| ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ

By Slimeyindividuals

"You our baby girl" "Bitch I'm grown.." More

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐ŸŽต ๐ŸŽถ
๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š๐šŠ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ด๐šก๐šŒ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ต๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š‚๐š—๐š˜๐š˜๐šฃ๐šŽ
๐™ต๐š˜๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ณ๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š‚๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š”
๐š†๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š๐šŠ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
๐š†๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘

๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐™ท๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š—

2.2K 85 30
By Slimeyindividuals

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝙶𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
♫: 𝙻-𝙵-𝙷: 𝚁𝚘𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚟𝚎

"I know," I chuckled softly pushing Jazlyn from off me, "You don't like my kisses?!" She pouted playfully, making me laugh "I do" I assured her, pulling her in for another kiss.

"She showin' off" Nardo laughed loudly before throwing me his phone. Raising my eyebrow, I picked up the phone laughing at what I saw.

𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗲._ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮𝟭 5 star bitch need sum 5-star dick💚
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟥𝟢𝟧 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸 Oh that's how you bumming ? - Top
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸 Yu ain send that location yet- Wick
𝗦𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗮𝗼𝗻𝗲 Purr cousin 😍
//

"She still wit' that hoe ass li' boy she ain't even say bye to me yesterday cause that nigga" I told him throwing the phone back to him, now my mood turning sour because of the girl.

"Who is that?" Jazlyn spoke up "My girl" Nardo saved me, making me chuckle "So why you worried about her?" She questioned curiously and I shrugged "She my friend" I stated before standing up.

She don't know about the lifestyle I live and Ion want to tell her about it.

"You comin' up there with me?" I asked Nardo and he nodded so I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in front of me "Why you keep grabbing me mane" he mugged turning towards me but I turned him back around "Walk" I mumbled opening up the door so we could step off of the tour bus.

He sucked his teeth but did as told me following behind him "Where everybody at?" He asked and I shrugged "Probably in there I got 30 minutes," I said before jogging towards the building so fans wouldn't see me beforehand.

"You slept good?" I questioned closing the steel door behind him "Fasho I had left when yo' girl came tho" He answered, "Why you could've told her to sleep in the bunks".

"That's fucked up and gay" he laughed but I shrugged "So that's gay, but not you drooling on my neck cause you sleepin' so close to me" I smirked watching his nostrils flare up in annoyance. "You gay asl" he mumbled walking faster ahead of me.

"Kentrell" Jazlyn called out, causing me to look back to see her entering the building holding her bags. "Yeah," I stopped walking to wait for her "You have to get dressed! I'm going to go to the lounge" She said when she finally reached me and I nodded in response.

I walked a few more steps before landing in front of my dressing room, walking inside to see my stylist and Nardo already sitting there chatting, probably waiting on me.

"Good morning" Teyana smiled pulling me into a hug which I gladly accepted "Wassam TeTe" I smiled pulling away looking the girl up and down to admire her features, I hit multiple times! Believe dat.

"What you wanna wear, Nardo?" I asked and he shrugged "Get dressed," He said standing up from off the couch. "Your outfit is right here" She pointed and I nodded grabbing the clothes "Step out" I nodded my head towards the door.

She looked at me confused before just nodding and walking out "She tryna fuck" I laughed pulling my shirt from over my head "You fucked the stylist?" Nardo lifted a brow "You know I did" I shrugged dropping my pants.

"She tried to get me out my drawls so bad she den' bought me a new pair" I laughed picking up the Never Broke Again underwear that was packed with my other clothes "Them fire why you ain't give me no free shit?" Nardo mugged me snatching a juice from out the mini fridge.

"You ca' have the ones I got on" I joked slipping off my underwear not caring that he was here cause he wasn't looking at the moment.

"You dirty asl" he spat when he took a glance at me "Ain't nun yeen seen before" I laughed slipping on my new pair.

"I ain't never seen yo dick before gay ass nigga" He stressed turning around to face the wall "You seen yo own and that ain't no different unless yo shit lit- Shut the fuck up" he groaned cutting me off.

Ignoring the man's attitude I slipped on the rest of my closing leaving my branded bulletproof vest for last.

"You ca' help me please?" I asked holding it up "With what" He turned around nodding when he saw the vest, stepping closer to me. "You got 10 minutes quando and nem' performing," He said taking the best out of my hands stepping behind me.

"Ight" I mumbled slipping my arm through the holes "You need water? I'll have herm carry some," he said and I nodded looking down at him as he bent slightly to buckle the vest up in the front.

"Ima' do the lint roller after I get dressed" He spoke, looking up to meet my eyes, our gazes getting stuck on one another, almost like we couldn't look away.

He looked good... that's all I could say fr cause Ian' with that gay shit..

