A Heart To Be Heard (A Freenb...

By loveissara

A story of Freen Sarocha Chankimha 🐰 and Rebecca Patricia Armstrong 🍼💪(or sometimes Armweak too🧋). 🦋 "B... More

Characters Introduction 🌷
Guest Appearance 🌷
An untold story from the past 🌷
Stories from the past🌷
P'Freen met her N'Beck 🌷
A migraine and sadness 🌷
People who matters 🌷
Sidewalk and tears 🌷
Sidewalk and tears 🌷🌷
Meeting your enemies before meeting her parents 🌷
Armstrong's are here 🌷
You are mine Beck 🌷
Sky, why are you so sad? 🌷
Your P'Freen will be your umbrella becbec 🌷
I make memories with my mommy and daday 🌷
You eat like a baby 🌷
Our name is not Becky Rebeca Armstrong 🌷
Freenbeck always 🌷🤍
In love with her smiles 🌷
Love yourself 🌷
Our heart is always right, right?🌷
Kiss it better BB 🌷
P'Freen is daday🌷
A birthday bash 🌷
Just a sneak peek 🗝️
Charm, lanterns and you🌷
A love worthy 🌷
Take my hand, and take my life too🌷
Good morning sweetheart🌷
Baby can you stay for a minute? 🌷
A "scorching kiss" ? 🌷
A pinky promise 🌷
We did it baby 🌷
Someone who is not me🌷
A bath together 🌷
A bath together 🌷🌷
All about tonight 🌷
An angels birthday 🌷
Whisper me a love song baby 🌷
Sweet sweet Strawberries 🌷
Lovers in London 🌷
We keep this love in photographs 🌷🌷
Hey handsome 🌷
Haters gonna hate, so what? 🌷
Fu****g finally🌷
Just give me your forever 🌷
You look........distracting? 🌷
Out and very very proud 🌷
We NEED To Talk 🌷
Nothing's gonna change my love for you 🌷
Starving by Hailee Steinfeld🌷
It's not your fault 🌷
You fight for your love 🌷
A process of healing 🌷
In my end is my beginning 🌷
In my end is my beginning 🌷🌷
Epilogue 🌷
Epilogue🌷🌷

We keep this love in photographs 🌷

2.1K 80 16
By loveissara

A/N:

So on 27 June something happened that was like, something that moved my soul.

As you might know, it was N'Becks movie, LLL premier night. A very very important day for that adorable and incredible woman. Everyone was there to support her. Her family, friends and us too. So how could P'Freen stay back?

It was obvious and P'Freen also hinted that she would be there. But no one expected that she would specially ask the director to let her go on stage. 

Yes, when the announcer asked who would like to give N'Beck flowers, P'Freen stood up proudly, a brightest smile on her face, making her way to her Nong among the crowd, holding the eternal flowers. 

Yes, the important thing to notice here is that, she gave the handmade flowers. Which had lilies, roses and tulips. In one interview, she told that as N'Beck likes Roses, she would always give her Roses and lilies whenever it will be her turn to give her flowers. And of course she included some pat of her too; the tulips.

The smile on N'Becks face was so bright and precious. It seemed like any moment she would cry. Out of happiness.

(Translation:

Congratulation!
"Congratulations na ka, Nong sao. For the first movie, Keng mak. May you continue to grow. I will always support you. always encourage you. always beside you na ka.")

I just want to say that, witnessing that moment just overwhelmed my heart so much. It was good to see; that there are the people like P'Freen and N'Beck who exist and who gives so much importance to the relationship they have. It's pure and both of them just are ready to give everything to each other. But we all know P'Freen is more down for her N'Beck but that's not the point. The point is that relationship is what encourages me to write more and more about them.

I try to portray their love in the purest way possible. I hope you are enjoying the story.

Stay happy and stay blessed.

Enjoy !!!

P'Freens POV

So, for the past few days, we would wake up in different places. Sometimes in motels or sometimes in luxury suits; but this would be my view. 

For every morning.

As soon as I would open my eyes, she would be there, standing next to window, looking at the sunrises and most of times, dressed my cloths.

And I, would be looking at her. Thinking. In dark winter mornings, or in short winter afternoons, in summer or in rainy days, how much I want this view in my life, forever.

