MA BEAUTÉ | J. BELLINGHAM

By -MOSCHIINO

how xenoia beau wasn't in a museum was a complete mystery to jude bellingham. her beauty fell upon him like a... More

zero | cast ; playlist
one | insta ; imessage
two | real life ; insta ; imessage
three | insta ; imessage
four | insta ; real life
five | insta ; real life ; imessage
six | real life
seven | imessage ; insta
eight | insta ; imessage ; real life
nine | real life ; insta ; imessage
ten | insta ; insta dm
eleven | insta
twelve | real life
thirteen | insta ; insta message
fourteen | insta ; insta dm ; imessage ; twitter
fifteen | twitter ; insta ; imessage
sixteen | insta ; imessage ; insta dm
christmas special ! 🎄
seventeen | imessage ; insta
eighteen | insta ; imessage
nineteen | insta ; real life ; twitter
twenty | twitter ; imessage ; insta
twenty-one | real life ; insta
twenty-two | insta ; insta dms ; imessage
twenty-three | insta ; imessage
twenty-four | insta ; imessage
twenty-five | imessage ; insta ; real life
twenty-six | real life ; insta ; imessage
twenty-seven | insta ; imessage
twenty-eight | real life ; insta ; imessage
twenty-nine | insta ; twitter ; imessage
thirty | insta ; imessage

thirty one | insta ; imessage ; real life

2.4K 70 41
By -MOSCHIINO

xenoia.beaux

liked by littlemissvivi and 39,991 others

xenoia.beaux  call me a brummie now 😘

• comments •

judebellingham im so gassed rn 😍
> xenoia.beaux i'm glad i could have that effect on you 🫶🏾

s.beau alexa, play traitor
> xenoia.beaux it's only for like... 2 weeks
> s.beau you're down brum ends for 2 weeks??? ok judas
> littlemissvivi you just pissed u got a fever and couldn't go LMAO
> s.beau your dad.

user not u visiting my hometown i might see you omds im gonna combust
> xenoia.beaux if you do, come over and say hi ❤

littlemissvivi left me alone for....... what? a man?
> xenoia.beaux bmt. yes, MY man 😐

polly.xx YOOOO BRING ME A LIL SOUVIE
> xenoia.beaux you acting as if im going to paris or something 😭
> polly.xx you havent been anywhere else in england apart from london so it counts.
> xenoia.beaux man why u outing my business like that

dreeyaaaa and before you know it, she'll be saying birmingham >>>>> london 🤢
> s.beau RIGHT!
> xenoia.beaux ure acc such a fucking opp sequoia 😃
 > littlemissvivi GOD FORBID!
> leonidas_b if only u lot knew what she told me...........
> xenoia.beaux fuck off fuck off fuck off

-

< imessage

xenoia 💘✨

just arrived at the station

please come pick me up

im running a incy wincy bit late

so ill get there in about 10 minutes

i can't wait 10 minutessss

i need to see ya now

😏

not surprised

id be the same way if i were u

THROW UP

i take it back

that actually hurt .

idc

u act like my brother already stop

u're supposed to be loving and caring

well there's obv a common denominator here

and i most certainly am not the problem 🙄

BYEE

CRY ME A RIVER 😘

YOU'RE SO UNKIND

love you too mate <3

-

xenoia had fit right in, rather snugly. her worries had immediately dissipated, as if they had never existed, the second jude's mother, denise, had brought her into a warm, long hug. it was right there and then that she felt at home; that their two-story house, occupying every endearing photo, and displaying every gleaming trophy both the bellingham brothers had achieved, was a place where she felt overwhelmingly welcomed by every person living there.

by the 9th hour into the night, all five of them were situated before the tv, hosting a chaotic, intense game of fifa. both contestants up first were jude and his brother, in which jobe had uttered that jude wanted to 'sacrifice his dignity just to impress his girlfriend', pushing laughter out of his parents and xenoia, and a scowl from jude.

"just you watch," jude muttered out, snatching the second controller from his brother's grip. snickering, jobe shrugged, swivelling in his seat before his eyes glittered as he chose the lineup of his team. it seemed like a usual ritual for the family as mark and denise hadn't seemed a tad bit apprehensive to watch their sons run rampant over a video game.

the second the match commenced, if xenoia was to say that jobe was worse than jude, she would've been condemned for lying. it was as if his skill didn't reflect in his ability to play and by the half time mark, he was already 3 goals down with one to his name.

"you're cheating!"

jobe threw his hands in the air, "you're making up excuses. just say you suck and go, xenoia would understand."

at the mention of her name, she found it no harm to join in the tease, instigating jude even more, "i hate it to say it but– he's right. i could probably beat you, and i've never played it a day in my life."

jobe's cackle echoed off the walls of their nudely furnished living room, startling both of his parents who told him to keep it down; their eyes hung heavily, and it wasn't long before they retired to their room, leaving with a languid 'goodnight' to the three of them.

"i'm so beating you in this round," jude's voice was firm with assurance, and xenoia's face held a look of mocking questioning.