His eyes were dark though, and he had such a bored expression all the time that you couldn't even read his emotions even if he was in a good mood, it made him even more attracti- You gay.

"Thank you" I smiled when he stood up straight indicating he was done with the vest "Fasho" He mumbled taking his bottom lip into his mouth, looking away.

"You good?" I asked noticing the sudden change in tone- He nodded pulling his shirt from over his head to put on the outfit he had for tonight.

"Yeah, always" He mumbled continuing to get dressed "You need something else?" I asked not wanting his mood to turn sour because him and Ben were the only ones who could hype me up on stage to keep me motivated.

"Nah, stop stressin' you gotta show out fa' them tonight" He assured me putting his chain back around his neck "Come on" he grabbed my arm opening the door pushing me out of it just as the DJ was announcing my name.

"You got it" Nardo spoke once more before pushing me towards the stage entrance, Montana handed me the microphone before walking off.

I turned on my earpiece as well as the microphone after hearing my song start to play and the crowd go crazy.

Sold out arena...

"Where we at nigga?" I spoke into the mic walking out to the main stage being met with thousands of white flashes from thousands of phones and the screams coming from the crowd.

"We in Houston" Nardo spoke into his microphone following me out to the stage "It's li' top nigga" Ben yelled dapping me up "Tmu" I laughed facing towards the crowd.

Tryna' hide from the cameras, I ain't going outside today
Couldn't find Hi-Tech, so I'm drinking on Act' today

//

I started the performance off with a couple of my old songs to get the crowd hyped before I switched to my recent music, loving the way the crowd turned up to each song.

"Fuck a one to ten, I got rank I be fresh as hell loaded, this that dank" I rapped into the mic along with Ben and Nardo who sang occasionally along with me.

"I say baby round and round, round and round
Shawty let me hear you say my name" I heard a female's voice through my earpiece making me snap my head up at the familiar voice looking over and seeing Amoura walking on the stage holding a mic.

"Moura" I called out taking the mic away from my mouth "Kentrelll" she dragged hugging me "Thank you fa' coming" I cheesed and she nodded pushing the mic back to my mouth.

"Baby girl" I heard Nardo speak "Hey handsome" she replied but I had blocked the two out so I could finish performing.

"They check out my fashion, strap inside my jacket I just said a prayer for Baba say let's go get active" I continued.

//

I had performed a couple more songs before my time was up, making sure to give my fans a great experience since this was my first time performing in about 2 years I went as far as going in the crowd something I ain't did in years since I got bigger in the industry.

Amoura, Nardo, and Ben hyped me all the way up out my body I was sweating up there, and everything I went through so much water today it was crazy.

"Pretty lady" I semi-yelled, as soon as we touched backstage she jumped inside my arms with me wrapping my arms tightly around her waist "You did so good" She yelled in my ear "Thank you," I said once again because I truly did love and appreciate the support.

"I was almost so late!" She started as I carried her to my dressing room "My flight was delayed for 2 hours!" She complained- I sat her down on the couch as some more of my people entered the room behind us.

"I woulda' flew you private why you ain't tell me?" I questioned pulling the leash from Nardo's waist using it to light my cigarette.

"You had an attitude with me" she glared at me "No I ain't, you ain't say bye to me!" I defended plopping on the couch next to her "Nobody had an attitude with you" Nardo spoke up coming to sit next to me taking up all the space left on the couch.

"Benard, You always ghost me so don't even!" She exclaimed pulling out her phone "Kentrell you don't even be doin' nothing for you to be ghosting me" She scolded pointing at me.

"I be in the studio all day, I be in that mode, I'm sorry" I apologized and she rolled her eyes but nodded in an understanding manner.

"Kentrell" Jazlyn walked over to the 3 of us her face scrunched up looking angry "Yeah" I looked up at her "Who's your friend?" She offered Amoura an obvious fake smile before turning her attention back towards me.

"My friend" I shrugged "Oh so this your girl, Nardo?" She looked over at him and he nodded "Who?!" Amoura spoke up looking up at Jazlyn.

Jazlyn pointed her eyes at the girl before mean mugging her "Who else, bitch?".

Sucking my teeth, I looked over at Amoura to see her already looking at me with a slight smile on her face "No" I shook my head already knowing what she was about to do.

"You talkin' to me?" Amoura asked pulling her bag from over her shoulder, "So why you not sitting next to your bitch?" Jazlyn spoke ignoring Amoura's question.

"Who a bitch?" Nardo asked and I could see he was growing hot as well but that's my girl and I fuck with her heavily so I can't let them talk to her like that.

"Y'all gotta watch out" I warned and both their heads snapped towards mines "Kentrell" Amoura mugged- I just put my head down not knowing what else to say.

