Academy of Beasts

Por Futuralist

The Hunter of the Workshop had finally slain the final adversary of his Hunt. Now with the Dream coming to a... Mais

1 - Awakening
2 - Moka Akashiya
3 - English
4 - Saizou Komiya
4.5 - Rumours
5 - Kurumu Kurono
5.5 - Weekend
6 - Club Activities
7 - Midterms
8 - Yukari Sendō
8.5 - Absence
9 - Hitomi Ishigami
11 - Madness

10 - Academic Public Safety Commission

2K 80 39
Por Futuralist

Four days has passed after the incident involving Hitomi Ishigami and her role in causing the disappearances of eight female students was resolved, ending in said Art Teacher's indefinite suspension by the Headmaster. Without any further requests by the Headmaster, the Hunter merely returned to his role as an educator the following day afterwards, along with a busy weekend to reorganize his work and rest.

Although there was an incident of note which occurred during these weekends, as the Hunter had been within school grounds at the time to catch up on loss work due to his absence, as well as to give gratitude to Excellent Maki for substituting for him despite the latter's own busy schedule. The incident had involved Kurumu and an obsessive and perverted admirer, one who used even Poisonous Gas in their attempt to assault the succubus. Although his presence was unneeded to resolve the incident, as said succubus dealt with the situation on her lonesome.

It had been a first at the time for the Hunter to bear witness to an advanced technology of this waking world. A 'photographic camera', a device with a purpose to take 'photographs' more lifelike than even the greatest of portrait paintings. After Kurumu had dealt with the incident, Moka had asked of the Hunter at the time whether he wished a portrait of himself to be taken. A strange request at the time, but it was a request the Hunter accepted regardless. 

One reason was because the Hunter felt Moka still held lingering concerns towards him, therefore he accepted to ease these concerns, although another reason he would not admit was because of his curiosity of the technology. It truly was an intriguing combination of technologies, the ability to also 'store' such lifelike portraits within the small 'SD card' truly showed the Hunter the technological advancements as compared to Yharnam. 

Although the Hunter made sure to confiscate the photographic camera after Moka removed said 'SD card', and for good measure, suspended the assailant as punishment of potentially causing emotional trauma to Kurumu, evidence of blackmail and... photographic material of elicit contents of Kurumu.

Other than that, no other incidents of note, now another school week arrived with the new Monday. As was slowly becoming a weekly routine, the Hunter making notice of the Newspaper Club setting up a stall to distribute their newspaper. And as also was becoming routine, the surrounding male student body would in response sending their admiration and compliments of the female Newspaper Club members, and quickly were the newspaper distributed amongst the student body.

Even Yukari had amassed a significant gathering around her. The Hunter recalled it being only a few weeks ago when the student body had shown great disdain for Yukari and her witch heritage, but now she seemed to have amassed great popularity, likely due to proximity and association with Moka and Kurumu he surmised. Although it was certain the young girl was uncomfortable with the amount of attention given her way, possibly also from young men many years her age, judging by her attempt to escape from her recently acquired admirers.

When Yukari noticed the Hunter within the proximity, she immediately ran her way to him, hiding behind him for cover from the growing crowd of male students.

"Help me Mr. Syn!" Yukari cried.

Once the crowd of male students arrived at his and Yukari's location, their enthusiasm immediately halted.

"Uh... it's Syn-sensei." One of the male students muttered with great concern. "We should probably leave." 

The Hunter's presence had temporarily acted as an effective bulwark between the young witch and the crowding male cohort even if unintentionally. With the crowding students immediately scattering to leave both teacher and student on their lonesome.

"Phew... thanks Mr. Syn!" Yukari begun, comedically wiping away imaginary sweat. "Those boys were scaring me."

The Hunter still held lingering regrets of exposing his dangerous side, admittedly still on occasion giving Yukari a wide berth unintentionally. He merely nodded in acknowledgement of the gratitude without a comment, deciding it best to make his way to where he needed to go as faculty.

Yukari grabbed his coat, stopping the Hunter before he could walk off.  

"Please don't ignore me Mr. Syn..." Yukari pleaded in earnest. "I know that you still feel bad about what happened back then... But, I just want you to talk to me like we used too..."

