B.E imagines

By Lucifer_Knows

my other one was taken down so here's a new one. Smut, fluff g!p and shiiii you know the deal, also I tell s... More

legacy
legacy pt2
legacy pt3
the right one
testing💀
not so special
not so special pt2
next victim
Angel
Angel pt2
drugs
Virgin blood
strange
"I know what I need"
suggestions
Coincidence
my stepsister
my stepsister pt2
Dominant?
love is pain pt2
choices🤔
body guard
Gay Camp

love is pain.

1.4K 25 25
By Lucifer_Knows

Y/n- 16

Billie -16 g!p blue hair era

Billie

Y/n, don't know her but I know her full name, I know where she lives, I know who she hangs out with, but she doesn't know me, I mean she doesn't know the real me.

I don't speak much, I usually result to violence when I have a problem. It almost got me expelled, but I'm a really smart student and they don't want me losing all of my credits, so I promised no more fighting.

That's all they know me for anyways.

Back to y/n.

She's beautiful.

Tan skin, curly hair, glasses. She didn't have a flat body like other girls but I didn't care I loved her the way she was, she had beautiful curves. I didn't bother looking away when she'll find me staring at her, because I didn't see the point, what was there to look away from?

She's gorgeous.

Y/n

Billie, troubled, but also really smart and has great potential for someone who doesn't speak. I think she could be mute or something but I can't tell for sure.

She has a scary expression but I think that's just her face, she's fine as hell though for someone who doesn't speak. I always find her looking at me, I think she has a problem with me but I don't engage, I just look away.

She sits alone, I just think she doesn't like anyone, I can't blame her with this generation acting like we're stupid as fuck.

She's oddly strange though, quiet, always drawing, staring.

Always staring, but only at me.

I don't understand.

Maybe one day I'll build up courage to ask, but right now I just smile and look away to let her know that I'm friendly.

_________

Billie

"A C Billie!?" My mom yelled at me.

"You were a perfect A student what the fuck happened?"

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. That resulted to a slap across the face with full force, I lost my balance and fell to the ground holding my cheek in pain.

"Answer me when I talk dammit"

"What's going on her?" My dad walked in.

"Billie got a C in her chemistry class"

"Oh really?" He started taking off his belt.

"Wait, wait, wait," I whispered but he didn't hear me he just hit me, again, and again, and again.

"I'm not understanding it," I shouted with tears running down my face from the pain.

"Why cause you're smoking, drinking, having sex?" My mom asked.

Knowing damn well I don't go out doing any of those things.

"No," I said softly.

"What?"

"No," I said louder.

"Get a tutor then"

They both walked away.

I got up and went into my room locking it behind and screaming into my pillow, wishing I could suffocate myself with it.

I fucking hate it here, and they wonder why my first response is violence, it's not my fault they wanted another son, but instead resulted with a gay intersex freakish kid.

Fucking assholes.

I should just fucking do it, swim in a lake and never come back up to the surface.

_________

Y/n

"98 great job" my chemistry teacher passed back my quiz.

"Thank you"

"Good but not your best," she passed Billie her quiz and you could see the absolute disappointment in her face. Billie was like the star student here I don't know what happened, the questions in my opinion were hard, but usually for Billie it was like a piece of cake, 100% on everything, that girl could do anything with her eyes closed.

I felt bad.

I talked to my friends for a bit since we had free time, but I would still find Billie staring at me, I just smiled and looked away as usual.

I never thought she'd do to unexpected tho, she approach me, and with shaky hands she placed a folded paper on my part of the table. Then immediately walked back to her seat.

People were staring at her weird and my friend was making an "ouuu" noise, but I hit her in the head and opened the paper, she had really pretty hand writing actually.

Do you think you could tutor me?

Read on the paper, I looked back at her and she was already looking at me, I could tell she was nervous.

I wrote back on the paper saying "sure" and put my address and phone number on the paper.

"You're not actually gonna do it are you?" My friend asked me.

"Of course I am"

"C'mon she's like the school freak, haven't I told you the rumors?"

