Bangpink- My abusive siblings.

By _Mirror_girll_

???- "๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰.....?" ???- "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: What did I do?
Chapter 2: Y/N boyfriend.
Chapter 3: Consequences.
Chapter 4: Surprised for Y/N.
Chapter 5: It's so painful.
Chapter 6: Surrounding by loneliness.
Chapter 7: Regret.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 8: Loves from family.
Chapter 9: New version of me.
Introduction 2
Chapter 10: Ruin someone birthday party.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 11: The game starts now.
Chapter 12: Lunch food just for you
Chapter 13: Surrender yourself to the police.
Chapter 14: Just visiting.
Some information. (Important)
Chapter 15: The Incident.
Chapter 16: Warning?
Chapter 18: Please forgive me.
Chapter 19: Felt Grateful
Not a chapter!
Chapter 20: The new cafe?
Info (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 21: Jealousy?
Chapter 22: What happened?
25k readers!๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 23: Sometimes it's pain
Chapter 24: The effect.

Chapter 17: The Promise We Made.

2.4K 75 6
By _Mirror_girll_

No one POV:

After a few minutes like that, Y/N arrived at her company. All the workers bowed when they saw one of the daughters of the Hwang family entering the company, Everyone bowed to her and why not?

The Hwang family is the second richest and most famous family in the world. The Kim family is the number 1 richest in the world while the Hwang family is the second and the Cha family is the third.

Then Y/N was greeted by her secretary Sehun.

(Note: Sehun is also Y/N secretary.)

Sehun- "Good afternoon miss Y/N." *Bowed*

Y/N- "Good morning Sehun."

Sehun- "Miss Y/N, the person you want to see is already in the office miss."

Y/N- "Alright Sehun, come with me to the office."

Sehun- "Alright miss."

They went straight to the office and saw the person Y/N was waiting for sitting on the sofa.

Y/N- "Hello Edward."

Edwards- "Hello miss Y/N."

Then Edward stood up from his seat and shook hands with Y/N. After that they sat down except for Sehun who was standing behind Y/N's sofa.

( Y/N office.)

Y/N- "So did you get the pictures and videos I asked for?"

Edward- "Yes miss Y/N, I have the pictures and videos that miss asked for."

Edward also gave the video in the phone and an envelope in which there was a picture of Eun Kyung pushing Eun Woo down the stairs. The video and pictures look very real.

Y/N- "Thank you Edward, I really appreciate it."

Edward- "Your welcome miss Y/N and what about my payment miss?"

Y/N- "You always said you wanted revenge on Eun Kyung, didn't you?"

Edward- "Yes miss Y/N, I really want revenge on him.... after all that bitch killed my family for money....."

Y/N- "That's why I came looking for you Edward...."

Then Y/N wanted to take something out of her handbag, Edward's eyes were very shiny at that time because he thought Y/N was going to pay him. But suddenly he felt a pain in his chest.....

Edward was very surprised because he saw Y/N holding a gun on her hand and one of the bullets in the gun was in Edward chest.

Edward- "M-Miss..... w-why....?"

Y/N- "I'm sorry Edward and I think you should learn next time that you shouldn't trust people that easily..... I'm only using you Edward." *smirks*

Edward- "M-Miss..... p-please h-help m-me......"

After that, Edward stopped moving. Y/N smirks at Edward who is dead while Sehun just stands there with a blank face, he doesn't want to disturb his boss's work because if he does he might end up like Edward.

Y/N- "Sehun, you know what you should do."

Sehun- "Yes.... miss Y/N."

Sehun also called his people and did the work that Y/N told.

Then Y/N called her brother In-Youp while watching Sehun and his men clean Edward's body.

(In the call.📱)

Y/N📱- "Hello In-Youp oppa!"

Hwang In-Youp📱- "Hello princess! Why are you calling?"

Y/N📱- "Let's go to the mall with Hyunjin oppa, Kai, Soeyon and Nayeon. Let's spend time together!"

Hwang In-Youp📱- "Well then, let me tell the others about this."

Y/N📱- "Alright oppa, I'll go back to our mansion first and we'll meet at the mall."

