Wrong number |Kiribaku|

By Exploski_Riot

๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’‡๐’‡. ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’†๐’๐’…... More

"Kaminari bruh.."
Monkey in a tree, Scratchin ass.
One sad blonde, One angry blonde.
A party with alcohol, Music, and possibly sex..
โ™กRed meets Orangeโ™ก
Wood to a hungry flame
Pool Party (NSFW)
Shut me the fuck up with a kiss

ยคDancing in Redยค

255 14 5
By Exploski_Riot

Kirishimas POV:

As soon as a popular song comes on Jiro and Kaminari look at each other and smile.

"Were dancing to this song baby.." Kaminari suggests before standing up to grab Jiros hands, swaying his hips. Jiro laughed and took Kaminari's hand as she kissed him lazily.
And then they disappeared in the crowd leaving Bakugo and Kirishima at the bar.

"So your the fucker that made me play Roblox huh?"

Bakugo spoke up with a shit eating grin.
Kirishima smiled back.

"Well if I remember correctly you were having a blast" Kirishima said and looked down when Bakugo moved his knee, making their knees brush together ever so slightly.

"Yeah I like to bully kids"

Bakugo replied before taking a swig of his drink.

"I told you it would be fun" Kirishima said with a shrug.

He took this time to really take a look at the blonde stranger and he wasn't that bad looking if anything he was quiet handsome. He had black ripped jeans on that were a little tight making his thighs look better than they should. He wore a tye-dyed hoodie with the colors orange and black on them and a black hat on that was wore backwards. He had beautiful red eyes and a nose piercing and if Kirishima wasn't mistaken he saw a tongue piercing aswell.

Kirishima on the other hand had only two piercings. His belly button and his nose. Kirishima wore black leggings with a Crimson Riot shirt. He tied is red and black flannel around his waist earlier due to the heat.

Kirishima took this time to be a bit playful so he grabbed the hat Bakugo was wearing and put it on his head instead. Thank god he had his hair down.

"What the fuck was that for?"
Bakugou looked as if he had just stepped on a lego.

"What...? Don't I look good handsome?"

Kirishima said with a wink and a smile.

"No you look stupid as fuck" Bakugou said as he took his hat back and flipped it backwards again.

"Your just mad I look better than you" Kirishima grinned and looked down at Bakugo's lime margarita.

"When did you even order that?"
Kirishima said now wanting a margarita.

"I ordered it minutes ago before you showed up"

Kirishima didn't say anything in return but called a worker over. The girl he called over to take his order started to flirt with him...She was fine Kirishima couldn't lie.

She was a latino and had long wavy black hair with these blue eyes.

"What can I get you pretty boy?"
She said with a wink

Yeah....She was very hot

"Can I have a Strawberry Margaritta with lemons?" He asked knowing they like to make and mix drinks here considering he just walked past a guy with two Bloody Mary's and what looked like to be Dr.Pepper mixed in with them...Which he sure would taste bad but he probably got it for the feeling not the taste.

"Sure thing" She said as she walked off

Kirishimas eyes landed on Kaminari and Jiro in the crowd and they looked so beautiful together. Kaminari had his hands on her waist and Jiro had her back facing him moving her hips while laughing...They both were clearly out of it but Jiro knew how to move her body around for sure. The purple and yellow lights hit them perfectly making Kaminaris hair look gold in the purple light. Jiro looks hot in the yellow lighting...It was almost like a sunset was setting on her skin.

"They look fucking hot together huh?"

Kirishima heard Bakugo whisper next to him.

"Yeah, I kinda want that with a girl ya know?

"Fuck yeah...Kaminari is so damn lucky to have a girl like that"

Kirishima smiled at that...
"Not to flex or anything but the bartender here is hot as fuck and she was all over me a minute ago"

Bakugo scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Who would wanna hit on you? And besides, this bartender your talking about can't be that good looki-"

Before Bakugou could finish his sentence the hot latina came back over, Handing Kirishima his ordered drink. He didn't miss the note she slid under the cup.

"Damn she's hot-"

He hears Bakugou say next to him.
Kirishima laughs and grabs the note before noticing a phone number.

