Bride Of War - Kumudini

By Ankita18499

Looking at herself in mirror a lone tear fall from her eyes now she is a bride, a wife to a king, war bride w... More

kumudini princess of Mahisar
kumud return Mahisar
Omkar is king
He steal glances at me
princess is a traitor
princess get harassed
He agreed to help her
King's pet
Family reunion
He threatened her
His gift to her
Their first kiss
The Marraige proposal
Naina and omkar getting married
Their special Moments
Disguise as princess
The king was attacked
His change behaviour
She felt insulted
His true face
War arises
she asked to dance like courtesian
Treaty that made her war bride
The king is raged
princess got injured
Kumud meet her father
The harsh reality
She became a war bride
Their first night
Naina is poisoned
kumud felt guilty
Their Argument
You're my Queen
Ranimas weird demand
His second marriage
Their crazy Romance
Confused Thoughts
His Engagment
King Thrown Out
Imposter
Backstabbed

The truth reveal

658 51 1
By Ankita18499

OMKAR'S POV

I stood on my place seeing her walk out of the chamber, the look on her face make me shiver, my heart was beating faster i had the idea that my decision will create bridge between us but when i saw her paled face her eyes telling condition of her heart.

Eversince she come into my life, i have hurt her immensely every time she would be disappointed by me.

Before it was my carelessness or more i say indecisive nature that had hurt her not standing for our love, not trusting her and misunderstanding her but this time it was different.

I had my own reasons that i can't reveal to her or my family, but i will do everything in my power to peotect them.

I was walking towards our chamber thinking how to face kumud what will i say her that she should permit me marry someone else i know even if man can marry number of women's in love it's crime and i don't have courage to attempt that crime.

I can never accept any woman other than her she will be my one and only woman.

It's equal for both of us if it was some arrange marraige then scenario would be different maybe but when you get married to someone you love there is no space for any other person.

I was standing outside chamber when i heard something falling and i hurried inside.

"Kumud what happened are you fine "i ask holding her looking for any injury on her body whole chamber was messy blanket were thrown in corner whole dressing products on floor, curtains displaced copper plates on floor.

My eyes observed the whole chamber then my gaze fall on kumud she was standing motionless looking at floor.

"Kumud look at me tell me are you injured anywhere "i asked in hoarse voice lifting her face up, she look into my eyes with those intense pain that broke me into pieces.

She nodded her head and put her hand on her heart and spoke "yes Maharaj i am injured here look my heart is bleeding with betrayal of my husband what should i do maharaj ".

I was stunned looking at her expression she was devastated and i was unable yo see her like that i was afraid she will get sick.

"Kumud i.. I am sorry"i said having nothing to speak anyfurther.

"Maharaj you gave people justice will you give me justice i want to complain about my husband and his family"she said making me shocked.

She remove my grip and clean herself as she walk towards the Almirah she took out some people from it and putinfront of me.

"Maharaj this is the contract people my husband signed during our marraige and according to this he promissed to make me his Queen but now he is marrying another woman breaking his promise i want justice maharaj"she spoke looking straight in my eyes while i gulp the lump form in my throat.

"So you want this you married me only for the throne to became queen"i ask her being irritated when deep inside i know that she love me and she was never disloyal to me.

"Yes Maharaj that's what i wanted and i was assured about that but now when you're marrying another girl and she is your favourite wife maybe you will make her your queen". She said.

"No that's not true only you will be my Queen "i tried to assure her.

"Your assurance, your word, your promiss nothing can be trusted and i don't want myself fighting with another women for things that are mine and which is not just mine i will let go my right on them"she said determined.

"What do you want kumud just say how can i give you Justice "i ask her.

"Nothing more maharaj i just want you to make me Queen of Mahisar before you marry the woman you love"she said and i pull her towards me she fell on my chest her hand against my build body, i moved my hand on her face caressing her cheeks inhaling her strong essense that make me insane.

"You're the only woman i love kumud"i said taking her in my embrace and placing sloppy kisses on her neck and shoulder blade.