And as soon as she would notice I am awake too, instead of going elsewhere, she would close the curtains back and would slipped back into bed. And in spite of the early hours, she would ask to talk until sun is fully shining in the blue sky outside. With the butterfly kisses and close cuddles we would spend our mornings.

 📷

And with so many other utterly irresistible charms she has, one of them is this. That dimple below her twinkling eyes. And one one left cheek.  

So, whenever I would say something silly, the little laugh lines around those delicious eyes would form turning into the pleasant smile, and that cute dimple would make an appearance in her rosy cheeks, which would give her smile irresistible charm. And those dark brown eyes would sparkle like sapphires in her pretty face, killing me slowly. Making me feel like, I just can die any moment. 

But it was me to make her smile like that. So how was she to blame? With her dimples and those sparkling eyes?

She is so beautiful – and so utterly unaware of  this charm of hers.

The only thing she should know that; it doesn't matter how much it makes my heart beat faster or how many times I think I would just loose my breath, to be able to witness of her smiles, I would do it again and again.

📷

IT doesn't matter that we almost spent our entire time together; it always feels like it's still not enough. Cause the more time I spend with her, the more I would discover something new about her; which would just make me fall for her more, harder than before.

And one of that is, this.  

Her biting her straw. Between her teeth. 

Whenever she is shy. Or if I would just simply compliment her.

She would lower her eyes, cheeks tainted pink and a slow smile would work its way across her face and into her eyes. And she would lightly bite her straw.

It leaves me with no words, just smile on my lips and my mind completely lost into her thoughts. How can she do it? To my poor heart?

I am hopeless.

📷

Every time we would get ready to go out. She would wear something that is her and something that belongs to me. And if her petite, shapely body would be clothed in jeans and a tank top, she would always elongate their frames by wearing my jackets. Jacket fits closely and isn't too long.

Every time something petite, pretty, cute and with fluttering eyelashes would come lurking in the living room while I would be there; waiting for her.

This women is a sweetheart.At the same time, the in the mirror she is beyond gorgeous, the combination of shimmering seductiveness and cool beauty stunning. 

📷

Its crazy how her look changes. And no matter what she does it always looks beautiful. 

Sometimes she is captured with no makeup and messy hair; while those photos look like they could appear in a fashion magazine. She would simply pull her hair into a chignon, which is much like a bun, leave it a little messy for a look that's more modern than Princess. 

Elegant but beautiful. 

Which would make anyone stop in tracks and compel to look twice. No matter what; you cannot just help it. You just have to.

 The look, that............Teasing others generously.

📷

You have an angel here? Yes I confirm an angel has fallen in my arms.  

With just one look, I  knew her as an Angel. And I was able to confirm that my Angel was not only bright, but brave and beautiful.

And even she might look simple or easy but she is not fragile, she is not weak. 

She does not need anyone to tell her what to do.

She can take care of herself, she can fight her own battle and she can win it, I am sure of that. As her other half, I just want to be there. When she will fight her battel I wanna stand beside her, encourage her and ensure her that I am always by her side. Through hell or heaven, whether that path is full of roses or thorns and stones, no matter how much easy or hard it is, I will be ready to fight, along with her, for her, and her only.

Well she uses her angle look to make me do anything for her.

I still remember one of our conversations early in the morning, when as always she was lying on my chest drawing random patterns on my exposed stomach while I was running my fingers on her back.

"You said yesterday, that you can do anything for me." She was talking and with that her cool breath was hitting my skin sending tingling sensation through my body. I let out a sigh, put my arm under my head giggling at her random sentence.

"Yes I did." She lifted her head looking up at me, while I was looking at the ceiling. "What you can do?"

I thought for a moment, she is so wise, I cannot interpret sometime what's going on inside her sharp mind, so plying safe is the only way out of it. "Anything that you want. And anything that I need to do, even though you won't say it."

She thought for a moment too, and our room filled with silence. Suddenly she made her way upon me supporting herself with her arms making me look at her, "IS there any limit to that?"

I just smiled at her, putting her hair behind her ear, which was falling in front of her eyes. "No. There is no limit for that. You want something materialistic? Done. Anything that's you think not possible? Just say the word, I will find a way to make it happen. Whatever you want, it will happen."