"Yeah and I just got her number" Kirishima said, winking at Bakugou once more

"You lucky son of a bitch"

Bakugo starts laughing again.

Minutes pass and the latina girl comes back over when Bakugo asks her to.

"Whiskey." Bakugo basically demands and the girl just nods and leaves

Kirishima could of sworn he saw Bakugo take a peek at her ass when she left.

"How the hell can a ugly ass redhead pull a sexy ass latina?"

Bakugo asks, looking over at Kirishima.

"I got the looks man...You gotta admit I'm actually very hot and I got the body too"

"You got the body huh? Yeah I bet you have a small ass penis tho" Bakugo tilted his head back and let out a laugh that made the inside of Kirishimas stomach melt.

"Dude...If you think eight inches is small then so be it"

Kirishima said with a shrug and he hears Bakugou laugh next to him

"Eight inches my ass"

Kirishima just chuckles and shrugs.

"I could prove it to you.."

The moment he says that a nice slow song comes on. Oh...Kirishima wants to dance right about now.

"Wanna dance?" Kirishima asked as he stuck his hand out for Bakugou to take

Bakugo looks him up and down before chuckling.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Bakugo asked through hooded eyes and the smell of alcohol left his body as he sighed into his cup of whiskey

"Look around us" Kirishima said and sure enough everyone else in the party was surrounding the dance floor with a partner but they were dancing slowly, hands were on waists and around shoulders as they slowly swayed to the music.

"We look dumb ass hell up here"
Kirishima said, looking Bakugo dead in the eyes. Bakugo lets out a sigh and stands up, walking into the crowd of dancers. He then turns Kirishima's way and holds up two fingers together, Moving them towards himself...A signal for Eijiro to follow his lead..

So he does.

They dissappeared into the crowd and Bakugo moves his hands to Kirishimas waist and swayed ever so slowly. Kirishima had never danced before and he was probably bad at it but there was no backing out now so he complied by wrapping his arms around Bakugous shoulders and started to sway with him. Everything was a little to close to perfect. Bakugo was a complete stranger at first but now he was slow dancing with Kirishima like they'd known each other forever. It was almost like they both knew they weren't going to remember a thing tomorrow.

God the way those red lights hit Bakugos face...Making his already red eyes sparkle. A smirk forms on Bakugo's lips and Kirishima wants to remember everything.

Kirishima started to laugh until he felt Bakugo move his head on Kirishimas shoulder...

Kirishimas insides did 100 flips at once.
He could feel Bakugos warm breath hit his neck, Sending a shiver through every nerve in Kirishimas body. Bakugo smelled like sweet exspensive colone and melted carmel against his skin. Kirishima took in a deep breath and tried to tell himself this was okay...
He knew that he was bisexual and that he really didn't know what he was doing due to all this alcohol in his system.

He won't remember tomorrow...

Which makes this right..

Right?

As the music kept going and they kept swaying Kirishima couldn't help himself so he rested his head on the other side of Bakugo's shoulder aswell and let out a long sigh he didn't know he was holding in.

In return Bakugo's grip on his waist tightened a bit.

The song was very pleasant and the lights were very pretty. Kirishima spotted Kaminari and Jiro, They were swaying to the music while they were kissing and Kaminari must have said something funny because she laughed against his lips before kissing him again.

God they were so perfect together...

As Kirishima kept looking around he noticed how everyone had a partner and was swaying with them like they were all soulmates and were just meant to be together.

Kirishima felt Bakugo move his head off of his shoulder to look at Kirishima..

Eye contact.

Kirishima looked into his eyes and found himself smiling a bit. He looked so fucked and tired, Kirishima knew he had enough for tonight so he dragged Bakugo out of the crowd and back to the bar to sit down.

The song came to an end and he sent Jiro a text saying that he was going to take a Taxi instead of driving with her drunk ass.

He grabbed Katsuki's hand and decided to take him home safely too...

Bakugo just let Kirishima lead him.

"Bakugo where do you live?"
Kirishima asked when they finally got in a Taxi.

