π‘Ίπ’Œπ’Šπ’π‘Ίπ’‰π’Šπ’‘ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝑯�...

De mireux_hee

"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but somet... Mai multe

Intro ~
Story details
About my life ~ Chapter 1
New experience~ Chapter 2
More Interactions ~ Chapter 3
Comfort ~ Chapter 4
His feelings ~ Chapter 5
Thoughts of moving out ~ Chapter 6
Plans ~ Chapter 7
Little moment ~ Chapter 8
Kissings / Making out ~ Chapter 9
Important Notice
Moving out ~ Chapter 10
🌼HBD- Sunoo🌼
Birthday ~ Chapter 11
Fervent ~ Chapter 13
Doubts & Questions ~ Chapter 14
About you ~ Chapter 15
Date/Lies ~ Chapter 16
Abusive ~ Chapter 17
Clues ~ Chapter 18
Half truth ~ Chapter 19
About him ~ Chapter 20
Invitation ~ Chapter 21
Sinking hearts ~ Chapter 22
Care & Love ~ Chapter 23
The trip ~ Chapter 24
Closure ~ Chapter 25
Mutual Fervent ~ Chapter 26
Lovers ~ Chapter 27
NEW BOOK!!

Anger ~ Chapter 12

2K 64 20
De mireux_hee

Warning ⚠️:- This chapter is little mature and mature words are used as well. If you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip the chapter. ⚠️. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeseung saw Sunoo and Sunghoon sharing same piece of cake that Sunghoon ate earlier. He had already gave Sunoo a warning that it's the last thread of his self control and one more mistake, he himself didn't know what he will do next and that happened now Heeseung is very angry at Sunoo and Sunghoon both.

Being touchy was already too much for him and now sharing the same piece of cake which according to Heeseung is a indirect kiss, and the boy finally felt his last thread of calmness broked.

He had enough of playing this good boy role infront of Sunoo. Heeseung walked towards them and grabbed Sunoo's arm harshly turning him around. They made eye contact but Sunoo looked down immediately.

Sunoo already knew what's going to happen cause the older one clearly told him not to make another mistake by which he had already guess what Heeseung meant.

Sunoo kept his hands on the arms where Heeseung had held it tightly because of anger, he didn't looked at him in the eyes and kept looking down. Sunoo wanted to speak but his words wasn't coming out of his mouth.

Heeseung - "Jay give me your car key" Heeseung commanded still looking at Sunoo's figure

Everyone was scared and shocked at sudden behaviour of Heeseung and Sunghoon himself knew that he brought things upon Sunoo accidently.

He was feeling guilty of what happened just in the blink of an second. The whole situation would have been ignored only if Heeseung wasn't there but he was there.

Sunghoon - "Hyung, I'm sorry I thought it was Jake. It's my fault not his, I'm sorry hyung please hyung let him go." he lied with worried expression trying to save Sunoo.

Heeseung looked at Sunghoon giving him a glare not saying anything. He looked back at Sunoo.

Heeseung - "Jay, I said give me THE KEYS." said while gritting teeths and ignoring Sunghoon.

Sunoo flinched on his place tears now dwelling up in his eyes. Jay gave the keys to Heeseung, none of the 5 boys have ever disobeyed Heeseung. It's not like they can't disobey him but it's more than that.

Heeseung had helped them in things no one ever could do. At some point of those 5 boys life they needed someone and Heeseung was the person to save them, they were grateful that he came into their life.

All of them are feeling guilty, Sunoo is innocent and he was not supposed to be the part of their group but the destiny brought him together, they can't save him from Heeseung.

Heeseung - "And Sunghoon I'll deal with you later." said before leaving them all along with Sunoo.

Heeseung got the keys from Jay and dragged Sunoo towards the car holding his wrist. Sunoo winced in pain because of the tight grip.

Sunoo - "H-hyung, I-I'm s-sorry. It was a m-mistake. Please l-listen to m-me." he said while stuttering with tears dripping on his cheeks.

Heeseung brought Sunoo towards the car which was far from his friends and crashed Sunoo's body a little forcefully on the car door.

They both faced eachother, and again Sunoo couldn't say anything after seeing Heeseung's face which was almost red because of anger.

Heeseung - " I'll listen to you but for now shut the fuck up and stop crying." said getting closer to Sunoo.

Sunoo started to sob infront of him. For a moment Heeseung felt bad about getting angry on Sunoo and making him cry on his birthday.

Yet again he didn't cared any less cause the anger that started to disappear came back when he remembered how Sunoo spend whole day giving his attention to Sunghoon holding his hands and linking his arms on Sunghoon's when it was supposed to be him and Sunoo alone today.