"You a hoe bitch why is you even saying his name! He don't want you sis" Jazlyn laughed and because of how close Amoura and I were, I could feel her leg starting to bounce but I couldn't do anything because... idk

"He don't want who?" Amoura chuckled making me face-palm cause I know how her mouth get "If I tell this Nigga to leave you he will" She added pulling off her earrings placing them in Nardo's hand.

If I wasn't analyzing the girl so hard I wouldn't even notice she was clearly getting ready to fight because of how smoothly she was taking her stuff off, and I know how fast the girl swings to know that she was definitely about to catch Jazlyn off guard... but I can't let that happen.

"We ain't on that" I warned her again and she laughed "Kentrell you know how I get" She shook her head in disbelief "All jokes aside, kentrell it ain't about you it's about this bitch disrespecting me," She said before standing up so she was now face to face with Jazlyn.

"I'm sitting here tryna talk it out for you, even you know I don't do no talking but I'm not finna let her keep disrespecting me" She finished just as a hard shove sent her flying back into the couch.

Fuck She gotta take a ass beating, now I can't save her.

"Horace" She looked over at him and he simply nodded and with that, she jumped back up and swung on the girl knocking the wind out of the poor girl.

"You wan' it with me?" She repeated over and over as she punched on the girl almost as if she was in disbelief at what was happening. "Kentrell" Jazlyn called out which made me jump up I grabbed Amoura from on top of her and pushed her back onto the couch, probably a little too aggressive than I intended for it to be.

"Why you push ha?" Nardo asked making me smack my lips in annoyance "Ian' mean to push that girl mane watch out" I grumbled grabbing Jazlyn up off the floor to take her into the bathroom.

"Aye, 3 take her to the bathroom yb come here" Nardo grabbed my arm before walking out the room, "Mane don't grab me why y'all showin' out" I flashed when he pulled me inside an empty room.

"Why you let that girl talk to her like that? You new to this or sum?" He clenched his jaw "She was tryna see who the fuck she was she ain't do nothin'" I spat out angrily "She called her a bitch and you don't even play with her like that so why you let ole' girl over there do it?" He objected which made me think a little but not too much cause ian good at that.

"Don't matter she always showin' out" I shrugged and he chuckled his tight grip still on my arm- The door slowly opened revealing an angry-looking Amoura, she walked in and closed the door after her.

"Waddup Kentrell?" She sized me up "My fault, baby" I sighed earning a mug in return "Nah cause why you tryna play with me?" She stood in front of me so now I had to look at 2 pair of angry eyes.

"I said I'm sorry" I sighed rubbing my hand down my face "You tryna make me seem crazy?" She asked and I immediately shook my head "You crazy without Me" I joked and she rolled her eyes.

"Nah, you let that bitch shove the fuck out me" She laughed her mood instantly changing, yeah she crazy.

"Sit down," she said and I complied sitting down on the little old grey couch, Confused as she just stood over me, until she suddenly straddled me putting her arms around my neck.

Why her mood keep changing....

"Who am I?" She asked making me smack my lips "Stop playing with me" I mumbled feeling my pants tighten because she sat directly on it...

"Kentrell" She began "W- I cut her sentence short grabbing her neck tightly, bringing her into a kiss that she was obviously expecting the way she slid her tongue in my mouth with swiftness.

As we swapped saliva I moved my hands down her back stopping when it reached her ass that was damn near poking out because of the little shorts she had on. "Fuck" I groaned when she pulled away from the kiss to place small ones on my neck.

Small kisses soon turned to her sucking on my neck leaving large red bruises all around my neck.. I loved it though. I loved the way she swirled her tongue on my skin and even went far as licking my neck as if I was some sort of ice cream, she disgusting.

"Take me to my hotel," she said lifting her head from my neck and placing a wet kiss on my lips, "ok" I nodded standing up still holding onto her light body.

I was in a trance I ain't never kissed her before and I now know why Nardo so attached to her because he kissed her multiple times...

I only kissed her once and I feel like I'm
Hooked..

She was too good at it plus she was freaky asl... That bitch spit in my mouth and ian gone lie I swallowed it... but who business is that?

She was whispering in my ear like a li' freak almost made a nigga cum in his pants but she stopped before I could-

"You still with that Jay- I started to ask but was cut off "No, He gay," She said simply not knowing how to respond I just kept walking towards the exit.

"Kentrell!" I heard a scream but I didn't look back I mean I couldn't look back because I was too busy staring at this fine-ass bitch in my arms.

"Hurry up," Nardo said rushing me out the door so fans wouldn't see us "Get down mama you gotta run" He tapped Amoura and she nodded jumping out of my hold.

"C'mon" He mumbled and as soon as we turned the corner fans start screaming, we all ran to the splinter knowing it was unlocked, Fans chasing behind us.

