๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž- ๐‰๐ฃ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐œ๐ก...

Von taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... Mehr

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 46
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 49
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 50
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 51
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 52
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 53
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 54
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 55
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 56
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 57
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 58
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 59
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 60
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 61
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 62
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 63
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 64
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 65
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 66
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 67
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 68
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 69
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 70
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 71
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 72
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 73
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 74
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 75
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 76
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 77
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 78

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 42

1.7K 60 18
Von taigathestorm

During the night I couldn't fall asleep not of hotel's because I had gotten use to them and the hotel we were in was really nice and comfortable.

It was because I felt like I was being watched at every second. The feeling really reminded me of Sukuna. I hate to say it but sometimes when I'm with Yuji it feels overwhelming because of the fact I can feel Sukuna watching me.

I couldn't help but feel like I was in trouble or something... and that question Angel asked about me being a cursed vessel. It must be the reason why Angel is watching me now.

I'm not sure if Angel likes the fact that Hana cares for me too. I feel like Angels definitely up to something. I sat up in bed and looked at Hana who was asleep then got up out of the bed and left the room.

I looked down at my phone to see it was 3 am. I just sat against the wall of the hall and looked out at the hotel's lobby as the few people there were walking throughout the lobby.

'They look like ants from up here...' I thought. I looked at my phone then started listening to the voice recording Gojo sent me. Over and over and over and over again.

"Y/n?" I looked up to see Hana who had a worried look on her face. "Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded then put my phone down.

Hana didn't believe me and sat down next to me. "I can see you're in pain... is it because of your siblings or Gojo" Hana asked.

"Gojo" I said. "Y/n I did say I will help you... have faith. We will find your siblings then free him" Hana said. I nodded. "You should go back to sleep" Hana said.

I got up and Hana led me back to the room. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked. Hana nodded and smiled at me. I climbed into the bed with her and soon I felt myself falling asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I sat up and looked around and didn't see Hana anywhere. I got out of bed and looked around the room and paused when I realized the bathroom light was on.

'She must be in the bathroom' I thought. I was about to walk away but then I heard Hana talking to someone. I looked the the crack of the door and saw Hana was talking to angel but I couldn't hear what they were saying so I moved a little closer.

"I know it's her" I heard angel say. "How would you know for certain? I mean it's shocking but some how makes sense... but I mean even if...what are you going to do to Y/n?" Hana said.

Hana suddenly paused when Angel whispered something. Hana looked at me in the mirror and I immediately went back to the bed. I hid under the covers as I heard Hana's footsteps coming up to me.

"Y/n? Are you awake?" Hana asked. I peeked up at her. "You hungry?" She asked while smiling. I sat up and nodded. We got some food downstairs then left the hotel after eating.

I summoned divine dog and he immediately started rubbing against me. Hana looked at the dog in surprise. "Is this your dog?" She asked. "Mhm but it came from my brother's technique" I said while patting divine dogs head.

Hana smiled at divine dog. "Divine dog can you smell Megumi, Yuji, or Nobara anywhere?" I asked. Divine dog started sniffing the ground then we followed him as he started walking around.

We followed him to a building until he stopped and he sniffed the air and turned back to me then whimpered. "It's okay" I said while patting his head.

"He can't find them?" Hana asked. I shook my head and looked around. "But divine dog you smell that they were here right?" I asked. Divine dog barked at me.

"Well that's good at least! That means they might still be in the area" Hana said. I nodded. We started looking around the area but something felt off.

Angels mouth appeared on Hana's cheek. "There is something about this that is not right we should leave the area" Angel said.

"But what about Y/n's siblings?" Hana asked. "If you are in danger I am in danger Hana also I don't think her siblings would be in this area anyway" Angel said.

I looked at Hana. "Angels probably right we should go look in a different area nearby" I said. "Alright" Hana said. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw some come around the corner.

Hana turned at looked at the person who was fully dressed in black and wearing a mask. The person suddenly pulled out a large knife and threw it at us.

I was about to block the knife but Hana got in front of me and ended up getting slashed by the knife. "Hana!" I yelled. "Get out of here now!" Angel yelled.

Hana picked me up and immediately flew up and far away. We landed on a roof in the nearby area and Hana immediately put me down then started checking me.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" She asked. "Your arm" I said while pointing at the cut on her right arm. She looked at it then smiled at me. "It's okay Y/n! As long as your fine" Hana said.

I sighed and shook my head. "Please don't do that again... it wasn't necessary" I said while frowning. "I can't promise you that. You're a child Y/n" Hana said.

I put my hand over the cut Hana had and used reversed cursed technique to heal her. "Where did you learn that?" Angel asked. "Yuta" I said.

"Wow thank you Y/n!" Hana said while hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back. "Angel" Hana said while nervously smiling. "Thank you Y/n" Angel said.

"It's nothing" I said. Hana shook her head. "We can keep looking if you want! This area is not far from where your dog smelled your siblings" Hana said.

I nodded. Angel and I split up and kept looking around the area. I summoned divine dog and we started searching the building together.

"Hey divine dog... Megumi's summoned you recently right?" I asked. Divine dog barked. "Last time you saw him... was he injured?" I asked. Divine dog nuzzled up to me and I sighed.

'I'm sure he's fine now...' I thought. "Okay go on and check the area for anyone" I said. Divine dog disappeared with a black mist then a few minutes later came back and barked at me.

I rose my eyebrow when divine dog led me to a room. I looked inside to see a man inside the room who looked like the guy who recently attacked us.

I rose my eyebrow and hesitantly walked into the room. The man immediately looked at me and was about to get up but stopped and groaned in pain.

'He's injured...' I thought. I looked at divine dog who just stared at the man intently. I went up to him then snatched his mask off so I could see his face.

He had dark hair and dark eyes. The man just looked me up and down silently with a glare. "Are you here with another person?" I asked. The man looked away from me silently.

I narrowed my eyes at him then looked down at his stomach to see he had a stab wound. I looked at him again then shoved my fingers into the wound.

The man started screaming and he pushed me away. "THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He yelled at me. I put my hands over my ears.

"Are you here with someone else?" I asked. The man grunted at me then sighed. "Yeah... what? He attacked you? You can kill me if you want I'm probably gonna die anyway" He said.

I just gave him a stoic look. "I'll heal you if you answer a few questions of mine" I said. The man looked at me not believing me. "I will... I pinky promise" I said while holding my pinky out to him.

He rose his eyebrow at me then he wrapped his pinky around mine. "Fine... ask away" The man said. "Have you seen a boy with spiky hair and dark eyes or a girl with red hair and brown eyes or a boy with salmon colored hair and brown eyes?" I asked.

The man rolled his eyes. "Yeah I've met the spiky haired kid.... He was alone though, didn't see the girl you described or another boy with him..." The man said.

My eyes widened. "Is he injured? Where did he go? When di-" He cut me off. "Slow down.... No he wasn't injured he tried to kill me actually and I don't know where he went he just left me here and someone else went and started fighting him" The man said.

"When did you last see him?" I asked. "Almost 2 hours ago...." The man said. I sighed in relief and looked at divine dog who nuzzled up to me.

"You know... you look like that asshole... he your brother or something?" The man asked. "Don't call him that... Im gonna heal you now... don't make me regret it" I said.

When I healed him the man got up and picked up his knife and looked at me then looked back at the knife then put it away before crouching down to my height.

"You're not bad kid... here you go enjoy it" The man said while holding out a bar of chocolate. I rose my eyebrows. "Is it poisoned?" I asked.

"You don't want it? Alri-" I cut the man off. "No!" I said before grabbing it quickly. The man smirked at me. "Your welcome" He said.

"Y/n!" I heard Hana call out to me. "I have to go thank you for helping me. If you see the boy or girl I described please don't hurt them" I said.

"Alright... if I see them I'll tell them I saw you" the man said. I nodded then left the room with divine dog and went outside to Hana.

"Did you find the- oh my gosh you're bleeding!" Hana said while grabbing my hand. "No! It's not mine... I met someone inside who said they saw my brother and he was here about 2 hours ago so I don't think he could've gotten far" I said.

"But Y/n it's really starting to get late... we should go find somewhere to stay" Hana said. I hesitantly nodded and we left and to a hotel.

When we got to the room I washed up them went to the bed. I took out the candy bar the man gave me and opened it. Just as I was about to eat some Hana stopped me.

"Where did you get that?" She asked. "The guy who said he saw my brother gave it to me" I said. "Well first off all no sugar! And secondly it could be poisoned" Hana said while taking it and putting it in the trash.

I sighed and crossed my arms. "I'm just looking out for you Y/n" Hana said. I sighed and nodded before laying down. I looked at my phone and saw the no service sign in the corner of the screen then sighed.

'I will find you guys....' I thought.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.9K 137 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
4.9K 177 13
Yuji Itadori vs Megumi Fushiguro x Reader Second & third person point of view The female reader takes the place of Nobara in this story as the third...
72.3K 1.5K 15
"๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š" โ†ณ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™...
416K 15.3K 37
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Where a cursed girl is trapped along with many sorcerers and other curses. Based on Manga. Boo...