Psycho Mafias Serenity

By My_Red_Hearts

Hi RedHearts, This is my first ever book, I don't know what I did here. English is not my first language so b... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Characters-2
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part-36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
42- Nightmare
43-Periods
Part-44
45- Auction
46- Auction
Part-47
48- Truth
Part- 49
Part- 50
Part - 51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part - 60
Part-61
Part-62
100k
Part-63
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part- 74
Part-78
Part-75
Part-76
Part-77
Part -79
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3
Bonus-4 (last chapter)

Part 35

2.4K 144 10
By My_Red_Hearts

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Lorenzo pov:

I don't know why Belkov sons are behaving weird the way they are looking at my angel, the way they wanted to initiate the words with her is making me angry, but I respect Belkov and I will do anything for him which is stopping me from killing that Belkov sons.

They have been with us and helped us when no one there for us, so I am sliding this away but if they continue to approach my angel then I need to forget my respect for them.

Now we are sitting in a table along with Belkov and his sons, my baby is sitting between me and fernando. I looked at her and smiled as she is whispering something in Fernando's ear making him chuckle.

" So lorenzo everything is fine in your life right? If you face any problem just tell me " I heard belkov making me snap my head towards him. I smiled a little and nodded at him.

" We are fine mr.Belkov when there is our angel with us our lives will just bright up like that " I said and looked at Serenity adoringly. I kissed her forehead and caressed her hair, she smiled at me.

" Ofcourse angel like her will only brighten up lives " Belkov said while looking at my baby with smile. I then noticed Dimitri and his brothers are glaring at me, I frowned thinking why they are looking at me like that. But shrugged it off and gave my full attention to my angel's blabbering.

After sometime We have talked about some business with Belkov and also he have asked about Serenity, we have told him how we have found her. Belkov became happy knowing finally she is with us.

Then I noticed Dimitri is signalling something to Belkov. I frowned, Do they have something to talk with us? I thought and looked at Belkov who is gulping down his saliva.

" Mr.Belkov is it something you want to tell us " Fernando asked as I felt he also sensed something wrong. Belkov looked at us and smiled nervously making me look at him with frown.

" Umm I actually wanted to as-ask you guys something " Belkov said making me look at him keenly.

" Yes Mr.Belkov you can ask us anything we vow you, you have saved us we will never ever forget that " Carlo said with smile while me and Fernando nodded our heads in aggrement.

" Umm not here can we talk personally somewhere " Belkov said making me think for sometime, after few seconds I nodded at him and looked at my baby.

" Baby we wi- " I was cut off by my angel.
" You guys can go I will wait for you here " My baby said with smile, I smiled widely and pecked her forehead.

" I love you soo much princess " I whispered and kissed her crown, then Fernando and Carlo kissed her cheeks.

" Baby if you feel bored or you feel uncomfortable call one of us we will be infront of you within a second ok?" Fernando said while caressing her hair, she nodded her head and smiled at us.

Then we left to upstairs room to discuss.

Author pov:

All have settled in the luxurious sofa, Belkov is being nervous for the first time in his life, while his sons are glaring at him for making things late.

" Mr.Belkov you can ask us anything we will give you without asking a question in return " Lorenzo said with smile. Belkov also smiled looking at him and took a breath and opened his mouth.

" Sons few years ago when you guys approached me for help, I saw the fire in your eyes to destroy the whole world for your sister and protect her with your lives. And I have took a promise that time in return for helping you guys, Today I wanted to utilise that promise and ask you something " Belkov said with a small smile.

" Mr.Belkov you can ask us anything except our lives, because we belong to our angel " Fernando said while looking at him, his eyes showed unlimited love for his princess

Belkov sons clentched their jaws hearing that, they just wanted to slit Rodrigos throat and take their babygirl with them but they are controlling their rage thinking about Serenity, they don't want Serenity to hate them. They wanted her love and they will do anything to gain that.

" Serenity is so lucky to get you guys " Belkov said with smile, Carlo shook his head.

" No Mr.Belkov we are lucky to have an angel like
her in our lives" Carlo said with wide smile, Belkov nodded at him and cleared his throat to come to the main point. Before he could tell them the room echoed with phone ring.

Lorenzo looked at the call and smiled widely, he stood up immediately, everyone looked at lorenzo with frown except Fernando and Carlo as they know who can make them smile
" Who is it Brother? " Belkov asked with confusion.

" Angel " Lorenzo said and picked up the call, as soon as he kept the phone on his ear a loud scream blocked his ear drum.

" EN-ENZOOO ENZOOO " Serenity yelled from that side making Lorenzo eyes went wide.

" Angel, Angel, ANGEL ANGEL " Lorenzo yelled in panick, everyone in the room frozed hearing his roar.

" What happened? Put it in the speaker " Fernando yelled in panick. Sweat started forming on Belkob sons forehead due to fear, They couldn't understand anything what is happening.

Lorenzo put the call in speaker,
" ENZOOO " They heard Serenity's cry. Brothers eyes teared up hearing her helplessness.

" BABY BABY WHERE ARE YOU HUH? " Fernando yelled taking the phone from lorenzo's hand.

