Crushed Chimere

By Mxxnchild07

The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How c... More

Preface
00. love the connection we can't explain
01. Things go wonderfully right (or horribly wrong )
02. 50 shades of pain.
03. Grumpy beginnings
04. How to escape from the mess you didn't made.
05. T is for Trauma.
06. spoiler alert: you will see me in pain.
08.Bee stung heart
09. Cactus flowers
10. The God of Mischief
11. Mr bright side pleasing the storm.
12. Cupid screwed up
13. Thanks, I hate it.
14. Shadows and Secrets
☆Author Note☆
15. Bittersweet
16. Sour endings
17. The art of miscommunication
18.Mis(understanding) each other
19. Ferris wheel of emotions (1)
20. Ferris wheel of emotions (2)
21. Veil of darkness
22. The twilight of Innocence
23.lessons learned, bonds forged
24.In the grip of envy
25.Hard feelings
26. elle est un rêve
27.Glimmers of past
28.Wallflower
29. Paint the town red
30. Is that a coping mechanism?
31.Young&Dumb
32. Colour me red
33. Drunk words=sober thoughts
34. Pretty boy
35. Reverse icks
36. Make me blush
37. Me, him and the moon.
38. Show me.
39. Glazed breaths
40. The way I loved you.
41. Draped in your love.
42. Let me show my love.

07.Emotions? how about no.

16.8K 971 20
By Mxxnchild07

♡Inayah's pov ♡

I cried.

I sobbed.

My whole body trembling from my cries.
Thoughts bouncing back and forth in my burning mind about marrying a guy I never met or never seen. I don't know his name. What does he do.

I am crying non-stop . Its been two days , that I have found out that my wedding is next week.

I am too tired.

Stream of hot tears streamed down my cheeks . Wetting my bedsheets but I could'nt care less.

My temples pounded as I thought about what my future has to offer. What my life has become ?

I inhaled sharply.

Snapping my heads towards the mirror in front of my bed , I looked at it to face my reflection.

"You are so weak"
My consciousness whispered.

I furrowed by eyebrows, frustratingly wiped the tears under my eyes.

'Weak?'
I whispered. It was barely audible.

I glared at my reflection.

I could hear her saying weak again and again in the back of my head.

"Shut up. Shut up"
I screamed. At my reflection over and over again.

Tired. I slid back down on the floor.

I shivered once I came in the contact of the cold floor.

My hair were a mess. My cheeks and Eyes red and puffy.

I went in the washroom, turned on the faucet to cold water and splashed my face with it. Lightly scrubbing as it would do any better to the pain I was in.

I glanced back at the mirror . My lips tugging up in a smile.

It will be ok , it will be ok I reminded myself .

Although I knew it will never be ok.

I am just thinking of endless lies to tell Avni.

She has been ringing my phone non-stop since yesterday.

After practicing my speech for the 100th time, i finally called Avni to explain her the situation. Its better to call her rather meeting her in person, cause i know once i see her i would break. Spoiling my façade, my mask of lies.

" Hello"

" hello inayah? Omg where have you been , you were supposed to be here with me. Are you ok? Did you father do something. Don't tell me he did because it may look like i am not strong and all but i promise i know karate and all"

" Avni calm down , everything is fine and i have a news to tell you. I am getting married next week."

"what? What"

" I am getting married next week"

" yes idiot i heard that but how ? when? How is this possible? Who is that guy?"

" when i told my father that i am moving with you he changed and said me not to because he promised to change, be a better person for me. And then one day one marriage proposal came for me I saw the guy and agreed to marry him. He belongs to a nice rich family, they are nice people. My marriage is next week. I know its rushed but i feel its destiny."

" ok. Okey umm I am still absorbing this information i mean its just soo rushed. I cant believe this Inayah. I mean you are so young , and you never had marriage as your priority "

" i know Avni but i guess heart wants what it wants" i stilghty faked laughed.

" omg Inayah i cant believe my bestfriend is getting married. I mean what the heck. You are happy though righ?"

Taking a deep breath i replied:
" yes Avni i am very happy."

Avni laughed " omg we don't have enough time left. I have to buy a dress and everything"

" i know" i said choking a sob, covering my mouth so she can't hear me.

" we are meeting tomorrow we have to buy and decide everything and you are telling me everything about that guy tomorrow"

" hmm ok" i hanged up .
I couldn't believe this. I feel soo guilty lying to my bestfriend , but i know its for the best.

