FNAF: Werewolf By Night (Hare...

Av Huyhuynh406

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and... Mer

Introduction
Harem
Prologue: The Legend Comes To Life
Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah
Chapter 3: FNAF's Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics
Chapter 5: Werewolf V.S Animatronics
Chapter 6: Brother & Sister Reunion
Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 8: The Nightmare
Chapter 9: Father V.S Son
Chapter 10: Charlie Pregnant/Leave Utah
Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 12: Blackwood Pine
Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends
Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures
Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage
Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo
Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending
Chapter 21: The Beast Attack
Chapter 22: Welcome to New York
Chapter 23: Max's Death
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Hackett's Quarry
Chapter 25: Kaitlyn (Lemon)
Chapter 26: The Werewolves Attack
Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods
Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf
Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)
Chapter 30: The Ending
Short Chapter 31: Epilogue # 1
Short Chapter 32: Announcement
Short Chapter 33

Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation

732 13 2
Av Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

There was a red half white van vehicle car was driving and it is heading out to somewhere else and make it was keep going and then there was a person who is sat down on her own seat when she driving the vehicle to going somewhere else. A girl who was teenager and she was driving the vehicle going to somewhere else and she was start to heading to the Utah place and she was remembered about that place Pizzeria where FNAF that (Y/N) was told her about it and she was listening the story of (Y/N) was grown up when he told her about his fault for what he did to his own siblings.

???: "Damnit, (Y/N)....why did you run away from me? I need to know why?" She asked herself and this person who was a lover of (Y/N) for long time ago and she want to searching for him and bring him to her because she want to have a words with him. When she was change the channel up right away and she just heard the Breaking News about something else and she wasn't sure of it and she needs to know why...but she heard there is two victims were killed in the mountain where they both got attacked by a bear.

???: "*Sigh* I don't know what's up with you but I need to know why are you running away from me?" She asked herself and the girl had a long brown hair and she wore a green hoodie jacket, black t-shirt, blue jean pant, and black sneakers too. This girl name is Charlie Emily was a daughter of Emily who was working with Afton for building Pizzeria like that and then (Y/N) was the son of Afton but he was running away from his own father.

Charlie Emily.

Charlie: "Please, (Y/N)...I need you back right now...you better tell me what's going on here." She said to herself and driving the vehicle car going and keep going fast as she could and she could seeing there was raining harder and more harder as hell. When Charlie was driving fast as she could and she seeing there was a sign of Utah place where (Y/N) was heading there by himself and she know him is got away from here and then she must keep searching for him.

After 6 hours later for Emily was arrive on the place where the old house for what Emily family used to be living here for a long time ago and they both were having a happy life with normal peaceful. The raining was finally stopped and turns out the sun was coming up right away and it is beautiful as hell and after she was meet her own friends and they both are grown up already and same height and age as her so she meet her own friend Jessica and the two of them are talking to each others like fun and when she is alone in her own room.

Charlie: "(Y/N)...." She said to herself and she was holding the picture of (Y/N) and her was standing in the park where the sunrise it is almost fall.

(Y/N) (L/N) Afton.

X

Charlie Emily.

Charlie: "*Sigh* (Y/N), why are you become stupid when you were run away like that?" She asked herself and then she was staring at the picture of (Y/N) and Charlie were stood right there and make them both looks like smile each others. But she heard a voice come from behind at her when she was surprise and scared of it.

???: "That's your boyfriend?" She asked her.

Charlie: "AAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out in surprise with fear and she turn around to look and she saw her best friend Jessica was behind at her when she was watching at Charlie who was holding the picture of (Y/N) and her.

Jessica: "Sorry, didn't scare you back there." She said.

Charlie: "Stop doing that crap, Jessica! You almost gave me an heart attack!" She said to Jessica and make her raise her hands up and defense at it and she said.

Jessica: "Alright, so this is your boyfriend right?" She asked Charlie and make her sigh out and she said.

Charlie: "Yep, that is him...." She said to Jessica and make the blonde haired girl looking at the picture of (Y/N) and she was blushes to seeing (Y/N) was looks like peaceful and handsome young boy and then she ask her about how did (Y/N) and Charlie were meet. Then Charlie was breath out and explaining to Jessica about how did she meet him and the family Emily was adopted (Y/N) and he was become a son for the Emily family and after she was done with explaining to Jessica.

Jessica: "I see...but don't worry I'm sure (Y/N) was around here to be somewhere." She said to Charlie and she turn her head to look at Jessica.

Charlie: "You sure?" She asked Jessica.