Hwang In-Youp📱- "Okay princess, but I think it's good that you go back to your mansion first and meet at the mall because the maid is cleaning the whole mansion right now."

Y/N📱- "Alright oppa, I'm going back to my mansion first then we meet at the mall. Bye-bye!"

Hwang In-Youp📱- "Bye Princess, I love you!"

Y/N📱- "I love you too oppa!"

(End of the call.📱)

Y/N- "Sehun, I want to go out first. Please do the work I gave you."

Sehun- "Alright miss Y/N, if you need anything you can call me."

Y/N- "Alright Sehun, I'll go first." *smile*

Sehun handed over Y/N's handbag to its owner and Sehun and his men bowed to Y/N when Y/N was about to leave the office.

(Time skip after leaving the Company.)

(Her mansion.)

Y/N- "I haven't been back to my own mansion for a long time....."

All the maids and butlers in the mansion were very surprised to see the presence of their young miss in the mansion because Y/N had not returned to the mansion for a long time. They quickly bowed to Y/N while saying

Maids and Butlers- "Welcome back young miss." *Bowed*

Y/N- "Please put my handbag where it belongs, I need to go to the bathroom."

Maid 1- "But young miss, the closet is already full of handbags miss."

Y/N- "Then put it on the bed first."

Maid 1- "Alright young miss." *Bowed*

Y/N- "Thank you."

The maid put Y/N's handbags on Y/N's bed while Y/N went to the bathroom. After a few minutes of Y/N showering, she went to her closet to choose a dress.

(Her closet.)

Y/N looked at her entire closet first to choose her clothes.

(Choose which one you want.)

After Y/N got ready, he got out of the mansion and drove to the mall.

(Time skip at the mall.)

Y/N POV:

When I arrived at the mall I continued to wait at the place where we promised, then after a few minutes everyone arrived.

Y/N- "In-Youp oppa! Hyunjin oppa!"

Hwang In-Youp and Hyunjin- "Hey princess!"

Then I hugged them both.

Hyunjin- "Yahh you brat, why haven't you called me in a long time huh?"

Y/N- "I'm sorry Hyunjin oppa, I've been quite busy lately....."

Soyeon- "We haven't spent time together in a long time either." *smile*

Nayeon- "We are also quite busy with university homework......"

Suddenly Kai hugged me from behind.

Kai- "Baby I miss you..." *Smile*

Y/N- "I miss you too babe." *Smile*

Hwang In-Youp- "Alright love birds go get a room." *smirks*

Y/N- "Yahh oppa!"

Kai- *chuckles*

After that we went shopping, but before that. Kai kissed my lips and whispered

Kai- "You need a punishment for not calling me for a long time." *smirk*

I just chuckled and we walked holding hands. We had a lot of fun that day because we went to the arcade, bought some snacks, watched movies and went shopping. After all that we went home because it was late, my brothers and I went back to our mansion because the maids had already cleaned the whole mansion.

(End of Y/N POV.)

(Time skip at the Hwang mansion.)

When they got back to the mansion, they rushed to take a shower to clean themselves. When it's dinner time, The Hwang siblings get ready and go down to the dining room.

Their eyes sparkled because they saw the delicious food on the table prepared by their mother Mrs Hwang. They quickly sat down and ate, Mr and Mrs Hwang laughed because they saw the behavior of their children who were like 5-year-old. Then all of them start eating.

Hwang In-Youp- "Emma, Appa. Did you know that today Hyunjin and Y/N were acting like monkeys at the arcade." *chuckles*

Mr Hwang- "HAHAHA!"

Mrs Hwang- *chuckles* "What did they do my son?"

Hwang In-Youp- "They took the ball and climbed inside the basketball court and they put the ball many times in the net!"🤣

Y/N- "We were very angry because we couldn't put a single ball in the net."

Hyunjin- "So we had to climb like monkeys and put a lot of balls in the net."

Y/N- "Hyunjin oppa, don't confirm that we behave like monkeys."😑

Hwang In-Youp, Mr and Mrs Hwang- "HAHAHAHAHA!!"

