Cult of the Lamb: The Afterma...

By BurningSeas

The Lamb, after defeating the bishops of the Old Faith and Narinder, was surprised to find them at her doorst... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Author's Note

403 8 0
By BurningSeas

Hello all! This is my first time writing fanfiction, so it might be bad ._.

Be warned, I made the Lamb kind of sadistic (reflecting my playthrough) so her character might not appeal to you lol.

This story is going to be a dark slice of life (is that a thing?) with a bit of romance, as we see how life settles after the Lamb did everything she needed to do.

This is what I imagine Narinder and the bishops of the Old Faith would feel upon being forced into being followers of the Lamb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
438K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
380K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
212K 10.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...