"The only school freak here is you," I said rolling my eyes and got up giving Billie the paper.

She opened is nervously, but when she did her eyes lit up and she slightly cracked a smile.

"I'm free whenever so I'll see you when you can," I told her and she nodded.

____________

2 days later

"Hey come on in," I told Billie.

She nodded and walked into my house looking around at everything, my family is pretty rich so I don't blame her.

We can stay down here or we can go into my bedroom if you want.

She pointed upwards so I nodded and we went upstairs, she looked around, admiring everything, I could say my house wasn't huge but it was pretty big.

We made it to my bedroom finally and sat down on the bed immediately getting to work. Billie showed me things that was stuck on and I taught her how to do them.

I noticed Billie trying to sit up straight, but was quite frustrated with how her back felt.

"Do you want a back massage?"

She looked over at me pretty confused, she opened her mouth trying to say something but nothing came out, instead she just nodded.

"Turn around," I said and so she did.

I started from the top, from the back of her neck onto her shoulders.

"Your muscles are really tight here, I could tell you've been stressed out lately hm?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"You're kind of an odd person, not odd in a weird way but just odd. People think you're scary, but I just think you're shy.

She turned around to face me and just stared.

"Are you okay?"

She didn't say anything, she didn't nod, or shake her head, or shrug her shoulders, she just leaned in and kissed me.

I immediately pulled away because I was In shock and taken back.

We sat there in silence just staring at each other before Billie grabbed her stuff and started to leave.

"Wait no Billie don't leave"

"I-I'm sorry I'm an idiot," Billie said stuttering over her words.

That's the first time I heard her speak.

"You're not it's okay stay," I got her to sit back down on the bed, and I waited for her to calm down.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"C'mere then," I grabbed her by her shirt and attached our lips together, her lips were super soft and nice.

I moved myself onto her lap and I could tell she didn't know what to do from there.

"You can touch me it's okay"

She placed her hands on my waist and we continued making out, I grabbed her hands moving them down to my ass and she gave it a squeeze, I was wearing a tank top and some small shorts, so there was a lot of skin she could touch up on.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked her.

She looked over to the side for a second then looked back at me kind of scared and shook her head no.

"It's okay you don't have to lie to me"

She thought about it for a second before nodding her head yes.

"That's okay Billie it's nothing to be ashamed about"

I smiled and took off my tank-top to reveal nothing underneath.

Her eyes widened and quickly looked up at my face.

"You wanna take off my other half?" I whispered into her ear. I could tell she didn't know how to answer that, but her little pickle down there tells me otherwise.

"C'mere," I got off of her and laid down on the bed posting my feet up. I grabbed her hand pulling the blue haired girl on top of me.

"You can take them off," I told her

She was hesitant but she eventually pulled them down taking them off, just leaving me in my panties.

"You can take those off too don't be shy"

She looked up at me with the most pure innocent blue eyes and took my panties off also.

"Your turn," I said now sitting up on my knees and grabbing at the hem of her shirt before taking it off just leaving her in a sports bra. I then moved down to her baggy sweats untying them and attempted to take them off. She helped me out with that part along with her boxers, her size I could say was around 9-10 inches. The biggest dick I've ever seen in real life.

I'll admit I was a little nervous.

I kissed her lips once again then she got a little bold and laid me down onto my back which made me giggle a little bit, she got between my legs and kissed down to my neck. I lighty moaned when she managed to find my sweet-spot and kept kissing me around that area.

"Can I?" She said lowly in my ear.

If that couldn't turn me on more then I don't know what could.

"Yes," I said.

Billie

I didn't know what I was doing, I never had sex before so I was nervous as fuck.

All I could do was look right into her brown eyes and she rubbed my shoulder with an encouraging smile.

Finally I pushed myself into her, I didn't know what I was doing so I pushed my full length into her and got an immediate reaction out of her.

"Are you okay?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yep keep going"

I nodded and slowly moved out and moved back in.

"Just like that," she said.

