โŸก โ€ข ๐•„๐•ช ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–...

By DayMoonx

"๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น." "๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ." Yang Jeongin, a shy high schooler who likes secluded... More

โŸก ๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•– โŸก
โŸก ๐”น๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โŸก
โŸก ๐“—๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•“๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ โŸก
โŸก ๐•„๐•’๐•ช๐•“๐•–? โŸก
โŸก โ„•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช? โŸก
โŸก ๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ โŸก
โŸก ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• โŸก
โŸก โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐••๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐• โŸก
โŸก ๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐• ๐•œ๐•’๐•ช โŸก
โŸก ๐•Š๐•’๐•—๐•– โŸก
โŸก ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•ช โŸก
โŸก ๐”ป๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ (pt 1) โŸก
โŸก ๐”ป๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ (pt 2) โŸก
โŸก ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–? โŸก
โŸก โ„™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•—๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ โŸก
NOT AN UPDATE!
โŸก โ„™๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  โŸก
โŸก โ„•๐•–๐•จ โŸก
โŸก โ„๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ โŸก
โŸก ๐”ฝ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ๐•ค โŸก
โŸก โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•ค๐•– โŸก
โŸก โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–? โŸก
NOT AN UPDATE!
โŸก ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•• โŸก
โŸก ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โŸก
โŸก โ„™๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ โŸก
โŸก ๐”ป๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– โŸก
โŸก ๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โŸก
โŸก ๐•Š,๐•,โ„™. โŸก
โŸก ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ โŸก
โŸก โ„™๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ช โŸก
โŸก ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฅ โŸก
NEW BOOK โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
โŸก โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•’๐• โŸก
โŸก ๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•๐• ๐•“๐•– ๐• ๐•œ๐•’๐•ช โŸก
NEW BOOK PT 2 โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
โŸก NOT AN UPDATE โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ โŸก
โŸก ๐•„๐• ๐•ž โŸก
โŸก ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โŸก
I'm sorry
โŸก โ„™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•’๐•œ๐•–๐•ค โŸก
quick note

โŸก โ„‚๐•’๐•—๐•– โŸก

698 27 166
By DayMoonx

Jeongin/no one pov (i suck at povs)
Third person

"YANG JEONGIN!"

Jeongin snapped awake, groaning before blinking. He looked tiredly at his older brother standing at the door, hands on his hips.

"Hyung it's the weekend," He groaned, and rolled over.

"It's your DATE."

"It's at 1," He mumbled, not bothering to check the time.

"Exactly, and it's already 12. Get up, I'm getting you an outfit."

Minjoon came over and threw the blanket off Jeongin, making him groan in complaint. He pulled him up, dragging him to the bathroom.

He threw him down on the chair, brushing through his chaotic hair as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

His brother threw some things into his hair, flattening it before fluffing it up in some spots.

"Your roots are growing out," He examined, ruffling his hair.

"Yeah. I might re dye it at some point."

"Or don't. Black hair suited you too."

He hummed, leaning over the sink to wash his face.

"Mom's making breakfast- well more like brunch. Get over here, I'm getting you an outfit."

"Since when were you so interested in helping me hyung?" He snickered, teasing his brother as the shuffled through his closet.

"Since when were you gay Jeongin?"

"Fair."

"No, seriously."

"Why?" Jeongin asked, crossing his arms, "Is that a problem?"

"I'm just wondering jeez," He snapped, "And no, I have plenty of friends who are gay."

"I dunno," He replied, "I didn't care about love until like-"

"You met Seungmin?"

"Kind of? He was like mean to me at first but I think he is to everyone. Felix says so."

"If he hurts you he's 6 feet under."

"Since when did you care about me THIS much, hyung?"

"Since when were YOU interested in love, Jeongin," He mocked, throwing him a t-shirt that exposed his shoulders, black jeans, and a belt.

"Add a necklace and rings," Minjoon added, going over to his desk to look through his jewelry box.

"It might be cold later. Why make me wear a tshirt?"

"Make him give you his sweater," He smirked, making Jeongins face burn and hurry off to the bathroom to change.

He held the clothing choice up to the mirror, examining it. He had these clothes for a long time, but never tried this combination. He hated to admit it, but Minjoon did have a taste in fashion.

Once he changed, he returned to his bedroom to see his hyung holding out a necklace and a few rings.

(Reference but make him blonde)

Jeongin took them and put them on, looking at himself in the mirror. Minjoon smiled behind him, proud of himself. Jeongin did a 360, admiring the outfit.

"Do you like it?"

Jeongin smiled and nodded, spinning again and checking the time.