She licked her lips looking straight in my eyes, "What if I want to be a Queen? Will you buy a Kingdome for me?"

I just close my eyes out of frustration, cause I have no idea about where this conversation is going. I opened them again, finding this kitten still looking at me with those curious eyes. It automatically brought smile to my lips and put my arm on her waist, "You are my queen and you already own my heart. Still if you want, I will.." She interrupt me in between smiling down at me.

"Ok I know, you can do anything. So only thing I want is... I was thinking, since we are already in Bora Bora, why don't we go for...........shark diving?" I knew it. This cheeky kitten. She knows, there is no way in the world I would do that.

I just fake yawn and close my eyes, "Oh my god. I am so sleepy......" but she groaned and shook my shoulders with both of her hands.

"No....I know you are not sleepy........babe....wake up........you always avoid this........babe..." Nope. She might love that creature dearly, but no.

   📷

I don't have any words for this.

She is breathtakingly beautiful. Case closed.

Just wanna say; I have won in life.

📷

Well for first; I knew she loved pink. She'd would always wear pale pink, as innocent as the flowers. But as the time pass by, I came to know that SHE IS PINK SICK. She has this whole collection of her favourite toys; all in pink. And not only that, most of the stuff in her bedroom is, pink.

For first, I didn't like that colour much. Because I used to think that it's unnecessarily bright and happy. You know, sometime it's just, its irritating. And there is voice inside us that says, "please just leave me with my sadness."

That's why, I used to have most of my cloths and things in white, grey or black. It represented me. Plain and simple.

But she changed it completely. Couse now I don't avoid pink. Infect, whenever I see something in pink, I think of her, and I cannot help myself but buy it. I think its cute. Or it would look good on her. And our room, now occupied by the pink. My wardrobe, working desk, towels, even the Band-Aids, they are now hello kitty one.

And me, well I am kind of happy, who this adorable intruder just came and took over. I have begun to like the pink.

There is no limit to how much she has changed me. Turing my grey life into bright and beautiful pink.

📷

And this is how my every night would be. Her crawling on bed and act like a snuggly cat. While demand for cuddles.

📷

I cannot really decide if I love or hate this. The thing that how much of a tease she is.

I don't want say more about it, it gets me frustrated, and she enjoys that. I have experienced it, entirely, through this entire trip.

📷

I love it when we hold hands. While walking the streets, when I help her to walk down the stairs, while I am sitting beside her, when we watch movies, while we are just sitting and chilling, whenever we are looking at the sky, talking our hearts out.

And while we are about to sleep.

I love the feeling of it. To see how perfectly her delicate hands fits in mine.

They are meant to be. Holding on it tightly. 

📷

We have visited so many places; but I think her most favourite one was that amusement park.

And god those crazy rides. It was only two of us, so I had to accompany her. My soul almost left my body. Through the whole ride I couldn't help but prey.

I love this woman, I do, so much. But this? God no.

I would make sure, for another trip to amusement parks, others would be with us too. Either her Mami Heng or Mami Nam. I have to. Then they can take their kid to those, life threatening rides.

And I guess she has already planned to take Heng for that shark diving. Well good for him. I am not gonna spoil this fun by telling him in advance. I think I should gift them those tickets to that place. Yes that sounds good.

📷

How my heart would be full of happiness just to see her.

I cannot stop myself from taking her pictures. It's like every moment we spent together; if we are talking or just standing in silence, we are living in the present or thinking about our future, whether we are looking at each other or just staring in front of us, I just wanna keep each and every moment, stored, captured. I think this will be the only way I would be able to stop that time there. And also, when this time will pass, these will be the reminders and reasons of our happiness.

And her smiles. God her smiles. How precious they are? I cannot imagine a day without them. Its kind of scary, how much I have grown a habit and a desire to be with her. And to not having her by my side, that mere thought, sends chills though my body out of fear. I don't..........I cannot live without her.

And for her, I just want happiness. Nothing else.

If in the past anyone would have ask me something like, "would you let go of someone you love?" I would have answered a yes. Without any second thoughts. But with her? Its different. I wanna fight, for us. Even if I will have to fight against her....I mean its kind hard to explain. Because I know her, she would....I mean her heart is so....she is so easy to.......access. I don't even know if it's a right word for it. But in the past, I saw it happen with that crazy boy and her. Its not her fault, that she thinks about other people, a little bit too much, than I do, I would say. Cause for other than people who are closest to me and her, I like to keep it practical.

