Seraphic (atwow)

By Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 21

81 1 0
By Softly_Blessed21

Cyrus demanded that Catleya be checked out as soon when they landed on the base. She was clearly not harmed physically but the humans were scared of raging male avatar who threatened to their lives if they didn't look at her.

She was laid on the table waiting for the okay to leave. Sitting up when she heard the door seeing a familiar face walk through caused her to jump off the table and tackle the person in a tight hug.

"Look at you you're all grown up now." Howe smiles at the girl who wasn't the same little girl she first met but now a beautiful woman.

"I've missed you Dr. Howe." "Oh child I've missed you. I was wondering when I was gonna see you." Howe did a full check up as Catleya told her everything that happened while she was away and what happened on the mission making Howe frown but stay quiet.

Suddenly the door opened as the sound of pounding feet entering the room making the two women look towards the door. "Where is she?" " Is She okay?" "Excuse me you don't have authorization to be in here." Catleya laughs at Lee and Marcos faces while Howe was getting onto them like they were children but they push her out the way attacking her into a hug.

"I can't breathe let go" they quickly let go of her making Marcos smacks her arm. "Ow!" "You're away from us one day and you're already in sick bay!" Putting his hands on his hip like a disappointed mother as Lee hummed in agreement.

"I'm fine it's just dad being over dramatic he threatened the staff into making me get a check up" She rolls her eyes at the shared looked Lee and Marcos grave each other hearing her call Cyrus dad.

Lee shoves Marcos out the way making him knock into a table. "You bitch" "shut up before I beat your ass again how are you doing up?" Lee put a finger up making her focused on it worried how the mission effected her.

"Dr Howe am I okay to leave?" Giving her best puppy dog eyes. "Yes but Leya if you need to talk I'm here plus we need to catch up sometime." Nodding she quickly hugs her before grabbing the pair by their hands pulling them out of the room.

"I saw Jake today." They stopped walking staring her down. "And?" Lee asked as she looks at Marcos who held the same worried look.

"We made eye contact then he took off running." She kept walking to where spider was being held. Avoiding the conversation Marcos tells them what the general did to spider almost killing him if Quaritch didn't step in.

All watching Quaritch try to get spider to help him find Jake trying be friendly. "Damn The RDA really has a thing for absent fathers." Marcos jokes making Lee smack him "Shut up you dick Catleya's is different he doesn't even knows she's exist." Catleya sighs being exhausted by everything heading back to her own room. "I'll see you guys later."

From outside of her room you could hear music playing but if someone listened closely you can hear someone reading.

Cyrus was crammed on her bed while she laid on his chest. But the small space didn't bother them it remind them of Earth and their small apartment.

Cyrus stopped reading the book making her get up so he could get up and stretch his body. Walking over the desk that held her jewelry box along with other items from her childhood home. Pulling the jewelry out lecturing about how she should be to wearing them. "It grabs too much attention and might get in the way."

Cyrus shakes his head handing them to her. Starts playing with her hair trying to braid it. Saying he still can do it even though he had to restart a few times since her hair was a lot longer and thicker. While she puts on the jewelry.

He gives up after the five time and started joking around with her till a knock interrupts them. She gets up answering the door while Cyrus moves to the side of her.

"Colonel is everything okay?" She steps back letting him inside. "I need to speak with you" Colonel walks in seeing Cyrus leaning on the wall looking him up and down. "I need to speak to you alone." Cyrus was about to tell him no. Catleya stopped him telling it was okay making him leave while Quaritch sits on her bed picking up the book that was still sitting there.

She turns the music off sitting at the small desk. "What did you need to talk to me about sir?" She watches his ears twitch at the sound of her jewelry clinking as she was fidgeting.

"You can call me Miles when it's just us. I need you to befriend spider and have him tell you where Jake Sully is." He says without a care in the world no regard to the boy completely dropping the whole friendly facade he had earlier. She frowns at him which causes him to press his lips together in annoyance.

Tracing the tattoos on her wrists keeping her eyes on them. "Why would I do that to him? He's done nothing to me." Colonel gets up and squats infront of her. She tries to back up from him feeling wary of the man remembering Lee telling her of his behavior when he was a human.

He gets close grabbing her face making her look at him. "Because I'm the only thing that stands between General Ardmore using you as lab rat or just killing you." Letting go of her face pushing it slightly back making her turn away from him completely. He gets up making his way to leave the room but stops when she starts speaking.

"You know you keep saying you're not like the old Miles Quaritch But in reality you are him every bit of him." She spits the words with disgust. He stood up straighter trying to show her words didn't affect him. But she watched as his tail sway back and forth showing she got underneath his skin. it but it did make his heart fill with guilt at her words.

He knew in the back of his mind that he really couldn't stop Ardmore if she wanted to get rid of the two kids but he need the kids to help. He doesn't say anything just walks out the door. She holds her face feeling it sting rubbing it to soothe the pain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 2.2K 36
Life wasn't too easy for people who felt like they left alone while people around the world, but they do feel belong while they were in the other wor...
8.8K 360 18
"𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘕𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦." Life in Awa'atlu was as predictable as the way water flowed across...
57.6K 1.3K 23
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕜𝕪. Ayn'at--the daughter of a Na'vi warrior and an earthling sc...
934 31 13
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃"- 𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫...