Issei the Destructive Phoenix

By AnthonyTyler9

Rias Gremory and Riser Phenix have been born at the same date while Sona was born a year after they got marri... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Fast Wedding!
Meeting Sona Sitri! Becoming High Class!
Evil Pieces arrive! Training to become the Strongest!
Training Continues! Time Skip!
Kuoh Academy! Meeting the Boi's!
Sophitia Appears! Issei's plan revealed!
Issei vs Sophitia! Wishes Granted, and Devils running amok!
Heading home! Arranged Marriage!?
Argument! Leaving!?
Training for Matsuda and Motohama! Jackie learns Fireball!
Training Jackie once more! Kateria finds Issei!
Signs of a Great War!
Issei vs Raynare!
Issei meets Kokabiel!
Freed Attacks!
Nilson visits! Kokabiel is attacking Kuoh Academy!?
Phoenix vs Fallen Angel! Ingvild makes her decision!
Lemon!

Peace being made

189 1 0
By AnthonyTyler9

A/N This chapter will be the last one that I will do. I know that the person who wished for me to continue this story will be at least a little angry, but I just can't continue it after this chapter. I know that you want to make your Oc powerful and give Issei a humiliating loss after winning against Sona, but I just can't do it. As much as I want to create a chapter of Nilson Andrealphus versus Issei, I just can't let myself have an Oc humuliate a character that I worked so hard to go through harsh times as well as suffer the pain of loss. Also, in the story I had stated that Nilson was at the same power level as Issei, and when I was told that Nilson was going to be capable of humiliate Issei without much kind of a fight... I just can't do it. In the story Issei has suffered having his free choice taken, the pain of having made a mistake at the cost of someone's life, as well as nearly losing the love of his little sister. If anyone wishes to adopt this story and continue where this chapter will leave off, I wish you could do it. I just will not allow this character of Issei to be humiliated without being capable of fighting back, when you humiliate someone, there isn't even a fight to be done. I will make this the final chapter of my Issei the Destructive Phoenix. I hope you all can forgive me. Let's start the chapter.

Issei was inside his office as he was working on some research for the club's activities when the door to it was opened. "Issei, I can't believe this!?" A man with blood red hair said, as he walked into the room. "What do you mean?" Issei asked, concerned. "The Author of this story is making this our last chapter!" He called out angrily. "What are you even talking about!? How can he do this!?" Issei screamed. "I know, but from what it sounded like he really wishes for you to have a little break from losses. I hope someone can continue this story.

A/N That is the wrong thing I should be saying. CUT!

"Issei, are you ready for the conference between the three factions?" Sirzechs asked, walking through the door. "I know, I am busy dealing with some projects that my peerage has done, even Jackie has done a good job on our articles." Issei said, smiling. "With this conference we can finally stop infighting between each other and achieve peace." Sirzechs said, as Issei nodded his head. "I've been waiting for this moment. I just hope that it goes just according to plan." Issei said, placing his plans for the conference on his desk. As Sirzechs looked them over, he smirked as he saw each and every contingency plan made in case, they were attacked by outside groups that wish for the Three Factions to remain at war. "I guess that you've spent too much time in trying to make a safe plan?" Sirzechs asked. "I made the perfect location for the peace treaty to be made. Follow me." Issei said, as he walked over to the room's bookshelf. As he pulled a book they watched as the bookshelf opened up revealing multiple poles going underground as they got on them and slid down into the depths of the underground area underneath the Old School Building. As Issei turned on the lights, they were impressed with the space inside as well as the table in the middle of the room. Looking at the middle of the table he found a sigil that looked eerily similar to the last time all three factions were combined. The sigil had a Christian Bible with Fallen Angel Wings flitting about behind it, Devil Wings sticking out at the edges of the sigil, but the most important part about it was that the Bible had the image of a Dragon. "What is the Dragon for?" Sirzechs asked. "That is to represent Motohama. He is this generations Red Dragon Emperor. Not only that but he is the descendant of the Black Dragon Family. Their faction is the Black Dragon Gods. I am not sure how I was able to reincarnate him into my peerage but I am glad that I was stronger than him at that moment in time. He is getting stronger every day. And I am proud of that. I just hope that he becomes a better person overall." Issei said, confusing Sirzechs. "What do you mean by that?" Sirzechs asked, curious. "He's a hopeless pervert." Issei said, as Sirzechs sighed in acknowledgement. "Well I guess we can wait for the meeting to start." Sirzechs said, as he left the room. "When does the meeting take place?" Issei asked. "It takes place about 3 days from now. Now I got to head back to the Underworld in order to clear out as much paperwork as possible for this meeting to happen." Sirzechs said, disappearing into a magic circle. 

