Don't Blame Me

By aonungswifeyy

Lëyla, Jake Sully's oldest daughter has been promised to Aonung, the Chief of Awa'atlu's son, in order to let... More

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

620 33 20
By aonungswifeyy

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Come on!" Lëy'la giggles as she holds her hand and pulls him along with her.

"You have me all worn out since this morning" Rotxo sighs with a light chuckle.

"I see you two are up and about" Neteyam calls out to them.

Lëy'la looks at him, her smile wide and visible.

"Mother was asking to see you" Neteyam says.

"She is.. oh that's right.." Lëy'la looks at Rotxo, "I forgot to announce to her that we had mated. There was a lot going on that I could not."

"Go and speak to her Lëy'la. I'll see you later" Rotxo says to her.

She nods and gives him a peck before leaving him with Neteyam.

"She seems happy. Extremely happy" Neteyam says.

"Well, that's a good thing. She deserves to be happy" Rotxo replies, smiling as he watches her walk into her marui.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

As she walks in, Neytiri looks up from cutting her food to seeing Lëy'la with a smile.

"Neteyam said you were looking for me?" Kai'ra asks.

"Come. Sit" Neytiri says to her.

She nods, sitting down next to her mother.

"So.. I know that you have mated with Rotxo then" Neytiri says.

"How did you-?"

"Neteyam" Neytiri answers her question before she can finish asking it.

"I wanted to tell you mother but so much happened so fast and I couldn't leave Rotxo on his own, after his grandmother-"

"I know Lëy'la. It's okay. I just wanted to let you know that I am happy if you are happy with the choice you've made" Neytiri says.

She nods, "very happy. He makes me happy."

Neytiri smiles at her, "that's good. But there is something else to discuss."

She puts her knife down, facing her daughter properly.

"Lëy'la there's something we haven't properly discussed.. it's about what you do. With your mate" Neytiri says.

Lëy'las' eyes become alert as she looks at her mother before she lets out a soft chuckle, "mother we've already had the talk."

"Not fully. Now that you have mated with someone, there is something you must know.. You will want to feel that connection a lot. In one day. Meaning you will be sexually.. active" Neytiri says.

"Sexually active?" Lëy'la asks.

"You will want to have it with him a lot. It's not something you can control. He can, but you can't. And he knows that" Neytiri says, "I'm sure his grandmother has already spoken to him about it."

She gives a little nod, "I see. But then that means that he won't enjoy it as much as me?"

The thought of it makes her pout as she feels upset. 

"Actually no he will enjoy it a lot more. Your scent of arousal will make him feel it a lot more. He will want you the same way you want him. It is just how it is to begin with, when it comes to mating" Neytiri says.

Lëy'las' frown becomes a little nod as she smiles at her mother.

"I just thought we should discuss this before anything else, because I don't want you to feel like there is something wrong with you. Because there is not. It is normal" Neytiri assures Lëy'la.

"Thank you Ma" Lëy'la replies.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"I'm glad everything is calm now. Collective and great" Rotxo smiles as he, Ao'nung and Neteyam are walking along with a couple of other warriors walking along with them.

"Hey Rotxo, who's that waving at you?" Neteyam asks.

Rotxo turns his head to see a couple of women waving, and one in particular, waving at Rotxo.

He had no idea who she was. None of them did.

Her hair was long and straight and she looked quite petite.

Rotxo looked at her puzzled, before looking back at Neteyam, "I have no idea bro."

"Someone has a crush on you~ oh, I should tell Lëy'la!" Ao'nung says.

"Why would you upset her about a woman who I do not know? Or want to know for that matter" Rotxo says.

"I'm not upsetting her.. I just want to know what she would do if she found out about you having a secret admirer" Ao'nung shrugs.

"I've never seen her before.." Neteyam says.

"Same" Ao'nung replies.

"And I don't care" Rotxo shrugs and walks off.

But it confused him.

No woman has ever waved at him before.

Usually when the warriors would walk together, he barely had any attention.

So where had this woman come from?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

As Rotxo was adjusting his weapon, getting it sharper, the same woman appeared right in front of him.

He shook his head, unsure if he was hallucinating.

Until she bent down in front of him.

"Hey" she said, with a sweet angelic voice, "I'm Kato."

"Um.. hi?" Rotxo replied, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

She lets out a light chuckle, "I know you have probably never seen me before but I'm new. Training to become a hunter."

He nods, before looking back down at his weapon, "I see."

"And you are Rotxo" Kato says.

Rotxo looks back at her, "how do you know my name?"

Kato shrugs, "I asked around."

"Hey Rotxo, you done-" Ao'nung stops talking once he sees Rotxo sat opposite Kato, "oh."

"Hi" Kato says cheerfully, as she stood up, "I'm Kato."

He nods, "great" and then looks to Rotxo, "anyways are you done? Because we have to get going?"

"Are you guys going somewhere on a mission?" Kato asks.

"Probably, I- why are you still here? Are you not meant to be training?" Ao'nung asks.

"I just wanted to say hi" Kato replies.

"That one's taken" they hear Uma's voice pop out from behind as he walked forward, "mated with her right in front of me."

Rotxo let out a smirk as he looked down whilst Ao'nung looked shocked, "he did what?"

"Well.." Rotxo shrugged and stood up, facing Uma, "I had to show you who she belonged to. I mean the flower you gave her sure looked great in her hair when I was pulling onto it."

Ao'nung let out a snort, looking away from Uma, who looked at him horrified.

"Rotxo!" He immediately turns around to say Lëy'la running towards him, before she hugs him.

He lets out a laugh, "hey there. I thought we promised to meet afterwards."

"I know but I have to tell you something important. My mothers happy! She wants us to have dinner together!" Lëy'la says as she tilts her head and smiles at him once again.

"That's great!" Rotxo chuckles lightly, "but I'm very busy right now."

His eyes point around him, causing her to look around and realise he was not alone.

But that didn't stop her from moving away from him.

"Oh Uma.. hello" She waves awkwardly.

Uma gave a straight face and walked away.

Lëy'la then looks to Kato.

"Who is this?" Rotxo asks.

"Kato" Kato introduces herself, not so sweetly this time.

"Oh. Hi! I'm Lëy'la" Lëy'la smiles at her.

Kato hms in response as she walks away.

"What's her problem?" Lëy'la asks.

"No idea baby" Rotxo replied, giving her a kiss on her head.

"Hey lovebirds! We have things to do" Ao'nung says to them.

Lëy'la sighs and looks to Rotxo, giving him a gentle but tender kiss on his lips.

"I'll see you later" she smiles and walks off.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

solace By max

Fanfiction

15.5K 470 16
avatar 2 -- jake sully x metkayina!oc
104K 2.4K 33
Neteyam is the son of Jake and Neytiri. Rayena is the daughter of Pantoran and the brother of Rotxo. Rayena is seen as the daughter of the Tonowari...
870 59 15
Jake Sully seeks to pull his children away from their spoiled and unsupervised lifestyle. So, the dynamically distant Sully family moves to the coast...
36.6K 574 17
A story where 2 friends fall in love with the same girl. Will they accomplish their goal to fight over her? Read the story to find out.