HOPELESS - [๋‹ˆํ‚ค]

By ennyki

"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. " โ€ Hana was... More

00
โœญ 01
โœญ 02
โœญ 03
โœญ 04
โœญ 05
โœญ 06
โœญ 07
โœญ 08
โœญ 09
โœญ 10
โœญ 11
โœญ 12
โœญ 13
โœญ 15
โœญ 16
โœญ 17
โœญ 18
โœญ 19
โœญ 20
โœญ 21
โœญ 22
โœญ 23
โœญ 24
โœญ 25
bonus ๋ฌธ์ž

โœญ 14

756 34 11
By ennyki

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

future ?
━━━━━

Hana didn't take her break this morning. She stayed in the classroom while Riki went to talk with his friends.

She hadn't slept much last night, so she took the opportunity to catch up on the night she hadn't finished yet.

She could hear the wind blowing through the window, caressing her hair and the smell of the flowers outside wafting into the classroom. She could hear people talking and the sound of balloons bouncing on the floor.

Strangely enough, it was rather pleasant to sleep with that kind of noise.

Her nap only lasted 15 minutes before the bell rang to announce the resumption of lessons.

Riki returned with a smile and ran his hands through his hair before sitting down next to Hana.

"It was really good yesterday, when can we do it again ?" said Riki, waking her up.

"I don't know, whenever you feel like it." Hana replied, scratching her eyes and stretching.

"I always want to, oh, did I wake you ?"

"I didn't get much sleep last night."

Hana put her head back in her arms but Riki leaned towards her, lifted her hair so she could hear him: "I'm the one who shouldn't have slept all night after the beating you gave me yesterday."

Hana let out a smile into her hands and her cheeks flushed as she felt Riki's breath in her ear.

Riki saw Hana's cheeks swell, realising that she was smiling because of what he had just said. Even if it wasn't all her doing, she'd won that bowling match. By 13 points.

The teacher came back into the classroom with some papers in his hands and Hana put her head out of her arms.

The teacher put the papers on his desk and said: "You know that this year is very important for you, for your results and for your future career."

The girl sighed and murmured to herself: "What's the point of listening if it's going to be about the future ?" Then she buried her head in her arms.

Riki heard her and felt his heart burn inside him. He turned his head towards her and said: "Hana, this is important, you should think about it more." as if she really needed to worry about her professional future.

She looked Riki straight in the eye and frowned slightly.

"Because you really think I'm going to survive this long ? Riki, please, come back to reality !" Then she buried her head in his arms. "Let me be bored."

He leaned towards her again and whispered. "Don't give up Hana, I beg you."

Then their teacher began handing out the papers.

"Hana, please, fill in this form with me !" asked Riki, taking her arm to straighten her up.

Hana pulled her head out of her arms, huffing and they both read the first question: What are your three favourite subjects ?

Riki glanced discreetly at Hana and saw that she was beginning to write. He smiled and answered in turn.

Second question: What are your ideas for future work ?

The girl huffed and Riki dropped his pen to take her arm and turn to her.

"Hana, you won't die until you're 17 and you'll have your whole life ahead of you. Your life is far from over, beauty."

Hana's eyes widened.

Beauty ?

Riki didn't correct his sentence and looked Hana in the eye. She nodded and began to answer the other questions.

In the end, answering these questions would please Riki. Even if she knew that her time would come sooner than the others, she could still dream of the future she was going to live.

She answered the questions about her future job and the subjects she would have to take to get there, even though she knew full well that she wouldn't be here next year, given the speed at which the disease was progressing.

Hana turned her head towards the boy next to her and promised herself one thing: if she lived, this boy would be happy and she would fight until her last breath to stay with him as long as possible. To see him laugh and have fun over trivial things.

Sometimes she lost hope, but she told herself that Riki was there for her, even if he knew full well what her fate was, so why not do the same with him ?

Hana finished the questionnaire before Riki, not because she was answering at random, but because she knew very well what her future would look like if it existed.

When she was a child, the first job she would have liked to do was to be an archaeologist, but his mum told her it wasn't possible because of the dust and that her lungs couldn't take it.

Then she wanted to become a stuntwoman, but again her lungs couldn't take it, or she wouldn't be able to do this job for the rest of her life.

Then she discovered the piano.

Hana realised straight away that she wanted to play the piano until she dies.

So that's what she's going to do for a living. She's going to be a pianist !

The last question on the questionnaire was: What would you say to your future self ?

She simply wrote: "Do it ! Here or up there."

She stood up to return her paper to her teacher, while Riki had only filled in half of his.

She returned to her seat beside her friend and waited patiently for the lesson to end.

The class ended and Hana looked at Riki, who was giving her a sorry look.

"I know what I want to do later, nini. It's all right."

The young man stand up from his chair without taking his eyes off her. He murmured to himself: "Yes, it's all right."

Riki and Hana went out together before heading home.

They stopped in front of a small grocery shop next to the town's train station.

They went inside and looked at the newspapers and magazines there, then Riki noticed a place where there were albums. He quickly walked over to it and pointed to an album.

"Hana, he's selling Michael Jackson albums !" exclaimed the young man.

He hurriedly took a copy in each hand to have a closer look at them.

"I can't leave without these two."

Hana also took an album in her hands and Riki turned his head and widened his eyes.

"Oh, you know One Ok Rock ? Hana, you have good taste in music." She smiled furtively at him.

They were her mother's favourite band, having started listening to them the very day she was born, so of course she liked them.

She also noticed a few One Direction albums. She had been a fan of the band a few years ago.

"I like One Direction too." she said, turning her head towards him before asking: "Do you know their music ?"

Riki shook his head, making a duck mouth. He'd never really paid much attention to their music.

Hana smiled and put the album back down saying: "You should, their music is the most beautiful."

He smiled slightly and Hana has rested the One Direction albums, taking only those of One Ok Rock

Then they both headed for the cash desk. Riki placed the three albums they decided to buy on the counter.

Riki took out two 20 euros and handed him back the missing money.

"Riki, I owe you a lot of money." she said as they walked out of the shop.

He put the two Michael Jackson albums in his bag without paying any attention to what Hana was saying, entered the shop again and came out the next second, hands behind his back and a big smile on his face.

"My flower girl, I've got a surprise for you !"

Then he removed his hands from his back and handed her the One Ok Rock album he'd just bought for her.

Hana laughed with him and said to get into his little game: "How did you know I liked that band ?"

"You have good taste, so I suspected."

He patted her on the shoulder and Hana whispered, "Thank you." as she took the album from his hands, happy to have won an album from one of her favourite artists.

༺❦༻

thank you for reading this far <3
I'll try to write better in the future ;)
Feel free to leave a vote or comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.7K 33
wattys longlist 2018 | MEET ELLA. She's drowning, literally. Ella has lung cancer, causing her lungs to fill with liquid that needs to be drained dai...
1.1K 85 11
Ha Minjae is struggling to escape the grip of the mental abuse from her own mother, leaving her constantly feeling broken and unworthy. But when she...
1.2K 116 29
A girl who has a terrible fate meets someone special. What is her Fate? Will the person be able to change her fate? A story with a Twist.
45.4K 3.1K 32
Hyunjoo wants to avenge for her family matters and decides to work at ENHYPEN LABELS as the CEO's secretary. Unexpectedly, she found out that her CEO...