=======================================================

The day had come, and Issei was gathered in the underground bunker of the Old School Building as they awaited the other faction's arrival. The first to arrive was Sirzechs and Serafall Leviathan of the Devil faction, after them it was Azazel and Barakiel of the Fallen Angel Faction from Grigori, and the last ones to appear was Michael and Gabriel with an Ace from both of them. As the meeting went off for a start, Issei noticed their new arrival in a silver haired boy with a biker jacket and silver-blue eyes. As soon as the boy stared at Issei, he was wary of the boy since Azazel had asked him why he was even there in the first place. First sign that this guy wasn't supposed to be present at the meeting, and the second sign that he wasn't supposed to be there was by how late he had arrived to the place in the first place. Issei walked over to the guy as he stared smugly at Issei, and nobody was prepared for Issei to place the boy into a magical barrier and kick him out of the underground base. "Issei what is the meaning of this!" Sirzechs asked. "He's trying to get this meeting to not happen. He works for someone else who hates how this meeting is happening. I have a feeling Azazel knows who they are?" Issei asked, as the man smirked at him. "Right on the money kid, so how many cookies do you wish to have?" The man asked, as Issei gave him a deadpan stare. "Fine, I will tell you. I have only heard rumors, but they call themselves the Khaos Brigade. Made up of Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils alike who wish to keep the Great War continuing mainly because they don't wish for peace. They might have taken Vali under their wing." Azazel said, as Issei placed a barrier over the underground base. "With this you can finish your meeting, Patroklos, Pyrah, Zenko and Matsuda outside with me now. Let's show these bastards that you don't mess with me." Issei said, heading out of the barrier. As his peerage left the meeting the leaders had smirked at Issei's confidence in his peerage, the only one left who stayed there was Jackie as she stared at Azazel. "Why do you have black feathery wings?" She asked.

