Dreamnoblade Oneshots

By FromAcrossTheWorld

I do so much Dreamnoblade xD Tell me if y'all want other ships I'll make another book for it Basically this b... More

Requests!
Unknown Relationship
Bites that show Love to You
DREAM FACE REVEAL
Enemies?
Bites that show Love to You 2
Enemies? Part 2
Sun and Moon
A creation, A blessing
Double the Trouble
New School, New Me
The Benefits of Leaving
A/N
Tommy's Teacher
Luring Voice I Fell For
Work Piles
Moment of Realisation
A/N
Left Out
A/N - Happy Pride Month!
A/N
Competitors to Lovers
A/N o7
When you're drunk
Sold to a Billionaire
Texting Wrong Number Be Like
Partnered Up
The Bet
Personal Guard
A Hero, A Villain
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
Discontinued
Criminal Relations
Announcement
A/N
Partnered Up 2

A day with the Experiments

661 22 25
By FromAcrossTheWorld

request/idea by TechnoIsASimp2

so

techno and dream are childhood friends

techno distanced himself bc of voices

then they distanced yk

and then techno is captured bc yea

and then dream becomes a scientist or smth??

and then

yeah 👍

narrotor words !!
Dream and Techno were such great friends.

The best friends in fact.

They did everything together.

Except, when something happened.

Techno doesn't know why, but he keeps hearing voices in the back of his head, giving him countless headaches, and also, he can't concentrate.

It got so annoying that Techno couldn't even hang out with Dream for 10 minutes without having to come up with an excuse to leave or excusing himself for a bit.

Because of that, he started to reject Dream when he offered to go out, but still went to some. He was just a lot more quiet, closed off, and distracted.

Dream thought Techno just suddenly hated him.

Had he done something wrong?

Dream felt panicked when he thought about it.

Did Techno get sick of him?

He didn't know, but Techno changed. He keeps on leaving, rejecting when Dream wants to go out. He keeps silently snapping, yelling, hushing at someone under his breath at and acting very annoyed at someone/something.

Was it him?

He didn't know.

So, as the boys drifted further apart, they finally split off. Dream said he was going to study some science, and Techno wanted to study computer science.

Dream did what he wanted, and ended up graduating with a science degree.

Techno however, wasn't so .. lucky.

Apparently, the voices at the back of his head influenced him, and he is now forever bloodthirsty. He's been captured, even though he's already killed around 50 of those guards when they first attacked him.

He's now been experimented with, the scientists unsure of why he's so bloodthirsty.

The scientists caused him to have piglin features, and a few forms.

He wasn't happy there.

The scientists treated him like shit. It wasn't fun.

He was so done. He's broken out a few times. That was fun. He's killed people. That was fun.

narrotor done - present now !!

3rd POV
Dream had received an envelope that told him he'd be working with new experiments, especially since his last experiment was so good with him. It's like he's been blessed with the power of.. not dying.

Many think it's a miracle, others believe it was luck, and some believe he's just different.

He had to now go work with Experiment 1043. Apparently, he had brutally murdered his last scientists with a hair comb.

It didn't sound pretty.

Yet, he went to the left side of the lab, where Experiment 1043 was kept.

He walked into the area where he would be apparently protected, and plopped down.

He cleared his voice and turned on the microphone.

"Hi there."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm your new scientist. I'm Dr Dream, nice to meet you."

All he got returned were some grumbles.

"What's your name?"

"I don't think you cold hearted scientists would give a fuck about my name."

"Well, I do. What's your name?"

At that, he perked up. Then, his head fell again.

"Technoblade."

He said softly.

"That's a nice name. Okay so. Tell me about yourself, and I'll tell you about me. Deal?"

Technoblade nodded.

The conversation/interview lasted around 20 minutes, as Dream could tell Technoblade was getting quite uncomfortable.

"Technoblade, if you don't want me to continue with his interview I can come back tomorrow."

Techno nodded, curling back up in his corner again.

"I'll be back tomorrow, alright?"

Techno nodded again.

______

The next day, Dream had some other experiments to interview. Apparently they were also aggressive. Kind of.

His first one was 1341.

He had blonde hair, that seemed quite dirty, absolutely beautiful blue eyes that still sparkled. He had giant black wings, and some cut black horns on his head. He had black scars around his body, and those scars were dripping black acid or something. His cell was also covered in that black acid.

Dream sat down in his chair, and turned on the microphone.

"Hi, what's your name?"

The being turned to the camera, and smiled.

"I'm Phil, Philza."

"Hi Phil, I'm Dream, Dr Dream. I'll be your uhm, scientist."

"So uhm, when's the first test?"

Dream was shocked. What tests?

"What tests?"

"The uhm, experiment tests? Where you like, I don't know torture me in some way?"

"What?! I'm not going to do that! They do that to you?"