Suddenly she push me hard making me stumble on my place "you don't Omkar, you are lying you don't love me or else you won't have marry someone else you won't have betrayed me insulted me the way you did"she said finally her voice breaking and she cried i just gather her in my hug and she cried letting her heart out.

"You have disgrace me, you stained our love, you defame our relationship infront of the world taking this decision"she said giving me reality check.

The deep damage i have done, what mess i have created now i was understanding the depth if situation but it was needed.

It was mandatory to save my people to protect her and her family.

"Ok i will fulfill your demand, every demand whatever you want but please don't torment yourself ok"i requested her.

"Kumud i do care for you don't believe if you cant but give me some time you will know everything ".i said just praying she don't torment herself.

She just walkaway taking her clothes to changing room letting out a sigh i went to my office.

I was sitted on my office chair lost in my thought when someone knock on the door looking to door i saw prachi walking towards me with glass of milk.

"What happened are you ok"i ask her seeing her looking at me trying to search something.

"Bhai why are you doing this, why are you torturing yourself "she asked.

"What do you mean by torturing and i am doing what i should do "i said.

"Why are you marrying naina bhai when you only love kumud"she asked making me perplexed.

She walk upto me and sat beside holding my hands in her she said "i know you love her and i was angry at her for hiding the truth and all but when i saw you both loving and caring for eachother i knew i don't have any right to be against this marraige".

"Bhai till today i was thinking she is opportunist who is using my brother that's why i started hating her but the pain i saw in her eyes, the way she was tormented by your decision it made my heart cry for her and here you're yearning for her what else would it be other than love"

"Prachi please don't get meddle in all this ok "i told her but she was stubborn to heard me.

"I know bhai there must be some reason for you to take that decision and you won't tell her that now even if naina is your childhood friend even when kumud was not around you only treat naina as friend you never had that romantic relationship with her then just because she tried to do something you won't take such big decision".

"You're not someone to let people take decision for you then what happened suddenly "she asked.

"Because i don't want to hurt kumud, i can't see her in pain "i said and she looked confused.

"You must know kumud have little brother whom she love a lot"i asked.

"Yes she always talk about him when we were friends ".

"Right naina's father has taken him into custody and asked me to marry naina if i want him and my family alive".

"Bhai how can you threatened by that small minister "

"I am not afraid and he is not mere minister but army cheif for ramgad and he has power to do what he said"

"Then are you really going to marry her"she asked.

"Never, i am already married and i have no wish to marry again with some other women not i am afraid of him but i know how important her brother is for kumud
If something happened to him because of her, she would be in constant guilt so i don't want to take any risk"

"Then what are you planning to do"she asked.

"This announcement is my trap to misguide the enemy so that i get sometime to search and once my man bring him to Mahisar i will torture them for the tears my kumud has drown today"i told her my hands clentching my heart was on fire eyes darkening with devil thoughts of how i will torture them for all that.

No one can get away hurting what is mine, he dared to threatened me now he will see my wrath.

"Bhai i trust you, you will protect your kingdom and your family "she said and i hug her patting her back.

"Now drink this haldi milk you don't have your lunch it will make you feel better"she said.

"Umm no you know i don't like this haldiwala milk".

"I know but you have to drink this to get energy to fight with those enemy on mental and physical level".

"Did maa and you had her food"i ask her worried in all this chaos everyone was hungry.

"She eat her food she was looking happy for this marraige she always wanted naina as her daughter in law and i also eat before coming here ".

"After sometime she will know kumud's true heart and how she is the best Queen for Mahisar "i said.

"Do one thing bring another one glass for kumud she must be hungry as well ".

"Jo Agya Maharaj "She teased him running away from there.

Do vote and comment if you like this update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 28.2K 61
A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who is the only family she has. But alas, h...
346K 9.8K 57
Everyone always talks about the king and his love who is mostly the second wife, but no one thinks about his first wife. The one who suffers and go t...
935K 44.9K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
3.3K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...