I know i cant escape this situation, even if i want to.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○
Me and Avni planned everything in the past week . I had to keep lying to her and keep a straight face so she couldn't detect my lie.

Today is finally the wedding day. Avni is dramatically dying of happiness.

Avni dressed me in the prettiest lehnga, My future husbands mother sended me. Avni did my makeup and my hair.

I looked pretty and I hated it.

It broke my heart.

My head hurts. My heartbeat fast , how would it be like.

But I decided that I will not cry.

I will not cry for the hours and people tortured me.

I will not cry because I knew if I did my eyes will paint the ocean in salty tears.
Tears of regret tears of how crestfallen I feel. About how I would not be able to tell the tales of my life through my paintings.

How I would not be able to tell people how I survived because I am not strong enough to live it.

" omg Inayah, you look so beautiful. I cannot believe that you are finally getting married "

I just looked at her and smiled.

" come on its time"

She lifted the over my head , covering my whole face. And we went downstairs.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

I see him. My soon to be husband, siting on the mandap . I can't see his face due to veil covering my head, but I see his body structure. Which weirdly looked familiar but I ignored it.

I carefully sat next to him. This 10 kg ka lehnga is giving me a back pain.

I could smell his scent it was something intoxicating some thing dark that screams power. My eyes filled with tears as I smelled light smell of alcohol from him.

Just like my father.

After few minutes some said.

"pandit ji start the wedding"

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

Tears were flowing down my cheeks as the wedding rituals were happening.

"Now take this vermillion, and fill it in the portion of brides hair"

Slowly Avni lifted my veil , but my face was still covered.

One more ritual completed , We now stood up to take pheres .

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

" You both are now husband and wife , go take blessings from your elders" pandit Ji said.

Everyone were now throwing flowers and clapping at us.

We both stood up and walked towards the elders to take the blessings.

We took blessings from everyone. I looked at my father through my veil , his face was neutral , no happiness no guilt nothing.

And with that I am finally married to a person I knew nothing about.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

I was siting on the bed covered with flowers. The room was very big. Everything black thought which I hated.

I was biting my lips, my hands clenched . Legs shaking showing how nervous I am.

I was wondering what my father was feeling after destroying my life like this , he must be very happy now alone in the house.

Getting out of my thoughts I heared the door opening. There he was standing my now husband. I don't even know who he is. He smelled like alcohol though , would he hit me just like my father did when he will be angry.

Would he, would he force me to do things with him that I don't want to ?

His footsteps were getting louder now.

I tightened my grip on the hem of my dupatta that I was holding.

He sighed and looked at me like he is in a deep thought and wants to say something

"I know, I know this marriage happened very quickly. For fuck sake I don't even know your name. But I want to make this clear that I don't want anything from this marriage . I love someone else and I think I would never have the heart to love somebody else. So it will be better if we maintain a distance. I know what your father did , he sold you so my father can forgive his debt. So I don't expect anything from you and please don't expect anything from me As well. I'll sleep on the couch you can take the bed. "

With that he made his way towards the couch and turned the lights off.
But I only had one question roaming inside my mind.

My father sold me ?

And One Angry tear flowed down my cheek. I was inwardly laughing at my fate.

You know that feeling when you feel soo angry because you are so helpless and alone like you can't talk to anyone and you wish you could just say everything on your mind, confess your feelings , the feeling where you feel like your own planet . the feeling when you want to cry but you are too tired to.

That's what I felt when I recognized my husbands voice.

My rival. My tormentor. My sweet sweet nemesis.

ARHAAN MALHOTRA. Now my Husband.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

An: Finally they are married!!!!
Cant wait for Arhaan's reaction ♡

https://instagram.com/mxxnchild07?igshid=ZDc4ODBmNjlmNQ== Hope you guys liked it..

Don't forget to vote you guys (☆) it gives motivation to continue writing..

Follow my account on instagram : https://instagram.com/mxxnchild07?igshid=ZDc4ODBmNjlmNQ==

Byeee humans 🪐🌩🌕
Peace ✌️
Treat people with kindness ( even the mean ones)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 10.1K 39
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
4.4M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
182K 6.8K 52
[Marriage series; Book 1] What happens when an 18 year old girl who is just starting her college life gets arranged with the handsome 25 year old bil...
1.7M 57.1K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...