Philza nodded. "That's why I'm called aggressive. In some way. I've burned the last scientist that did that with my acid. It was a slow death, quite painful sounding honestly. The doctor before was killed by my horns. I slammed them into the wall and stabbed them. That's why my horn is chopped."

Dream was lost for words. Who the fuck would do that?

"Don't worry Philza, I won't do that. Heck, I'll even go into your room to prove I'm not doing that. I'll bring you something, alright? What do you want?"

Philza thought for a moment.

"There's uhm, a white and green bucket hat they took from me. I- .. I really miss that hat. It was the last thing my wife gave me before she uhm.. yeah."

Dream felt heartbroken. He could tell Philza was on the verge of tears.

"I'll see what I can do. I'll bring it to you in our next meeting, and I'll go in your room. Is that okay?"

"Yeah.. that's all good mate."

Dream then switched off the microphone and stood up. He couldn't believe the scientists here would do that. He sighed. He checked his timetable, next up.. Experiment 4457.

______

4457 was a.. child. Well, he looked like one. He had blonde hair, blue eyes. Red horns sticking out of his head as well. He had red wings, one of which was bandaged, and a racoon tail. He had sharp teeth that looked like they could pierce through wood, and also sharp af claws. There were also a ton of bandaids on him.

He was also.. loud. Very loud. And annoying. And absolutely fucking crazy. Screaming while running in circles.

All over his room were scratch marks, bite marks and.. unidentifiable marks. It was certainly strange.

Once Dream sat down, he looked at the child's documents and then turned on the mic.

"Hello!"

Except, the kid didn't hear him. He just continued running around screaming, as if he just had bundled up energy for days. Watching him made Dream feel tired.

"HELLO?"

"HELLO?!?!"

The kid finally stopped, staring straight into the camera. His face made it seem like he was about to attack. He was also smiling.

(ik I don't usually do pics in here but idk how to describe it soooo

yea, anyways continue)

"Okay finally. Hi 4457, I'll be your scientist for some time. First things first, I need your name."

The child just stared, before saying his name. Tommy.

"Hi Tommy, I'm Dr Dream. It's nice to meet you."

The kid nodded.

"Okay, let's talk. So uhm, I guess we'll play ice breakers, yeah? Okay, I'll go first and once I've said something, you gotta. Good?"

Tommy nodded.

It seemed like he was shy, because of his quietness, but Dream watched him run laps, screaming.

_____

It had been a bit. Turns out, Tommy was just afraid and paranoid of Dream, probably because of trauma.

It turns out, once Tommy got to know you, he's actually really loud, and quite annoying actually.

Dream also found out why he's so energetic. He just is somehow.

Once he said goodbye to Tommy, Dream was headed to Wilbur, who has been an experiment that he got close with for a while now. Apparently, Wilbur doesn't want to leave Dream's hands, and attacks people who offers.

Also, Dream promised to take Wilbur to his crush, Quackity, an experiment supervised by Dr Halo.

_____

"Hi Wilbur! Are you ready?"

"Yessss!"

Dream walked into Wilbur's room, and brought him out, except the guards blocked them, putting on handcuffs and a leash. These were special stuff, as Wilbur was a ghost. It was quite interesting actually, they could see a ghost!

Anyways, Dream lead Wilbur to Quackity's cell, where Dr Halo was already.

"Hi Dream!"

"Hi Bad!"

Once Wilbur was in, Dream took off his handcuffs and leash, and then Wilbur ran to Quackity, hugging him. Quackity was an experimented duck, with a bracketed smiley face imprinted everywhere. It was like his iconic symbol, just like Dream's smiley mask.

Dream and Bad were just chatting while the other two were doing some affectionate stuff. Until Wilbur started to aggressively make out with Quackity, and Dream had to take Bad away.

_____

After Dream had taken Wilbur back to his cell, he decided to go home. He went home to find Sapnap making out with Karl, George asleep.

Dream smiled, and then went to his room. He took a quick shower and hopped in bed.

'today was a good day' he thought to himself. He got to meet new experiments and watched Wilbur be happy. It was nice.

Those were his last thoughts before eventually falling asleep.

this has got to be one of the longest chapter I've written-

actually idk

anyways

this will probably have a part two

do y'all have any ideas for part two of this chapter?

if you do, pls tell me :)

ok bye

1591 words

ok yea that's rlly long lmao

also this is not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
12.3K 291 31
Basically I ship a bunch of ships from a bunch of different fandoms so I decided to make a one-shot book Pls skip to like, the first Skephalo story b...
43.5K 487 47
(Cover on this book is mine) I don't own any of there characters the I make any ship requests so please give me ones thanks
629 18 8
Just another book of one shots because my other one got too long and all the good stuff was at the end where no one would read it lmao (you don't hav...