions." Mortez replied noting how the half human half outcast was staring at them.

               "What's with the sour facial expression Galpin?" Wednesday cocked an eyebrow at the tall boy

              "You two realize the possible danger you were in right?" Tyler looked at them incrediously , "you were completely defenseless during your trances."

                 "Thing was there." The ravenette retorted.

             Mortez nodded in agreement.",you don't want to underestimate Thing - he's more than just an appendage."

               "My point is what if that monster attacked you were you in your pyschic states,"  he looked st them in a way it was worrying , "that's why I  wanted you two to wait ... You are vulnerable when you have visions just falling or whatever."

               "I hardly doubt your presence would have scared the monster off ."  Wednesday sassed before walking off leaving Mortez to pacify his future brother-in-law who was gritting his teeth.

               "Don't mind her Tyler ," Mortez smiled at him , "I understand your concern for us.. Wednesday is too obstinate to admit you have a point. Next time we sleuther off , you'll act guard  to ensure no monster shreds us."

                    Tyler's anger seemed to melt as he offered him a smile , "i wish she was understanding like you."

                Mortez just smiled happily,"that's why I'm known as the preferable twin." At this the two boys laughed and contuined walking in the halls to their respective dorms.

                   "Oh my darling boy , how dreadful it is to see your face."

               "The feeling is very mutual mother." Mortez smiled at his mother on the crystal ball. He wasn't surprised that immediately he called his mother was the first to pick up. He had borrowed the crystal ball from Wednesday, the elder Addams was currently in his room alone.

                   "Tell me , how are you and your sister adjusting to Nevermore?" Morticia cooed , her gloomy yet haunting beauty even on the glass ball.

                   "Like we said last time we communicated mother ; Wednesday and I are loving it."

                        Morticia smiled ," that's lovely. Do you and Wednesday still wear the pendants I gave you?"

                 Mortez leaned over his table to show the chain around his neck for his mother to miss. "As much as I would like to catch up with you dear mother. My purpose for this call is so I could to father. Is he there by any chance?"

                 Mortez frowned when he saw the sad crinkle on his mother's face before she wiped it off.

                 "In fact he is. I'll call him , don't worry , we'll catch up during parent weekend."

                 Mortez nodded in agreement , he knew Wednesday was counting down the days so she could plot various schemes of getting out of it. After a few seconds his father appeared on the glass.

                  "My dark lord. Your mother said you want to speak to me?"

                 "Yes father I have an inquiry."

                   "Go on." Gomez smiled making Mortez smile back - both father and son usually reciprocated the other's smile.

                    "How far does our family tree go and if so can you send me any information in the family archives."

                   Mortez watched as his father seemed to be in deep thought , "well as you know my little prince our family generation traces back to ages. I don't know if there is anything in the family archives that long. There have been many Addams it's not easy to just track to one particular line "

                   Mortez slightly frowned , "can the family archives contain any Addams family that lived during the 1600s. Maybe even further by a bit."

                   "I'll have to check first. What's this about?"

                      Mortez tilted his head , he knew any information he told his father the man would immediately Blab to their mother. So he gave his father a fake smile , "it just popped in my head ; are Wednesday and I really the only twins in the Addams' line? I mean there must have been others utmost right?"

              His main reason for calling was to find any information about Goody , but hearing his own lie made Mortez wonder if there were any other sets of twins born in the Addams family.

                   "I commend you for learning about our family tree my duke of horror ," Gomez nodded proudly , "as far as Grandmama said , you and your sister are the only ones known. Oh it was such a beautiful day when we realized the bad luck and omninous presence we learnt when you and the little dark cloud were born. The only twins in the family."

                      At this Mortez rose a brow , Goody and Innocent were twins and either one of them were he and Wednesday descended from - so there was a set of Addams twins born generations ago.

                  But Mortez was curious if they had been other set of twins  at some point on his  paternal side. He was invested in learning more about Goody , but till date he had never bothered to think about the fact that he and Wednesday weren't the only twins born in the Addams family. 

                 After saying bye to his father , Mortez walked into the bathroom Thing following behind , however he was met with a rather interesting sight.

                   "Seriously Ajax?" He tsked as he examined the Gorgon who had stoned himself during his shower  , "Thing. Get my tools would you please. I have to destone a Gorgon."

                Mortez knew this was going to be a long night seeing he had never depetrifyed a Gorgon who stoned them self. Regardless , he smiled , maybe Ajax would obtain some scars during the process.

So I have to watch episode 4 to plot the Rave'N dance around Mortez. Who do you think he will share a dance with ; Enid or Allen?

Till next time...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

31.2K 845 82
This is a story based on the Wednesday series on Netflix with my own spin and an extra character. After being expelled from their last school Monday...
229K 9.5K 54
▌𝒲𝑒𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝐈. Alluring "I like to think im a bad kisser" "Show me" ───── misfit...
43.9K 976 44
A story in which a young girl, Dahlia Addams, twin sister of Wednesday Addams, finds her and her sister starting over in Nevermore, where they meet n...
84.1K 2K 23
the Addams's and Grayson's always had a strong bond and Wednesday Addams and Y/N Grayson have been close since they were babies After Y/N's parents w...