"Shit it's 12:30!" He ran out his room and down the stairs, Minjoon close behind him. Yoon was at the table, playing on his switch. He looked up at his brother with a wide smile and standing up to get a better look.

"Hyung you look gooddddd!"

Jeongin smiled, Minjoon leaning over his shoulder.

"Actually Yoon, I made the outfit," He smirked, Yoons face curling into disgust.

"I lied, I said it to make you feel good hyung."

Minjoon swat at the youngest's hair, him sticking his tongue out at him- being the youngest as usual.

"MY BABY," Jeongin heard a female voice yell, engulfing him in a hug and bawling, "Finally you're going out- you're growing up so fast!"

"Hon he's 17 already... he's not quite a baby anymore," His dad pulled his mom off of him, smiling proudly.

"Come and eat quickly- before he gets here," She set out some breakfast for him, pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Jeongin smiled at his mom freaking out over it, however freaking out himself as well.

He quickly ate the food, his mom adoring him the whole time. It looked like she were about to cry of happiness- it reminded him of her reactions of when he was born, walked for the first time, went to school, rode his bike without training wheels- he felt lucky to have such and amazing and loving mother.

He hopped off his seat to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get a bit more ready before Seungmin came to pick him up.

He also grabbed his wallet from his room- making sure it had enough money for wherever they were going. His phone pinged, a message from Seungmin saying he was outside.

Jeongin went to hurriedly put on his shoes, his mom rushing to the door.

"He's here? Have fun okay? Why aren't you wearing a jacket or a hoodie? It's cold!"

"I'll be fine mommm!" He said, opening the door to leave. He stepped out the door, seeing supposedly Seungmins car. His mom suddenly slammed her fist onto the doorframe, making Jeongin freeze and slyly look back.

"You wouldn't leave without giving a hug to your poor mother, would you?"

Jeongin sighed, smiling and turning back around to give her a hug.

"Have fun, son."

"I will mom," He assured her, letting her go. She smiled watching her son as he jogged over to the car, greeting Seungmin smiling one of the widest smiles she's ever seen from him.

"Hi!" Jeongin smiled, Seungmin smiling back at him. He was wearing a yellow sweater with loose jeans, bracelets completing the look.

(Reference but add bracelets)

Jeongin looked out the window and say his mom wave, waving back at her. The boys left- Seungmin driving off.

"You still haven't told me where your taking me," Jeongin pouted, Seungmin snickering at him.

"Still a surprise. We're going to two places."

Jeongin whined, nudging Seungmin.

"Whyyyyy please please pleaseeeeee," He begged, Seungmin calmly driving without a reaction.

"Stop begging before I give you a reason to."

Jeongin paused, blushing and going silent when be understood what Seungmin meant. He sank back in his seat in embarrassment, shutting up. Seungmin smirked at his reaction, snickering at how little it took to make him flustered.

'Noted' He thought to himself, smirking.

Soon after, Seungmin pulled into a parking lot near downtown. He got out of the car himself and opened the door for Jeongin right after, smiling at him. Once he locked the doors, he grabbed Jeongins hand and pulled him to the store close by- intertwining them.

Jeongin blushed at Seungmin holding his hand so easily, but he didn't complain as he let himself get dragged by him. He pulled him into a light pink cafe- with cakes and stuffed animals put as decorations on the windows.

The door rang when they entered, Jeongin looking around at the unfamiliar surroundings.

"Seungmin!" A cashier came to the counter and greeted Seungmin, him smiling back.

"Jeongin this is a friend of mine from middle school- Yeonjun. Yeonjun, Jeongin."

"Hi!" He smiled, Jeongin awkwardly waving back.

"He's shy," Seungmin spoke for him, Yeonjun nodding in understanding as he starting to put in their order.

"I guess I'll have the strawberry mango smoothie, whipped cream."

The cashier nodded, putting Seungmins order into the tablet. He looked at Jeongin, asking what he wanted.

Jeongin looked at the menu taped onto the counter, pointing to the boba. He ran his finger down until he found a strawberry based one, pointing to it.

"Strawberry boba," Seungmin read for him, Yeonjun nodding.

"Tapioca?"

Jeongin nodded- he loved tapioca and pop.

"Any other toppings?"

He shook his head.

Seungmin pulled out his wallet to pay for it, Yeonjun stopping him.

"On the house," He smiled.

"You don't need to do that, Yeonjun."

"Only for my friend and best customer. And this cutie you brought with you," He winked at Jeongin, taken aback.

Seungmin narrowed his eyes at him, tightening his grip on Jeongins hand to make sure he saw.

Yeonjun put his hand up, getting the hint.

"Just a joke, just a joke," He said quickly, scurrying to the kitchen to make the drinks.