Heeseung had made plans to celebrate this day alone with him but it all got ruined because of one phone call by his friends when they invited Sunoo to watch movie and go to Amusement park.

He had thoughts of claiming him in every way on his birthday but it's all ruined.

Heeseung gripped Sunoo's back hair causing him to wince in pain, Sunoo instantly kept his hand on the back of his head where Heeseung was grabbing it with his left hand and brought him closer to his lips.

Heeseung - "If it wasn't about your innocent face I would have did something worse right there. Be grateful that I'm still gentle on you."

Sunoo looked at Heeseung scared for his life and sobbing in his grip.

Heeseung - "Do you even know how many things I wanted to do with you today? You don't, cause you were fucking busy flirting around and having fun with Sunghoon that you forgot me."

Sunoo - "No i w-wasn't f-flirting with h-him. We were just talking and laughing nothing more then that."

Heeseung - "So according to you I am the wrong one here hmm?"

He gripped Sunoo's arm and his hair more tightly.

Sunoo - "Hyung, you are scaring me. I'm sorry."

Sunoo said while trying to loosen the grip from his arm and hair as the pain was growing now.

Heeseung - "Then what were you doing? trying to seduce him with your body as you had seduced me before when you first came to see the apartment."

Heeseung released Sunoo from his grip.

Sunoo - "Hyung, why are you being so mean. I can never think about doing this with him. He is just a friend." said with disappointed look.

Heeseung - "Sit in the fucking car and stop speaking, we will see that later." said in a deep voice.

Heeseung opened the passenger seat door and made Sunoo sit on it, he looked at Sunoo's face and gave a long peck on the younger one's lips almost burying his head on seat.

Sunoo closed his eyes and gripped the seat belt tightly when Heeseung gave him a rough peck on his lips.

Heeseung - "You better obey me tonight."

He came back to the driver seat and drove towards the opposite of his apartment somewhere in rural area where only few houses and cars could be seen. He drove for few minutes more until no houses, humans, cars or street lights could be seen.

The only light that was visible on the road was from their car headlamps, other than that it was complete dark on the way.

Sunoo glanced outside the window and back to Heeseung scared of his earlier actions and the upcoming one.

Heeseung stopped the car in the middle of somewhere and looked at Sunoo giving him all of his attention.

Heeseung - "Come here." said while gesturing Sunoo to sit on his lap.

Sunoo just looked at Heeseung's gesture to make him sit on his lap.

Heeseung brought his seat back making distance between steering wheel and his seat so Sunoo could sit on his lap.

Sunoo - "Hyung -"

Heeseung - "COME HERE NOW". he shouted.

He looked at Sunoo with frown as he wasn't moving from his seat.

Heeseung - "I said come and sit on my fucking lap right now. Do you want me to fuck you right here on this car?"

Sunoo - "W-what?"

He was taken aback after hearing that from Heeseung's mouth that he might fuck him tonight which he did had imagined before but in reality and imagination it's different.

Heeseung - "You left me with no choices but to act like this. I can't promise that I'll be gentle with you tonight. It's your first time right?" said looking at Sunoo with frown on his face and little smirk.

Sunoo hesitantly nodded his head, he had never done any intimate things with any other person except Heeseung. The person he had kissed first to the make out session it was all Heeseung for him.

The older was getting impatience since Sunoo wasn't listening to him and not moving from his seat.

Heeseung locked the door of the car from inside and turned off the lights of car, the only source of light was from the moon which was bright enough that they can see eachothers faces.

Heeseung - "I won't say it again. I'll.fuck you.right.here. If you don't want that, just do it."

Heeseung said smirking and frowning at the same time which was barely visible to Sunoo in the dark.

Sunoo looked at him not believing that he might loose his sanity today and knowing that it's going to be Heeseung to take his sanity plus this controlling nature of the older one made him excited. And somewhere inside his head he wants to give in and make love with Heeseung today yet he is scared at the same time.

The olders look on the younger one's body and his harsh yet sometimes gentle touch on Sunoo is attracting him more towards Heeseung. He is not in control of himself, whatever Heeseung says Sunoo always end up doing that for him.

Sunoo sat down on Heeseung's lap straddling him and looking in his eyes with his hands on the older one's shoulder.

They were sitting close to eachother as there wasn't much space because of steering wheel on Sunoo's back. Sunoo literally sat down on Heeseung's length.

Heeseung parted his lips a little because of the sudden pleasure that Sunoo gave him while sitting down at the exact point of his dick, he looked at Sunoo with lust in his eyes.