If I could describe it, the inside of her felt tight and mushy, but it wasn't in a bad way because it felt good. I tried to speed up just a little bit which resulted to a moan that escaped her pretty lips, I couldn't believe that I was actually here, I was terrified to talk to her and here I am having sex with her.

If anything raw sex.

I didn't even know how to feel, excited and scared but mixed them both together.

"Billie harder," she whimpered in my ear.

I was so confused, I didn't know what to do.

"Give me all your anger and sadness," she said.

I pulled out halfway and thrusted back in but pretty hard, she moaned and threw her head back so I kept doing that.

"Yes right there Billie don't stop," she squealed

Woah.

I grabbed her hips to keep her in place and so I could have more control. I let out a couple of small groans and allowed myself to go faster hitting a real squishy spot that seemed to really set her off.

"Oh Billie I'm so close," her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

I felt a knot in my stomach that got tighter and tighter and I guess we both felt it and I filled her up.

(I can't write smuts for shit anymore so bare with me ._.)

After calming down from our climax I pulled out and laid right next to her out of breath.

"Congratulations you're no longer a virgin," she turned to me and said which made me laugh, genuinely made me laugh out loud.

__________

"You were great for your first time B," Y/n told me after we washed up.

"B?" I asked quietly.

"Can I call you that?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay," she grabbed me from the back of my neck and kissed my lips. "I'll see you at school or you can text me and could go out this weekend if you're up for it"

"Yeah," I had a big grin on my face, I was so excited.

"I'll see you then" She kissed my lips again.

_________

I got home that night with the biggest smile on my face, I couldn't stop thinking about the whole day with y/n.

"What are you all smiley about?" My mom asked me.

I just stood there and didn't say anything.

"She was probably with a girl," Finneas joked.

"Is that true?"

"Mom it was a joke you know how Billie is," Finneas said.

"Just go up to your room," my mom rolled her eyes.

I walked up to my room and plopped down onto my bed just thinking about y/n.

I think I'm in love with her.

__________

Monday

Y/n

"What did you do all weekend?" My friend Liza asked me.

I smiled at the thought of Billie and me hanging out all weekend, she's starting to speak more to me and she's actually really funny and really fun to talk to. We also had our moments where we were alone and went for a couple of rounds, all I can say is Billie is like an expert at this shit now, she knows how to hit all of the right spots, she wasn't lying when she told me she's a fast learner.

But besides that she's like a big ole teddy bear.

"I hung out with Billie," I said.

"Billie?"

"Yeah?"

"Why?"

"Because she's cool"

"She doesn't talk"

"You clearly didn't have the conversations that we had"

"What else did y'all do?"

"Don't worry about it"

"You fucked her I know you did"

"I'm not answering that"

"Why? cause you know you did"

"No it's because you ask dumb questions"

"Whatever don't tell me"

___________

"Hey," I told Billie as I approached her

She smiled and leaned in for a kiss, but I looked over and saw my friends in the hallway, so I stopped her.

"Um how about we do that later," I told her.

She looked at me confused and I immediately felt bad. I want to keep what me and Billie had a secret to avoid people getting in my business. I wasn't looking for anything before Billie so I thought I could try to make it work between us when she admitted to me that she has a fat crush on me.

"There's too many people around that's it"

She looked down at her feet and nodded.

"We'll get together later though I promise"

She nodded again cracking a small smile at me.

"I'll see you later," I cupped her cheek then pulled away and walked back to my friends.

Part 2 up soon.

I know I promised you guys bodyguard but tbh I'm strugglinggggg to write it still so here's this for now💀💀💀

Any thoughts?

Any predictions?

Any questions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6K 41
Billie Eilish x G!p Y/n This is your story. And like each story, it has its up and downs but in the end, it's a love one. Before you read : please...
23.4K 321 13
billie eilish gxg imagines contains smut, fluff & angst
35.5K 358 32
-It started off as a actual book with a plot but I decided to change it to an imagines book. -Billie Eilish x reader -Gxg G!p -Some G!p content comi...
42.6K 1.1K 35
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol. (lower case intended) ~ achieved 🥰- #...