The Hunter contemplated the young witch's plea. He knew the young girl did not hold against him what he had done to rescue her from Tadashi, yet his guilt still held a tight grip on him. After a brief silence, the Hunter merely knelt before Yukari.

"... Of course, Miss Sendo." The Hunter begun, ruffling at Yukari's hair. "I apologise, you are correct in your presumption. Yet... it was still a terrible side of me which you had to bear witness to."

"Like Moka said, I wouldn't be here if you didnt beat up my Class President," Yukari puffed up her chest. "Or should I say my former Class President?"

A small smile from behind his mask at the young girl's attempt to ease his guilt. "Of course."

"Uwah! It's Syn-sensei!"

"...?" The Hunter turned his attention to the unfamiliar shout of... excitement?

A gathering of female students gathered in front of him and Yukari. How they managed to gather close by without him noticing was a mystery in itself.

Now it was the Hunter who was taken aback by his sudden popularity, unintentionally holding Yukari up high from the crowd due to the suddenness of it all.

Too many words of compliments were thrown at his way to comprehend all at once. Yet there were a few he managed to pick-up.

'Rougish', was that how he appeared?

'Surprisingly gentle', gentle was the last word he would use to describe himself, yet to hear it used to describe him by young women was a strange thing to hear.

A passing comment about being carried on his arms made Yukari fluster.

Unaccustomed to such sudden popularity and compliments, a contrast from the scorn and fear he frequently received in Yharnam, the Hunter could only pause in place out of the suddenness of it all.

The Hunter recognised some within the crowd of students to be the missing female students he and Moka had rescued from Hitomi's influence. He supposed at the very least, it was a positive they managed to readjust from any potential trauma inflicted upon them, as well as their month long absence, by their petrification by Hitomi's hands.

One particular student the Hunter recognised to be the one he saved from falling upon her head, in the process unintentionally given a view of her... the Hunter faked a cough, it was somewhat awkward to recall that incident in mind... And it seemed she remembered the event as well, given her blush when their eyes met.

It would not be an understatement to say that the Hunter knew of the rumours which surround him. These rumours at minimum fearful at best, and hostile at worst due to his unexplainable enlistment by the Headmaster. Yet they were rumours which should cause the student body, other than those he held a personal connection, to give his presence a wide berth. Besides the still persistent letters from numerous clubs requesting him to advise their respective clubs to which he could not help but to admire their tenacity, it was a first he has seen students sending their attention his way.

'What in the world had transpired during the weekends?' The Hunter could only question internally, checking the surroundings to find someone who could potentially explain the strange scenario he found himself in.

As it turns out, Kyoka Tetsu happened to be within the proximity. A quick glance being more than enough to ask her about his current predicament.

"Have you read the newspaper today?" Kyoka asked with a subtle laugh at the Hunter's plight.

"... Newspaper?" The Hunter repeated, taking a glance at the stall set up by the Newspaper Club.

Art Teacher who Kidnapped Female Students Has Been Indefinitely Suspended!!!

Kidnapped Girls Safely Returned Thanks to Brave Efforts of English Teacher!!!

A photograph of both him and Hitomi also prominently displayed on the front page. The Hunter recognising his 'portrait' as the one taken by Moka after the conclusion of events the day prior.

... Ah, that was the reason for his sudden popularity currently amongst the female student body. Perhaps they had lived in fear of becoming another victim of Hitomi. First to Hitomi, now to him. The Hunter came to a conclusion these students were concerningly impressionable.

It seems Moka held secondary intentions when she had asked him of his portrait at the time. He should have told Moka to refrain from mentioning him within the newspaper, to keep his involvement hidden and his anonymity with the incident obscured, the Hunter cursed himself for the oversight of Moka being a member of the Newspaper Club.

The Hunter shot an inquisitive glance at Yukari, whom he still held in his arms, whom upon eye contact had immediately cut away from said eye contact. Redirecting his glance at the vampiress, who had been watching the events unfold. Moka also quickly averted her sights away from his, as if knowing the Hunter would have found the situation comfortable. Although the reasoning to why Moka would mention his involvement in the rescue escapes him.

Gin Morioka, the president of the Newspaper Club, could be heard in the distance muttering under his breath as the situation continued to unfold.

For the moment, it seems the Hunter would be stuck in place until the Homeroom period begins.

Atleast, that was until another commotion caught the collective attention of those present.

Students adorning black uniforms made their way to the stall belonging to the Newspaper Club. The gathering students making a commotion upon witnessing the newly arrived.

"...?"

The Academic Public Safety Commission. A secretive organisation whose existence the Hunter had heard of in passing, yet this was the first time he had witnessed their appearance in person.

The Hunter placed Yukari back into the ground, so they both may better overhear the exchange between Kuyo and Newspaper Club. The conversation quickly escalated to Kuyo kicking down the stall, shouting nonsense about peace and permissions.

'Protecting the peace?' The irony of the proclaimed peacekeepers themselves being the instigators was not lost on the Hunter.

Apparently permission was also required by the Public Safety Commission for Clubs to operate their activities, to the extent of even requiring permission for a stall to be set. Yet the Hunter did not recall such permission written down. Nor did he hear about payment being required to be met by an arbituary deadline, essentially extortion by the Public Safety Commission under threat of physical violence.

Quite a drastic shift in tone and actions for students to partake in. Was this not meant to be an institution of learning?

Did the Headmaster approve of the group's establishment? Was he aware of the commotion this group was causing in his academy? Was he aware of this skewed form of 'justice' taking hold in his instution? Many questions in which the Hunter felt in need of answers.

Other than that, the Hunter cared little for the supposed authority of this Kuyō character and his little gathering of beast cubs possessed.

The confrontation begun to escalate with Kurumu attempting to defuse the further violence. This resulted in Keito, the long legged purple haired senior, poising to attack Kurumu judging by her posture.

The Hunter reacted swiftly, placing his arm in front of Kurumu and taking the web released by Keito in place of the succubus.

"Syn-sensei!"

The Hunter's intervention quickly lessened the commotion amongst the student body.

"I do not recall such a rule within this Academy, Mr. Kuyo." The Hunter begun, swinging his arm to remove the spiderweb attached to his gauntlet in one swoop. "The abuse of authority one do not possess through threat of violence is an issue I cannot tolerate."

Kuyo scoffed at the Hunter's remark. "I'm the justice of this Academy! And who are you, a mere teacher, to order me in how I keep the peace around here?"

The Hunter merely sighed internally. If the Public Safety Commission felt it just to intimidate others into submission, then the Hunter supposed he must do the same.

"If you so insist on furthering this disturbance Mr. Kuyo, then I must respond in kind." The Hunter spoke with indifference in his voice. Yet to observers, the tone in which he spoke caused the atmosphere suddenly drop a few degrees.

Physical violence would be the least appealing option for his current occupation, yet a part of him knew he craved the desire for a bloody skirmish. Especially since the incident with Hitomi which invigorated his instincts, and the current odds currently against him being the prime opportunity for a worthy Hunt. After all, Keito had attacked him first under technicalities, would it not be right for him to react in self-defense?

These thoughts quickly subsided once the Hunter felt his coat being grabbed from behind. Moka had grabbed at the Hunter's coat, watching him in concern. He had been poised for a confrontation without being aware of it, his hands twitching in anticipation of the ensuing skirmish.

Deep breaths, keep his urges under control. He was already on thin ice after his outburst against Tadashi, it was best not to instigate his instincts ant further than he already had.

Kuyō merely clicked his tongue at the inaction by the Hunter, ordering Keito to keep watch on the Newspaper Club.

______________

If there was one issue of growing concern, that despite increasingly closing in on the end of semester examination period, the absence of the student named Mizore Shirayuki was still prominent, the aforementioned student having still not attended any classes of any subject.

Shizuka (Miss Nekonome) had long since voiced her clear concern for the continually absent student to the Hunter. Having missed classes for two months as well as the midterm examinations, any further absences may negatively impact the student's future prospects and may even cause the student to repeat a year. Yet it seemed at one point, Shizuka begun to bring the absentee student copies of newspapers from the Newspaper Club. 

Although on this specific week however, likely due to the commotion with the Academic Public Safety Commission in the morning, Shizuka became exceptionally busy. Therefore she had come to the Hunter to ask for a favor.

"... would Miss Akashiya, Miss Kurono, or Miss Sendo, not be a better suitable for this task at hand?" The Hunter asked his colleague with a raised eyebrow, listing the three female members of the Newspaper Club after hearing said favour from Shizuka.

Shizuka had asked him to deliver the newest edition of the newspaper, prominently featuring him and his role in the rescue of the eight missing students, to Mizore in her place, before the copy could be incinerated by orders of the Public Safety Commission.

"They all have classes to attend. But you don't have a class next period anyway Syn-sensei, meow!"

"Time better spent in preparation for later lectures." The Hunter stated with conviction.

"Even though the crowd outside might~ want your attention meow?" Shizuka replied in response.

Both teachers eyed the growing crowd of female students awaiting the Hunter's presence outside the staff room, quickly becoming a common sight after the publication of the newest issue of the newspaper, even the confrontation with the Public Safety Commission earlier in the morning did not deter their admiration for the Hunter, as well as for his dedication for their safety.

One thing of note was one of the students holding up her issue of the Newspaper. One page showing his painting of the Dream and the Doll. It seemed there were also students who held genuine interest in contemporary arts, adding to his sudden popularity to his surprise.

It was currently a break period, yet the crowd chose to spend their time vying for his attention. Now it was certain in the Hunter's mind, that the students of this academy was quite impressionable if he was to be the source of their admiration, especially after the Hitomi incident. He already found himself longing for the wide berth frequently received prior to the publication.

The Hunter merely sighed in resignation, seeing no other argument against Shizuka's favour. Instead he asked, "Will your club be fine? I feel my intervention with the Public Safety Committee may have escalated issues further."

"That's... also why I wanted to ask you meow... I'm sure last year would've been hard to forget for Gin."

"Last year?"

Shizuka nodded, explaining the events which transpired between the two groups last year. In summary, the Newspaper Club of last year had criticised the actions of the Public Safety Commission, justifiably so given the actions the Hunter had personally witnessed, and as a result, the club was forcefully purged.

"... I suppose it would do for a brief reprise." The Hunter sighed reluctantly.

"Good meow!" Shizuka cheered. "But would you even have enough time meow?"

"..." The Hunter did not reply, merely opening the nearby windows of the staff room.

"What are you doing Syn-sensei?" Shizuka asked in curiosity, watching her colleague picking up a copy of the newspaper.

The Hunter again did not answer. Instead, he leapt from the fourth-level window where the staff room resides, landing upon the ground on his feet without issue.

"Syn-sensei meow!?" Shizuka cried.

Dusting off potential dirt received from the landing, it had been a while since he fell from a great height. Much less in front of an audience, whose reaction to his action was one of great surprise.

For now, the Hunter supposed he should make his way to the student dormitories to deliver the newspaper.

______________

It took the Hunter roughly twenty minutes to make his way to the Female Student's Dormitories from campus grounds. Admittedly, he felt out of place for him, a male teacher, to be at a location meant for female students to lounge around after a school day.

On his way to the dorm room inhabited by Mizore Shirayuki, he saw a few tardy students here and there, therefore meaning they blissfully had little knowledge of his role in the rescue of the missing students. But enough of that, he should keep track of his current objective.

Eventually the Hunter arrived at his designated location, Room 106.

A few gentle knocks on the door to alert the occupant of a visitor. Shizuka had told the Hunter to be certain that Mizore accepted the paper, meaning to observe her to open her assigned room door to collect it.

Although the Hunter did wonder why Shizuka would not tell him why Mizore would not attend classes. Eventually he did receive a response, hearing the aforementioned student slowly making her way to the apartment door. Once opened, the student peeked out the loosely opened crevice from her door with her violet eyes.

Even while concealed by the door, Mizore could certainly be considered an epitome of a silent beauty, the Hunter admittedly believing to be comparable to both Moka and Kurumu. Her light purple hair extending down her back, contrasting with her snow white skin.

The Hunter was certain she would have been considerably popular amongst the student body much like the two aforementioned students, so here he pondered why she had chosen to stay holed up in her apartment. Although it seemed she had a fearful attitude towards him upon first sight, it was hardly shown.

Was she fearful of him, or was it something else?

Regardless, the Hunter merely showed to the student the newspaper, giving it in an offering gesture.

With a slight reluctance, Mizore further opened the door, reaching out for the newspaper in which the Hunter handed over.

"Thank you..." Mizore muttered quietly, averting her eyes away from the Hunter.

It was now certain within the Hunter's mind that Mizore Shirayuki harbored possible trauma, the cause of which is unknown considering the student had been absent since the first day. But whether Mizore Shirayuki eventually returns to attend classes, it would be by her own choice, and the Hunter did not wish to enforce the student to attend while she was in discomfort.

For now, the Hunter merely bowed to Mizore, satisfied the latter seemed somewhat in reasonable health. 

It was time to return before his free period ends and to educate for the remainder of the school day.

______________

Where did it all go wrong? Moka could only question.

Her only intentions yesterday was only just to make Syn-sensei seem less scary than what everyone who didn't know him believe he was.

And to that end, Moka had intentionally mentioned him as the savior of the missing students (despite knowing he would've actually preferred his peace) as an attempt to lessen the rumours regarding him, even being the one to suggest it to the Newspaper Club, to no objections (at least from Yukari).

Everything just seemed to go wrong after the Public Safety Commission appeared to wreck havoc upon the Newspaper Club yesterday. What was more worrying for Moka was that she had since begun noticing telltale signs of Syn-sensei readying to throw himself into fights ever since the Tadashi Incident.

At least her plan to make Syn-sensei's impression seem more gentle than the rumours let on turned out somewhat successful she supposed... just more than she expected. Seeing Syn-sensei suddenly jumping from the 4th Story for Nekonome-sensei just to escape the crowd was something she didn't expect.

Now here she was receiving a scolding from Gin-senpai for getting into a fight with Keito, which ended with the latter being knocked out unconscious by her other self.

A little banter between Gin-senpai and Tsukune, mostly from the former and his jealously of the latter.

The Public Safety Commission quickly arrived at the Club Room. Kuyo making his intention clear to apprehend her for knocking out the aforementioned Keito.

Moka certainly won't apologise for what she did to Keito. Keito did attack her and her friends unprovoked for still holding sentimental value for their Newspaper. Yet hearing the Jorougumo (Spiderwoman) insult Syn-sensei for trying to protect them yesterday morning was still something Moka strangely held against her in contempt. Thus she decided to comply with Kuyo's demands.

Tsukune tried to argue to Kuyo about Keito being the instigator of the incident yesterday, and that she should be freed from prosecution for acting in self-defense. It was beginning to dawn on Moka ever since Ishigami-sensei of Tsukune's recklessness in situations he should not contribute stick his nose in.

Until Kuyo did something to the least of their expectations. The surrounding Public Safety Commission members held their wooden katana pointed at Tsukune, the intent to also apprehend him. In response, Moka tried to divert all punishment and attention to her.

The following words spoken by Kuyo shook both Moka and Tsukune.

"Tsukune Aono, is suspected of being a 'human'."

Tsukune could not answer Kuyo. Instead, he froze in shock of the predicament and in fear of the accusation by Kuyo, indirectly giving validation to the accusation, and escalating the problems due to the lack of denial.

Further accusations of Tsukune was thrown by Kuyo, ranging from being a spy for humanity. His secret exposed and surrounded by numerous eye-witnesses, and with little evidence to refute Kuyo's claims, they were in a situation where they had little choice but to comply.

And so Moka found herself being dragged by the Public Safety Commission, along with Tsukune.

"We have one more left to apprehend." Kuyo mentioned to his subordinate.

Moka felt a chill when she heard the name.

Syn.

______________

The English Literature class for the Senior Year Level was one of the Specialist Electives the Hunter was assigned to educate since his employment in Youkai Academy. And with strong fundamentals in English throughout the course of a student's enrollment being a prerequisite for entry, as a result it held a considerably smaller amount of students as compared to a regular English class.

As a result, a more interpersonal relationship between educator and pupils could be made. Thus it made it one of the few classes the Hunter tended to looked forward to teaching. Especially after his sudden popularity, It was a much needed reprieve from all the commotion for the past few days.

"'Yet do I fear thy nature; it is too full o' the milk of human kindness to catch the nearest way.'" The Hunter read aloud to his class while writing said quote upon the blackboard.

The blackboard had been filled continually with tidbits of notes with occasional quotes from Shakespeare's play, 'Macbeth' and potential interpretations. The play was one of the sources of literature that the class was studying for the semester as the class went on, yet it was strange for the Hunter, he had no knowledge of the play, yet it all seemed to have come naturally to him.

Although the Hunter found it somewhat fitting as an example of human nature, in which humans are flawed, their values easily skewed, and outside influences may cause disastrous consequences if wrongly misinterpreted. Even if he had little clue on whether the course was actually needed for a student's daily life.

The class had discussed the choices taken by the titular character of the play, Macbeth, and the consequences and implications of those actions. It had been all smooth sailing with an enjoyable discussion between educator and students. After a while, the Hunter decided to call for a small break.

"I have a curiosity I want to ask." A tall two-toned hime-cut haired female student asked with her hand raised mid-conversation. Possessing a great desire for knowledge, this student held a mature impression upon her at first glance, which was supported by her gentle expression.

"Go on, Miss Haku."

"Yesterday morning, there were rumours you were the source of attraction among the First Years. Is that true?"

"... Please refrain from bringing up that topic." The Hunter replied with a small exhale.

The class had a laugh at the Hunter's plight as he recalled the sudden rush of impressionable female students who came after him the day the newspaper was released.

At the very least, this classroom was a safe haven from such disturbances. Or at least it was until the class was interrupted.

Students in the familiar black uniforms begun to crowd the room, entering one by one, until Kuyo entered to confront the Hunter.

"... We are in the midst of classes, Mr. Kuyo." The Hunter stated without a slight change in expression.

"Mr. Syn, we would like you to come with us." Kuyo demanded as a response, uncaring for whether it had been class time.

A sudden unexpected demand, causing both the Literature Class and the Hunter to exchange glances at each other in brief confusion.

"And why must I comply, despite your interruption of my class?" The Hunter asked with a raised eyebrow, returning his glance to Kuyō.

"We received word you visited a student at her dorm yesterday on your free period."

"I merely brought the student a copy of the newspaper as a favour for Miss Nekonome in her stead." The Hunter quickly responded to shut down any possible assumptions of a teacher being in a relationship with a student. "She had been preoccupied after your aggression towards her club, and thus turned to my assistance."

The Hunter ceased to concern himself with Kuyo, coming to the conclusion the latter held no intention to listen to his arguments.

Kuyō however did not take lightly to being ignored, emitting his powerful 'beastly' energy, showcasing the potential strength of his true beastly form, and intimidating the Literature Class. "I will not repeat myself again, we demand you come with us."

"Again, why must I oblige with your demands, Mr. Kuyō?" The Hunter asked nonchalantly, unintimidated by the display of force. "If this is a mere personal vendetta for the day prior, then it would be best to cease your current actions. Was it not resolved once Miss Akashiya intervened in my stead?"

"Moka Akashiya has assaulted Keito, a member of the Academic Safety Police, not long afterwards, her intervention then has since been invalidated."

Another raised eyebrow at the statement. "I see. Then your intention today... is to arrest me for an action done by Miss Akashiya?"

Kuyo held a smirk at the inquiry. "You're to be apprehended under suspicions of being human."

Kuyō snapped his fingers, and immediately after the signal, the other members of the Public Safety Commission had the Hunter surrounded, their wooden katana sheathed and aimed at him.

The small literature class erupted into a panic after the accusation.

"M-Mr. Syn, is h-human?"

It was here now that the Hunter truly experienced the supposed 'justice' of the Public Safety Commission first-hand. Acting upon mere hearsay and exaggeration and then placing their intended victim in a disadvantageous position. Yet the Hunter felt it best to take little notice of the demand, deciding to continue the small talk with the Literature Class, despite the wooden blades aimed at him and earlier accusation causing a panic within said Literature Class.

When the Hunter still would not budge nor comply from his position. The tallest and most physically imposing member of the Academic Public Safety Commission, Sato, made his way to his position.

The Hunter, still held no concern, despite Sato intending to enforce his strength to force compliance by the Hunter. His poor decision was however to try and enforce the Hunter.

In a blink of an eye, the Hunter grabbed at Sato's throat, causing him to crumble onto the ground. No effort was made on the Hunter to even stand from his comfortable podium.

"A few beast cubs seem to have become quite unruly." The Hunter declared, the cold indifference in his voice sent a shiver down the spines of the surrounding Committee members. His grip on Sato's neck, still firm despite with the latter's attempt to pry off his hand. "I suppose I must deal with this little group after this unjust accusation against a member of faculty."

Even if the Public Safety Commission did not know of his and the Headmaster's current arrangements. But disregarding that fact, to accuse him, a member of faculty, in the middle of his class. No matter who the group thought they were, he still held more authority than them. And the Hunter would not have his authority undermined.

"I will not repeat myself again, Mr. Kuyō." The Hunter emphasised while repeating the words spoken by Kuyo earlier as if he was mocking him, tightening his hold effortlessly as Sato begun to foam in the mouth as a sign of asphyxiation. "Why must I comply with your demands?"

Another finger snap by Kuyo, a few Public Safety Commission members made their way into the classroom with two familiar students.

Moka and Tsukune were forced into the room. Having been held captive by the group, both to be used as leverage to force the Hunter to comply with their demands.

The moment the Hunter saw Tsukune enter, he had come to the conclusion that the student's 'secret' was already uncovered, judging by the earlier accusation of the Hunter being human. Yet despite that, the Hunter held more interest in Moka's reaction, the latter held a gravely concerned expression directed at him, having overheard the conversation between the Hunter and Kuyo.

Moka's reaction showed great shock at the accusation of the Hunter being human, even more so than Tsukune's. The Hunter made little reaction to said accusation, although he did find the situation to be strange, there was little definite clues or events which would have indicated his humanity to the Academic Public Safety Commission. If the Hunter had to recall the events involving both him and Tsukune which transpired towards this specific point.

Saizou Komiya would likely make the connection between the lack of transformation as a means of self-defense from both him and Tsukune, however said student was still suspended, and seemed to be the type who would be a misfit with the Public Safety Commission. The succubus abilities shown by Kurumu seem to affect all regardless of race and gender, asides from him, therefore leading to an over-saturation in possible links, although the Hunter recalled Moka once telling him in passing that Kurumu believed his... 'scent' was more potent than Tsukune. Tamao Ichinose also made note of both their scents, yet there was little association for a definite conclusion. If there was one definite correlation, then it would be...

"Fine, I shall comply." The Hunter released his grip on Sato, allowing the Public Safety Commission member to take in air before brain damage from lack of oxygen could set. "On the condition my question is answered, otherwise this may not end peacefully."

Kuyō scoffed at the Hunter, keeping quiet to allow one mere question to be asked.

"Was it Hitomi Ishigami?"

Kuyō flinched upon mention of Hitomi, yet he did not answer. And that was all he needed for an answer, eliciting an annoyed exhale by the Hunter. He recalled his suspended colleague having had bitten Tsukune and him. Even if he was certain to cut every single follicle of the snake which bit him to prevent his blood from flowing towards Hitomi, she would have likely tasted him. Although it seems the Headmaster was quite lenient in his punishment for the disgraced Arts Teacher, judging by said Arts Teacher still possessing enough autonomy to reveal both his and Tsukune's secret to the Public Safety Commission.

Complying with the Public Safety Commission, the Hunter stood to make his exit.

"Mr. Syn, will you be okay?" Haku asked in grave concern, not because of the fact that the Hunter was supposedly human, but concern for his safety.

A brief pause, no answer.

"Our lecture will be dismissed early today." The Hunter merely stated to his class, still showing a lack of concern to his current predicament. "I expect you all to read through the second act by next class."

______________

Yeah so uh, this story really expects considerable knowledge of the manga to understand the events because of how I wrote it, since I tend to skip scenes which happened on the manga if it usually doesn't involve Syn-sensei, or if a third party (Moka) can't mention Syn-sensei in any capacity.

I'm not sorry.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

38K 523 15
A Neko a human a vampire and tons of other monsters! (I came a cross a story like this and was like, "You know what! f!ck it" so yeah :3) 2022/DEC/02...
178K 2.8K 50
Yokai Academy a school for monsters designed to help monsters blend into human society. Tsukune and the Newspaper Club are in year two. To bring eve...
61.1K 1K 48
Force-Sensitive orphan, Y/N Argus has completed his training as a Jedi under the tutelage of Jedi Master Cal Kestis, and returned to his home planet...
453K 11.5K 46
A young, 16 year old girl called Yuna, now finally takes control of her own life. Her mother sad about her leaving home to go to the private, mysteri...