=======================================================

Issei and the rest of his peerage had arrived on the surface of the Earth and were instantly surrounded by the Khaos Brigades Magicians. "Kill them!" The leader called out, as Issei blitzed them and killed half of their forces with a mere wave of his hand. As more portals appeared on the battlefield the rest of Issei's peerage had sent out and fought the magicians while Issei stayed with his Queen. Matsuda and Motohama worked together as they used their respective powers in order to kill any and all foes while they also ranked on who's breasts and asses were the best amongst the magicians. Patroklos and Pyrah had worked together in taking down the barrier's sigils placed around the Old School Building as they were attacked from all angles. With Issei and Ingvild, he stood in front of the magicians as they launched magical attack after another with nothing showing for their effort. "You know, I was surprised that your weakling group managed to rope in and tame the White Dragon Emperor. I never took him to be pegged by a bunch of women." Issei said, as he charged his Destructive Flames around the area. Ingvild had placed a barrier around herself in order to prevent herself from being killed by the flames themselves but attacked with Water Magic as well. As their fight continued the magic circles in the sky stopped as all that was left of the Khaos Brigade was Vali as he stood in the sky looking smug. "You know, I could kill you. With my power as well as Albion on my side, it would be child's play." Vali said, smugly. "You really think that?" Issei asked, in his ear as he was already behind the young man. Vali moved away from Issei as he stared at him closely and only found something horrifying, he had 5 pairs of wings, one pair more than him. What he didn't know was that Issei had a true form underneath it all that gave him an extra pair of wings as well. Issei let some of his destructive flames dance around his hand as he talked with Vali, it was cute how the young man watched him closely as Issei talked. "Aren't you going to attack?" Issei asked, slowly moving towards Vali. And that set the young man off to try and hit Issei at least once. But every attack that the young man threw was dodged or parried as if he was a mere brat playing sword battle. With each and every attack missing he would get more and more angrier. "Use your full power against me! I can take it!" Vali screamed as he landed a punch on Issei's face as he stood ram rock still. "Well you asked for it. Don't blame me if you shit your pants." Issei said, as his power started to fluctuate as his aura was that of Destruction and Flames. His power soared into the Ultimate Class beings and extremely close to that of Satan Class beings. Just as his power was about to reach it, his form began to change as Issei began to smirk at Vali. His body changed to accommodate for the power increase as he grew a few inches as well as his muscles increased in size which allowed his power to reach the lower spectrum of Satan Class beings. Vali looked on with a battle hungry look on his face as he charged his power to his maximum, just being over Ultimate Class in terms of power before he utilized his Balance Breaker which placed him near the power of Satan Class Beings. As Issei stared at the young man, he knew that this fight would be a long one since he needed to end it fast. And just as fast as Vali could barely register Issei had kicked him in the gut mixing his destructive energy and flames into one flaming destructive kick. Their fight continued up into the air as they went blow for blow as they became mere lights in the sky as the rest of the peerage arrived where Ingvild was. "Wow, so that is the White One?" Matsuda asked, curious. [Yes, he is this generations Strongest White Dragon Emperor. You have a small while in order to reach his power. I hope you can learn how to utilize this power of yours as well as the Boosted Gear's power in order to defeat your opponent.] Ddraig said, smirking from his Sacred Gear with Matsuda slowly becoming the strongest Red Dragon Emperor for his history. The fight in the air had reached its climax when Vali was slammed into the ground as Issei stood before him. Even with his power being halved by Vali Issei was still standing in front of him as Issei's power increased by the second. "You know, there was a common misconception about my power." Issei said, as he picked up the beaten White Dragon. "What is that?" Vali asked, as he coughed up blood. "It doesn't matter how many times my power is halved or taken from me. In this form it always increases until my body can't handle the power anymore and forces me to expel it towards something. It's the main reason why I don't even use the form most of the time. It's simply too powerful for me to control." Issei said, tossing him on the ground a few meters away from himself. Turning away from the boy Issei walked over to his peerage as a new person arrived on the scene seeing Vali's condition. "Wow you got your ass handed to you. Never knew that the son of Rias Gremory and Riser Phenix was that powerful." The man said, as Issei tells him his secret. "I trained with Sirzechs for 90% of my life, I gained this amount of power from training alone." Issei said, waving goodbye to them. Disappearing into a magic circle Vali and his buddy left the battlefield just as Sirzechs and the rest of the Faction heads arrived to see a massacre. "Did we miss something?" Michael asked, concerned. "Nope, just some people trying to stop the peace treaty from happening. Just a bunch of assassins." Issei said, as a new magic circle appeared behind Issei in the sky. Everyone looked to the sky as they found a man who looked furious at them, and he was staring at Issei the longest. "You took my wife from me! I will make sure that you suffer the consequences of your actions!" The man said, as he revealed his 5 pairs of Devil wings and flew at Issei.

A/N That is the end of the chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it. If any other writer wishes to adopt this story, please inform me on my page as it will be sent as a notification to me. I hope you all have a great day and see you all later with another story!

2405 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 246 11
Oscar Storm was the shared pawn of Rias Gremory & Sona Sitri. However, he was treated awfully by his fellow peerage members. They overwork him, disre...
161K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...
181K 2.5K 19
By: FunahoMisaki (A/N: I own nothing, all character credits go to respective owners) What if things were different in the DxD universe? Issei had a...
2.6K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...