"Better be," He mumbled, pissed off already.

"Jealous, much?" Jeongin said quietly, giggling.

"Shut up."

Jeongin huffed, acting hurt. Seungmin kissed his forehead, as if it would make up for it. Jeongin's face turned bright red, mouth opening to say something but closing it straight after. He quickly walked to a table by the window, sitting down and yet avoiding looking at Seungmin.

"You didn't like it? I won't do it again if it made you uncomfortable," Seungmin said, crossing his arms and leaning on the table.

"No, I-" Jeongin looked up, meeting Seungmins gaze. He stopped, unable to continue his words. He was so.

Close.

"Hm?"

"It- it was fine.. yeah..."

"Hm, okay," Seungmin said, moving away from his face. Luckily right after, a tall black haired boy came over to hand them their drinks.

"Hi I'm Choi Soobin- I'll be your server! Please call me if you need anything!"

Seungmin thanked him, Jeongin just smiling as the drinks were set out in front of them. Soobin also put down a plate with two strawberry cheesecake slices on it, a fork on the side.

Seungmin frowned, looking at their server in confusion.

"We didn't order this?" He asked, Soobin nodding.

"Yeonjun added it on the side. If you don't like the cake, you don't need to have it of course! He said he thought you two might like it."

"That Yeonjun..." Seungmin sighed, looking over at the counter.

Soobin was walking off, when Seungmin quickly called him again.

"Uhm, there's only one fork."

"Oh I'm sorry- I'll get you another one!" He went off to the counter, speaking with Yeonjun.

"He really didn't need to give this free stuff..."

"I bet it's cause he finds me cute," Jeongin giggled, taking on the joke that the older had made earlier. Seungmin huffed, putting the plate of the cake in the middle since it was both on one plate.

Soobin and Yeonjun walked over, Soobin empty handed looking at the older in uncertainty.

"Sorry Seungmin- we're actually out of forks," He gave a big smile of apology, Seungmin staring at him.

"That's such a-"

"Enjoy your food!!" Yeonjun called, "Be happy you got free stuff!"

He turned on his heel and left waving, Soobin quickly bowing and leaving as well. Seungmin rest his head on his hand, as if he was getting a headache from Yeonjun and his behavior.

Jeongin picked up the fork, taking a bite of the cake. His eyes lit up- he never realized cheesecake could be this good. He picked some more up with the fork, holding it out to Seungmin who was still muttering.

He looked up, Jeongin poking the fork at his mouth.

"It's good!" Jeongin smiled, poking at Seungmins lips again. He opened his mouth unsurely, taking the cake.

It was good, sweet and smooth. It has tiny cut up strawberry on the top, making it slightly tart.

He nodded in approval, Jeongin giggling. He took some more himself, forgetting that he just fed Seungmin cake. The two boys continued to enjoy the cake, Seungmin later taking the fork to feed Jeongin instead since he was so impatient and clumsy with it.

Yeonjun and Soobin watched from the counter, the older nudging Soobin.

"Told you it was a good idea."

"Mmm, it could have gone worse Yeonjun."

"Ehhh it's fine, it turned out well. Speaking of you and I should go get a drink sometime."

"Don't even. We're still in high school."

"Aw, I can pull some strings."

The light shown through the window, bouncing off Seungmin and Jeongin perfectly. The brunette boy watched the blonde eat from the fork, enjoying the cake. He was perfect- his hair, face, smile, heart, everything. It made him melt, he wished this moment would last forever. Just the two of them- happy. And loving. He wanted to stay with him forever, always by his side. Seungmin smiled softly looking at Jeongin, the boy smiling widely back.

He couldn't say it out loud no- but...

'I like you.'

HEY ALLLL
So the original plan was to make it one long chapter, but I realized that would be at least 3k words more than the usual amount.
So, I split it up so this chapter was out quicker

I'm writing the next chapter already- I'll get it out asap!

I promise the NEXT CHAPTER will be a rollercoaster.

Get ready loves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 9.9K 43
Lee Felix is a teenage boy who hangs out at his local skatepark with his friends. Yang Jeongin is the boy who sits alone in the play park across the...
31.9K 1.5K 26
[ COMPLETED ] " the beauty and his camera," is the way hyunjin would often describe seungmin. ยกcollege au!
143K 6.9K 53
Sext Me 1-30 Hwang Hyunjin is a fuck boy, Kim Seungmin is a dandy boy, and Yang Jeongin is the innocent one. What happens when Jeongin innocence get...
487K 11.4K 23
"๐ผ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘š?" "๐‘›-๐‘›๐‘œ..๐‘—๐‘ข๏ฟฝ...