Heeseung kissed Sunoo immediately without giving any warning to him he brought Sunoo's head closer to his and his hand on the younger one's waist.

He started in slow pace but became rough when he remembered how Sunoo and Sunghoon were so close to eachother laughing, giggling, holding hands and being touchy.

Heeseung kept sucking on Sunoo's lower lips and biting on it. He slipped his tongue inside Sunoo's mouth taking the lead he went harsher on him increasing the pace of kiss.

Heeseung grabbed Sunoo's waist tightly while massaging his thighs. Sunoo whimpered in pain between the kiss, he could feel the anger of the older one on the kiss and the touch on his body. The lack of breathe between the kiss was suffocating him. Sunoo couldn't understand how Heeseung isn't affected at all. How is he so good at kissing.

Sunoo stopped the older one by keeping his hand on older one's chest. Heeseung got angry at him.

Heeseung - "WHAT?" gritted his teeth and shouted.

Sunoo stuttered.

Sunoo - "I-i can't b-breathe properly plus you are hurting me hyung."

Heeseung - "Now you don't like the way I'm kissing you? Why? You want to sit on Sunghoon's lap and kiss him." said with frown.

Sunoo - "Hyung. I have been with you all the time, there's no way I'll think about doing it with someone else."

Heeseung - "So, do what I say." said in commanding tone.

This time Sunoo was the first one to make a move, he kissed Heeseung not trying to make him angry anymore.

Even though Sunoo liked doing this with older one he didn't said it.

They both kissed moving their lips in a rythm as younger one kissed Heeseung. Sunoo's hips were moving whenever he took the lead. Sunoo didn't realised that and he kept hearing Heeseung's groan and moans which he liked as well.

He stopped to catch his breathe with as Heeseung. The older one smiled and smirked biting his lower lips feeling pleasure down there whenever the younger one moved his hips.

They both wanted to do more. Sunoo wanted to continue this act with him not wanting to stop Heeseung from claiming his body.

He wanted the older one to touch him, honestly Sunoo had always fantasized about making out or making love with his bf in different places and different ways. Even though they are not in a relationship, Sunoo was willing to give his body to Heeseung.

Sunoo - "Hyung"

Heeseung - "Hmm?" hummed in response looking at younger one's exposed shoulder and neck.

Sunoo - "As long as its you-"

Sunoo stopped in the middle, trying to say further but he couldn't because of Heeseung's sudden move. He started to suck on latter's neck and behind his ears earning a loud broken moan from the younger who moved a little on the his lap feeling the erection between his legs.

Heeseung said against Sunoo's neck.

Heeseung - "Do you feel it? *smirked*
I wonder how you will react when you'll see it."

Heeseung brought his hand inside Sunoo's t-shirt touching his waist and roaming his hand all over Sunoo's back kissing his neck while giving him hickeys earning a moan from the younger.

Sunoo kept his one hand on window of the car trying to support himself and the other one on Heeseung's shoulder. He knew that the older one is leaving mark on his neck.

Heeseung looked back at Sunoo's lips brushing it with his finger. Sunoo slides his both hands towards the older one's shirt button.

He had always imagined himself opening the older's shirt and roam his hand all over Heeseung's chest and his abs, to kiss on it and touch it and leave marks on it. He wanted to satisfy the him as well, most of the time it was Heeseung who gave him pleasure but this time Sunoo wanted to do it for his hyung.

Heeseung followed Sunoo's eyes and smirked.

Heeseung - "Tell me what you were saying earlier "As long as it's me? and then?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update.
I'll make sure to upload the chapters quickly.

I have wrote the other chapter. It's on my draft and I have to change few things here and there. I'll try to upload it tonight.

Thank you for reading my book and liking my post. Keep doing that for me as it gives me inspiration to write more.
Thank you so much🌼🌼🌼

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

47.5K 2.1K 24
Sunoo and Sunghoon are often ordered to be "clingy" in front of the cameras in order to gain more fans for their group. It works. But when Sunghoon s...
35.1K 1.9K 29
[DAYDREAM SEQUEL] "Sunoo hyung," Jungwon's voice was filled with worry as soon as I accepted the call. "He's back," he paused. "What?" I stood up. So...
77.4K 3.9K 20
"using hatred to hide your feelings for him is very childish of you, sunghoon." "i do not care." sunoo thought getting a job and having money would s...
55.6K 2.7K 12
𝑺𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑻𝑢 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑢𝑢𝑲! 𝑰𝒇 π’šπ’π’– 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’ƒπ’π’π’Œ, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 π’Šπ’• π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆...