FNAF: Werewolf By Night (Hare...

By Huyhuynh406

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and... More

Introduction
Harem
Prologue: The Legend Comes To Life
Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah
Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation
Chapter 3: FNAF's Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics
Chapter 6: Brother & Sister Reunion
Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 8: The Nightmare
Chapter 9: Father V.S Son
Chapter 10: Charlie Pregnant/Leave Utah
Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 12: Blackwood Pine
Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends
Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures
Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage
Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo
Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending
Chapter 21: The Beast Attack
Chapter 22: Welcome to New York
Chapter 23: Max's Death
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Hackett's Quarry
Chapter 25: Kaitlyn (Lemon)
Chapter 26: The Werewolves Attack
Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods
Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf
Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)
Chapter 30: The Ending
Short Chapter 31: Epilogue # 1
Short Chapter 32: Announcement
Short Chapter 33

Chapter 5: Werewolf V.S Animatronics

653 8 4
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N) & Charlie.

(Y/N): "SHIT! RUN!!!!!" He shout out to Charlie and make the two of them running and they both were heading out to somewhere else and make them both begin to heading out to somewhere else far away from here. When (Y/N) with Charlie are running and they both were begin to heading out to somewhere else and they both don't want to staying here with this madness and abandoned place.

They both were running away from here and make them both start to moving out to somewhere else far away from here and they both need to survive and they need to heading to meet the others right away. When (Y/N) was with Charlie are running and they both were heading to there right away and after they both reach there and they both saw the others who are alive and must be spook them all out.

Jessica: "Charlie!" She shout out to Charlie and gave her a hug friend right away and the others were too and then they both notice at (Y/N) who was here too.

Marla: "Wait a minute, who is he?" She asked Charlie and make the brunette haired girl turn her head to look at (Y/N) who was stood right there and then she sigh out and she turn her head to look at the other friends and then she was stood next with (Y/N) and she said.

Charlie: "Guys, this is my boyfriend (Y/N) (L/N) Afton." She said to them and make them both surprise for what they heard of him is the son of Afton family and make him sigh and he told them it is long time ago and he will explaining to them both later when he was told them need to get out of here. When they both heard the sounds of footsteps coming here right away and make them both turn their heads to look and they both saw there is 4 of animatronics are here.

When the four of them are here and they are looks like monster for what (Y/N) and the others gonna seeing and he told them to run right now.

(Y/N): "GO! GO! OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them both running out of here by themselves and they both need to getting away from this madness place. When they both were run out of the Pizza's restaurant but then there was a two spirit of ghosts are floating and make the two of them turn their heads to look at the figure who was called himself is (Y/N) (L/N) Afton and he is the son of Afton.

???1: "Big bro?" He asked himself.

???2: "It can't be him..." She said.

???1: "I don't know...but we have to find out." He said.

Time Skip Later.

(Y/N): "GO! KEEP RUNNING!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them both were running and they both heading to the vehicle car right away and they both tried to start the engine of the vehicle and it doesn't work like this. When the others are outside and waiting for the car getting back up but it doesn't work and suddenly something else is alive and make him was sense something else is here and he turn his head to look up and saw there was a ghost in front of his eyes and he saw there was a puppet who stood right there with four spirits with him.

(Y/N): "What the hell?" He asked himself and he never seeing them before and then Jack who was appeared by himself.

Jack: "Who the hell is that?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You don't know who he or she is?" He asked him.

Jack: "No, do you?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was shook his head to him and then (Y/N) was looking at the spirit or whatever it is and pointing his or her finger at the direction and then he turn his head back to look at the Pizza's restaurant and when he saw there is an Animatronic Chica appeared and grab Charlie.

Charlie: "AAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out in scared.

Marla/Jessica: "Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out to Charlie and then (Y/N) saw this and make him turn his head to look at Charlie was got grab by one of the animatronic and make him was saw this remind him of...his brother Evan got his head bite off by the animatronic. When (Y/N) seeing this and start to pisses him off and he was growling to be angry right now and he was running toward to Charlie and he shout out to her name.

(Y/N): "CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and make Charlie turn to look at (Y/N) who was use his ability and body moving like superhuman speed and he was use his right hand clenched as fist and make Charlie ducked her head down and then (Y/N) punch the Animatronic in the face. When (Y/N) was punch him in the face and send him out of here and once he hit Chica and sent the creature to the light and hit through the light and make it fall down on the ground and Charlie was drop by (Y/N) punch it.

Charlie: "Holy...how did he-?!" She tried to said and turn her head to look and saw (Y/N) holding her and she saw the eyes of him was turn into yellow glowing with his mouth was opened out and had a fangs like wolf sharp-tooth.

(Y/N): "*GROWLING*"

Charlie: "(Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at Charlie and then he could seeing her had a shock with curiosity and confuse about what (Y/N) did and he was let her standing up and make her turn to look at (Y/N). When (Y/N) was seeing this and make him felt burning inside at him and he feeling there was a burning instinct inside at him and it feeling like he was gonna release the beast out of his body.