Jessica: "Yeah, I'm pretty sure about it. But don't worry we will find him until he was going to be here and have some explanation at it." She said to Charlie and make her giggling little bit and then she was staying in her own room right away and make her was turn to look at the window and then she could seeing the sky it is going to be rain again pretty soon. The weather is going to be 30% for the raining day.

Charlie: "*Where are you, (Y/N)?*" She thought herself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking slowly into the road by himself and he was begin to heading out to somewhere else and he was walking straight to the warehouse by himself and then he was walking to the warehouse right away and opened the door and let him got inside there and make him was turn his head to look around and he saw all everything around here was quiet and nothing else around here. It just all freaking old stuffs around here and make (Y/N) was felt like he is gonna be safe here away from the cops or bounty hunters who were after him and he doesn't like to come back here and he wants to be safety here.

(Y/N): "This is going to be safety here." He said to himself and he was walking to the table and he was sat there and then (Y/N) was felt raining large outside there and he turn his head to look it is raining and more raining hard and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the time and it is 10:00 PM at night right now. Then (Y/N) was breathing and keep breathing little bit and he felt like he is in hurt right now and after he was sat there and waiting for what happened but he turn his head to look down and saw his both hands was got hairy out.

(Y/N): "Oh shit..." He said to himself and make him turn his head to look at the outside of window and he saw the moon is full rising up right away.

(Y/N): "Shit....it is happening." He said to himself and make him was turn his head to see the moon is full bright light up and make him felt scared and getting scared with panicking inside at him. When (Y/N) was put his hands on his face and make him felt like horror and surprise little bit and he was run to the other direction right away but he was stopped and felt his right hand and cracking bones.

(Y/N): "G-G-Gurrghh...." He was growl little bit to be in pain.

(A/N: Imagine Lawrence as (Y/N) transform into werewolf. This one right here is the best transformation of extended from The Wolfman (2010).)

Now (Y/N) was about to fall down but you are grabbed the wall with candle over there and also he was groaning more groaning right now he is still look up at the candle. The fire hit to his mouth but he was get away from it.

(Y/N): "GAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH AAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!"

(Y/N) raise his left arm high up and now he was yelling in pain for now he was hit to another wall and fall down on the ground. 

(Y/N): "RAAARRGHHH!!! UGHHH!!! GAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

(Y/N)'s shoes were ripped off and only foot in your down there now he is groaning more groaning until his eyes were changing into yellow.

(Y/N): "GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Demon voice)" 

Blood spilled from his mouth that it making you dropped all your teeth and turning into something sharp fangs with monstrous.

(Y/N) was crawling upstairs by himself so he was keep moving right now he was groaning with pain.

(Y/N): "AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His left hand transformed into big ass hand with claws popped out of his fingers.

(Y/N)'s right hand turning into big claws with fur black too and so you keep crawling upstairs so he was keep yell little bit his left foot were transformed into big left cracking bones.

(Y/N) was groaning more groaning that his back bones is breaking more breaking up and half with half right now he was standing up and growling of animal voice with snarl little bitter right now him transformed into something else to make the humans were feared and more afraid at him that his face become a muzzle monstrous with sharp fangs. His clothes was ripped off and revealed out to be 8 foot tall very big as hell with black hairy fur covering at him and tail come out of his back and his pant was ripped little bit and his two legs turn into hind legs as a wolf. After the transformation was done and (Y/N) become something worst for what the nightmare turn him into upside down and he became a beast...wild beast.

When the creature was let out a powerful howling up to the full moon right away and make the Utah town going to heard the powerful howling from the cry of beast.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

When (Y/N) was howling up to the full moon right away and make him stop the howl and he was turn his head to look around and he let out a growling and he begin to run away and heading out to somewhere and searching for preys for what he must hunt kill and eat. Then (Y/N) was letting out a growling with snarl and he was begin to heading out to somewhere else and start to killing and eating the other victims alive by himself.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"

When (Y/N) was running and keep running fast as he could and begin to heading out to somewhere and he must keep moving fast as he could and never stop until he need to get hunger eating the other preys.

Time Skip Later.

When this happened and something worst for what happened next that (Y/N) did to do something horrible for what he did to kill the other victims alive and...the curse of werewolf wasn't stop until he needs to die.

(A/N: Imagine that (Y/N) killing.)

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

To Be Continued.

Fortsett ÃĨ les

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...
4.9K 145 17
Y/N moves to Hurricane Utah from Northern Alaska. While moving in to your new house you meet your next door neighbors, the Afton family. You're a rec...
17.9K 456 8
🌹❤ī¸ human!Glamrock Freddy x female!Reader Valentines Day lemon / smut ❤ī¸đŸŒš - "I apologize if I make you uncomfortable, (Y/n)..." You shake your head...
68.5K 2.2K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...