"Get in" I laughed pushing Amoura up into the van so nobody could touch her "Go" Nardo laughed pushing me inside of the van and hopping in after, almost falling on top of me.

"You need us to stay with you?" I asked looking over at Amoura who chuckled "You didn't have a choice" She shrugged and the ride fell into a comfortable silence after.

//

We had got to her hotel about an hour ago, and she was in the shower the whole time blasting music, while she showered Nardo and I played 2k on the PS5 that she bought over here because she liked video games.

"YU HEARD ME!" I yelled, throwing the controller down on the bed watching Nardo pull out a stack of 100s and throw it at me "3 times in a row Nigga!" I laughed grabbing the money, spreading it in his face.

"Stop yelling" Amoura voiced- I turned to look at her, my eyes widening in shock to see that she had on just black laced panties and nothing else while she stood by the door typing away on her phone as if she wasn't naked right now

"Moura" I mumbled confused, my eyes slowly trailing down her body loving the way her boobs sat on her chest with the silver piercing going through both nipples.

She had a petite body, a normal petite body that just looked so good on her, everything about her fit her so well especially the little pudge in her stomach that made her body even more attractive.

"Yo bitch made me mad" She mugged walking over to us whilst still typing away on her phone "Huh?" I grew confused and she smacked her lips.

"Hand me my tank top" She pointed at Nardo and he nodded getting up to bring her shirt out of the bathroom. "Here" He handed and she nodded slipping it on.

"I forget y'all famous sometimes" she sighed pushing Nardo back on the bed so she could lay on top of him "Why y'all girls always gotta text me with the shit?! How they even get my shit" She whined throwing her phone on the bed.

"I took 2 edibles" She blurted out "Why?" I mugged and she shrugged "Was a gift!" She laughed bringing her hands up to rub on Nardo's face.

"You single?" She asked him and he nodded "What about you?" She turned to me and I shook my head "Nah". She nodded standing up.

"Step out rq," she said and I raised an eyebrow but stood up anyways walking out to the living room.

Ion know why I was listening to her like this...

//

They Fucking...

As soon as I walked, I heard shuffling, and then shortly after I heard loud moaning, it's been 10 minutes and they kept going. I shoulda said no

"Fuck" Amoura moaned loudly- I groaned looking down at my pants that stood up slightly because of how good the girl sounded right now. I imagined it was me in the room with her, making her moan like he was doing.

Slowly rubbing my hand down my clothed member, I stood up not being able to take the pulsing pain, walking over to the bathroom.

"Kentrell" I heard as I passed the open bedroom door making me stop in my tracks, I turned towards the voice to see Amoura now sitting on the bed with her tank top and panties on.

"Yeah" i mugged and she laughed "You wan' a turn too nigga?" She joked a sly smirk came onto my face at the question "Her shit taste good" Nardo laughed walking past me and into the bathroom.

"You a hoe" I laughed looking over at her "Nah, Ian did this in bout' 3 years" She shrugged and my mouth dropped "You was fuckin when you was 15?" I gasped and she smacked her lips "You had a baby at like 10 nigga shut up" she exaggerated making me laugh.

"I wasn't no damn 10" I corrected her "Mind you I turn 19 next month so I'm grown" she smacked her lips before standing up grabbing my arm.

"So you fucked 2 niggas at the same time befo?" I raised an eyebrow and she immediately shook her head "Boy no! I had a girl" she clarified and I nodded not really caring cause I was a hoe too.

"You gone let me taste?" I asked and she chuckled "You got a girl" She shook her head making me smack my lips "Ion got nobody" I mumbled pushing her onto the bed.

"Ion wan' get my ass beat cause you" she rolled her eyes, ignored her I pushed her back down so she was now arched "I feel like this basically a train" she said causing me to let out a chuckle "it's not if you ours" I pulled her panties down.

"I'm a free ag- I slipped a finger inside of her wet opening cutting her sentence short "Why you so wet?" I leaned up to her ear earning nothing but a moan In response "Huh" I urged adding another.

"Stop playin' with me" she groaned stuffing her face into the covers.

//

"What happened with yo' pussy ass boyfriend?" I questioned turning off the loud TV "He gay" she shrugged and I nodded signaling for her to continue explaining.

"He had 2 phones and the one he kept checking had a boy all in it sexting him" she explained briefly.

"He young it's ight" I shrugged and she laughed "What that mean?". "It means we grown so we gone treat you better" Nardo smiled looking over at me "We?" She smacked her lips looking away.

"Yeah, We".

// 𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝗒 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

I wanted them to get freaky only a lil so I ain't go into detail at all because it's not a official scene...

I'ma try to find ideas on what to write fr cause I be taking to long LMAO GN YALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
64.6K 3.6K 77
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
260K 39.7K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
93.4K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...