The dining room was full of joy and the sound of laughter, even the butlers and maids standing there smiled and laughed when they heard Hwang In-Youp's story.

After they had dinner, Mr and Mrs Hwang went to the library room to spend time together while The Hwang Siblings went to their hangout place, the rooftop, to relax there. They also chatted about the university and other things.

(The rooftop.)

Hwang In-Youp- "You two, I have something to share with you both."

Hyunjin and Y/N- "What is it Hyung/oppa?"

Then In-Youp took something out of his pocket, it was a box containing three bracelets with Hwang Siblings written on it. Hwang In-Youp gave them the bracelet and they wore it.
In-Youp smiling when he saw that his siblings wore it then In-Youp also wear the bracelet.

Y/N- "It's beautiful In-Youp oppa!"

Hyunjin- "I love it." *Smile*

Hwang In-Youp- "Let's make a promise."

Hyunjin and Y/N- "Promise?"

Hwang In-Youp- "Yes, promise if anything happens to one of us, we need to take care of each other no matter what happens, never be separated from each other and protect our families if they are in danger. The most important thing is..... to always be there when one of our family members is in need." *smile*

Hyunjin and Y/N's eyes widened when they heard what their eldest brother said..... then Hyunjin smiled at In-Youp while Y/N gave a sad smile to her brothers because..... maybe one of her family will be hurt by Y/N's revenge on her enemy. Then she suddenly remembered when Eun Kyung spoke to Y/N that one of the people Y/N loved the most might disappear in her life...... but Y/N must not let that happen, she will try to stop her enemy.

Hyunjin- "I promise hyung, this is my promise to you...." *Smile*

Y/N- "I'll promise In-Youp oppa." *Sad Smile*

They smiled and hugged each other, Y/N was almost in tears because she was trying to protect her family from any harm...... After that they said goodnight to each other and went to their respective bedrooms to sleep.

But suddenly Y/N got a message from the person she hates the most.

(In the chat📱)

???📱- "I know that you're not Min Seol-ah."

Y/N📱- "Tf you do want ???. I want to fucking sleep and I don't know what you're talking about."

???📱- "Come to cafe xxxx because I want to discuss something with you Y/N. If you don't come I will spread your identity....."

(End of the chat.📱)

Without Y/N replying back to the chat, she quickly lay down on her bed because she was tired.

(Your bedroom.)

Y/N- "How tf ??? know that I'm not Min Seol-ah??"

Y/N thinks she should go see ??? or not while smiling because she saw the bracelet given by his brother Hwang In-Youp. After a few minutes like that, Y/N fell asleep while wearing her bracelet.

To be continued.........

~Each person in Hwang Siblings has a mansion and a company.~

~Mr and Mrs Hwang love their children very much that's why they gifted them a mansion and a company.~

~Hwang Siblings made a beautiful family promise.~

~Who do you guys think chatted Y/N that night??~

~What will Y/N do to Bangpink, IU and Eun Kyung after this??~

~Who do you think the person Y/N loved the most in her life will die??~

Hey guys it's me again Myung-Hee 💫 How are you guys doing? I hope you guys are doing well. Please vote this story and leave a lot of comments because I want to see your reaction in this chapter.💞

(1973 Words)🔥💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 2.6K 31
๐—ฌ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...
120K 4.7K 103
The boys being obsessed over Yoongi and trying to make him theirs. Gang au. "Can't we take hi-" "Gosh Namjoon we can't take every guy with us you c...
69.4K 3.1K 80
๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ษด แดส™๊œฑแด„แดœส€แด‡สŸส ๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› แด‡แด€๊œฑส. ๊œฐษชษดแด…ษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœแด€ส€แด…. ส™แดœแด› สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข สœษชแด...แดกแด€๊œฑ ษขส€แดœแด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข. แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ ส™ส แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, ส™แดแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡...
5.7K 161 8
๐‘Œ/๐‘›, ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”๐’‰๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š, ๐‘ก๐’‰๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐’‰ ๐‘Ž ๐‘’๐‘ฅ-๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...