Then the full Moon is arrive up and it start to feeling the horribly for what (Y/N) was become right now and make him was felt scared and his body is start to shaking up right now. When (Y/N) was feeling scared and getting scared and he saw the beautiful full moon is arrive and it is right on the time where (Y/N) was going to transform into...a monster.

 (Y/N): "Oh shit....oh fucking hell." He said in horrible.

Charlie: "W-What? What is it, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and make her look at the moon and then (Y/N) told them to stepped back right now and make them both were stepped back and then he shout out in rage with scared.

(Y/N): "Get away from me!!! Stay away from me! There is something wrong! I-I-I!" He tried to said and he feeling his body was hurt with warming and flame inside at him

(Y/N): "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pain

That made him feel his body into a shock with cracking bones and he take his ring out of his left hand and putting it in his jacket right now he was then went to his knees on the ground as his body began to change.

As his voice in groaning more groaning when his face with eyes transformed into yellow with bright glow.

Now he roaring on his demonic voice what he did as his fingers grew claws and his left hand become big fur black cover and his leg was become 2 hind leg for now turning into big as wolf.

Black fur cover at the leg right now his jacket was ripped a little bit but the back of behind ripped in top of his back and now his shirt unbutton down into top right now black fur covered now he standing up on his feet as 8'05 foot tall with grew hair on the head of werewolf.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

After the transformation was done and make Charlie with Jessica and the others got their jaws hanging with mouth wide and they both were shock with surprises for what they both saw (Y/N) was transform into a monster right away. When the three animatronics were surprise to seeing (Y/N) finally change into a monster and the Puppet was surprise to seeing his big bro transform into a werewolf right away.

???1: "W-W-What?" He said in surprise.

???2: "Whoa...." She said.

Charlie: "No way....there's no way he just did that." She said.

Jessica: "W-W-What in the heck is that?!?" She said to Charlie and make brunette shook her head and she doesn't know what that thing is and then (Y/N) was finally transform into a werewolf and he turn his head to look up and he was facing at the three animatronics and then (Y/N) let out his mighty Alpha roar at the three animatronics.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) roar at them and make the three animatronics are surprise and then (Y/N) charge toward at them and he was rammed the foxy and sent the foxy creature to the wall and make him was knock down on the ground. Then Chica was surprise but she didn't get caught when (Y/N) swung his claws at her and strike at Chica in the chest and send her to the ground and then Freddy Frazbear tried to use his fist hit (Y/N) but it wasn't work like that...and (Y/N) got hits by the animatronic and it wasn't strong enough to defeat him.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

When (Y/N) grab Freddy in the neck and lifting him up from the ground and slammed him to the wall and then he keep slamming him to the wall and make the animatronic was shriek and roar out in pain and then (Y/N) was holding Freddy and slammed him to the ground. Then (Y/N) raise his both arms up and slammed Freddy again and again goes full style like a gorilla style and then (Y/N) ripped Freddy apart off with his bare hands and after (Y/N) killed the animatronic and let out a roar up to the sky.

Charlie: "Holy...."

Jessica: "Did you guys just see that?" She asked them and make them nod their heads and they had no idea what the hell was just happened and when the other animatronic who turn around and let out a yelling with high shrieking and make (Y/N) turn around and he was facing at Foxy and make him snarl out at him.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"

When (Y/N) snarled at the animatronic and make him charge toward at Foxy and then he punch him in the chest and make the animatronic was skid back and he turn his head to look up at (Y/N) and he tried to hit (Y/N) with the right hook. Then (Y/N) seeing this and make him dodges out of the ways and he use his other claws slashing at the Foxy animatronic and then (Y/N) was tear him apart off with his bare hands and after (Y/N) killing the animatronics and make him turn his head to look around and there is no more and he let out a howling up to the full moon.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

When (Y/N) was finally kill the animatronics and make him heard something else and he heard the footsteps coming here and make him was looking around and he was sniffing up to the sky and he felt everything around him it is alive. Then Charlie was felt scared of him and she was got up slowly and she is walking toward to (Y/N) and tried to called him.

Charlie: "(Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn to look at her and gave her a snarl.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"

Charlie: "AAAAH!" She was yelped out and make her afraid and then others who are looks like afraid of him too and when he was near at them and make them both were looking at him had an angry glare with face of monster expression. Then (Y/N) let out a growling toward to the group and the both are looks like fear and afraid of him.

Charlie/Marla/Jessica: "Oh boy..." They both said in surprise with fears.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
34.4K 380 6
Hello Again!! Its Me!!! BigDaddyDelta2!! Back at you Again with another story!! Now I know what you guys are thinking, 'BDD, Why the fuck would you m...
265K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...
14.6K 487 38
Even a man who has pure hearts...says his prayers by night...may become a wolf...when the wolfsbane comes blooms...The autumn moon is bright. In this...