" FERRY umphhh- " Serenity was have cut off and her voice is muffled. Fernando frowned. Suddenly everyone heard a loud laugh through the call.

" HA HAHAHAAA " That laugh made everyone in the room shook with anger, that laugh is not human's it's some robotic voice maybe they have changed their voice. Dimitri went aside and called Andrey.

" OH my god finally, Finally I am going to win. Serenity have grown alot, she was so small when I last saw her. " The voice came, Brothers are controlling their rage, their eyes became red while tears are flowing from their eyes.

" WHO ARE YOU?" Ivan growled not able to take any nonsense.
" Oho IVAN BELKOV nice to hear you, So have you guys asked Rodrigos what you guys want?HAHAHAA " The man said and started laughing. Ivan frowned thinking how he knows what they wanted to ask Rodrigos.

" Don't think alot Ivan, Think about Serenity now. Poor girl is shedding tears, my heart is bleeding when I look at her innocent face." The man said with fake sad tone.

" LEAVE HER, I WILL KILL YOU PAINLESSLY BUT IF I CAUGHT YOU THEN I WILL SHOW YOU HELL FOR EVERY TEAR YOU MADE HER SHED." Lorenzo yelled on the phone.

" HA HAA HA The queen is in my court now, You guys need to listen to me. I want you three and Belkov sons in my location within 30 min or else I don't know what happens to this poor girl " The man said and started laughing like a psycho.

" Come fast ha Your sister is crying so hard " The man said and cut the call. Lorenzo hit the phone to the wall making it break into many pieces.

Carlo sat on the chair and started sobbing thinking about his angel, Her helpless voice is ringing in his ears continuously wanting him to die. Fernando called Jackson and said to prepare his men for war. They need to attack them secretly, Eventhough Fernando kept straight face his heart is bleeding thinking about his baby's condition.

" Fuck " Ivan yelled and smashed the table infront of him, He went out of the room and summoned his men who are supposed to keep an eye on his babygirl.

" WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN ALL THESE GOT HAPPENED?" Ivan yelled and took his gun out. The men are nearly 20 members they are shaking in fear looking at the demon infront of them.

" Si-Sir Ma-mam went to Washroom a-and we don't kn-know ho-how she got mis-missed " A man said shivering heavily. Ivan smirked

" NOW YOU GUYS WILL GET MISSED FROM THIS WORLD " Ivan said darkly and shot all the 20 men making the floor become a small blood river. He went back into the room and looked at Viktor who sat in the corner of the room and started rocking back and forth mumbling something. Ivan eyes widened and he ran towards him.

" I will come amore, I will come, don't be afraid, I will protect you, I am coming " Viktor is mumbling the same thing continuously, Ivan craoched down and held Viktor's shoulder.

" Viktor we will save her ok? She will be fine we are there to protect her right?" Ivan said in soft voice Viktor looked at him and tears started flowing from his eyes, Viktor becomes small kid sometimes due to his disorder.

" Di-Did you hear her, sh-she sounded so scared
Iv-Ivan, I sh-should be with her rig-right now I will pro-protect her " Viktor said between his sobs, Ivan nodded his head.

" Yes yes you will protect her, for that we need to be ready to fight right? We need to show them what we will do when they think to do something bad to our babygirl ok?" Ivan tried to convince Viktor, Viktor nodded his head and his eyes turned dark.

" I will kill everyone very brutally who are involved in this. " Viktor whispered while Ivan smirked thinking how he is going to torture who laid their eyes on his babygirl.

~In the car~

Dimitri's veins popped out due to anger, they are in the car right now going to the place the man said, it is of 15 min journey, They have planned everything how they are going to attack them, now the army is double as Belkov's men are also present.

Dimitri is looking out through the window, his body is shaking with uncontrollable anger. He just want to end this whole world with his hands, he wanted to hold serenity in his arms and show the world's destruction and assure her no one will harm her anymore.

Rodrigo brothers are silently crying feeling they are responsible for this, they get so emotional if they find a single tear in their angel's eyes. They are blaming themselves for this situation if they have not left Serenity alone then this would not have been happened. They wanted to kill themselves for this, the moment they heard her helpless shouts that minute their heart broken into million pieces.

The car halted, everyone got down. They are looking at the place with rage in their eyes, they wanted to destroy everything and get Serenity in their arms.

Hey RedHearts♥️,

How is the chapter? Any suggestions?

I know some have not liked Belkov sons behaviour but what to do they are lovesick for Seren just like Rodrigos, so just bare with their obsession for few chapters then our angel will change them.

And also there will be no physical abuse in this Story, it will be pure and harmless. So don't worry.

Can I get 80+ VOTES and 2+ FOLLOWERS🥺

♥️THANK YOU♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.4K 46
Meet the three girls who have a same horrified past. They tried to escape from the hell but ended up in the other one the hell of Rodriguez brothers...
30.5K 1.3K 60
Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagination which includes there characters p...
763 17 16
"โ„ณ๐“Ž ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‚" โ™•๊จ„โ™• ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ, the psychopath. that doesn't believe in love, she thought of it as stupidi...
158K 6.2K 58
BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy chuckle. Before I can even blink, he was...