"don't jinx it, babe."

jobe and xenoia, with the persuasion of jude buying them breakfast the next day, were sworn into secrecy to never reveal his 5-2 loss.

visibly upset, jude grumbled, snuggling his face into the crevice of his girlfriend's neck, "fucking scam artists, i swear to god."

the other two grinned at each other, xenoia caressing his head in feigned sympathy.

"the best," jobe smugly slid out, stabbing his thumb into the remote to find a movie to watch. he counted on british television to air a movie that was worth watching during that time of the year.

"damn right."

jude groaned, tightening his hold that looped around his girlfriend's waist. his lips softly touched her temple, "stop siding with my brother, you're literally my girlfriend."

xenoia took his face into her palms, repeatedly pecking his forehead before saying, "of course it's just you, babe, don't be a sore loser."

as he watched on, jobe could feel the height of disgust engulf into his face, watching them in his peripheral vision, "please, get a room."

his brother's head shot up, his glare like stone and bullets, "we're in one, get out."

"gladly."

the room fell into a soft, pillowy silence as 'sister act 2' ruled the screen for the night. a movie they had both seen many times, but felt too comfortable in their tangled mess of limbs and blankets to walk to where jobe had left the remote.

xenoia felt every inflation and deflation of jude's breaths, losing herself as she followed its rhythm. it compressed her into a more timid serenity, and she could, every now and then, watch as a black shutter slid over her vision, before hurriedly opening them again.

"you want me to take you up?" jude inquired quietly. he had felt the dropping head of his girlfriend, and couldn't contain his grin as he observed her, still as beautiful as ever, as she sailed upon the waves of sleep.

xenoia's voice came out drowsily, "no, i want to stay like this, you're comfortable."

jude chuckled with cautious softness, shuffling in his outstretched position to settle the both comfortably.

xenoia thought. thought about the smile that denise had given her the second she saw her mother in law for the first time at the door, and of the proud grin mark had gifted jude when he thought she wasn't watching. her heart expanded with happiness, drenching her with love all over, and finally succumbed to sleep.

and as jude slipped in a small, yet grounding 'i love you' into her ear, xenoia beau realised that she would definitely spend every year like this, even if it meant choosing birmingham over london just because of jude bellingham.

-

judebellingham

liked by xenoia.beaux and 1,266,910 others
judebellingham times like this ❤ i love you @/xenoia.beaux

• comments •

xenoia.beaux i love you too ❤❤
📌 pinned

user HE'S FINALLY POSTING HER RAHHHH

user what a christmas gift

user they're beautiful. heaven sent

gioareyna my otp
> judebellingham ty bro

user no cos why are they actually cute...........

user talk about slow fucking burn, how are we now just seeing her after like 5 months????
> jb27 it's called privacy, genius 😱

s.beau ew who's that scallywag next to my sis
> judebellingham ok. 😥

alexanderarnold66 look at you two go 🫶🏽
> judebellingham 🫶🏽

-

xenoia.beaux

•◦◦

••◦

•••

liked by judebellingham and 56,889 others
xenoia.beaux 📷💩 + the loml @/judebellingham <3

• comments •

judebellingham the harley quinn to my joker <3
> xenoia.beaux we aren't toxic pls .
 > s.beau ???
> littlemissvivi it's the thought that counts ig...

jobebellingham you've made jude 10x worse, i hope yk that.... but you're still goated, thx for the cameo
> xenoia.beaux that is the sound of someone that gets NO BITCHES! 🤣 but thank you bro
> jobebellingham u see how.... no one laughed...

s.beau really replaced me with ur boyfriend's brother. tell that dickhead that he WILL BE SHOWN!
> xenoia.beaux tell him urself @/jobebellingham
> jobebellingham i apologise 😭 and get well soon
> s.beau aww he's acc nice
> xenoia.beaux NO! NOT IN MY COMMENTS! NOT EVER!

fran.cesca u really enjoyed your time
 > xenoia.beaux yeah maybe.... yk.... birmingham >>>> london 👀
> polly.xx YIKES WE'VE LOST ONE
> dreeyaaaa a city that literally no one cares about!
> s.beau that's not my sister, im afraid. idk her
> littlemissvivi @/judebellingham look at what you've done
> judebellingham truth hurts 🥰

-

and that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's been a ride of a slow progression from daily updates to once every couple of months but it's ovaaaaaa

i hope u lot liked this story, although it lacked any proper climax. i just wanted to write something smooth sailing and totally unrealistic but its wtv 😘 im leaving the harsh bits for the younger siblings looool

anyways, my jobe spinoff will be republished soon, i just need to clean it up a bit. but until then, ta-ra, love you babes so muchh, and thank you for everything ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 12K 41
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 ➜ 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 "𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚�...
120K 2K 55
.... ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴡᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ...
195K 3.7K 22
In which things get complicated for Hannah Elliot when she begins to fall for the guy she thought she hated more than anything. Jude Bellingham x Fem...
74.6K 856 29
𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 ❞The act of loving someone who loves you back❞ In which Aria gets added to the England fotball team groupchat by accident or In wh...