Bakugo looked at the Taxi driver through lidded eyes

"The apartments near the Coffee shop up ahead to the left"

Kirishima knew exactly where that was but would probably forget that tomorrow.

He then told the taxi driver where he lived aswell.

The drive to Bakugos apartment was very long...Probably not but it felt like forever.

Kirishima found it okay to try and take a nap...God he was so fucked

As soon as unconsciousness was about to take over him he felt weight on his shoulder and something soft touch his neck.

He looked over and noticed Bakugo resting his head on his shoulder, Dead asleep and his fluffy blonde hair at Kirishima's neck...
The more he saw his fluffy hair the more he just wanted to run his fingers through it but Bakugou would most likely kill him afterwards so he decided against it.
------------------------------------------------------------

As Kirishima opened his door he saw Mina passed out on the couch and Darby no where to be seen. Which means she has probably been hiding all day and didn't come out to eat.

Kirishima sighs and takes his shoes off by the door and hangs his keys on the handle next to said door.

"Darby?" As soon as Darby hears Kirishimas voice she crawls out from under his bed and runs to him, Her little paws making little soft noises with each step.

As soon as she sees him her little bobbed tail wags extremely fast and she begins jumping at his feet.

Kirishima picks her up and holds her close to his chest, Kissing her small forehead before making his way to the kitchen.

He puts her down and grabs both of her bowls. Pouring cold water in one and adding fresh can food in the other.
As she eats it he turns on the stove and grabs a pan.
He puts butter in the said pan and watches it melt, Then he grabs 2 pieces of bread and adds cheese in the middle before placing that in the pan carefully. He then grabs a spatula, flipping it ever so often. Even though grilled cheese is considered breakfast...Kirishima is craving it.

"That smells delicious"
He hears Mina say from behind him.
As soon as she speaks he feels Darby hide behind his legs.

"Do you want one?"

"Yes pretty please" She replies, smiling..

As Kirishima grabs 2 more pieces of bread and another slice of cheese he feels Darby go back to her bowl, drinking her water.

Mina must have went back to watching TV or sleeping.

Kirishima takes his grilled cheese out of the pan and places it on a plate while he adds more butter for Minas grilled cheese

He can hear the sound of Darby's collar as she moves around the house wherever she's going.

Kirishima flips the grilled cheese and once it's done he adds it to a separate plate and makes his way to the living room.

He takes a seat next to Mina as she grabs hers and starts munching. She keeps her eyes on the TV looking obviously very interested in whatever she's watching. Kirishima looks up to the TV to see
The Amazing World Of Gumball from Cartoon Network playing.

He scoffs but finds himself watching it with her.

Out of the corner of his eye he sees Darby walk outside her doggy door to go use the bathroom.
Kirishima indeed did a very good job at training her. Soon he hears the door open and long and behold Jiro walks in and trips over, dropping her phone on the floor. Kirishima and Mina both get up to help her.

"She's out of it.." He hears Mina say from beside him.

Yeah, no shit? He wants to say..

"Ya think?" He replies with instead.

He picks Jiro up and drags her to her room.

He places her on the bed and turns the light off.
He then makes his way back and sees Darby sniffing Mina which shocks him quite a bit. It makes sense considering she has known Mina for awhile.
He watches as Mina pets her and gives Darby a piece of her grilled cheese. Kirishima yawns and makes his way to his room, but he leaves the door open for Darby. He turns on his fan and turns the light off. As he falls asleep he hears Darby's collar making noise before she jumps on the bed and snuggles her way in between his legs, Falling asleep not to long after.

In the middle of the night he hears the door close indicating that Mina must have left to go back home.

------------------------------------------------------------
Word count- 2313

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 23.3K 44
๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜;...
166K 5.9K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
3.8K 143 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
45.7K 1.7K 17
ใƒ‰ใใŸ แตƒ หขแต’แต˜หกแตแตƒแต—แต‰ สทสฐแต’ สทแตƒหขโฟ'แต— แตแต‰แตƒโฟแต— แต—แต’ แต‡แต‰ ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฑ (๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ.) ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