But its also something that I am proud of her. Because, even this world, the amount of toxicity in it, her heart is still so pure.

And now that she has me, she doesn't have to worry; because now, I have made it as my duty to protect her, at any cost.

📷

The weather in Paris was glorious. I had so many things to look at in front of me.

The pure blue sky, the dazzling sunset, the beautiful city, so many flowers surrounding us, softly waving with that cold breeze. But none of it was able to make my eyes drift away from her. Even thought she was enjoying her time looking at the scene; I was busy looking at her. Her every move. Her eves step.

Whatever it is, I am not coming out of it. Nope! Not a fat chance.

📷

I have seen many forms of her.

Sometimes, its elegant.

Dressed in sundresses. Paired with flats and that messy bun.

Or some sexy black dress with a that bold red lipstick. Alluring me. Making me lose my control over myself. 

I fell in love with her innocence. And I fell in love with her boldness.

And everyone of them; had the same effect. Each and every one of it was able to make my heart beat faster with same speed. The chilis on my spine, the dry throat, the swat and the urge to wrap her in my embrace.

Same.

Everything. Just same.

📷

Milk tea. Oh god, how can I forget about that?

For every city we have visited, we tasted milk tea there. In all available flavours. Whether she would know them or not. It doesn't matter. She would at least give it a taste. Still she won't be satisfied.

She still isn't.

The only advantage of it other than making her happy is............it gets her hyper. A sugar high. Makes her energetic. So much. Which most of the time; is in my favour....

But I have to stop give into her puppy eyes and lower her sugar intake. God help me.

 📷

I have met so many people in my life. But I have never come across someone as her. As hardworking as her. And as beautiful as her. Her qualities are not something that I can list. They are beyond the numbers or I can count.

I never have and I don't think I will ever find any reason why I love her this much.

And I thinks that's the thing about it. 

I don't need any. I just do. 

I feel alive with her, I just do. 

I feel happy with her, I just do. 

I wanna be with her every day, I just do. 

I wanna take care of her like no one else, I just do. 

I wanna love her till my last breath, I will.

📷

"I love to watch her walk away." I never understood the meaning of it. What exactly it refers to.

But for us, I do it. I do. I do love her walk, in front of me, with her angel wings spread fully, ready to fly. And I, as her support system, ready to catch if she falls and encourage her to try again, and take a greatest flight.

That's what it means.

 📷

I don't really know what the future hold for me. But I have only wish that; there will be US in it.

I don't care what I will have to sacrifice my time, everything I own or myself. I am ready to do it. With just a blink of an eye. Just to make sure of her happiness.

I am ready to go through hell if it means to put a single smile on her face.

There are so many realizations I came across, during this trip.

And one of them was, I am never letting her go. No matter what. Because I cannot live without her. She is my happiness, my love, my life. No one will be able to ever take her place in my heart. Ever.

I will fight. If I have to. I will fight till my last breath, against this whole godd**n world. For her. For us.

👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼

A/N:

So while writing this chapter I have noticed that both Knun Mon and N'Beck are both entirely different personalities.

Sure they have some of the best qualities, no doubt in that. But think about it, whenever it's asked to Beck if she would forgive or wait for someone after breaking her heart. Her answer is always a No.

So if it was Beck and Khun Sam might have did that to her, she would have definitely left for England. Her words not mine.

She does not forgive people.

Well I am just like her, what I can say.
We don't easily get mad but if we do, there is no way it will go back to how it was.

Hugs for everyone 🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8K 48
Freen Sarocha Chankimha was only 9 years old when her life turned upside down because of Mr. Armstrong, a wealthy politician in Thailand and a famous...
242K 10K 61
Freen Sarocha is Thailand's richest business woman who unfortunately gets into a car accident which leaves her in coma for weeks. Becky Armstrong, a...
75.9K 1.8K 30
okay so babies as I said from now on this story will be continued from where I left .... from part 26.....and for those who haven't read the pervious...
158K 7.4K 72
This story is about a young girl named becky.. and her quest to find what happened to her favourite drawing teacher freen sarocha Chankimha. in this...